Handsome Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, she lifted her head and looked at me along her body, between her breasts, and smiled, a little abashed. I crawled up towards her face, looked into her eyes a moment, and then kissed her deeply and long.

When I withdrew, Leah wriggled a bit further onto the bed, so her head was on the mattress and looked up at me.

"You're cruel," she said, "making me ask for it."

I smiled down at her. "But you did ask for it, didn't you?" I asked.

"Because ... because I was desperate."

Still playing the game, I asked, "Desperate for what?"

Her arms went around me. She knew what I was doing. "I was desperate for your fingers inside me," she said. "I was desperate for your tongue on my clit. Desperate for you to make me come;" and she kissed me again, and then I felt L. O.'s t mouth worming its way onto ours. A three-way kiss ... a first for me ... and the others for sure.

I took L. O. again a few minutes later. We tried the doggy-style position, and Leah eventually worked her pussy up to L. O.'s mouth. The girl needed no further prompting, and began eating her pussy with wild abandon.

My dick felt fine. It took me longer than usual before I was ready to cum, and I decided to try something a bit different. What I did was to try to lift L. O. with my dick. Okay, I know you can't actually do it. But I had wondered about the effect trying it would have on me and my partner. At first, all I did was strain myself. But just before I gave up, I felt a shudder from L. O.

She tore her mouth away from Leah's cunt and dazedly moaned, "Huh?"

I tried lifting her again.

"Jesus!" she gasped.

Then sputtered, "What ... the fuck?"

And a split second later... "Keep doing that! My God, don't..."

I did it again, and she started to cum. Not just cum, but she was squirting!

Alarmed at what was happening, I took my dick out, and it looked like she was pissing on me. Well, not me exactly, but whatever happened to be directly in front of her.

All in all, L. O. had a magnificent orgasm. Leah's mouth hung open in astonishment as she joined me in watching L. O. squirt for what seemed an extraordinary length of time. When she stopped, she collapsed, laughing and crying, saying, "Unbelievable!" over and over again.

"What the fuck did you do to her?" Leah yelled, thinking I may have harmed L. O.

I told her. And L. O. waved weakly, telling her that what I had done was wonderful, and that she had not been harmed.

In my mind I grasped the first inkling that all was not well with Leah and me. But the idea had to ferment for a time before it crystallized in a clearer understanding of our relationship.

"He..." Leah said, thinking as she spoke "must have been stimulating your G-spot somehow."

"Well," I offered, "I was trying something different. What I did was try to lift her with my dick. I thought at first nothing happened. But then, she ... she told me to do it again, and ... well, you saw the result."

"It was magnificent!" L. O. said in a whisper. "I ... I never did that before."

"Did you cum?" Leah asked, finally showing me some consideration.

"No," I answered.

"Let's do him together, baby," Leah said to L. O.

Leah picked up my cock and held it in the palm of her hand, as it weighing it.

L. O. just sat there, staring at my cock in a daze of lust. Finally Leah began licking it, slowly slithering her tongue all the way up its length, over and over again. Then she planted adoring little kisses all over it, up and down the shaft, as though it were the most beautiful thing on earth.

L. O.'s eyes widened and she licked her lips.

"It's so hot. It's pulsing in my hand. Come feel it," Leah said."

L. O. still didn't move. She just squirmed uncomfortably on the bed.

"Don't you just love how sexy his cock is?" Leah added. "It makes me nuts just seeing it twitch, never mind how it jumps when I get him going."

Then she went back to sucking my cock, and I saw L. O. get up and crawl over to us.

"Grab it. Stroke it like this. He likes that," Leah said, in between sucks.

L. O. obliged. Her hands were clammier than Leah's, but they still felt nice. I found myself sitting there for the second time in three days with these two women attending to my cock.

L. O.'s days of needing lessons were clearly over. Leah, of course, needed no further instructions. She was a born cocksucker.

"Come on, L. O., lick it with me."

Leah leaned in and began licking it again, and L. O. joined her. And I had two warm, slippery tongues pleasuring my happy cock as Leah looked up at me with shining eyes as if to say, 'See how good I take care of you? Look at the situation you're in here.'

"Lick his balls, L. O.," she said, and she did. Leah went up my shaft, and took me in her mouth. My entire cock was bathed in warm liquid.

I looked down at the two pretty little heads, one dark blonde and one light blonde, and all I could do was smile. All of the sudden Leah took me all the way down to the root, and her cheek pressed into L. O.'s forehead. L. O. backed away in awe.

"Holy shit!" she said.

"Mmmmmm," Leah replied, her mouth full of my cock. Then she pulled right off of it, bent it downward, and offered it to L. O.

L. O. took me in her mouth, and trying to emulate Leah, began slurping and bobbing on me. I saw Leah's eyes widen, and then glaze over with lust. She took me in hand and jerked me off with one hand, while guiding L. O.'s head with the other.

L. O. took me from between her lips, and asked Leah: "Show me how you take him all in."

"Relax your throat, like you're yawning," Leah offered. "Just let it slide on down. Go nice and easy."

But it isn't easy relaxing one's gag reflex. L. O. began to choke, and removed me from her mouth, handing me back to Leah, who sucked me into her mouth without saying a word, or making eye contact with her friend.

When she thought that L. O. had recovered, she gave me back to her, saying, "Here, have another try."

L. O. took her time and eventually got most of my shaft down her throat. So she was assured that she had conquered her gag reflex.

"Yeah, that's it!" Leah said encouragingly.

I decided to add some praise of my own and said, "Not too many girls have achieved what you have, L. O. good work."

Her eyes beamed at me and she began sucking furiously, intent on getting me off.

"I'm gonna cum!" I warned her.

The two girls started sharing me. The sounds of their moaning and cooing were driving the three of us wild.

Leah, knowing what was about to happen, took control of the situation, and began jerking me off with both hands, while telling L. O. to keep her mouth open and her eyes shut.

But L. O. was intent on see my ejaculation first hand, and kept her eyes open.

Seeing the look of lust on L. O.'s face did it for me. My come erupted in an explosion of great stringy globs that spewed out first hitting the unprepared L. O. in the right eye, and then her nostril and cheek. Leah directed my dick to her mouth and garnered two jets right on target — her tongue.

I let out a mighty groan as the climax rocked through me. My body churned out the semen with all its might, as though it knew there were two girls receiving it and it would have to give double effort.

After I had relaxed for a few minutes, I asked L. O. is she had ever gushed like that before.

She thought about it before answering. "No ... at least I don't think so."

"Why do you say it like that?" Leah asked.

"Um, because ... um, once or twice when I ... masturbate ... I um, got kinda wet."

"And?" Leah probed.

"And ... um, it was more than usual. You know ... a lot more than usual. I mean, I always get wet down there..."

"We all get wet when we're aroused," Leah said, nodding as if she were on to something.

"How 'bout we try something?" I said.

Both girls looked at me in expectation, then at my flaccid dick, and smiled. "You don't appear to be up for it, Bree." That was Leah speaking, but L. O. had to thinking it too.

"C'mere, LO," I said, tugging her so that she was half sitting, half-laying beside me. "I'll play with your pussy. Leah, play with her tits and kiss her. My idea is to get Lo here heated up and see if we can get her to squirt again.

"Sounds like a plan," Leah said.

"Going to make me cum again, Bree?"

"Gonna try."

"Go for it, man," Leah said and laughed, then pulled L. O. into a long, soul kiss.

I leaned in and began licking L. O.'s pussy, paying attention to her clit. Several minutes later, she was humping my face and moaning into Leah's mouth. I began to finger her, adding a finger when I thought she could take one; and always paying a lot of attention to her clit.

Minutes drifted by. The only sounds in the room were the squish of my fingers as they plunged in and out of her cunt and the occasional moan from one or both of the girls.

"Gonna go for it now," I said aloud. I felt L. O. tense up.

Taking my fingers from her sopping wet hole, I carefully sent my index and trigger fingers into her again. And after two thrusts, began pumping them into her at a furious pace, much the same as if jerking myself off as I neared a climax.

L. O. emitted a loud, "Ugh!"

Leah began pinching her nipples, and L. O. grunted again.

The squishing sound changed to that of a plunger unstopping a toilet, and loud, sucking noises and grunts filled the room.

My arm was tiring, but I continued the assault on her twat. She was more than loose by this point. I could have tried fisting her, but didn't as that wasn't the objective.

And then, with a faint laugh, L. O. began to squirt again. I took some in my mouth and found myself being pushed away by Leah, who consumed almost everything else. Would have too, I expect, but she felt a need to share the juice with L. O. and did, kissing her and spitting a mouth full into the other's eager mouth.

Ten minutes later, it was Leah pumping her fingers into L. O.'s cunt and getting a reasonable squirt, although not anywhere close to the other two.

After checking the time, I decided I had better leave. I spent the next fifteen minutes kissing the girls goodnight. Well, I'd kiss one while the other sucked my dick. When I finally came, and I hardly came at all, I tucked my dick away, kissed them both one last time and left.

L. O. was suggesting that she try the fingers on Leah to see if she could squirt too, as I closed the bedroom door and let myself out the front door.

________________________________________

Finals & Back to Gerry

All right, I'd better fill you in. I've let three months go by. At first I thought I'd just skip this part and pick up with my Aunt Nicole's wedding. But I realized that would raise too many questions -- too many issues, and so here it is — in condensed form.

I never got another shot at either Leah or L. O. What happened was ... they fell in love with one another and decided that while they loved it when I was with them they didn't feel right about it afterward. And so, I became the odd man out.

My reputation as a ladies' man at school took a hit. Well, for a week or two, until it got around that the two girls were lezzies. Um, I had nothing to do with it, as I kept my mouth shut as was, and still is, my rule. Leah made it known that they were an item to keep the other guys from hitting on them. It didn't take long for the rest of the girls to do a 180 and come after me.

But I had first turned back to Gerry and her husband, Hank for sexual relief. You may remember them as a married couple who were active swingers. And in between was the baseball teams run in the state baseball tournament. I should talk about that as it had a lot to do with me getting a lot of attention from both professional scouts as well as many colleges.

We lost to Woodrow Wilson in the first game of the tourney. But it was quite a game all the same.

It was played under ideal weather, and in front of an overflow crowd. Oh, did I mention that it went 22 innings?

It was the longest game in the state's history, and the fact that it was in the state tournament added to its stature. My opponent on the mound was a guy named Joe Rafferty, a lanky right-hander who would go on to play in the major leagues for some 14 years, and star in several World Series.

We hooked up in a pitching duel that saw me pitch 17 innings of one-hit ball, while Rafferty gave up three hits in the same number of innings. The local TV station had nothing special on the air that afternoon and the news crew, there for a segment on the nightly news, found themselves being instructed to go live with what was happening. So, from the 12th inning on, we were on the air.

I was helped by some dazzling fielding. Well, Rafferty was too. And while I also walked two batters, he didn't walk any. But His team did make three inconsequential errors behind him.

Ah, but it was the strikeouts that caught people's attention. I had 25, he had 21.

We did threaten Wilson in the 15th, when with one out Billy Jennings walked, and Spears singled, sending Jennings to third. The Wilson coach then displayed extraordinary confidence in Rafferty by ordering Tiedemann walked, loading the bases. With the infield drawn in to double-play depth, Rafferty again responded by fanning both myself and Lou Clemons.

It may sound as if I had the better of it. Perhaps, if one just compares me with Rafferty, but we were each dominating the opposition until both coaches thought we had done enough for one day and took us out of the game after pitching 17 scoreless innings.

Casmir Olsewski took over the pitching for us in the bottom of the 18th. He handled Woodrow Wilson as easily as I had. Rafferty's replacement, a short kid that threw hard handled us just as easily. Until the 19th, when with one out, Tiedemann singled sharply to left, and stole second two pitches later. He moved to third on an infield out, and scored when the Wilson pitcher was late covering on a ground ball to first.

Wilson roared back in the bottom of the inning. Their cleanup hitter led off with a triple to center, and came home one out later on a base hit up the middle. Casmir retired the side after that and the game went on, tied at 1 — 1.

In the 20th each team got a runner to second with two outs, but Woods lined out to first, and their best hitter fouled out to third baseman Temple.

The next inning Ed Saniki, usually an outfielder, took over the pitching chores in place of Olsewski.

The Wilson kid remained in the game. It seemed that every batter after that grounded out to either short or second. That is, until the bottom of the 22nd, when, after the lead-off hitter struck out, their shortstop singled past the outstretched glove of Will Patagonis, our shortstop. The next batter struck out on a three-two count and the runner stole second.

So we had two out and a runner on second with their centerfielder at the plate. Saniki put the first two pitches over the plate and had him at 0 — 2, a major disadvantage. Watching from the dugout, I saw Westrum, the catcher since the 16th inning call for a pitch on the outside. I think it was a fastball, maybe a slider, I was never sure. He missed his target and put it right down the middle of the plate and the batter took him deep to right, clearing the fence by an easy 20 feet. It was over that quickly, 3 — 1, Wilson. We were out of the tournament.

But the press (AP picked the game up and sent it out nationwide), and the TV coverage was broadcast on NBC the following Saturday when the Yankee — Red Sox game was rained out. Rafferty was deluged with offers to turn pro, and did so at the earliest opportunity.

The pros couldn't talk to me as I was only a junior, but at least ten colleges could, and did. Arizona State made it clear that I would have a full scholarship, and hinted at the many girls that would love to see me go there. That cut no ice with me as I had all the pussy a guy could want, even though I'd just been dumped by Leah and L. O.

But it gave me something to shoot for in my senior year, and while I may be jumping the gun here, a week later I made Faces in the Crowd in Sports Illustrated, along with other high school athletes showing promise in various sports. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out why they didn't select Rafferty.

School ended, and I played some summer ball, with high school and college guys, but hurt my ankle and dropped off the team four games into their season. I had pitched once, winning 12 — 4. I wasn't sharp at all, walking six batters and giving up four extra base hits. But the batters were on that day and made it easy for me, scoring 8 runs in the first and 4 more in the second.

________________________________________

I also dropped by Mrs. Gerry Whitestone's, and was welcomed with open arms and other parts.

Sometimes her husband, Hank would be around, and we'd have the obligatory three-some. But for the most part, it was just Gerry and me.

She arranged it so that on several occasions -- perhaps at his request -- that we were just finishing up on the living room couch when he came in from work. I never could quite get used to the sight of this formally clad business exec just whipping it out, and jerking off all over his nice three-piece suit.

One particular day, I dropped by and we started were going at it, and as I slipped my hand up her leg to caress her bare and bloated pussy, she moaned much louder than usual, "Oh, Bree, don't stop!"

I drove two fingers into her wet cunt and smiled as she humped my hand, releasing little satisfied peals of joy as she started to cum.

After she'd finished coming, I kissed her and pulled her to a sitting position so I could readily unzip her dress. After she'd helped me do it, I stripped and had her lay back on the semen-stained couch she and Hank were so proud of.

This particular day, Gerry wore only a garter belt and stockings. I studied her, while stroking my major league erection. She had a small pooch of a stomach, a recently shaven cunt, and a pair of tits to die for.

"Will Hank be dropping in on us today?" I asked.

"No, he's out of town. He'll be back after seven tonight."

That said, watching me with those big, sexy eyes of hers, Gerry made a grab for my dick and jammed it in her mouth, and sucked like crazy. About a minute later, she popped me out, licked her lips lasciviously and said, "I love fucking you, my handsome boy."

"I like fucking you too, Gerry."

A moment later, with my dick back in her mouth, I got this feeling we were being watched. At first I thought Hank might have set up a camera or two in hope of videoing us. But then I noticed the door to the bedroom was open slightly. I wouldn't have thought twice about it, being occupied with Gerry and all, but I saw a fleeting glimpse of movement behind the door.

"Gerry?"

"Mmmph?"

"Take it out a sec."

"Whuh?" she asked with my dick hanging from her lower lip.

"Is Hank in the bedroom watching?"

"Um, no."

"Someone's in there. Who is it?"

Holding my dick at arm's length as if appraising it's value, she said, "It's probably Gretchen, Hank's sister."

"Should we invite her to join us?"

"Um, no. That's up to Hank."

"He isn't here."

A moment later Gerry let my dick go, leaving it pointing at the ceiling, and rose up and murmured, "Um let me see..."

"Hi Gerry," I heard a female voice chirp as Gerry opened the bedroom door.

"Gretchen ... I didn't hear you come in."

"Oh, I got here just before you did."

"Why didn't you let me know?"

"I was trying to put this damn thing together. I wanted to surprise you."

"What is it?"

"It's a sex machine."

"Wow!"

About that time, I wandered into the bedroom and saw a gorgeous blonde, wearing a lime green mini dress. I knew who she was even before the introduction.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi yourself," she replied.