Handsome Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanting to make a good first impression, I had badgered my mother into giving me enough money to buy some new clothes; well, at least a shirt, slacks and new loafers. So I was starchy new when I rang the doorbell to Hayley's mansion.

It was Billy who opened the door. She wore a see-through body suit, and I couldn't help but gawk at her like the kid that I was, even with all my sexual experience. She was simply stunning to behold.

"Hi, Aubrey, do come in. I'm Billy, in case you don't recognize me."

I recognized her all right. She was one of the more attractive girls at school, but I hadn't reckoned on see all of her that quickly, and there was certainly something to see. Billy had copper colored hair, cut short (for the summer, I later learned). She also had a lovely set of tits that stood up without needing any support from a bra.

She took me by the hand and led me into the main room where the other girls waited. Sandra, a dyed blonde, wore a filmy black nightie and crotchless panties. She was holding a gigantic phallus in her right hand, and waved it in greeting as I entered the room.

Sandra's breasts were of uneven size, with her right being decidedly larger than the left. Hayley had warned me about this and told me not to make any comment about the discrepancy to her as she was extremely self-conscious about them. She did have an ass that I wanted to fuck from the moment I saw it.

Janet was sitting in the far corner of the well furnished room. She was a brunette, with the loveliest legs and ass around. Her bust was smaller than any of the others, but from what I could see, and I could see most of them, they were perky with modest sized aureoles.

After I'd greeted the three girls, Hayley made her entrance. It was sensually spectacular. She wore a strawberry blonde wig that must have cost a fortune. She was attired in a power blue negligee, with a dark blue thong, or what I was later told was actually a G-string.

Hayley strode up to me and kissed me. I kissed her back, bending her body backward and placing my hand directly on her cunt, making the other girls gasp.

Then, laughing at how we had caught the others off guard, she had me sit between Sandra and Billy, with Janet joining us and sitting at my feet. Hayley sat across the room in the chair that Janet had been sitting in.

"Can you see how he's hung?" Hayley called out across the room.

I recall yelling, "Hey!' when Billy rubbed her hand over my dick and sighed appreciatively.

"Let me see!" Sandra yelped, and did the same, only instead of leaving my dick after a moment or two, she deftly unzipped my fly. But it was Janet who removed my cock from its confinement.

Then all three girls began exclaiming about its size, and proclaiming it wouldn't fit in any of their twats.

I was laughing at their antics when Hayley called out to me, "Bree, I should tell you, we drew lots to see who would start off with you."

"How, and who?" I asked, not really caring, and only fleetingly wondering when the other guys would be arriving. Four girls were too much for me, no matter what sized ego I might have had.

"Janet gets to blow you for two minutes. Then it's Billy's turn."

"And then?" I asked with a shit-eating grin.

"Oh, if you're not done then I go."

"So I get to cum in Sandra's mouth then?"

It was their turn to laugh.

"If you can last that long," Hayley said with a smirk, Billy's supposed to be very good at blowjobs."

I said, "Well I might as well get undressed then," And two sets of hands were suddenly stripping my newly purchased clothing off my body. When I was down to my jockeys, Janet stuck her thumbs in the elastic and raised her head to be kissed.

I kissed her hard and hot. She tugged them down my legs, but I didn't step out of them. When I sat down on the edge of the couch with them around my feet, I knew the next few minutes were of prime importance in my maintaining some form of control over these four, soon to be wild women.

A knowing look spread over Janet's face. Using her left hand on my thigh for balance, Janet knelt, gently lifted my feet, and removed my jockeys. I felt her shudder with what had to be excitement as she pushed my legs apart and knee-walked between them.

Three sets of eyes were riveted on us, as Janet spread her knees, not widely but enough to make her point, and without so much as a glance at the others, she hefted my dick and directed the head into her mouth.

I allowed my hand to cup the cheeks of her ass, even ran two fingers back and forth through its cleft to her cunt, which was damp, but not all that wet.

In what must have been an agreed upon act, Janet kept her hands clasped behind her back, and only occasionally handled my dick with her hand. She sucked my dick like a hungry baby at its mother's nipple. And she knew what I wanted when I put my hand on the back of her head, taking me as deep as she could. When she looked up at me I saw that her eyes were watery, probably from struggling to overcome the gag reflex that so many girls found daunting.

I was playing with her smallish tits; had her moaning and drooling from the corner of her mouth, when someone yelled, "Time! Who's next?"

Billy took Janet's place on the floor between my legs. I had a great view of her tits from my vantage point and began fondling them before she was fully settled in.

She laughed, and exclaimed, "This is gonna be fun!"

The she shook her mane of copper-colored hair out of her eyes and spit a glob of saliva directly on the crown of my cock, rubbed it in with the palm of her hand, and using two fingers guided my shaft into her mouth, only then did she, like Janet, clasped her hands behind her back.

I heard her gulp and knew she was having some difficulty with my size. She let me slide back out, and holding me once again with the two-fingered grip, took a deep breath, reinserted me and pushed.

I was surprised and pleased to see that Billy had aligned her throat with my length and swallowed almost my entire prick. I felt her throat muscles gripping me and almost came, managing not to by sheer force of will.

Gradually, Billy let me ease out of her throat, then holding me in those two fingers again; she looked me in the eye and gave me a lewd smile.

"God, you're talented," I said, drawing murmurs of approval from the other girls.

Her tongue swirled around my cockhead, filling me with delightful sensations.

It was evident Billy loved giving head, and I told her so.

"You think?" she gasped with my dick pushing into the side of her left cheek.

"Having had some experience in this area, I'd say you rate a ten on a scale of 1-10."

Two of the other girls present applauded my comment. Janet was not all that happy with my complimenting Billy, since I hadn't praised her as well.

Billy's time elapsed as I was nearing my climax, and the brief respite between her and Sandra, gave me a moment to compose myself, making Sandra's job a bit more difficult than it should have been. But then I was trying to save myself for Haley, if at all possible.

Sandra had definitely blown a few guys before me. She was that good, and made use of her lips and tongue to bring me along slowly. Her eyes never left mine, and she didn't follow instructions and keep her hands clasped behind her. Rather, she used each hand at various times to measure my tenseness, readying me as it were, by pumping me with one hand and playing with my balls with the other.

I was enjoying her deft touches and sucking so much that I forgot to concentrate on not coming.

Suddenly, I was calling out, "Oh, shit!" and humped rapidly into her mouth. She had one hand on my dick, jerking me off, and one hand on my ass, holding me in place. Her experience kept me from plunging deeply into her throat and compounding things by choking her; and damned if she didn't swallow almost every drop of my load.

I flopped back and looked at her. My cock was softening in her mouth, and there was a twinkle in her eyes. "Ladies, that was the best blowjob I ever had," I said. "What a great variety ... what wonderful technique. I can't say enough about your skills. And Sandra, you get a ten as well."

"What about poor little old me?" Haley said, with a pout.

"Well, how about a rain check?"

"A rain check!"

"Yeah, later on, or possibly tomorrow if the guys get here first. When are they due, by the way?"

Billy looked at her wristwatch. "We've got maybe twenty minutes."

"Okay, now I want it understood that I think Janet deserves another go at me. I think that she was the one that softened me up for those who followed. I know I was able to resist her considerable charms, and later wilted. But she was really good, and deserving of another chance at scoring a ten on my chart."

That seemed to please all the girls, and they were all over me, kissing, fondling and hugging me. Of course I had my fingers in one twat after another and even managed an asshole or two before the doorbell chimed and everyone took a moment to straighten themselves out. I remained nude, drawing hostile looks from each of the guys as they entered the living room.

Janet took everyone's drink order as they sat down, ostensibly next to their perceived girlfriends. That made it, as I understood the seating arrangement: Billy and Gabe, Sandra and Evan, Janet and Eric, and lastly, Haley and me.

"Looks like you started without us," Evan said giving my wilted dick a snide look.

Sandra defended me to some extent, saying: "Bree has ... sort of a reputation ... and we wanted to see for ourselves. And he was willing to put on a show for us girls."

"What kind of show?" Gabe asked, then took a long gulp of his beer.

"We had him strip," Haley offered.

"And?" Evan inquired.

"We made him get hard ... you know, by putting on our lingerie," Janet said, and changed direction by adding, "And by the way, I haven't heard any of you comment on our outfits," revealing that she had a bit of a temper.

"Oh ... you all look great!" Evan immediately replied.

"Yeah, wanton ... really sluttish!" Eric said, speaking for the first time.

"Sluttish!" Haley yelled, "You've got a hell of a nerve. You can all leave now, if you can't be more complementary than that.

That calmed the guys down and they paid the girls complement on compliment until the girls themselves tired of the game.

"Well all right," Haley announced as the second round of drinks was circulated. "In the past, we've pranced around in our undies, and given you guys the biggest woodies we've ever seen, and then sent you home with blue balls." She turned to Sandra and asked, "That's what it's called, right?"

"That's right," both Sandra and Eric replied at the same time, causing everyone to laugh.

"That's going to change tonight. No one goes home with blue balls, and that's a promise. So, Evan, grab hold of your cock, because your girl, Sandra is going to give us all a little demonstration of how we girls do a few things. Oh, and I promise, everyone is going to get laid ... more than once I hope!"

There was a ringing round of applause as Haley sat down, or rather flounced onto my lap. I didn't have a "woodie," as she called it, or I would have been screaming in pain.

Sandra got up, and all eyes followed the blonde in the filmy black nightie and crotchless panties.

Haley yelled out, sounding as good as any MC might have under the circumstances. "Sandra's just bought herself a new toy and we're going to watch her use it for the very first time. Sandra ... let's see you do your thing!"

Sandra waved the vibrator around; making sure that everyone got a good look at it.

Haley laughed and yelled, "Make sure you get a good look now. In about a minute she's gonna make it disappear!"

Her remark was met with a roar of approval. Sandra laughed and shook her fist at Hayley, and mouthed the words, "You'll be sorry."

I reevaluated her as she pranced around the room, stopping to do a bump and grind in front of each couple, and her boyfriend, Evan. Although it was true that one of her breasts was larger than the other, it didn't seem to matter, and I found myself wanting a chance to fuck her up the ass, if that was a possibility. One never knows unless one asks. That last piece of homespun philosophy I got from Gerry, when I was hesitating about jumping her sister-in-laws bones.

Sandra seemed to tire of flaunting herself before us, and moved to the large mirror, and gazing into it, began to knead her breasts, pushing them together, then to the side. I had a full-blown erection again thanks to her gyrations and my imagination.

With her eyes closed, and both hands still mauling her breasts, Sandra slowly sank to the floor and reached about until she located the vibrator she'd dropped.

Haley, knowing full well what was to follow, tossed several pillows at Sandra, who smiled, and with eyes still closed, turned her body away from the mirror and now faced the rest of the group.

She shifted and wriggled until she had two pillows under her butt and several others supporting her back. Then with a loud, "Oh, yeah!" she pressed her hip up, and with one hand directed the vibrator straight into her pink cunt.

Both Evan and Eric repeated her words. As for me, well I guess it would be fair to say that my jaw hung open as Sandra worked the vibrator in and out and then turned it on, and a low buzz could be heard throughout the room.

Sandra stuck the fingers of her free hand into her mouth and wet them. Then began teasing her clit out from its usual hiding place.

I saw the vibrator disappear inside her, only the flange at the very end of it, gripped by her fingertips didn't venture inside.

Rolling her eyes, Sandra moaned, "Ooh, yes, yes!"

Haley grabbed my hand, and pressed it to her right breast.

Billy had Gabe's cock out, kissing it and playing with his balls. Evan had an erection and Janet was jerking him off, while giving her boyfriend, Eric a blowjob.

Sandra half-turned so as to view herself in the mirror, thereby providing us with two views of what she was doing; and spread her legs about as wide as they would go without snapping; then purred, "Would'ja look at that steaming pussy?" and taking a deep breath, turned the vibrator's controls to the highest position.

Seconds later she was coming; and beckoning Evan to join her. He did, and as she pulled the vibe from her juicy cunt, he mounted her, and rammed his dick in to the hilt.

The show was over at that point. Gabe had Billy on her back up against the couch; her legs were draped over his shoulders while her fucked furiously.

I think Haley and the girls seriously underestimated the guy's capacity for torment by teasing. I know Haley had planed it so that each girl was to tease her guy in some fashion. But we could only take so much before it turned into an orgy of sorts.

I say sorts, because what happened was each guy stuck with his own girl. There was no switching back and forth.

I had Haley on my lap, and I was already inside her and lifting her up and dropping her down on my boner. Eric and Janet were on the couch, entwined in a very sexy 69.

"Bree?"

"Yeah, Haley?"

"Come on me?"

"Wha..."

"I ... I want you to cum on my stomach."

"You sure you want it that way, baby?"

"I wanna feel it, but I don't want it in me, understand?"

"I think so."

"Okay, then I better take it out now."

"Are you gonna cum?"

"No, not just yet, but I want to let you watch it happen."

"Oh, you're so fucking cool!"

I eased out of her and rubbed the head into her belly button, making her giggle.

"That tickles!"

"Tell you what, give it a little suck. When you feel it swelling, take it out."

"Okay," she said and gobbled the head into her mouth, swirling her tongue over it.

I held her head lightly and glanced around the room. Eric and Janet were no longer in a 69, but fucking doggy-style. Sandra was working hard with her mouth to get Evan going again. She had cum splattered over her breasts and knowing the girls were more than a little competitive with one another, I wondered briefly if that was why Haley wanted me to cum on her.

It seemed to me that we both reacted at the same time. I felt myself about to jettison my load; Haley must have sensed it too, and took me from her mouth, pointed my dick at her navel just as I groaned.

I came all over her stomach. Three successive spurts that reached from her pubic hair to the underside of one breast.

Haley, panting with lust, stared at the translucent gobs for a moment, then licked her lips, gave me a wanton grin, and scooped on section up onto her index finger and brought it to her mouth.

"Mmmm," she murmured, "Salty, but creamy and delicious. I don't know why more girls don't swallow."

I cemented our sexual relationship by pulling her to me and kissing her for a solid ten minutes. Then, fully erect again, we started a slow, languid fuck, missionary-style, and she got me off using kegeling techniques that only a much older woman would have mastered.

"Where did you learn..." I began, but she shushed me, placing a finger to my lips.

"My mother thought it would come in handy. Only she didn't expect me to be trying it out on you, sweetie."

By this time everyone else was finished fucking, and we went off with our partners and showered ... but not to fool around.

It was agreed as we finished dressing that we would meet again the following week.

Billy raised the question of whether we would remain with our partners, or switch off, "Just to see what it's like," she said.

I said, "Something this important should be put to a vote."

And when they agreed, I added, "Let's not make it a show of hands. That might pressure someone into going along with everyone when they really don't want to."

"Okay," Sandra said, "I'll get us some paper and we can vote yes, or no, fold it and drop it on the table."

"Good," I said, "but let's drop the folded paper into a hat, or bowl, then stir the papers around. Let Billy pick them out. We can all count the votes together."

"Sounds like a plan," Evan said.

We did as suggested, and the vote favored switching, 5 to 3.

"Majority wins," Haley said.

I quickly scanned the others to see if anyone would reveal their disappointment, or resentment. The only thing that caught my eye was Gabe appeared to have a flush spreading from his neck upward. It could have meant anything, but I decided to keep him in mind when switching next week. I didn't need to make any unwarranted enemies.

And even if I was right about him being jealous of sharing Billy, there were two other votes against, and I had no idea who they were. I made a note to check with Haley to see if any of the girls confided in her later on how they had voted.

The party broke up with all the girls kissing all the guys, tonguing each of us. I got no special vibes one way or the other from that and decided to call Haley the following day to see what she thought.

The next night Haley called me with the news that it was Billy who had voted against swapping partners. She also mentioned Sandra as having sided with her. That left one of the guys as the third vote, but just who that was would remain a mystery.

Haley did mention that Janet had confessed that she had wanted so much to finish off her blowjob; that she had had to keep her hands clasped behind her and didn't have the opportunity some of the others had to touch me.

After hanging up, (I had a date with Haley for the following night.) I thought about Janet, a petite brunette with smallish tits, but a fine ass and great legs. I got hard and rather than just beat my meat, I looked her number up and called.

Her mother answered and called Janet to the phone. She answered sounding a little out of breath, and screamed excitedly when she realized it was me calling.