Handsome Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Aubrey, this is Gretchen, my sister-in-law."

"Hello, Gretchen," I said, and made my dick twitch.

"Oh, my!' she exclaimed. "I'm very pleased to meet you ... and your big friend there."

"We have a kind of afternoon delight every so often," Gerry said matter-of-factly.

"Um," Gretchen replied, as if it were not a major news bulletin. "Love the garter-belt effect, Gerry."

Thank you. Victoria Secret's has 'em."

"Ah, I'll have to stop by there and see if they've got something like that for me to tantalized Jeff with."

Gerry turned to me and said, "Jeff's her husband."

I had heard Gerry say a while back that Gretchen was about twenty-five, and had been married for about two years. She had also mentioned that Gretchen and Hank had been fucking each other for years; that her marriage was not an impediment to that, and that Gerry had agreed to Hank and Gretchen's making it whenever possible even before they got married.

"What's the machine do?" I asked, suspecting that I already knew exactly what it did.

"Well," Gretchen said, "I'm supposed to sit in the chair, and lubricate the thingy there, insert it in my ... do you really want to hear all this?"

"I'd rather see how it works," I said.

"I thought you might," she replied with a lewd smile. "But I'm having trouble putting it together."

"Have you used it before?" Gerry asked.

"No ... well, not this one. I did try one out before I bought it though."

"And?" Gerry said.

"I couldn't count all the orgasms I had."

"How long did you use it?" Gerry asked.

"Um, about twenty minutes."

"About?" Gerry said, probing for more information.

"I fainted. When I recovered I wrote the damn check, and had them put it in my station wagon. I drove directly here after that.

"Are you still wet?" Gerry inquired with a wry grin.

"I'm always wet," Gretchen answered, giving my dick a long, greedy look.

"I should have known you'd say that."

"Um, did I interrupt the two of you?"

"No!" I said.

"Yes, as a matter of fact," Gerry said a split second later.

"Okay ladies," I said sensing that Gerry might be a little pissed of at her sister-in-law for intruding like this. "Maybe I can help with putting this thingy together. Then perhaps Gretchen will show us how well it performs."

"That's very kind of you, um, I'm sorry, what was your name again?"

"Aubrey," I said, and put my arm around Gerry's shoulder in a show of possession.

"Does Hank know Aubrey?" Gretchen asked, and I saw Gerry's eyes throw daggers at her.

"Yes, he does. We've had some good times together."

I moved to the machine and examined the various components. It appeared to be a simple matter of connecting some parts and tightening them with a wrench.

"Gerry, do you happen to have a wrench, or toolbox?"

"Oh ... yes, Hank has one in the garage."

"I'll get it," I said and left the two women to settle things between them.

I was back in less than five minutes and made quick work of putting the machine together.

Both women professed amazement at my proficiency. I knew they were bullshitting me, but let it slide, saying, "My real proficiency lies in another area."

"You can say that again," Gerry laughed, and I saw the tension fade from her face.

"Why not give us a demonstration, Gretchen?"

"Oh ... well, I was hoping to save that for both you and Hank a little later."

"But Bree here put it together for you. You should at least show him how well it works."

Hoping that I would come to her rescue, Gretchen took hold of my right arm, and rubbing it said pleadingly, "Sweetie, you don't really want to see a demo, do you?"

"I'd love to see you have an orgasm, Gretchen. I swear I won't touch you while you're on the machine."

"Or after you dismount either," Gerry added.

And so, with a disappointed pout, Gretchen reached into her purse and extracted a tube of lubricant and slathered it over the rubbery penis fixed to a piston-like rod that obviously moved back and forth at varied speeds. That done; Gretchen gave us a sort of dirty look and pulled her lime green dress over her head and stood nude in front of us.

"Um, Gerry will you do the honors and line the damn thing up for me?" Then she sat down in the chair. This put her in an almost horizontal position. It was similar to when one is sitting in a reclining chair with it in the furthest back position.

Gerry giggling like a schoolgirl took hold of the rubberized penis with two fingers and guided it to the mouth of Gretchen's cunt.

Gretchen was already masturbating, and I watched as her cunt opened like a flower with the rays of the sun upon it, and as she reached out and turned the machine on.

It was amazing. The penis responded by moving forward and back slowly, just as I would on first entering a woman. Gerry took hold of my hardon and gave it a squeeze. I made it pulse in her hand and she squealed in delight.

Gretchen glanced at us, and grimaced. I knew she was jealous that Gerry had the real thing, and she was left with a rubber replica.

I held that thought for a couple minutes until the replica began pounding into her snatch without pause.

She came. It wasn't faked, I don't care how good woman are at that. This was real. And moments later, she came again.

I heard Gerry moan as Gretchen's juices turned a frothy white from the pounding. Her legs were spread wide, trying to gobble more of the replica than the machine intended.

"They..." Gretchen started to say, " ... have bigger ones ... should have got one!"

I heard Gerry whisper under her breath, "I'll say!"

And then she was pulling me back to the living room, saying, "Let's fuck, baby!"

I half fell into an easy chair and pulled her into my lap. She squealed again as she inserted my dick into her.

"Oh, Jesus, you fill me up so good," she moaned.

Gerry came quickly. I kept fucking her and a minute or so later we both came.

We remained in the chair, me inside her, waiting for the resurrection.

Gretchen opened the bedroom door and peeked out. I saw the joy in her face and grinned at her.

"Was it good for you too?"

"Yes, it was, motherfucker," she said and laughed as she came naked into the living room.

"Gerry, I'm sorry I was such a bitch back there."

"Not to worry," Gerry replied coming down from Olympus, or wherever women go when they've had a great cum.

"Might I?" Gretchen began.

"Of course you may," Gerry replied.

And while I was wondering what the fuck they were talking about, Gretchen knelt before us. Gerry unhitched herself from my semi-hard dick and slid down so that her cunt was eye level with Gretchen's mouth.

Gretchen sighed and went down on her. Lapping up all the jizm that I'd deposited in her natural sperm bank.

Later I learned that this was called a cream-pie. I filed it away as Gerry seemed enthralled with it all.

________________________________________

It really was inevitable that at some point I would find myself in a bed with Hank's sister, Gretchen.

It happened the following evening. Both women took turns on the machine. They had made sure to purchase several other devices to add to the rubberized penis, one of which was at least a foot long and about as thick as my wrist.

Hank and I watched, well, we let whoever wasn't riding the machine suck our dicks, but had them hold off from making us come.

And so, a half hour or so later, after Hank had fucked Gretchen and I fucked Gerry, it made sense that, after a little rest, Gretchen and I would find ourselves fucking; which was precisely what I'd wanted to do since we'd first met the day before.

It was it turned out, a mutually enjoyable interaction. Three thrusts into her snatch, I murmured, "This is so scary, it's so good."

"It is, isn't it?" she huffed.

I thought I heard Gerry giggle off to one side, but was never certain. Nor would she admit it later when I asked about it.

And as I reached the point where I was putting it to her for all I was worth, Gerry husked into my ear, as though taking an order for drinks.

"Would you like me, or Hank to finger her for you, honey?"

"Oh, sure ... can you do her ass?"

"With pleasure," she answered, and promptly did just that.

Gretchen came with a tumultuous scream two thrusts later, and rolled away from me, unable to handle any more cock for the time being.

Gerry pounced on my dick and sucked me to a riotous spurt down her throat.

I lay there sated for the moment, breathing heavily, one hand on Gretchen's full breast, the other on Gerry's thigh, inches from her slit.

Hank broke the silence to ask, "Has the kid seen Gretchen squirt?"

"I don't think so, Hank," Gerry replied. "Did you, honey?" she asked me.

"No, I haven't." I told them, and immediately began looking forward to what might be the next event in the big bedroom.

"Tell you what," Hank said graciously, "We'll let her rest a little longer, then we'll set her up on the machine for, oh maybe ten minutes. Gerry will eat her for a while, and if she's not ready, I'll fuck her until she feels it coming. Then you jump on. It's really something to be part of it."

"I have to admit, it really is special," Gretchen chirped and squeezed the hand I had resting on her boob.

I found myself picturing a geyser spraying from this woman's cunt, and just minutes later, I found I wasn't that far off the mark.

Gretchen mounted the machine, and began with the rubberized penis from the day before. "I don't want to wear my pussy out," she laughed. Soon enough her body was covered in a sheen of sweat, and she was moaning constantly.

Gerry had to help the weak-legged Gretchen dismount, and was quickly between her legs sucking and licking voraciously.

I know that Gretchen had had to cum from the treatment thus far, she never denied it. And it was obvious that moments after Hank sank his tool into the morass that was now her cunt that she came again.

"Close, baby," she groaned, I'm pretty damned close!"

Hank rolled out and away from her.

Gerry shoved me onto Gretchen, and I began to hump her as fast as I could.

"OH! Wonderful!" she groaned.

A second later, I felt her cunt convulse around me and she was jerking up at me as if try to throw me off of her. I enjoyed the convulsive grip upon my dick for a moment, and then heard her grunt. My first thought was that they'd played me and she was actually taking a shit while I was inside her.

The revulsion of that thought evaporated as the force of the geyser she was letting loose, expelled me from her cunt, and she showered me with her ejaculate.

Hank and Gerry were shrieking with laughter. Gretchen might have joined in, but was still enjoying the pleasure of squirt after squirt, all, or most of which, was directed at me.

I was literally covered with her spray.

"Guess I should take a shower," I announced as yet another, the final one, it turned out landed on my calf.

"Gerry can do it too," Hank laughed.

"But not nearly as much," Gerry added, wanting Gretchen to remain in the limelight of our affection in that regard. The three of them lolled on the bedding, avoiding the wettest potions and I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower.

When I returned it was evident that Hank had been working hard to get Gerry to squirt as well.

Gerry saw me first and called out, "Hurry Handsome, I'm getting pretty close," with a wicked looking twinkle in her eyes.

Gretchen had hit me with a couple good sized spurts; it was almost as though she had pee'd on me. So I couldn't even begin to imagine Gerry being able to top that by too much.

I was way off base on that. Hank, who was fingering his wife while Gretchen kissed her, waved me over and had me take his place in masturbating her; actually placing my hand onto her wet folds.

Gretchen was caressing one of Gerry's breasts, teasing one of her nipples into a turgid state that had me salivating in want. But Hank took it upon himself to do that job, and apparently did it well enough to make Gerry moan with pleasure.

I wanted to please her too, and began lapping at her juicy cunt, paying attention to her clit.

I almost missed the telltale grunt she emitted as Gretchen had her tongue in Gerry's mouth. But Hank didn't, "Thar she blows!" He yelled, as if hunting Moby Dick.

I backed away in time to let the first squirt miss me by inches.

But what I view I had of the entire scene. It was like I'd been transported to a porno film and given a leading role.

I couldn't believe any of this was really happening to me. But it was, and would continue on a daily basis until Gretchen returned home.

Then it was Gerry and me, with an occasional appearance by Hank when he left work early. But amazing as it sounds; I grew tired of her and soon began looking elsewhere.