Handsome Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled and said, "Better hope they don't decide to come down here for a glass of milk or something."

That caused my rising dick to go flaccid. Nicole took my face in her hands and kissed me. "It wouldn't matter if they did. Your mother knows you nail everything wearing a bra and panties. Why should I be an exception? Especially when everyone knows I'm to be married in the next couple days. All brides are horny as hell before the wedding, you know."

"I'd heard it was the bridesmaids," I said grinning at her.

"That's true enough. All they think about is getting married and getting laid. The wedding is a perfect excuse to let their guard down and fuck someone they find half-way attractive."

"You're kidding," I said.

"I'm not. You'll have a slew of women after you before, during and after I get married."

"Now I'm getting excited," I told her.

"I can see that. Are you ready? I don't think their coming down. I think the trip and the screwing have tired them out."

"Mmmm," I said in answer, and I began to repay her for the wonderful blow job she had given me. I spread her legs, and kissed her inner thighs as she moaned appreciatively.

"Take it slow, Aubrey; please take me all the way."

Why not? I thought and started kissing my way to her labia, then passing it by and working slowly down to her knee. I lightly sucked the back of it until she moaned, then I moved even lower, eventually sucking each toe on her left foot.

"Jesus, that's good!" She whispered and ran a hand through my hair.

I kissed and sucked my way back up the leg and spread her labia apart with my thumbs.

"Yes! Yes!" Nicole hissed.

But I kept my mouth confined to her inner thigh and then reworked my way back down her other leg, doing the knee and once again sucking each toe on that foot.

"Oh, that's so good, Aubrey!"

"You like it, Auntie?"

"Yes ... I love it. You've learned well, my love."

"Shall I put it in?" I meant my cock, which was bobbing crazily in front of her face.

"No, no! Don't stop, you have a magic tongue. Show me how well it works."

I abandoned all pretenses and got down to eating Nicole out. My tongue slithered into her juicy cunt and she moaned ecstatically. I gulped at her sweet juice, and laughed as she quickly replenished the supply. Her hips were pounding into my face, her thighs clamped down on my ears. My thumb rubbed her clit and she had a small orgasm, and told me I'd made her cum, but not to stop.

I don't remember doing it, but suddenly realized I had a finger jabbing into her ass.

"Oh shit, Bree, I'm gonna cum so hard."

"Do it! Cum for me!"

"Oh baby, don't stop, suck me, eat me, make me cum with that tongue!"

I attacked her pussy with a vengeance.

"Suck my pussy, honey. Suck it!"

"Oh, Oh, Oh!"

"Come for me, baby!' I growled.

"I am! Oh, Oh, Oh, here ... I ... come!"

Her hips glued themselves to my mouth. I was certain my mother and David had heard her and would be coming down to investigate. But I couldn't stop myself, I kept at her.

Only after I'd been gnawing at her pussy for what seemed forever, did Nicole check the time.

"My God, you've been eating me for over an hour!" With the gentlest of touches, she pried my face from her cunt.

I smiled up at her. She laughed and said, "Your face is covered with my juices."

"So?" I said and tried to return to that honey scented nest, only to be rebuffed by her hand.

"No ... not right now. Geez ... I don't know if my legs will work. I've gotta try standing."

It was a brief struggle, but her legs supported her and she stood over me, a lewd smile on her face. "My turn, big boy!" she said and taking hold of my throbbing prick, examined it as if it were a treasured artifact for ancient times.

She had both hands on my shaft and squeezed it until a drop of precum oozed from the slanted eye at the tip.

"It's like it's crying," she murmured. She continued to milk me, drawing more seminal fluid out of my pulsing member each time she added more pressure to her grip.

"You have the most fascinating cock I've ever seen," Nicole pronounced happily.

I watched with bated breath, as her mouth opened and she stuck out her tongue, gingerly licking the fluid from my cockhead.

"Is a blowjob coming up?" I asked.

"Might be."

"Oh..."

"Then again, maybe not."

"Oh... " My cock was sticking out like a crowbar between us.

The tip of her tongue danced on my earlobe, then darted out so fast and far I thought it'd come out my other ear. Nicole pulled away laughing, and renewed the light caressing of my caressing the shaft of my rapidly pulsating prick.

"Hmm, I'd better use my miracle mouth on this baby," she murmured

Nicole lifted her head, giving it a toss that didn't quite get the hair out of her face. "I just love the taste of you, sweetie."

And down she went. I closed my eyes and when I reopened them she was sitting on her haunches looking terribly pleased having filled her Julie Roberts-like mouth with my cock. Taking me from her mouth, she gave me a drooling smile, and asked if I'd rather fuck.

I nodded in agreement and she practically jabbed me back inside of her. I decided to let her do all the work, and she did, riding me at a leisurely pace while giving me that sexy smile, until something happened ... my guess her climax was approaching ... suddenly she was a bitch in heat, allowing herself a long, voluptuous orgasm, while teasing me by bringing me close and closing the door on me time after time.

I was delirious with my need to come. I hugged her hard and, before she could react, I rolled us over so that she was on her back again.

Her legs spread wide, allowing me the deepest possible entry, but her eyes narrowed to slits. "Fuck me hard, but watch out, I'll bite given a chance!"

I held her wrists down over her head and fucked her. I tried to smother her mouth with lips and tongue, but then she slipped to the side and tried to bite me. She did bite me.

So I bit her back. Nicole liked to be bitten almost as much as she liked to bite. We snarled at one another as I started to slam in and out of her. She got her hands free and then we were wild animals, rolling around the floor. Her legs crossed at the calves, locking me against her as she fucked me back. The sloppy wet slurping of sex against sex filled the air.

I finally came. It was magnificent. Between the spurting of my cock I heard her screaming and knew we had better be prepared to explain ourselves to my mother and David.

But they never appeared. My mother mentioned it to me after we were home following the wedding, and I had the decency to blush in embarrassment.

Then she laughed and said, "I knew you two were up to no good. I'll bet it wasn't the first time for the two of you either."

I didn't answer, and she took the silence as my agreement, but left it at that.

Aunt Nicole and I picked up our clothing and headed for our bedrooms. I would meet the groom the following day and Krista-Marie as well. It would be another reunion of sorts.