Handsome Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I retaliated by sending my middle finger into her steaming twat. She went rigid at first, and then relaxed as I continued pumping it into her. Her cunt was creamy with her boyfriend's jizm and her gooey juices. I added a second finger then began to finger her hard.

"Mmmm!" she moaned, and her small cheeks hollowed and swelled as she replied by sucking voraciously. She took a deep breath and her nostrils flared. She had to smell us ... us being the pungent aroma of our sexual fluids seeping forth.

"Oona, baby ... suck it!" I gasped. I was close to coming.

She mumbled an unintelligible reply as her pretty little mouth bobbed back and forth on my throbbing dick. She let my balls drop from her hand and sent it to her clit, rubbing it furiously while I finger-fucked her.

"I can't wait to fuck you!" I moaned and to this day don't know if I meant it or not.

I was closer, and couldn't take my eyes off her angelic face, with the left cheek bulging out from the force of my jabbing cock.

I tried to think of other things, but couldn't. I fingered her even harder and felt her starting to cum.

Suddenly wave after wave of pleasure shuddered through my loins. I emptied my swollen balls into Oona's vacuuming mouth.

I think that the first contact of my sperm against the roof of her mouth triggered Oona's orgasm. Her hips leapt off the ground repeatedly; her eyes rolled back in her head. I kept frigging her, and her hand remained on her clit, although I couldn't tell if she was rubbing it.

Finally she fell back, legs asunder, and my cock popped free of her mouth. A long string of jizm hung from her open mouth like the drool of an idiot.

But there was also a smile, a very satisfied smile on her face.

"Wow!" she said, so low that I almost didn't hear her.

"Good, huh?"

"Ohhh, yeah ... it was good all right. We gonna fuck now? I know it will fit. I'll make it fit."

"Sweetie, I'm fucked out for now. Why don't we meet here ... No, why don't you wait on the bench for me tomorrow?" I glanced at my watch. "It's almost three, so say ... two-thirty?"

"Oh, sure ... two-thirty? I'll be there. Will you fuck me a couple of times?"

"As many as you want. You'll be sore, but you'll be well fucked."

Oona laughed lewdly and kissed my dick.

"I liked blowing you. You're cum has a sweet taste. I swallowed most of it."

"I know. That was a special treat for me." Yeah?"

"Yeah. Most girls won't swallow. Did you know that?"

"No. My girlfriend's talk a lot about that, but I think that they haven't sucked many cocks, you know?"

"We better get dressed. You go that way," I said point back at the main pathway some thirty yards away. "I'll go the way Joey did," knowing it led to the street and would have me halfway home before Oona reached the street.

I kissed her softly and had her moaning for more, before pushing her away and getting dressed.

I never saw her or Joey again. And I never jogged in that section of town again, preferring to travel to the other side of town and using the running path in the more dangerous section of town to risk running into either of them again.