Handsome Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't mind if they traipse around like this do you?" I asked.

"N ... no ... not at all," she stammered.

"So, what's your name, pretty girl?" I inquired.

"Bridget," she said, but it was obvious her mind was elsewhere. Allison found another dress, a black, clingy thing, more lingerie than dress, but it seemed perfect for her. She dropped the dress she'd worn on the counter and sauntered past Bridget and me waltzing into the dressing room, leaving the door ajar.

Sigourney found one a moment later and joined Allison, but instead of trying the dresses on, Allison went to her knees while Sigourney placed one leg on the chair, opening her sex to Allison.

Moments later, she was munching and licking away at Sigourney's cunt while Bridget and I looked on.

The salesgirl had a confused expression on her face, but her arousal was obvious.

I shook my erection from my slacks and tapped her wrist with it. "Take it," I said softly, and she did, gripping it tightly in her little fist. "Let's join them in the dressing room."

Holding my dick, Bridget followed me inside and I closed the door behind us. Her eyes were glued to Sigourney's crotch, where Allison was busily lapping away while Sigourney held herself open and tried to maintain her balance.

"Do you want to suck me or her?" I asked the salesgirl. There was a long pause before she replied. "Can ... Can I do both?"

"Of course you can, I told her as kindly as possible, although I realized the other salesgirls would be returning to the store before she finished either one of us. "Here, start with me." I brought my cock to her mouth and she devoured me to the root in her lust.

Moments later, Bridget had a hand under her dress and in her panties, frigging away toward an orgasm while slathering my dick with saliva, licking and sucking for all she was worth.

Allison was giving Sigourney all she could handle, and Bridget was licking my balls when we heard the front door open. I began to count, one ... two ... three...

The two salesgirls had returned. It was Bridget's bad luck that one of them was the store manager. She was the one who screamed first. I really believe the other one, a girl of perhaps twenty, screamed a split second later.

We dressed quickly, while the manager phoned for the Mall security. We left, taking the mortified Bridget with us. I was promising her a better job as we all piled into my car. I was convinced Bridget would be a great actress, and gave her $500 as a down payment. (Actually, her rent was due, and I wanted to use her as a test case for the cameramen and myself in perfecting our interviewing techniques.)

________________________________________

Back at Sigourney's I had Bridget sit down in the kitchen. Looking straight into her eyes, I said, "You know they fired you, right?"

"Yeah, probably, anyways I can't go back there."

"Speaking of back there ... I mean the store, Bridget ... are you listening?"

"Um, yeah, I guess," she responded listlessly.

"But I thought you liked what went on back there. Am I wrong?"

"It ... it got me going, you know?"

"The money I gave you, you put it away in a safe place?"

"Um, yeah," she tapped her purse, revealing the monies whereabouts.

Sigourney chimed in with, "You're a little slut, aren't you, Bridget? You wanted to take Allison's place at my cunt, didn't you?"

"I ... I guess..."

"And you sucked his cock, didn't you?"

"Um, yeah ... I guess..."

It was obvious Bridget had low self-esteem. I decided to capitalize upon it. "Don't guess, say what you mean."

Bridget turned a deep shade of red. She tried to nod, but I kept her head still. "Uh-uh. I want you to tell me," I said harshly.

In a tiny whisper, she replied, "I like cock. I like sucking them, and I like them inside me."

"What about girls like Sigourney here?" (I should point out that shortly after arriving back at Sigourney's, Allison left to return to her own place.)

"Yes."

"Yes? What the fuck does yes mean?" Sigourney shouted, causing Bridget to cringe.

"I mean ... I like eating pussy. I could eat pussy all day long. I could fuck and suck cocks all day too," her eyes were downcast, but I saw her arousal mounting.

"Let's see you eat Sigourney right now," I said callously.

"Okay," she replied meekly and moved to where Sigourney was slouched in a kitchen chair, and knelt at her feet.

"Could ... could you open for me, please?" she pleaded.

Sigourney laughed and opened her legs. She glanced at me in appreciation, and placed a hand on Bridget's head, saying, "Go for it, sweetie!"

Bridget's fingers briefly toyed with the outline of Sigourney's vaginal lips, circling around and around, picking up the moisture that was flowing abundantly over her fingers. Then she began a stroking motion that parted Sigourney's labia and ran along the length of her lips without entering her, pausing periodically on her clit.

Sigourney shuddered and gingerly bit down on Bridget's shoulder as she held her. Soon, random downward strokes entered Sigourney, eventually penetrating her with a luxurious consistency.

Sigourney abandoned any pretence of modesty and lifted a foot onto Bridget's knee, splaying her elevated leg to the side to open herself and allow Bridget's probing to go deeper. Sigourney's hands were around Bridget's neck as she stood leaning backwards, balanced with one foot on the ground, while Bridget's fingers explored the opening of her cunt.

"Uh-Huh, uh-huh!" Sigourney grunted, as Bridget's index finger gently scraped over her clitoris. To my surprise, Sigourney came quickly, and pulled Bridget close to her and kissed her hungrily.

Bridget's finger kept pumping into Sigourney's cunt.

I slipped a hand under Bridget's dress and quickly imprisoned it against the cotton of her panties, which were wet with her excitement.

As soon as I touched the salesgirls slit she lowered her face to Sigourney's cunt and began licking her.

Sigourney promptly thrust her pelvis back at her face. Moments later, Sigourney appeared to tire in maintaining her position and simply lay down on her back with her knees drawn up to her chest, spread them apart with her hands and enjoyed the mouth and tongue of the young girl mouthing her twat.

Not wanting to be left out of the equation, I hiked Bridget's dress up over her hips and tugged her panties to one side. I fingered her as she lapped away at Sigourney, and at the opportune moment, entered her with a monumental hardon.

She was so surprised that she left off on her cunt-lapping to enjoy the heavenly feel of my penetration. (Her words, not mine.) Moments later, with her chin and mouth shining from Sigourney's juices, she resumed her greedy consumption.

Meanwhile, I fucked her with a steady rhythm, not to fast, nor to slow. I called it my Goldilocks pace. i.e., just right for the lady. I was too damned hot from all the fucking around in the store and watching Bridget munching away at Sigourney, to last very long, and so realizing the futility of trying to prolong the fuck, I sped up my pumping and came with a rush. Bridget came along with me, but to her credit, she kept going on Sigourney, concentrating on maximizing the pleasure being given to Sigourney.

"Uh huh, yeah, lick it, baby! Eat my pussy, little slut!" Sigourney cried out, as Bridget's tongue applied itself to her sensitive nerve endings.

"Oh, God baby, eat that fuckin' pussy!"

Sigourney's upper body was gyrating wildly, as the only way she could express her pleasure was through moving her torso, since to move the pleasure center of her wild cunt would necessarily move it away from its tormenting tongue.

Sigourney was nearing her climax, when she suddenly felt long, wet warm digits thrusting up inside her tight, hot asshole, (my gift to the ladies) and she exploded in a paroxysm of gutter language, and thrusts of her pelvis against Bridget's face. "FUCKING NICE, PRINCESS!"

She gasped for breath, then spat out, "Oh you son-of-a-bitch, Bree! Fuck my asshole with those long fingers! MAKE ME CUM!"

Knowing she was close, both Bridget and I worked harder on Sigourney until she came with a tumultuous howl and then fell back, hitting her head on the floor and lay there breathing heavily and quietly sobbing.

Then it was Bridget's turn. I sat back on the couch and had her straddle my lap with her legs splayed apart. I had her bend her knees up against my chest.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing?" she had the nerve to ask.

"Do you want a great fuck or not?"

"A great fuck? Yeah, sure!"

Sigourney laughed, although she didn't know what I was up to either.

Having assumed the position, Bridget was now almost upside down, with her arms stretched out behind her supporting her weight.

"Here we go!" I said and started fucking her. Basically, she had no choice but to use her PC muscles to keep me inside her. She did a commendable job, and her reward was my speeding up and slowing down, making sure to hit most if not all of her pleasure points.

My own reward, and the main reason I used this awkward position was that it afforded me a full-frontal va-va-voom view of Bridget as we fucked.

Images that fueled my imagination for days afterward. Images that were reinforced when Sigourney demanded we try it several days later.

After I came with Bridget, Sigourney took her, cleaning my sperm from the salesgirl's twat and bringing her to multiple orgasms as Sigourney repaid her for the wonderful head she had given her earlier.

After we had all showered and dressed, Bridget readily agreed to appear in our films. She didn't seem to mind that we would not be fucking her in them.

"Hey, a fuck's a fuck, so long as it's a good fuck," she laughed.

All in all, a very good day.

________________________________________

I returned home to find the football coach, Dave Currey, talking with my mother while waiting for me to come home.

He told me he understood my reluctance to play as fourth string, but at practice that day the starting quarterback had torn his ACL and was out for the year.

I nodded in understanding, and said, "That leaves two more quarterback's, coach."

"I'm afraid not, Bree. Norris, (the second string quarterback) has mono, he's out indefinitely. And while you were 4th string, you did get to play and played well. I'd like you to come back. You would back up Spud Taylor Saturday, and you know as well as I that he's inexperienced."

"He's a junior, coach. He'll do all right."

"And what if he goes down?"

My mother jumped in at that point, saying, "Aubrey, it's your school. You can't let them down."

"I caved in. It wasn't that hard to do. I really liked playing football and knew that under the circumstances I would see playing time. I was better than Spud, and we both knew it. The coach probably knew it too.

I told the coach I would be on the practice field the next day, ready to play.

"You know, Bree, I haven't told the team you left. As far as their concerned you never quit. But I want to welcome you back, son." He shook my hand and left moments later.

I slept well; after all, I had had quite a day.

________________________________________

The following afternoon, after classes and after football practice, I dragged my ass over to Sigourney's and after discussing how to handle the conversation, placed a call to Veronica's friend, Molly Trammel.

Both Molly and I treaded carefully at first. She loosened up a little on hearing that Veronica had recommended her, and that the money was decent, her word, not mine.

It turned out that she and Vickie Shouse were very good friends, and that in Molly's opinion, Vickie would be willing to take on a role or two.

"You understand we want the two of you to play, um, parental type roles."

"So there's no chance I'll get laid in a scene or two?" she said.

"Um, I'd say the possibility exists. Remember, the scripts have yet to be written."

"Wonderful," she replied, and I realized I was getting a woodie talking to her.

"I can't wait to tell Vickie!" she chirped. "And I can't wait to meet you, Aubrey."

"Likewise, I'm sure," I replied. "So would lunch around two tomorrow be too soon?"

"It works for me, but I'm not sure about Vickie."

"I'll call her as soon as we hang up," I told her. Molly agreed, and we ended our conversation.

As promised, I called Vickie. She turned out to be more agreeable about acting in our porno films than Molly. She was also available for lunch the following day.

All in all, it had been a productive day. Oh, for the record, I did not fuck Sigourney that afternoon. She had to pick up her uncle at the airport a few minutes after I talked with Molly and Vickie, and so I headed home, intent on hitting the books and getting some needed rest.

Around eight that evening I remembered the twins and how I had wanted to use them in a film. I called Ursula, told her about them, and asked if she might try working something out with twins as the featured starts.

"Can do," Ursula said, sounding upbeat. "I have some shit I'd like to try out on you when you have time," she added.

I arranged to meet with her the next day around three. I also mentioned hiring the two older women, and asked that she keep them in mind when writing material. Ursula was impressed that I already had some actresses under contract. I didn't bother telling her no one was "under contract" yet, and left it that way.

I called Dan and asked that he treat Veronica's daughter nicely for the next month or so.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean don't piss her off, and don't get caught with another girl in the meantime. You want a fresh piece of ass, come in when we interview some, and fuck them as part of the interview."

"I like your thinking, big guy," he said, and I realized I'd taken the right position with him.

Left to his own devices he might have hit on Molly or Vickie, or even Veronica herself and really fucked things up for everyone.

________________________________________

I met Molly and Vickie for lunch the next afternoon. Molly was a tawny-blonde with short blond hair, crew cut on the sides and a bit longer at the top; this highlighted her long flawless neck.

Then there were her eyes; a gray-blue that most certainly held one's attention. They were complemented by a wide, sensual mouth. She was built like a brick shit house, narrow waisted between the lush mounds of her C-cup tits and firm, solid haunches. Her curvy charms were well-revealed in the tight, skimpy red dress she chose to wear for the occasion.

Vickie, on the other hand, stood five foot seven. Most women over forty take a risk when wearing a mini-skirt. Not Vicki, she was slender with extremely long legs for her size. They were strong, and powerful as well as smooth and shiny.

She had small pointy breasts that probably rarely saw anything but a sports bra. I noticed the extra movement beneath a loose shirt every time she moved. Her hair, which must have been a fiery red when she was a teenager, was now a faded copper. She wore it up. Her skin had an almost porcelain quality to it, pale and delicate. But she was anything but delicate.

And when she gazed into your eyes with those deep emerald green eyes, you felt as if she was doing an inventory of your soul. A proud bearing and a sweet smile rounded out her appearance.

The camera would love her, and she seemed to know it. When I told them how much they would make playing the material, or older woman in a given scene neither women balked. In fact it appeared it was of little or no concern to either of them.

"Do we get laid by these young studs?" Vickie inquired with a wry smile.

"Yes," I replied, "probably not on camera, but that can be arranged if you want it."

"I don't care, I just want to get laid by someone who can get it up and keep it up."

I glanced at Molly. She read my mind. "I agree," she said then laughed. "Look at us, we're both..." she paused then said, "Over forty, but be honest, don't we look desirable?"

"I think the both of you are highly desirable. I learned all about sex from an older woman and I've never regretted a moment of it. In fact, I stop by her place occasionally for um, a refresher course. I never fail to learn something new."

"Now that's a ringing endorsement, isn't it, Vickie?"

"It certainly is, Molly. Perhaps Aubrey here would like to continue his education with us?"

I interrupted Vickie, and said, "You've already got my mind racing, ladies. While I certainly would be delighted to jump into the sack with either, or both of you, what I was thinking was ... um, was having you instruct some of the younger actors in the how to's of pleasing a woman."

"I like the way you think, Aubrey," Molly said with a twinkle in her gray-blue eyes.

"I find it commendable in a young man who can put forth his ideas to the opposite sex so succinctly."

"You know," I said, "If you don't find it offensive, I might have the writers put together a scene or two with, um, say one of you seducing the boy who mows your lawn, or something along those lines."

"What about our seducing our daughter's boyfriend?" Molly asked mischievously.

"That's a fine example, Molly. Let me make a note of it."

"Pardon me if I'm overly forward, Aubrey," Vickie said, "but would you like to come home with me and fuck my brains out?"

"Vickie, don't be so presumptuous. I'm sure Aubrey has better things to do with his time than bed some old women like us."

"I didn't invite you, Molly."

The claws were out, and I tried to intervene as quickly as possible. "I'm booked solid today, Vickie. But if you want, I'm free tomorrow around five."

"Wonderful!" Vickie cooed, "Here's my address and phone number. I'll see you at five!" She turned and gave Molly a victory smile. I couldn't let our meeting end on such a sour note and so I added, "And Molly, if you're free the following afternoon at roughly the same time, I'd be happy to pay my respect to you as well."

"Six would be better for me, Aubrey. And I really thank you for suggesting it." she turned to face Vickie and said, "We can compare notes after. I'm sure Aubrey will have some interesting comments concerning our prowess in the sack."

"I'm sure," Vickie replied, but I could see she was seething at how Molly had managed to keep up with her.

After making sure I had both their numbers, I left them to finish their lunch and drove off to my meeting with Ursula.

Ursula was dressed to seduce, and I almost forgot why we were meeting. Fortunately, Sigourney called to see how things were going and cooled me off. Well, not exactly, she told me what we would be doing later that evening and that caused me to rethink my plan for bedding Ursula then and there.

As it turned out, that worked for all concerned. Ursula did have some good thoughts on using the twins (more on that later.) and my failure to make a move on her sex-wise, proved beneficial in that in her mind I became more desirable, and of course, Sigourney was waiting for me later. Could it get any better than this?

Oh, the twins ... Ursula handed me a few lines of a plot that had the twins in a college dorm, spying on a roommate masturbating and then making great use of a dildo. Ursula had penned a few lines for them describing what they'd like to do to her and then agreeing to move in while she was still going at it and confronting her.

After that the roomie was putty in their hands, and the three girls went through a varied repertoire before calling a couple of guys in to help finish them all off. I liked her idea and told her to flesh it out, that she'd earned her money and wrote her a check to prove it.

I met Veronica at five and found the property she had to show ideal for its several bedrooms. I signed a two-month lease with an option to buy. The later part being necessary to complete the deal. This would become our base for the next two months of shooting sex scenes.