Handsome Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped by Hayley's and was surprised to meet another girl she had found for this week's movie. But there was a problem. Hayley was positive this girl, Libby, actually, had a bit of an inferiority complex.

Hayley told me this shortly after I arrived. I couldn't believe it. Libby, nineteen, was good looking, had a great body, especially her ass; but she supported Hayley's theory by claiming her ass was too big.

I sat down on the couch across from Libby and accepted a beer from Hayley. As usual, her parents were off to a meeting in another city. I think this time it was Toronto.

Libby had dressed for the "interview" in a short, low cut and tight dress. Her bra pushed her firm breasts up into a delightful cleavage. Libby complained that she couldn't find any clothes that didn't make her backside look fat. I'd laughed and studied her study her quite openly as I sipped my beer.

There was no doubt this made her nervous. She was tall, around 5'9" with short dark hair. Her breasts were on the small side, but looked firm enough to me. Hayley had given me a sheet of paper with Libby's vitals on it. She was 130 pounds and rounded out to a nice, 34-24-36.

Aware of my scrutiny she feigned a pleasant smile and said, "Well?"

'You're no Marilyn Monroe, but then again, who is? Your ass is just fine. I would testify in court under oath that it is perhaps your greatest asset, um, physically.

Libby grimaced and stood up. "My greatest asset?" she stuck her ass out at me. "This giant butt? Well, I certainly don't. I'm massive in comparison to my girlfriends."

I shot back, "I'll bet your girlfriends still have girl's figures. You, Libby, are a full-fledged woman."

She had to laugh at that, and perked up for the first time.

"Have you ever done anal?"

"What?"

"We're here to discuss making a fuck film. It's a reasonable question under the circumstances. Hasn't Hayley gone over that with you?"

Hayley jumped in just then, saying, "Actually, Aubrey I was waiting for you to get here before broaching that subject."

"But Libby knows what we expect her to do, right?"

"Well, yes..."

"I'm not quite clear on what's expected ... I mean, you want me to do another woman?"

I held my hands up in the air. "We make fuck films. You know what that is?"

"Of course I do. I thought that I'd take my clothes off and get it on with some stud ... something like that."

"That's right. Off with the clothes and hop on a dick. Hi-ho-Silver, away!"

Both girls started laughing at my line.

Libby gave her ass an exaggerated wiggle and said, "So you really like looking at this?"

"Let's quit fucking around, Libby," I said. "Take off your clothes. Let's see what you've got."

I fully expected a pout and declination from her. But Libby was game and shrugged out of her dress, and stood defiantly in front of us in pushup bra and pantyhose.

I placed both hands on the upper parts of her ass cheeks and kept them there for a few moments. I figured this would give her a chance to walk away without feeling groped in case I've misread her. She stood still, and I gradually let my hands roam over her wonderful ass, gripping and squeezing them.

I heard her moan, and stopped. Only to have her push back against my hands, encouraging them to do more.

I used my thumbs to press into the crack between each flawless half-moon and kissed each one in turn.

I glanced over at Hayley, who was watching my every move. She nodded in a positive way.

I have never liked the feel of pantyhose, preferring high tops made of silk or something similar. Counting to four and not getting any resistance, I pulled the pantyhose down to her ankles, and tried not to tear them.

I removed her shoes, and then slowly begin to move my hands back up her legs. I let my fingertips linger here and there, even left a few wet kisses behind her knees.

A pungent aroma reached my nostrils, evidence of Libby's arousal. My cock was as hard as ever, but it's her ass that needs my immediate attention, and I try my best to do it justice; kissing, licking and nipping at it.

"You're ass is fantastic," I murmured into her ear and teased her rosebud with my thumb.

"Go easy!" Libby moaned her voice filled with apprehension and excitement.

"I wouldn't hurt this ... the Mona Lisa of asses for all the tea in China," I said softly.

"You ... you're full of it," she giggled.

"I hope you're not. Especially back here."

"You're gonna put it to me back there?"

"I'm thinking about it."

"I don't ... I don't think so. We can just fuck ... this is only like an interview, right, Hayley?"

"Well ... maybe a little more than an interview, but yeah, I guess. You don't have to do anything, Libby."

"How much money are we talking about?"

"For the interview, nothing; for a movie, you'll start at $2000 and work up."

"Two thousand?"

"That's right."

"That's real good money."

"So, are we on, Lib?" I asked.

"I guess..."

I resumed stroking and squeezing her ass. Small moans and whimpers come from above me, telling me she likes what I'm doing. My hand crept between her legs and rubbed her outer lips. They were quite wet.

"I need ... I better sit down," Libby groaned as her knees began to sag. I caught her in my arms before she fell and laid her on the couch. Ever resourceful, Hayley slipped a large towel under her. It wouldn't do to have to explain those kinds of stains to her mother in a day or so.

I spread her legs and began finger fucking her, eventually getting three into her tight twat.

Libby became quite vocal and I stopped abruptly. "What? Why did you stop?" she groaned.

"Get yourself off," I said tersely.

"Huh? Come on ... I was almost there, Aubrey!"

"This is an interview," I said. "This isn't a free frig session. You're being tested for a role in our next movie for which you'll be paid pretty well. It's time you understood where you're place is in the big scheme of things around here."

Trying to act as a mediator, Hayley said, "Libby, please try to understand that Bree is mostly right. He could have been a little more tactful, but this is a business. Why not listen to him. Following orders is a big part of the job. Not following orders ... well, it costs us money. Money we don't have. Do you understand?"

Libby, fearing that she would lose the opportunity at the $2000, or more, didn't say a word, but spread her legs toward us and cupped her mons with her left hand while wetting the fingers of her right hand by sticking them in her mouth.

I glanced at Hayley, who nodded appreciatively. "So far, so good," she said in a soft voice to Libby.

"Huh!" Libby grunted, and splayed her labia open with the fingers of her left hand and rubbed her now-pointy clit with the other.

"Feels like a small dick," she said, and might well have been talking to herself, as she scissored the nub scant inches above her slit.

"I didn't think she'd be this vocal," Hayley whispered. "I hope the cameras are loaded and running."

"You didn't check?" I asked.

"Not enough time."

"Oh, fuh ... fuck!" Libby grunted as her left foot shot out over the arm of the couch and hit the wall.

I went to the fridge and got Hayley and me a beer, popped them open and looked back at Libby. She was sort of sitting up straight, almost lifted, leaning a little forward. All I can really see from where I stand is her back, and how her arms seem to drop into her lap and disappear.

"Jesus Christ," I grumble when I return with the beers. A slightly different perspective reveals Libby is riding her thumb for all she's worth. I suddenly tossed a cold beer to Libby, who shrieked and called me a son-of-a-bitch. Catching a cold beer between the press of your hot thighs will do that.

"Hump on that a while, maybe help you simmer down."

Libby left off masturbating long enough to crack open her beer, take two big slugs, then fixed me with a look. "You are truly a sick man, Aubrey."

I don't say a word. She glared at me, took another sip of the beer and tossed the can back at me. Fortunately I caught it, or my reputation as an athlete would have been torn to shreds.

We got into a brief staring contest, and then with a certain élan which I have never been able to fathom, Libby resumed fingering herself.

It was Hayley's laughter that caused me to say, "Well, hell," I started tugging at my belt. "If you can jerk-off in the living room, so can I."

Libby seemed to get very interested in my big boy after I dropped my drawers and shook it out.

Staring at me, she busied all ten fingers in her crotch while I slowly stroked myself to full size. "What do you want me to do next?" she taunted. But I caught a glint of something else in her eye. She wanted to fuck me. She wanted to get it on in a big way.

"Oh, I don't know. You have something in mind?" Hayley elbowed me then, and a second later Libby bellowed, "Come here and fuck me, you lousy bastard."

I went to her and she hugged me tight against her; one arm slung over my back, the other putting my cock right where she wanted it. I have to say, Libby had a hell of a pussy on her. Tight wasn't the word for it. It was pulling at my dick, and she was squirting love juice all over us, bathing our crotches in her sweet sauce. And by God, she was bucking back like she was the one with the cock.

Later, after Libby had left, and that was around midnight, we replayed some of what Hayley'd gotten on tape. Sounds. A menagerie of sounds broadcasting her pleasure. Mewls, growls, whinnies, snorts, roars and trumpeting.

I definitely missed most of it the first time around. Of course the blood was rushing from my brain to my dick and that was noisy enough for me at the time.

I recall saying to her: "So Libby, you sort of like this, too, huh?"

To which she demurely responded, "Shut the fuck up and screw me!"

Well, four more thrusts and I was spewing like Nanu the whale. But even with me shrinking down to nothing, she won't let me out of her; that cunt ... that special cunt, kept sucking away at me and all of a sudden I realize she's getting a better grip on me, I'm not going anyplace in the foreseeable future.

Shoney's Big Boy had nothing on me! So, we had a cunt and a cock both greedy for more. Who could possibly argue with that?

Ten minutes later, we were both finished, me for the night, Libby for a few minutes.

You may recall that during the early part of Libby's so-called interview, she emphatically stated she didn't do girls. Remember? She lied. She lied big time.

Okay, I did have something to do with her recanting. I was fizzled out. Hayley was panting like a two-year old gelding after finishing second in the Kentucky derby. So I casually suggested that maybe, just maybe Libby would honor me by allowing me to watch the two of them perform a sixty-nine.

Libby frowned at first, then looked at Hayley and said, "How fast can you get those clothes off?"

Evidently Hayley got rid of them fast enough to suit Libby and in no time at all they were clit to lip and lip to clit.

They put on quite an enthusiastic show for me and the hidden cameras.

They ate each other to orgasm, coming loudly and sloppily. Hayley sucked reverently on Libby's talented cunt, until she squirted again and half filled Hayley's mouth with her juice. Hayley left her then, and crawled on hands and knees to me; pulled herself up until we stood face to face and motioned for me to open my mouth. I did, and she passed a mouthful of Libby's love juice into it.

I kissed her back and she sucked what was left from my tongue and returned to Libby and did her again.

"Come for me baby," Hayley rasped. "Show Aubrey here how you can make that pretty pussy squirt again."

I was almost hard again, and stood next to them stroking my meat, with a hopeful expression on my face.

"You stick that anywhere, it's gonna be in me," Hayley said threateningly.

But Libby had a surprise for Hayley, and while she was admonishing me, Libby jammed a finger up Hayley's ass.

Hayley forgot all about me.

"Oh, God, YES! Finger my ass! Finger my cunt too!"

My guess is Libby honored the request, for seconds later, old Hayley was chanting, "God yes, I'm coming! I'm coming ... Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

This time it was Hayley who was squirting, and she let quite a bit of it land on her mother's beloved couch.

I never heard what her mother said about the very obvious stains, but then again, I never asked. ________________________________________

Our last game of the season we happened to be playing a team from the east side of town, Rutherford B. Hayes; a school where the guys fancied Mohawk haircuts. The guys at our high school wore clean Levi's with creases in them, golf shirts with little animals on the pockets, and we all had our hair brushed into Duck's asses in back.

All through the game, Curtis Maynard, probably my best friend on the team next to J. P. my best buddy, kept getting clipped, speared, hooked, tripped and piled on by a rather celebrated assassin named Dreamer Williams.

My own theory was that Dreamer disliked Curtis because he wasn't just a good football player, he was considered cute by Dreamer's own school cheerleaders, of whom he had fucked each and everyone. Dreamer was known to us as a guy who liked to puncture tires on cars and hit people with long-handled wrenches. His vocabulary was limited to shit, piss, fuck, and more gravy.

Near the end of the game, with Curtis hobbling to the sideline, I took it upon myself to deal with Dreamer's unsportsmanlike conduct.

I called a timeout, and ambled over to Dreamer, removed my helmet and affected the look of a guy on a genuine peace mission. But on reaching arms length of Dreamer, I said softly, "Uh ... listen, Dreamer. If you don't get off Curtis' ass, J. P.'s gonna break his hand on your face, and he won't be able to finger fuck your sister no more."

Dreamer swung on me immediately, but I was ready, and ducked out of the way, which was more or less how the referee got his jaw broken. J. P. only lost two teeth and had a bite taken out of his neck in the melee that followed.

Fortunately, I escaped without a scratch ... but I got three of the longish variety later that night in the backseat of my car, with Becky Ann Steeple, the lead Cheerleader from Rutherford B. Hayes High.

We were playoff bound, and our next opponent was a team we had beaten earlier in the season 25 — 0. ________________________________________

So let me go over what happened Saturday night. I went with Hayley to this party at her girlfriend Janet's house. It was the usual: the parents out, the alcohol plentiful, and no other football players.

I saw Eric, Janet's boyfriend and a bunch of college guys. It was good at first; and Hayley and I were having a good time. I saw a lot of good looking women there, and I envied my single friends who were able to talk their game to the ladies.

However, I enjoyed Hayley's company, until she got drunk as hell. She couldn't dance anymore, and worse, I couldn't even talk to her. She just laughed and babbled. So when she fell asleep, I went to kitchen intent on getting smashed myself. But I didn't get that far.

Twenty minutes later, I sat in the corner of the kitchen, a bottle of tequila by my side. I was starting to feel the buzz in the cluttered kitchen. Pots and pans were scattered about from the couple of things Janet had prepared for the party, so I wasn't concerned about adding to themes, unless I threw up.

At any rate, I closed my eyes, so I didn't notice when this girl I had been eyeing earlier came into the kitchen pulled down her panties and squatted over a colander bowl that had somehow wound up on the floor.

Maybe the tequila made me think I was hallucinating, but I was strangely quiet as she pissed in the large bowl. I probably thought the lines at the bathroom were too long.

A few moments later, I realized she might have been too drunk to comprehend that this was not a bathroom and the bowl was not a toilet.

I walked over to her as she finished. She gave out a short scream. Then she smiled at me.

"What are you doing in here?" she drawled drunkenly.

"Um ... this is the kitchen, good looking," I informed her.

She looked around. "What're you talking about?"

She began looking for toilet paper. I got her some paper towels and she wiped her pussy.

"This is the kitchen. You just took a leak in the kitchen."

She stopped smiling. Her face changed from a look of disbelief to shock to horror. She dropped her piss soaked paper towel on the floor and buried her face in her hands.

I might add that her panties were still around her knees.

I used that as an opportunity to thoroughly examine her. Very nice tits, a well-curved ass, short blond hair. Knowing I was getting nothing from Hayley that night, I thought I just might nail this lovely creature.

"Oh my God!" she cried out and the onset of panic set in. I looked outside of the door to see if anyone was coming. I then threw away the paper towel, and looked at the floor. "Stay right there," I said sternly. "I don't want you tracking the piss all over the place. Don't worry, I'll clean it up."

She remained in place, only pulling her undies back up, but not before I got a gander at her shaven pussy.

I grabbed a handful of paper towels and wiped up the mess. She might have pissed a quart for all the towels I had to use.

Fortunately, there was a large can for paper products in the kitchen and I made use of it. And, after checking the condition of the floor and finding it satisfactory, I turned to the girl and asked her what her name was.

"Kira," she replied, looking into my eyes. "You know you have bedroom eyes?"

"Do I? Well no one's ever told me that before."

"You do ... you really do."

"You have a terrific body, Kira. Anyone ever tell you that?"

"Not after watching me pee."

I laughed, she joined me, "Another first for me," I said and pulled her against me and frenched her. It took a moment before she frenched back, then she pulled away, and said, "Wait, I don't even know your name!"

"Aubrey, my name is Aubrey."

"Aubrey!" she smiled. "I've never kissed someone on the toilet before." I kissed her again. "You're not on the toilet. You're in the fucking kitchen, and you've pissed in a whatchamacallit ... a colander."

"Ohmygod, promise me you won't tell anyone," she slurred, still a little drunk.

"Don't worry."

"Got anything to drink?"

I handed her the Tequila, and she drank from the bottle, handed it back. I put the bottle on the kitchen counter and led her to the nearest bedroom.

It was occupied by two guys and a young girl. She was handling them rather well for someone as young as she was. I moved on to the next bedroom and found it empty. We went in and Kira flopped on the bed.

"Kiss me?" she said, holding her arms out to me.

I kissed her while opening her blouse and unhooking her bra. As I moved down to her breast I caught a movement out of the corner of my eye. We were not alone.

"Hey!" a male voice called out. It was Eric, Janet's BF, and he was not with Janet.

"Hey, Eric. Fancy meeting you here." The girl he had with him was on her knees with his dick in her mouth, and she was oblivious to us.

"You met Kira, yet?" I asked.

"No, hi Kira."

"Um, hi," she said and pulled at my arm wanting to get the hell out of the bedroom.

"Mind if we use the bed?" I asked.

"No, we're fine right here," he said.

"Okay with you, Kira?"

"I don't..."

"You pissed on the floor; you shouldn't mind sharing a room while you fuck."

"Who said anything about...?"

I kissed her again and mauled her breasts. In less than a minute she was moaning and had her legs reaching for the ceiling. I never bothered to take her panties off, just pulled them to the side and slammed it to her.