Handsome Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all scrambled from the bed and dressed as quickly as possible. We had stayed in my room to long, and now I had to talk fast.

The girls left and I sat down in the kitchen with my mother. I was reminded of the earlier time, when mom had caught me with Chelsea, Mora and Joy.

"I think I know what was going on in your room," she said.

I nodded, but kept quiet.

"Were you being responsible?"

"What?"

"Aubrey, we've had this discussion already. I asked if you were behaving in a responsible manner."

"You mean did we have protection?"

"Among other things, yes."

"Yes, we had proper protection ... all of us."

My mother rolled her eyes. "I can't believe you."

"I'm not lying, Mom!" I protested.

"I didn't mean that you were lying. I meant ... I don't know what ... Aubrey, most boys your age are masturbating with a Penthouse, or Playboy magazine. You, on the other hand, probably don't bother. You have what seems to be every girl in that school at your beck and call. I mean you call and they spread their legs for you. Am I right?"

"Um, not every girl."

"Don't be a smart ass, Aubrey!"

"I'm not, Mom. I ... I just have this ... ability with women."

"Aubrey, I can't ignore what happened. I did once and it's come back to bite me on the ... never-mind!"

She took a moment to compose herself. I was glad the girls had left and didn't have to go through this tirade. "I ... I think I'll have David (her then current boyfriend) take the door off your room. That might slow you and your ... friends down a notch."

"Mom!" I groaned in protest, "I won't bring any girls home from now on, I promise."

"That won't solve the problem, Aubrey. You'll get some girl pregnant, or catch an incurable disease. Your life will be ruined, and you're only a child."

"Mom, what can I do?"

"I don't know. I really don't. But I'm going to ask people for advice. I'll also give myself a chance to cool off. You have no idea just how angry I am at you at the moment."

The conversation had apparently ended with that, and I trudged to my room, left the door open, and read the rest of a book by Ed McBain, while wondering how I would cope with whatever punishment was coming my way.