Handsome Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aubrey! Aubrey! I don't believe it! I really don't believe it!"

"Calm down, Janet!" I said hurriedly. I didn't want her mother eavesdropping on our conversation, but figured she would, and so I just asked Janet if she was free that evening, that we might take in a movie or something.

"Oh, yeah, sure, I'd love to," she answered quickly.

I was listening for that tell-tale click when a phone extension is picked up, and not hearing it started to seduce her over the phone. "How about I pick you up around seven?" That gave her an hour and a half to get ready.

Janet agreed and the deal was done.

Then I whispered, "I haven't forgotten."

"Me neither," she said her voice sounded dry, almost parched.

"Call me back in five minutes," I said, and hung up.

When my phone rang, I picked it up, but didn't reply.

"Hello?" she said.

I didn't say a word, but breathed into the receiver, hoping she would hear me.

"Aubrey, is this you?"

"This is you, isn't it? I can hear you breathing."

I began to cover the speaker of my phone, and then thought better of it. Not that it mattered; she already knew who it was anyway. Or did she?

"Hi," I said, then breathed directly into the phone.

Janet giggled then said, "I'm so glad you called. I'm so fucking horny since last night."

"Oh?" I said, and then let it drop. I was getting to like using the almost silent method. It was getting her to open up, perhaps more than she wanted to.

"The batteries in my vibe just died, too."

'What the fuck?' I thought. I hoped her mother wasn't listening in.

"Are you on your home phone?" I asked.

"No, silly. I'm on my cell phone. No one's listening in on us."

"Good."

"I like the sound of your breathing," she whispered into the phone.

I relaxed, and exhaled into the phone.

I could hear her moving around. Suddenly she gasped into the receiver, ""Yeah ... I could stroke myself all night, just listening to you breathing into the phone."

"Some girls get off that way, ' I said.

I wanted to hear her frig herself over the phone; wanted to hear her juices sloshing as she frigged herself.

"So, what are you doing, Bree?"

She had caught me off guard. Thinking quickly, I replied, "Looking in my mirror while I jerk off thinking about you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really."

"You're such a naughty boy."

"I am a naughty boy. And I think you're a very naughty girl."

She started to giggle. "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not."

"Oh, you are definitely naughty. You're downright bad!"

"So ... you think I need a spanking?"

"Janet?"

"Mmmm?"

"Exactly what are you doing, right now?"

"Giggling." Then after a short pause, "Touching myself. I can't seem to stop. It's your voice, you know?"

I found my cock, gave it a squeeze. But I wasn't about to jack off to this girl's voice, no matter what.

"Thinking about my cock, are you?"

Uh-Huhhhh..." It was her turn to exhale hotly into the receiver.

Another short pause, and then, "You have such a nice cock. I think it's perfect in shape ... size ... Mmmm, I could suck on it forever."

"I wish you had," I said, letting my voice crack just a little.

"God, you fuck so well! I can still feel you inside me."

"Correction, I haven't been inside you ... yet."

"Oh ... that's right!" she sighed forlornly. "Oh, Bree, you've got me so hot!"

I grunted into the phone, partially because of the way my dick was jerking, but mostly for effect.

"Using your fingers?"

"Yeah ... you know, you fuck ... like a god!"

My ears were staining and I could swear I heard the faint sound of her cunt juices slurping against her fingers.

Janet started to cum.

"Shit! Shit! Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!"

I stayed on the line, but said nothing; allowed Janet to finish her orgasm.

I heard her start to whimper. I said not a word.

"Bree?" she called out, fearing I was no longer attached to her via the phone line.

"I'm here."

"Thank God!"

"Do you know where I live, Janet?"

Not exactly."

I told her how to get to my house.

"I'll tell my mother you're coming over. Don't worry, she allows me to have a friend over without being nosey about things."

"Oh, wow! Not my Mom, not ever! She has to know everything I do and say."

________________________________________

Thirty minutes later the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it Mom, its Janet."

My mother went back to prepping for her date and all but ignored us as I escorted Janet into the house and then up to my room.

"You," she said, in one of the huskiest voices that I've ever heard.

"Me," I answered, and closed the door behind her.

We raced to get out of our clothes. I dove at her, and we toppled onto the bed. I was kissing her and kicking my shoes off at the same time.

I inhaled deeply through my nose, taking in her intoxicating perfume while sucking at her face.

She closed her eyes and kissed me back, her arms trailing up and down my back.

I fondled her smallish breasts and had her moaning in seconds.

"Are you still coming?" I asked.

"Never stopped," she answered, and reached for my dick. Intent on finished the blow job she'd begun the night before.

My fingers reached between her legs and found her dampened bush and cunt a veritable swamp.

"Oh, Bree, your cock is so ... beautiful," she said, her eyes mesmerized by the sight of my rigid member throbbing with need inches from her face. Her mouth parted and her tongue flicked out unconsciously, and then ran around her pouting lips in wanton fashion.

"Oh, would'ja look at that," she cooed. I realized Janet was studying a growing globule of precum at the tip of my cock.

"Have a taste," I said, and waved my dripping dick back and forth in front of her face. Janet's eyes never left the glistening tip of my moving cock. Her pink tongue slowly extended itself until it touched the glistening glob of precum, and then her mouth opened wide and closing her eyes, she took the head of my cock into her mouth and began to suck.

"Like it?" I asked, knowing she loved it.

"Mmmmm!" she purred happily; then reached out to fondle my balls.

Her full lustrous hair hung down on either side of her face as she milked my cock with her mouth. I swept my hands up on either side of her face, gathered her hair in my hands and asked if she had a scrunchy for her hair."

My dick flopped out of her mouth as she scrambled from the bed and reached for her purse. After searching by rummaging about with one hand in the bag and the other balancing the purse against her chest, she found what she was looking for and quickly twirled it around a clump of hair she had bunched together and presto, no more hair across her face, and a nice sized ponytail flopping behind her.

"Now, gimme that big old cock, back!" Janet growled.

I leaned back against the pillows propped up against the headboard, and watched as Janet moved forward and carefully pumped my dick several times as if testing it. Then she pressed the flat of her tongue against my cockhead and moving counter-clock-wise, licked the entire knob, covering it with her saliva.

"Sweet!" she said, taking it from her mouth and giving it a wet kiss.

"You're a nasty girl, and a big tease," I said with a laugh.

"Gonna spank me, Mr. I Gotta Big One?"

"Just might," I told her and she shrieked with laughter, causing my mother to call up asking if we were all right.

I hopped off the bed, opened the bedroom door and called down, "we're fine. We're laughing about something that happened earlier today."

"Okay," my mother called back. "I'm leaving now, be careful, and make sure Janet gets home early. No late night driving, either of you."

A minute later, I heard the front door close, then the car started up and my mother drove off to meet her boyfriend, leaving Janet and me alone.

I joined Janet on the bed, propped myself up much as I had before and watched as her soft, wet tongue bathed my whole cockhead.

I moaned, and she laughed with my cock in her mouth. Then her tongue swirled around the spongy, oh, so sensitive membranes of my purple crown.

I moaned again, and added, "You are so good at this. I was told you had little to no experience at it."

"They lied," she mumbled, but I understood.

'What else had Haley and the others lied about?' I wondered, until Janet began to slide my dick down into her throat.

Janet paused, and raised her head back, let some saliva trickle down onto my shaft, then began bobbing up and down, but seemed to concentrate of sucking the area just below the crown, bring me one joyous sensation after another.

"Christ! Don't stop doing that! It's fantastic, Janet!"

"Mmmm!" she moaned, licking and sucking provocatively. I saw trails of her saliva start to slide down the shaft of my cock below her bobbing mouth. It started to turn frothy under her pumping hand, but probably helped her hand slide more freely upon me.

"Yeah, Janet, that's it!"

"Mmmm!"

"Great! Oh, please, baby, keep moving and sucking on the end like that! Oh ... fuck yeah!"

"Oh, oh, oh! Here it comes!"

I shook and twitched as the initial throes my orgasm rose up from my balls. I watched her bobbing head as the first blast of my eruption spewed into her mouth.

Janet was a vision of beauty with her mouth sucking away at my cock. She was sucking and swallowing. I would have sworn she was the type to spit it out. She wasn't. Trickles of my milky cum appeared at the corners of her mouth before she removed me, wiped her mouth with her wrist and smiled up at me.

"You taste great!" she said, then laughed.

I leaned into her and kissed her, sending my tongue racing into her mouth and garnering the last remnants of my sperm for myself. She helped by sharing a load of saliva with me, which I promptly swallowed. With the kiss coming to an end, we both started to laugh and hugged each other.

I realized that Janet still had hold of me, milking me, trying to get me hard again. I placed my hand on hers and had her stop.

"I need to rest for a while."

She looked as though she was going to cry. I kissed each eye and told her it was her turn, and not to worry, that I would be hard again, and soon.

She threw her arms around me and pressed her small, lithe body against me. I started kissing her lips, her neck, and her breasts. My mouth closed on one of her nipples and sucked it; then drew back and tickled it with my tongue.

She was moaning with a rhythmic regularity as I went from one breast to the other. She put her hands at the back of my head and pulled my mouth against her nipple. I continued to working on them, but now my hand was between her legs, one finger gliding in and out of her as her moaning increased in tempo.

Her nipples were rock hard, the aureoles surrounding them taut and pebbled. Her moans grew softer and she spread her legs wider, opening herself to me. I rubbed my palm over her mons, putting pressure on her clit. She had a brief spasm ... a mini-cum, I thought.

She was soaking wet, and after I sent a second finger in, she seemed to open like a flower. I could have driven a Volvo in there.

I was kissing the underside of her right breast when I felt her hand on my head, gently pushing it lower. I knew what she wanted, and moved straight down to her pubic hair. Her cunt was sending out a strong, but not unpleasant odor. Most women give off some type smell when excited, but Janet's was unlike any I'd encountered.

Moreover, it seemed to add to my excitement. I discovered I was erect, and had to push my dick out of the way. I was going down on Janet, and if she realized I was ready to fuck, she would have chosen that instead.

I examined her cunt at close range. Her whole slit was in front of me, her pubic hair sparse enough that I could see her clearly. Her outer lips were peeled open; her inner lips were sort of protruding outward, requiring a little more assistance from me. I gently pried her lips apart with my thumbs, and gave her a tentative lick.

"Oh, yes!" she hissed, "God, yes! Do me there!"

And with her hands pulling my face into her, my tongue found it's through her inner lips and lapped at her like a dog. Janet's hips started to buck with my lapping; her excitement transmitted itself to me and soon I wanted nothing more than to fuck her silly. But I kept at her, stopping every minute or so to rest my tongue and gave her cunt a visual inspection. The smell was stronger; she was flooded with a mix of my saliva and her own juices. Her clit was swollen to twice its earlier size, and I reminded myself to pay special attention to it.

I put my hands on the insides of her smooth supple thighs and softly coaxed her legs even further apart. As I did, her inner lips suddenly gaped open and I saw strands of her sweet nectar stretching web-like between the two sides of her hot little cunt.

I almost came then and there. Even with her pubic hair covering a portion of her snatch, it looked for all the world like a ripened peach. I began to lick the silken skin on her innermost thighs and she began to cry.

"What's wrong, Janet?"

"Nuh ... Nothing." She replied.

"No, tell me what's wrong?" I insisted, not wanting to spoil what up to then had been a perfect seduction.

"It's so good ... I love it. I love you. I want you to kiss me there, but I want you to lick me here too ... I ... I ... I don't know what I want!"

I sent my tongue back into her cunt and caressed her inner thighs and occasionally her clit with my fingers and palms.

The hot walls of her cunt seemed to clutch at my tongue. I marveled at her tightness and knew that her boyfriend, Eric must have had a small dick.

'Well, ' I told myself, 'I would be changing that shortly.'

For the first time, I began to suck on her clit. That brought a series of low guttural growls and I knew she was close. I flicked my eyes up to look at her face. Her head was thrown back, and her eyes were closed as the intense new sensations flowed through her. Her full pouting lips were parted sexily, and she was panting and sweating. I flicked my tongue quickly over the hard little pebble, and then pressed the flat of my tongue firmly against it.

"OH GOD!" she squealed, as my tongue pressed and flicked against her sensitive organ. I looked up and saw her chest heaving while she gasped for air. She tried to sit up, but fell back, too weak to do anything but moan and cum.

And she came with a vengeance. I felt her start to shake and twitch as her orgasm radiated throughout her body. I wrapped my tongue around her fiery clit and sucked at it ravenously while she shook and convulsed through her climax.

It lasted about twenty seconds, but she kept shuddering for another three minutes. I know I kept looking at my wristwatch.

I took a final soft lick at her puffy lips before raising my head to look at her. She seemed totally at peace as she lay back in the afterglow of her cum. She looked at me through half-closed eyes with a smile of pure contentment.

"Ready to fuck?" I asked, as I caressed her left breast.

"Oh, yeah ... I'm ready."

"But?" I said knowing what was coming.

"I ... um..."

"You're worried about me tearing you up, aren't you?"

"Um ... I guess."

"All I can say is ... well, you're not a virgin, right?"

"Right, Eric and me did it last month."

"But I'm bigger than he is?"

A lot."

"You must know that I've opened you up some with what we've already done."

"I know. I know ... but still..."

"Do you want to do it? I mean, I won't force you.

You know that, right?"

"Yeah..."

"So ... why don't we try? If you find it hurts too much, or you just can't handle it, I'll stop."

"How do I know you will?"

"My word as a gentleman."

That made her laugh. She touched my face, caressed my neck, and softly said, "All right, let's."

I laid her back, spread her legs and carefully entered her smoldering, moist cunt. She was trembling with a mix of fear and anticipation. With only the head of my dick inside her, Janet's pelvis started undulating.

"Okay so far?" I inquired, whispering in her ear.

"Yeah," she replied, breathing faster and faster into my neck.

Janet jerked her hips, and I realized she was active in trying to get more of my meat into her.

But she really was tight, and I wanted to keep my word and hold any pain to a minimum. I also selfishly wanted to prolong the fuck, knowing that the longer we went, the better it would be.

And so I pushed it in, then worked it back out, and repeated the process until I was satisfied she was starting to stretch just a little.

I kept at it, until Janet signaled her readiness by wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Ready to really try it?"

"Mmmm, so far it's been wonderful."

"Let me know if I go too far."

"How do I do that?"

"A simple, 'Stop' should do it."

"Okay," she murmured and I felt her body relax.

I began to move in her, using short, but firm strokes, concentrating on loosening her vagina as much as possible.

"Ow! That hurts!" she groaned.

I kept pushing in and out, never even pausing. I had given her a safe word and she had not used it. To me that meant keep going, and I did.

Moments later, Janet groaned again, but her tone and words gave a different slant to things.

"So good ... feels so good!" she said over and over.

I slipped a hand under her ass, and began a serious fucking.

Her eyes flew open as the new sensations hit home.

"Oh ... my ... God!"

"Not quite, lover, but close. Now this is what's called fucking!"

I was already slamming out groins together as the words left my mouth.

I worked a finger into her ass. Heard her shrill shriek, but kept it in her as I pounded my dick in on the other side.

"GAWD!" she squawked. But her movement belied any indignation, or affront at my actions.

I was pumping as hard and fast as I was capable of. This jackhammer run usually lasts about thirty seconds before I slow down. But this time I was still pounding furiously at around forty-five seconds before slowing. My heart was beating so fast I thought I might have a heart attack. I was dripping sweat from every pore.

It took me a moment to realize that Janet was screaming she was coming, over and over again.

That brought me to the edge and over. I ground my cock into her one last time and released a torrent of jizm as her hot sheath clenched me, not wanting me to leave her comfortable cunt.

We held each other desperately until I slipped out. I rolled off her, and extracted the limp rubber with its heavy load, dumping it in the trash. I rolled over and she nestled on my shoulder, her pussy clenched around my thigh. Her hand rested on my stomach.

"Mmmm, I feel so full ... and so well FUCKED," she murmured.

But the first time Janet attempted to move — she half-rolled to one side — she groaned with obvious pain.

"What is it?" I inquired, concerned that I had done some damage while fucking her.

"It's okay," she said, reassuring me. "It's ... I'm awful sore down there. I don't know if I can walk, or even stand."

"Let's try it and see how bad it is," I said.

Gingerly, I helped her up from the bed. She managed to stand, but I had to keep her from falling when she attempted to walk.

"What time is it?" she asked.

It was twenty to eleven. I told her.

She went rigid, groaned and tried to take another step. She managed it, but tottered a little with the next.

"It's your balance, I think," I said.

She nodded her agreement and tried again.

Soon she was able to hobble across the room and back again on her own.

"I think it's my muscles down there."

"It's possible you've never put them through anything like that before."

Janet laughed, and said, "For damn sure."

"Well, you'll probably be walking without looking like you're about to fall over by the time you get home."