Handsome Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had every reason to think we could beat the Wolverines, as they were called. They were ranked number one in the state, and if we did win, we'd solidify an invitation to the state tourney with a good seeding. We needed it because we had lost two straight games making a total of six losses for the year. Not too good for someone looking to win the state title.

Bone Cleary started for us, I was in centerfield, and we opened the first inning by scoring on two consecutive errors by their shortstop, and a single up the middle by Lou Clemons. Cleary had his control for once, and held the Wolverines to one scratch hit until the sixth, when their ace pitcher hit one into the next county. This was followed by two walks and a line drive single to right making the score 3 — 1 in their favor.

In the seventh, I led off with a double to left-center, Temple struck out, and Woods fouled out to first. But good old Will Patagonis doubled past the third baseman, and I scored, and Patagonis took third on the throw home. Then Bone Cleary, a decent enough hitter, caught the Wolverine's third baseman and catcher off guard with a two-strike suicide squeeze, bringing Patagonis home with the tying run.

Cleary ran into trouble in the eighth, walking one and giving up two cheap singles, Olsewski came in relief and after getting his first batter to pop up, gave up a looping base hit that scored two runs, and a 5 — 3 lead. They would have had another, but Dennis Wood made a great throw to the plate and Clemons held the ball after making the tag.

Then the game was delayed about thirty minutes because of a heavy rain. The field was still playable when it let up, but it was obvious that a heavy thunderstorm was approaching. The umpires called the coaches over and told them they'd like to finish the game if at all possible.

The Wolverines Coach argued that it was too risky and that they game should be called. But the umpires said they wanted to try and get the game in.

We sent Champ Bannion up and he singled to left. I walked on four straight pitches, and their coach came out to talk to the pitcher, and stalled as long as he could. The rain started again, and evidently the umpires were a little ticked at his delaying the game by not bringing in another pitcher. I guess they felt that he was going to the dugout and would then turn around and walk back out again and then change pitchers. When he reached the dugout and turned around to go back to the mound, the home plate umpire ejected him from the game.

The infield umpire went into their dugout, determined who was now in charge and had him bring the relief pitcher into the game, thereby speeding things along.

When the ejected coach protested, the umpires told him to get out or forfeit the game. He left quickly, cursing vehemently.

Allen Temple, on orders to speed things up by our coaches, sent the first pitch into left-center for a double that brought Bannion home. With runners on second and third, Woods lined to short, and Patagonis struck out. But Olsewski worked a three — two count for a walk, loading the bases.

I could see the lighting crackling in the sky a few miles away, and knew we didn't have much time left to play. Ed Saniki pinch-hit for Billy Jennings, and promptly singled to center and I scored, tying the score, but Allen was thrown out at the plate in a very close play. We didn't argue, but raced out onto the field, determined to get three quick outs, and a tie.

The umpires conferred briefly regarding the encroaching thunderstorm and whether to allow play to continue. They opted to continue play, but warned both teams they would end the game if the lightning got any closer, or if the rain worsened.

It was a big decision for us; a tie meant a doubleheader the next day with a depleted pitching staff. That was almost a certainty of losing at least one of the two games and not getting to the state tournament.

In the bottom of the ninth, with Duane pitching in relief of Olsewski, the Wolverines managed a bunt single, but did not score. We were in extra innings.

In the top of the tenth, with one out, Lou Clemons smashed the third pitch over the fence into the enveloping darkness. We had the lead, but the rain began falling harder.

Duane took the mound and waved off any warm up pitches. The umpires helped, goosing the Wolverine batters into getting into the batters box quickly. Duane got the first to pop to second, walked the next batter, but he was caught stealing and there was now two out and one to go. Why he tried to steal I'll never understand. But I'm glad he did.

A loud clap of thunder announced the approaching lightning storm's presence.

"You got three, maybe four pitches before I have to call it," the home plate umpire announced loudly.

Duane hitched up his pants and stared at Clemons catcher's mitt. I knew he could throw strike after strike at times, and hoped it was one of those times.

The batter was stalling as much as the umpire would allow, and gain a tie, and so took the first two pitches, working the count to one and one. Another clap of thunder and Duane hit the inside corner for strike two.

Now the batter dug in to protect the plate. I leaned forward in expectation out in centerfield, and almost fell over. Ball two. The umpire looked up at the sky and decided to continue.

Dune put a fastball down the heart of the plate, daring the batter to hit it. He swung, and hit a sinking line drive to left field. Artie Spears raced in, then dove and caught the ball inches off the grass. He slid about fifteen or twenty feet on the wet grass, ending up a foot or so off the infield dirt. We'd won! And seconds later the lightning flashed across the outfield as we held off any celebration and ran for our lives to get out of the lightning's range.

If we won the following day, we were assured of a slot in the state tourney.

And I was slated to start for our side.

The Girls:

Meanwhile, over in Leah's bedroom:

"So, tell me," Leah said, pushing her girlfriend.

"Tell you what?" L. O. asked, sounding confused.

"What'd Duane do?"

L. O. shrugged, but her pulse was racing. "He said he wanted me to ... I mean I had him in my mouth, you know?"

"And?"

"He wanted to come on my face."

Leah stared at her for a second, and then laughed. "So you despise him for that?"

"I..." L. O. was on the verge of tears, so Leah put her arm around her and cooed in her ear, "There, there, it can't be that bad."

L. O. allowed herself to be babied for a minute or two, and then whimpered, "It wasn't like I screwed up the blowjob. I did everything you and Bree said to do."

"Teeth?"

"No teeth, I was especially careful there."

"Then what?"

"I told you, he didn't want to cum in my mouth. That's what I expected. He insisted that he cum on my face."

"Did he?"

"Yes! And it was so degrading!"

"Was there anything else?"

"No, nothing."

Leah shrugged L. O.'s denials off, saying, "No biggie. He'll call you back and apologize, maybe even beg you to do him again."

L. O. swallowed, then squeezed her legs together. She was thinking that maybe she had done something wrong and didn't even know what it was. She wanted him to call back right that moment. If he asked again, she would suck his cock, and let him cum on her face.

Leah picked up a bottle of red nail polish and shook it. "Hold out your hand," she said, and twisted the cap off.

L. O. looked at her reflection in the mirror as she held out her hand. Leah pulled her closer, and rested L. O.'s hand on her bare knee. She touched the brush to the nail on her pinky finger, painted it quickly, and moved on to the next. The tip of her tongue stuck out of the corner of her mouth.

"That's a nice color," L. O. said. The deep red polish sparkled. "I bet Aubrey will like it."

"He will. He always seems to notice things like that. I think that's one reason all the girls are crazy about him."

"Yeah..." L. O. said dreamily.

"Did you know older women are constantly chasing after him?"

"No way! Who?"

"Your nails are done," Leah said, ignoring L. O.'s question. "If you want, I'll brush your hair while we wait for them to dry."

"Okay, but tell me about those women."

"Turn around."

She set the nail polish on the table by the bed, and picked up the hair brush. L. O. scooted around on the bed, turned her back to Leah, and sat with her legs crossed while her hands rested on her knees, and her fingers spread wide. Leah was quiet while she brushed.

L. O. began to fidget.

Feigning exasperation, Leah sighed and said, "All right ... but no names."

"Go on, go on!"

"I think it started when he danced in the Nutcracker around the holidays. He was wearing this cup over his dick ... I forget what it's called, you must have seen a ballet dancer ... you know, with that big bulge down there. Anyway, it chaffed, so he took it out of his pants..."

"He took it out ... in front of everybody?"

"No, silly, when he was off stage. Anyway, when he came back on, he was looking at, or down someone's cleavage, and got a boner. Well, you've seen how big he is, and God knows how many mothers and friends of the mothers were there watching. He told me they started approaching him everywhere, in the food stores, on the street, even at school."

"Oh, my God!"

"Yeah, and they made it plain as to what they wanted."

"He went with them?"

"Of course he did. I mean what if a college guy came on to you, wouldn't you be tempted to fuck him?"

"I don't know ... I mean I've never..."

"Anyway, they taught him a thing or two about making a woman happy."

"And he still likes high school girls?"

"He likes women, period."

"I heard that Mr. Albertson has a big one," L. O. said out of the blue.

"I heard it too. You think he's boning someone?"

"Maybe. Who did you hear it from?"

"Arlene Sommers."

"Hah! She told me too."

"Maybe she's sampled it," Leah said, knowingly.

"You think?" L. O. said giddily, accepting it as if it were fact.

Leah changed course, and asked, "Would you let Aubrey come on your face?"

L. O.'s face turned deep red.

"You would, wouldn't you?" Leah teased, noting that L. O.'s nipples had turned to points of steel.

"He'd kiss me afterward, wouldn't he?" she asked Leah, as if she would know.

"Most likely; he kisses me all the time; we've even swapped his cum once."

"No!"

"Yes! He kissed me after a blowjob, and I spit it into his mouth. He laughed and grabbed my face so I couldn't pull away. He waited until I stopped laughing and gave it back to me."

"What'd you do then?" a highly aroused L. O. inquired, finding it hard not to touch her pussy which was on fire.

"I swallowed it all, and kissed him again to show him it was all gone. Then he fucked me doggy-style."

"Ohhhh..." L. O. moaned and sent a hand into her jeans. Leah watched her rubbing her pussy.

"Got you all hot and bothered, huh?" Leah smiled evilly.

"Yeah..."

Neither girl spoke for a time, then...

"He..." L. O. started to say, and then faltered.

Leah realized she was about to open up about what had happened between her and Duane.

"C'mon, there had to be something else, LO," making a nickname of her initials. "There had to be. Did he squeeze your breasts too hard?"

In a barely audible voice, she replied, "He didn't touch them."

"What? How could he not do that? I mean, your tits are gorgeous."

L. O. began again. "Duane ... wouldn't kiss me after; wouldn't even touch me. It was like I disgusted him. He took me home, didn't say goodnight, just stared straight ahead, and roared off when I closed the car door."

"That sonofabitch!" Leah cried out, and pulled L. O.'s chest to her face and held her tightly.

"Wait until Aubrey finds out," she said, and the words hung threateningly in the air, until an idea flashed through Leah's mind, and she whispered, "Why don't we get more comfortable?"

"What?"

"I want to see them."

"What?"

"Your tits. I can't believe Duane didn't go for them."

"Well, he didn't," she replied defensively.

"Aubrey told me he thought you had the greatest pair he'd ever seen."

"But ... he hasn't seen..." Slowly her hand came back up and out of her jeans. Using both hands, she cupped her breasts.

"I know, I know. I mean ... you know, a guys sees a girls chest and thinks he sees her tits. That's why girls can get away wearing falsies."

"He found them nice?" Her hands still held her breasts.

"Yes he found them nice. My goodness, he attacked my little boobies after you left."

"He did?"

"Yes, he did. He left them almost raw."

"Oh!"

They were silent for moment, and then L. O. said quietly, "I guess it would be all right."

"That's the spirit," Leah chirped, and promptly peeled off her T-shirt. As usual, she was bra-less.

With her eyes riveted on Leah's extended nipples, L. O. opened and removed her blouse and followed by slipping out of her bra.

"What do you think?" she asked Leah.

"Compared to you, I'm a starving Ethiopian," Leah said, and then giggled.

L. O. had to laugh. "You think?"

"Well look at me ... then look at those cantaloupes of yours. No contest, right?"

"I never meant to compare..."

"I know," Leah said, and knelt at L. O.'s feet and took one of her hands. She held it in both of hers, gently caressing it. After a moment she slid her hands up L. O.'s arm, slowly, deliberately, letting her get used to another woman's touch.

"How does that feel?" she asked in a voice that was almost a whisper.

"Goooood..." L. O. sighed, unquestioningly reveling in the sensation.

Leah's hands moved up to caress L. O.'s neck, then her face. She closed her eyes and her face registered a smile of pure pleasure. She tilted her head up, when Leah brushed under her chin. And when Leah leaned forward and planted a small, gentle kiss on her cheek. L. O. let a small moan escape her throat.

Emboldened by the moan, Leah moved her hands downward, stroking the other girl's shoulders, and sides. L. O. trembled and Leah's hand moved across her belly to her left breast. L. O. let out a surprised gasp, and arched her back under Leah's touch.

"Oh, God!" she whimpered the moment Leah cupped her breast and began to squeeze it in a gentle massage.

"The other one ... please?"

"Want me to bit those nips a little?"

L. O. moaned. Leah took her right breast and caressed it some more before moving to taste the nipple.

Her mouth closed down on it.

"Oh, sweet..." L. O. moaned.

After a minute or so passed, Leah released the nipples and said, "Let's lose the jeans, huh?"

"Okay..."

Leah eased the jeans and flimsy panties from L. O.'s lithe form and stared at her golden pussy.

"Kiss them..." L. O. moaned.

Leah's mouth returned to the nipple, but her hand strayed down the length of L. O.'s thigh, and back up, this time sifting through the patch of blonde hair surrounding her mons.

L. O.'s legs parted like water, and her hips rose up toward the hand in welcome.

"Sorry," she said apologetically, "I'm all wet down there."

Leah let the nipple slid from between her lips and kissed L. O. full on the mouth. Her lips lingered, and as her tongue darted out and between L. O.'s lips L. O. groaned deeply, and wrapped her arms around Leah, crushing her to her.

They moved down on the bed, Leah now on top.

Their arms and legs intertwined in a fluid tango of passion. L. O.'s breath was coming in little gasps as Leah moved her mouth downward, briefly tracing her collarbone and over the curve of her right breast. She circled her tongue around the hard pink nipple, and then took it in her mouth, sucking it between her teeth. L. O. arched her back and let out another loud groan as she slid her hands down Leah's back, and gripped her ass tightly.

Leah worked on the one breast for a time before switching to the other as L. O.'s moans and gasps became more frantic.

Leah was moving again, down her belly in a series of licks and small kisses. She ran her tongue through L. O.'s golden bush, tracing a little circle and then moving straight down between her thighs, deep into the cleft of her pussy.

L. O.'s moans became cries as she thrust her pelvis up and down, but gently so as not to interrupt what Leah was doing. She put a hand to her mouth to stifle herself but it was a losing battle as her movements became more and more frantic and her cries got louder.

Finally her hips arched as high as they could possibly go, and she screamed, "Oh, God, I'm gonna cum!"

The climax lasted several minutes before she crested and began to come back to earth. Tears were running freely down her cheeks. Leah planted a last, gentle kiss on her quivering pussy, and then crawled back up to lay face to face with her; arms wrapped around each other like long-time lovers. And they rested.

L. O. sighed contentedly. "My God, I never thought it would be this intense. This was something I think I really needed." She wiped at the still damp tears on her cheeks. "Jeez, I'm crying, what the fuck..."

L. O. whispered, "I love you," in Leah's ear and Leah nodded silently. They lay together a moment longer, savoring the warmth, and then Leah leaned up on her elbow and caught her eye.

"Would you want to fuck Aubrey?"

"Is he coming over?"

"No, he's out of town at a ballgame. Maybe tomorrow night though. How's that work for you?"

"I won't do it unless you say its okay."

"It's okay, but you gotta do me now."

"But I never..."

"Until just now, neither had I. So look at it as a first. Then tomorrow you'll have another first with Aubrey. And I'll tell you this, he's perfect for firsts; gentle and easy going, and then when you want it hard and fast, he's there for you. He'll have you coming like crazy and then he'll fuck me silly."

L. O. was already rubbing her pussy frantically.

Leah laughed at her and asked if she needed another release.

"Huh? The sexually dazed girl blurted.

"I'll finger you to another cum, but then you go down on me until I tell you to stop. Is that a deal?"

L. O. had two fingers churning away at her cunt, when she nodded violently. "Yes! It's a deal!"

12