Handsome Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" she bleated and I put a finger to her lips to quiet her. "I was only asking."

"Well, I did it with Jerry Fenton, senior year!"

"And how did that work out?"

"He was a gentleman," she said, trying to salvage her chagrin at being put on the spot.

"I suppose you've had dozens of girls," she countered.

"As a matter of fact, I have."

"You have?"

"And I'm going to have you in about a minute."

Her voice and her legs went weak. "You are?"

I was already working her overalls down. When they reached her knees, Cheyenne realized what was happening, and whispered, "No!"

"You're holding my dick; doesn't that mean you want me to do something with it other than put it back in my pants?"

"I ... I don't..."

I slipped my hand down the front of her panties. She was about as wet as a girl can get.

"OH!"

My finger slipped inside her.

"OH!"

"Hop up on the sink." Cheyenne gave a little jump and found herself perched on the sink.

The fingers of both hands took hold of the waistband of her panties; they were Carolina blue, by the way.

"Lift up!" She did, and I had her panties down to her knees before she sat back down with her legs spread-eagled in expectation of my throbbing dick entering her little oyster.

"I'm going to make you cum, Cheyenne. Try not to scream, you might startle the folks in the bedroom across from us." To my surprise my comment made her laugh. It had a pleasing tinkle to it. I placed a hand on each of her thighs then leaned in and licked her from bottom to top, flicking my tongue over her emerging clit three times before returning to the starting point.

"Oh, my God!"

"It gets better," I called out, sotto-voice.

"Does it?" she responded weakly.

"Relax, let me do the work," I said, and she didn't utter another word until I pulled my tool from her steaming pussy after dumping about a quart of cum in her squiggly sheath.

"How do you feel now?"

"Wonderful. I don't think my legs are working though."

"Is that so?" I said and lifted her up so that she sat on the edge of the sink again.

"What are you doing?"

"I can't let you leave here with all that stuff inside you." Before she could rely, I was between her legs again lapping up my sperm and her juices, sending Cheyenne off to Disney World with about three or four more orgasms.

When my face left her snatch, I looked in the mirror and saw my face covered with our commingled fluids. Just then the bathroom door opened and Dandy stood there, dick in hand, obviously needing to take a leak. Just behind him, peeking over his shoulder was the girl I had seen quaffing his dick.

"Sorry about that," Dandy said, but obviously didn't mean a word of it, as he strode past us, straddled the toilet letting loose a long stream of urine that had both girls watching with a mix of horror and excitement.

Shaking the last few drops from his appendage, Dandy turned to the girl he'd brought with him and told her to relieve herself, and with almost no hesitation, she sat down and emptied her very full bladder, wiped her cunt off and flushed the toilet.

Cheyenne had both hands over her eyes as if trying to deny what was going on in front of her. Sticking his hand out to me, he introduced himself to me. "Dandy," he said. "This pretty young thing is Olga."

I reciprocated, accepting his hand and saying, "Aubrey, and Cheyenne."

"You the Morgenthall was in the papers about two years ago?"

"I might be. What did you read?"

"Oh, it was about a terrific quarterback got mixed up in a movie venture."

The girls were following this attentively, but at the mention of my "movie venture," a quizzical expression found its way to both their faces.

They didn't understand what Dandy's point was. He glanced at them and said, "Oh Aubrey here was in a movie with Sharon Stone a couple years ago. He played a high school football player in love with his teacher. Did you girls see it?"

Cheyenne shrugged her shoulders, signing that she had not. Olga nodded vigorously, "Oh, yeah, I remember now. You got to kiss her at the end."

Not wanting her to trip her up in a lie, I smiled and said, "No, I didn't kiss her. I played a crazy drug addict. She killed me. Shot me three times in the next to last scene. But I have to tell you, the film bombed. It wasn't even released in the states. It got good reviews in Taiwan though."

That had Dandy chuckling. "Let's blow this place," he said. I realized that Olga was a foreign exchange student when she questioned him, asking, "So many men, you want us to do all of them?"

"No, I don't want you doing all the men. I meant that we should leave. It's just an expression."

"Oh? And what about Sandra?"

"She can come with us. We'll party at my place. How does that sound? Cheyenne? Are you up for it?"

Olga giggled, pointed at my erection, which had reared up. "He seems up for 'it'."

"I wouldn't miss it," Cheyenne chirped, looking at Dandy with a renewed lust in her eyes.

We left Sandra sleeping on cum stained sheets and drove over to Dandy's apartment. In the course of the evening, Cheyenne proved more than capable of handling both Dandy and me; and by dawn's early light she had even experimented in some torrid bi-sexual activities with Olga, the carnivorous frau from Hamburg.

________________________________________

The following afternoon I got a call from Dandy. He wanted to meet and discuss a few things with me. We met at a watering hole close to campus.

"You seem to know a lot about me," I said, after getting the preliminary, 'Weren't the girls great? Discussion out of the way.

"You made the kind of headlines people remember, Bree."

"I was never charged with anything," I said, hoping to head off any type of extortion.

"Aw shit, you misunderstand me," he replied. "I've had it in mind to make a few films right here at the U of C. It's only that I don't have the right contacts, and that's holding me back."

"You think that I have contacts?"

"Of course you do! I've seen you on video. You can fuck with the best of them, by the way."

"Thanks, I think."

"No, no. I'm serious. We can make some serious money right here on campus. I've got seven women who are more than willing to fuck and suck on camera."

"You've already filmed them, haven't you?"

Dandy smiled and nodded. "You bet. But marketing the videos is beyond me. I can get most any girl to drop their pants, but no one takes my calls."

"Who the hell are you calling?" He named several familiar film companies out on the west coast. It was my turn to nod. He was barking up the wrong tree.

"Let's go watch some of your art work, Dandy," I said as I stood up.

Back at his apartment, I sat and watched as no less than twenty-two girls performed fellatio, anal, and a wide variety of positional sex with Dandy and several male partners. I was impressed; both with the female talent, Dandy's staying prowess and the overall film composition. Dandy had used more than two cameras with each scene.

"Who's the cameraman?"

"A nerd named Wilbur. He's kind of a genius with video."

"I see more than one camera is in use. Who mans the others?"

"Oh, that's Wilbur. He positions the other cameras on tripods and moves from one to the other as we fuck. He has this ... ability to figure out in advance which shots will be important and when. I help him with the editing."

"Where does Wilbur fit in money wise?"

"I figure he should get a cut, but something like 15%. He's happy, shit; he's delighted to get an occasional blowjob from one of the girls. He hasn't even fucked one of them yet."

"Have you looked into finding someone to process your stuff here in town, or elsewhere?"

"I was thinking Wilbur for that."

"No, you need someone else. You don't put all your eggs in one basket, you know?"

"I hear you, but who? I mean, ask the wrong guy and the cops are all over you."

"Maybe I can help with that."

"I knew it!" Dandy jumped up and waved his arm in triumph. "I fucking knew it!"

"Give me a day or two, see what I can work out."

"Yeah, man, take a day or two1"

"By the way, my share of the venture is a flat 33% of gross. I figure 15% for the actors, and that's not counting you or me, just the ladies, unless we find another stud. Wilbur gets a decent share, and the production guy ... we'll pay whatever the market says we should. Remember, Dandy, we don't get a cent until the guy marketing the video actually puts it out. Maybe we'll manage to talk him into giving us something on account, but don't count on it. How does that sit with you?"

"Great, I mean, without you I'm nowhere."

The fact that he hadn't objected to the meager percentage going to him told me a couple things. He'd been sitting on the film for a while; he hadn't been able to find anyone to push his stuff to the big guys that controlled the industry. And he was desperate to get rolling. I had no doubt that after setting him up with a marketing maven he'd try to screw me over.

"I'll tell you what. Why don't we have us a little party here after Saturday's game? I'll invite Cheyenne, you bring whoever. We can discuss the deal in front of them without their being any the wiser."

"Sounds like a plan. Do you really think you can get the shit marketed?"

"Put another one on, I want to see if there's a consistency to your films.

He almost fell over moving to the VCR and slamming in another tape. Wilbur sure knew what he was doing. That film and the one following it were first rate, even to the point of having a flimsy plot to help maintain interest. It was possible that a major agent might be interested in Wilbur's productions and steal him away if we didn't tie him down with an iron-clad contract. Jesus, I thought, here I am just contemplating this deal and wanting to sign the cameraman to a contract. I guess I'm really back in the business. I had no doubt that it was Wilbur's work that held everything together.

________________________________________

Back in my own apartment, I searched for the number Hayley had given me before she left for Vermont. Fortunately, she had kept the number. It turned out she was now attending Vassar.

"Bree! Is that really you?"

"Tis I, Madame, and I must tell you that I am longing for your company!"

"Not getting any? I find that hard to believe."

"I'm getting plenty. But it's the quality that I find lacking."

"You're still the same old sweet-talking son-of-a-bitch," she said laughing.

We discussed various friends and business associates. She brought me up to date on almost all of them. Obviously Hayley still had a finger on the pulse of our former endeavors.

"Any possibility we can get together?"

"Darling you're 600 miles away. How are your frequent flyer miles?"

I laughed and said, "I've got wheels, I can drive."

"But you're playing football, when can you get away?"

"Aw, you're right. I can't, at least not until December."

Ah, the holidays! I'll hang some..."

"Never mind the mistletoe," I replied. But if you want I will make an effort to get up there this winter."

"Please do. I need certain warmth come the cold weather. And it gets really cold in these parts, my friend."

"I know just where to warm you, Hayley."

"I know you do. We did have us some good times didn't we, Bree?"

"You make it sound like those times are over and done with."

"I'm afraid they are. If I get caught with you, or any of the others, I'll be thrown out of Vassar and sent to a wayward girls school at least until I'm twenty-one."

"Says who?" But I knew damn well who she meant.

"You know. Now what can I do for you? You did pick up the money I left for you, right?"

"I did, and that you very much for that. Um, I've run into a situation like the one we had in high school."

"X-rated stuff?"

"Exactly. This guy has several films ready to go and an operation crying out for more."

"Let me guess, he can't find a producer."

"Right on, Hayley, no one returns his calls. He's offering me a third of gross to help him."

"For that sized cut he'll want more than that."

"I don't totally trust him, so I'm kind looking to protect my back."

"Let me get back to you with a couple numbers. One is the guy who can make it happen for you. The other is a good lawyer who will tie your partner up in knots legally, assuring you of your percentage regardless of what he wants to do."

"You'll go far in this world, Hayley."

"Of course I will. You know who my father is."

Indeed I did. He had saved my ass and given me fair warning to stay away from his baby. I would heed his edict from now on.

Hayley called me back in ten minutes with the numbers. Dandy and I were in business.