Handsome Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the idea ... oh yes, you are a fast learner!" she hissed.

Before I knew it, my mouth was moving down her back. I wanted to kiss and lick every inch of her. On my knees now, I hugged her waist and kissed the small of her back, licked the crater there lightly, and felt her cheeks against my neck as I did. The crevice of her lovely ass came into view. My kisses continued down the sides, along her buttocks, every so often daring into the edge of the dark fissure as I kissed every spot of her gently undulating backside.

"That's lovely, Aubrey, but let me have at Sandy for a while, all right?"

"All right," I heard myself reply and I rolled away fro them and turned to watch them as they began to make love to one another.

"Yes, please!" Sandy croaked, and Marion nestled her face into the sweet smelling crevice of Sandy's ass and licked deeply.

"GOD! GOD! GOD!" Sandy whimpered.

My cock rose to full size and I had to stroke it to retain my sanity.

OH YEAH! OH YEAH! OH YEAH!" Sandy sobbed, as Marion lapped at her from the edge of her cunt back to her asshole, kept it there, darting it in and out while strumming the other's clitoris.

I was enthralled at the musky odor emanating from Sandy's twat. It was incredible in its pungent fragrance.

I knew women were capable of the most compelling wantonness, but had not experienced anything close to what was about to happen.

Marion took me by the hand and told me to open Sandy's asshole.

"Use both thumbs, pry her open. Stick your fist in there if you can."

"What ... what will ... are you going to do?" "I'm going to eat her to a dozen cums, and then I'm going to stick you or something else up her ass, and give her another dozen cums. Is that enough information?"

"More than enough," I replied, and brought my thumbs into place.

Never once did it occur to me to do otherwise.

"Good, now don't stop doing that!" Marion urged breathlessly, as Sandy moved forward, to plant herself firmly on the couch. A quick glance told me that she had one knee on the sofa and her other foot planted firmly on the floor, as Marion positioned herself at her cunt.

Sandy, apparently not convinced that she was offering Marion her best position, put her hands against the backrest and armrest, opening herself for Marion.

By this time I had made progress with the opening of Sandy's asshole, and started inserting fingers from both hands into her, along with a great deal of spit and saliva.

Admittedly, my attention was diverted a great deal of the time as Marion licked, poked, and mouthed Sandy's gaping cunt with fervor bordering on carnivorous. She was so into eating Sandy's twat, that there were times she was actually gnawing at the inside walls of Sandy's ass, and I was ready to pull my fingers out lest she bite them too.

"How does she taste?" I asked eventually as Sandy writhed violently and was certainly at or nearing a tumultuous climax.

"Exquisite!" Marion gasped, tearing her mouth away for a moment in order to reply.

"Can I?" I asked.

"Later," she snapped, and with a muffled grunt, returned to the frothy passage that could only be Sandy's well sucked cunt.

A moment later, Marion pushed and scratched at my fingers as they moved in and out of Sandy's back door.

"Get the fuck out!" Marion snarled, and I abandoned Sandy's asshole as quickly as I could.

To my astonishment, Marion then sent her entire hand into Sandy's ass, working it in, twisting and pulling while poor Sandy could only hump the air, and whether she was attempting to rid herself of the invasive hand, or trying to get it further inside her, I couldn't tell.

"Eat her pussy, you want!" Marion grunted, and I availed myself of Sandy's drooling cunt, going down on her with gusto.

She started to cum seconds later, and I backed off to see what Marion was up to; and saw her entire hand in Sandy's ass ... right up to the wrist!

"Watch her cum now!" Marion gasped, and twisted her arm. Sandy almost leapt off the couch. I will swear on a bible that her entire body appeared to float in the air from the overpowering force of the climax wrested from her by the anal fist-fucking she was undergoing.

"Finger her! Finger her!" Marion yelled as she continued twisting her arm back and forth.

I sent three fingers into hee sopping, gooey cunt. "More! Get your hand in ... if you can!"

I was stunned ... it was Sandy's voice!

I managed four fingers and failed with my thumb, fearing more that I would break it than not being capable of forcing it into her. Still it did the trick, for she was coming again and again as both Marion and I hand-fucked her.

Both Marion and I tired without Sandy begging us to stop. When we ended the assault on Sandy's orifices, she turned around and kissed me and then Marion. Their kiss lasted a long time. Long enough for me to discover that I had a raging hardon and need someplace to park it.

I tapped Marion on the shoulder, showed her my hardon and said, "Would you be nice and bend over the couch for me?"

"Sure baby," Marion cooed, and leaned forward, bracing herself with her hands on the back of the couch. Sandy lay still under her, legs akimbo, one on the couch, one on the floor. I stepped behind Marion and methodically sent my boner into her very juicy pussy.

I let out a long, soft moan of satisfaction. She moaned too, and I began using long, slow thrusts that appeared to please the both of us.

After a few minutes I picked up the pace, make her squeal as I drilled into her.

A moment later she turned her head and looked back at me. Her mouth was open, her eyes trying to focus on my dick as it surged into her. I couldn't tell if she actually saw it or not. What I did see was that she was breathless with excitement, and that made me ecstatic. Bracing herself with one hand, she reached between her legs and began rubbing her clit.

"Sandy!" I called out.

"Huh?" she replied from her deep languor.

"Get your mouth on her cunt ... now!"

Sandy twisted her body so that her mouth was close to Marion's cunt and then started licking and sucking on the others clit while I pounded it from the rear.

Sandy gripped my buttocks to keep her from falling off the couch and I could swear that Marion discharged a gallon of juicy fluid from the new sound I heard pumping into that squishy cunt. Later, Sandy would complain that we had ruined her couch, but Marion told her to just buy another and not bother us about it. Right then I could have cared less anyway, for I was starting to cum.

"Are you coming?" Marion gasped.

"Yes!" I husked.

"Cum in her mouth, please, cum in Sandy's mouth!"

We quickly arranged ourselves so that this was possible and I jerked off until I came, splattering Sandy's face, open mouth, and hair with a copious load of steaming jism.

An hour later, after we all had showered ... with no hanky-panky ... Marion and I left a very contented Sandy splayed out on her bed, fumbling with a box of chocolates.

I made it home in time to see my mother's lover arriving. I greeted him at the door, and went to my room and turned on the stereo to avoid hearing them going at it in my mother's room. I didn't mind them at all; it was just that I'd had enough sex for one day.

Phone Talk

I had to admit it; I was dragging following practice the next day. But it was Friday and I had a date with Leah and was looking forward to seeing her.

Then I remembered we had arranged a double date with Duane and L. O. Sailor. Throwing my duffle bag in the front passenger seat, I sat back and thought about what Leah and I should do. That is, how far should we go, this being L. O. and Duane's first date. I drove home, showered and called Leah.

"Hi," her lilting voice sang over the phone.

"Hey," I replied, ever the garrulous personality.

"Guess what I'm thinking about?" she said sweetly.

"What?" I said; still too tired to think all that clearly.

"Sucking that big ole cock of yours, that's what," she said, and followed with a tinkling innocent sounding laugh.

I wondered. 'How could a girl say something as nasty as that and sound perfectly innocent?'

After a short pause I said, "You may just get your chance later, but I'm glad you're home."

"You are? I wonder why?" There was that innocent laugh again. I wondered if she practiced it. She had told me that she practiced facial expressions in the mirror. That she'd also rehearsed various sexual positions the same way. Recalling this, my dick began a slow rise.

"Want me to get you off?"

"No ... at least not right now; about tonight, I was wondering...."

"What about tonight?"

"I mean, with L. O. and Duane."

"What about them?"

"It's their first date. I know Duane isn't experienced. In fact, he might just be a virgin."

"You're kidding!"

"I mean it. I don't know."

"Then we should let nature take its course."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean let them decide. We don't lead them into anything like we do. When they're ready they'll know it. We'll let them make out around us, and do the same, but we don't push things. If she's ready, she'll let Duane know. He won't get out of line at least while we're around them. She's a big girl; she can handle him if he gets too pushy."

"Sounds good to me," I said.

"Are you stiff and ready?" she asked.

"Always, Leah, especially when you're around."

"Take it out."

"Okay. Are you naked?"

"Not quite, but almost."

"How almost?"

"Just my thong, silly boy!" She sounded delighted at telling me this.

"Can you see yourself in the mirror?" I asked.

"Mmmm, yeah, I can."

"Pull on those nipples for me."

"Mmmmm, like this?"

"Yeah!"

"You hard as a rock?"

"Yeah!"

"You looking at the mirror like me?"

"I am."

"Touching it?"

"Stroking it. Kinda slow like."

"Pullin' on both of them. Feels good."

"How good?"

"Makes my pussy tingle."

"Wish I was there."

"Oh ... and what would you do?"

"Pull 'em even harder, for starters."

"Ooooooo!"

"Another tingle from your pussy?"

"Oh, yeah!"

"Wanna do anything special?"

"I tole you before, I wanna suck it."

"Too bad I'm here and you're there."

"Yeah, too fuckin' bad ... for you."

"Why me?"

"I got my vibrator and if you listen closely, you might hear it before I slip it into you know where."

"Ah..."

"What?" she said, curious at my exclamation.

"Just squeezed some precum out."

"Ohhhh, that's super!"

I heard the faint buzzing of the vibrator and surmised she was holding it next to the phone.

"I hear it ... your vibe."

"Yeah ... and when it goes in I'll see stars. I may even hang up."

"Don't do that. Let's see if we can come together."

"That's an old Beatles song."

"No, it was after they split. George Harrison, I think."

"Oh, yeah. Oh ... it's inside me, Aubrey. Christ it feels good!"

"Good as my dick?'

"No ... but good."

I didn't tell her but I was coming right after that. And listen to her make these little grunting noises as her orgasm neared.

I grabbed an old shirt, and wiped myself off, then tossed it into the pile of dirty clothing in a corner of the room. My mother would be doing the laundry in the morning.

"Leah?"

No answer.

"Leah?"

Still no answer.

LEAH!"

"Wha?"

"Cum for me!"

Oh, oh, oh!"

I knew she was almost here and then she was coming, the soft grunts grew steadily louder. She cried out and cursed and whimpered into the phone. "I just came, but it ain't the same without you inside me, honey."

"I'll make it up to you tonight," I told her.

"Oh, good! I won't wear any underwear."

"Sexy." I said, unable to think of anything better.

'You think?" And she laughed that tinkling laugh of hers.

I hung up and the phone rang as soon as it settled in the cradle.

"Hi, still horny?" I said, thinking it was Leah calling back.

"As a matter of fact, I am, Aubrey, thank you for asking."

It was my Aunt Nicole!

"Oh, shit! I'm sorry! I ... I..."

"Stop apologizing," she laughed, and I couldn't believe how similar her laugh was to Leah's. Older perhaps, but eerily similar.

"Now ask me how I am," she said, giving me a chance to recover from my embarrassment.

"How are you?" I said, dutifully.

"I'm wonderful! Now the news I bring is this, I'm getting married!"

"What! Congratulations, Aunt Nic..."

"It's Nicole, Aubrey. Forget the Aunt crap. We've know each other ... too long to stay with that old term."

She had deftly avoided mentioning their sexual times together, in the event my mother might have been listening.

"So when ... I mean, who's the guy? And when's the wedding?"

"The guy, as you so delicately put it, is Bill Armstrong, I don't know if you met him when you visited last."

"No, I don't believe so. I was sort of involved with you and Krista Marie..."

"I recall. All you could see was our tits and pussies."

"I saw your asses too."

That made her laugh. "You are coming to the wedding. I'm going to formally ask you to be a groomsman."

"Pairing with Krista Marie?"

"Lord, no! Her husband wouldn't approve. He's also a groomsman. Is your mother there?"

"No, but I'll tell her as soon as she gets home. She's got a boyfriend, you know."

"I know. She couldn't wait to tell me. For a while I thought we might be having a double wedding."

This was stunning news. I hadn't even thought it possible.

"Wow! I didn't know."

"Well you made my day," Aunt Nicole said. "Two pieces of big news at one time," she laughed pleasantly.

"By the way, I saw some pictures of you, and let me tell you, you're simply scrumptious!"

"Get out!" I said, feeling myself beginning to blush.

"Really, I mean it, Aubrey!" She lowered her voice to a conspiring level and said, "I remember all too well how big you were the last time I saw you. Now, well, now you're what we women call a hunk."

"Nicole..." I said and stopped.

"I mean it. I showed your picture to Krista Marie and she took it into the bathroom before handing it back to me."

Now I was laughing. "I'll have to ask her about that."

"Watch out, she'll pounce on you first chance she gets. But I'm first in line, remember that, Aubrey."

"I will, I will. Another two-some, perhaps?"

"It was a three-some, get it right, you handsome devil. And I have to ask ... for Krista Marie, has it gotten bigger too?"

"Um, yes, some I'd say."

"How much?"

"I don't know, maybe an inch."

"Oh, you've given me the shivers."

I laughed. "I'm looking forward to seeing the both of you."

"Got a girlfriend yet?"

"Yes, in fact, just last week I met a girl named Leah."

"Do the nasty with her yet?"

I laughed, and said, "Yeah, maybe tonight for that matter."

"You don't let the grass grow under those feet of yours do you?"

"I've been in demand since I danced in the Nutcracker."

"How so?"

"The tights seemed to have aroused a few member of the audience."

"The mama's?"

"And their friends, yeah."

"Jesus, Aubrey, be careful there. A disgruntled husband might hurt you."

"That's funny. I've met a husband. I was caught in the act, actually. I thought I was dead meat, but he hopped into bed with us; seems he likes to watch."

"Be careful sweetie. He might turn on you, and look out for the other men, they might seem dumb, or uncaring, but they're like a bull seeing a red flag when it comes to their omen."

"I will, and thanks for the warning."

"See you at my wedding, darling!"

"You can bet on it, Nicole. Tell Krista Marie I was asking for her."

"I will. Be sure and tell your mother, now. We can talk about things tonight when she gets home."

"Okay, goodbye, Nicole."

"Bye, bye, Aubrey, wish I could kiss you, but that will have to wait. Bye for now."

"Bye, Nicole."

12