Handsome Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually everyone was sated, at least for the moment. As I looked from one to the other, I saw a humorous glint in Jane's eyes.

"Aubrey, what do you think of our shaven pussies?"

For the first time it occurred to me that all three were neatly shaven. "Um, I love it. Licking smooth beats licking hair ... but only marginally. I love pussy."

Sigourney laughed and said, "He knows how to talk to a woman, doesn't he girls?"

"He certainly does," Jane said agreeably.

"He knows how to treat them too," Julie added.

"But," Jane said, "He has all that hair on his cocky thing."

"Indeed he does," Sigourney said concurring with her.

"We should shave him," Jane said, "then he'd be smooth for us too."

"Yeah, all that hair gets in the way when we blow him," Julie said.

"And we all love sucking that big old cock, don't we?" Sigourney said gleefully.

"WE DO!" The twins yipped together.

"Aubrey, we're gonna shave your cock and balls. Will you cooperate, or must we hold you down?"

"Oh, I'll go along with you. But I want to know who is going to weld the razor?"

"I WILL!" the twins cried out simultaneously.

"Sorry, girls, but he's my guy. I'll handle his cock and the razor. You can take turns sitting on his face, but don't smoother the poor thing, all right?"

With some token reluctance the twins agreed, and Jane lowered her pussy over my mouth while Sigourney got some hot water, a towel and the razor from the bathroom.

What followed was a torrent of sensations that almost defy description. At first I was fully occupied with being attentive to Jane's pussy, licking and lapping at her delicious wetness while strumming her clit with my thumb.

My dick was in a semi-flaccid state when Sigourney first applied the warm washcloth to it. (I may not have mentioned that Jane was straddling me so that she faced my cock, as she didn't want to miss out on the action.)

So far so good, then — it had to have been Julie's hand — gripped me and began to slowly jerk me off. God it felt good, and as she went about her business, I continued eating her sister.

Sigourney spread warm shaving foam over my testicles, causing a series of new, vibrant sensations to titillate my nervous system until the razor landed on my flesh. That triggered an entirely new set of, say I say, fearful sensations?

Now every male reading this material knows of, or has an innate sense of castration. With those feelings over riding all others, I eased Jane off my face so that I could see what Sigourney was about to do to my favorite body parts.

She gazed up at me and smiled. "Don't worry; I like it almost as much as you do," and waved the razor at me.

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak. Sigourney returned to ridding my upper groin of any and all follicles, holding my dick down, sort of pressing a handle down, while shaving the hair leading to the root, or base of my manhood.

"Can I do his balls?" Julie chirped.

"I'm afraid not," Sigourney replied, not bothering to look at her.

"Oh," Julie said, and both she and her sister pouted.

"You can suck him some if you want," Sigourney said, evidently taking pity on her.

Julie pounced on my dick, dripping a glob of saliva on the head and darting down to capture it before it spread to the corona.

Her mouth felt good. No, it felt great, especially as Sigourney went back to work with the razor, this time on my balls.

As she was applying the finishing touches to my testes, she asked Jane if she wanted to join in.

"YES!" Jane replied, "WHAT CAN I DO?"

"Want to lick his ass, get it nice and wet for the razor?"

Jane did bother answering, but nudged her way in so that she could perform analingus on me.

This proved to be the best of all possible worlds; with Julie sucking my dick and Jane riming my asshole I could almost put the razor out of my mind, but not quite, and I think Sigourney wanted it that way. Jane took it upon herself to finger my asshole as she continued with the rim job. I didn't mind in the least.

When Jane had saturated my ass to Sigourney's satisfaction (but not mine) she raised her voice an octave and said, "MOVE!"

Jane's tongue and finger vanished as she scurried away and watched while the razor cut through the spittle and hair surrounding my anus, removing both, leaving me as hairless as a new born baby.

"There!" Sigourney said, and as if on command, the twin's descended upon my groin, licking, poking, sucking and damned if they didn't make me cum straight up into the air, much like a whale does at sea.

All three girls' ooohed and ahhhed over my ejaculation. "It's not like you've never seen a guy unload before, c'mon, girls," I said, but I wasn't serious and they knew it.

"Here, Sigourney," Julie said scooping a glob up on a finger and offering it to Sigourney, "Taste."

She accepted the offering then did likewise, tendering it to Jane, who swallowed and sucked her finger clean, then used two fingers to scrape a thin string up and ladled it off onto her sister's tongue.

I lay there, exhausted and was grateful when Sigourney politely told the twins to get their shoes and coats and go home.

To my surprise they meekly complied and only asked when we would be actually filming the movie.

I told them we needed to wait until the writers finished their script and then I'd call them in for a rehearsal. I added that the rehearsal was only a read through of their lines with some instruction as to where and what they would be doing when reciting their lines during the filming.

I was sleeping before they closed the door. Sigourney let me sleep until two-thirty that morning, then I went home to sleep some more.

________________________________________

The next afternoon, following a vigorous workout with the football team, (I got to handle half the reps in preparing for Saturday night's game ) there was a meeting with the writers followed by having the crew assemble at the rented house to handle two more auditions. I was cramming all this in because I would be flying to Gainesville on Friday for a Saturday night game with the Florida Gators.

The writers got first crack at Sigourney and me. Willie had penned a decent script based on previous conversations involving the twins and a priest. I liked it for several reasons: One, it would cause a sensation, and two, it was really a hot couple of scenes. Ursula had worked with Willie on it and I liked her work already. She was thorough and did her research accordingly.

She had a list of prior scenes in films involving a priest in a sexual situation. After a glance at them I knew we were on the right track, and as we were marketing an adult film we could go the limit when it came to the sexual activities between the twins and the priest.

Demetri was credited with a great script of his own, based on a chance meeting between a man and a woman as they exited their respective restrooms at a posh hotel. She was attending a wedding reception (her boyfriend's "Best Buddy.")

The entire wedding had bored her, filled with long-winded speeches, leaving her to examine potential males as possible bedmates and finding none of them acceptable for one reason or another.

She excused herself, and went to the ladies room which was located outside the ballroom where the reception was being held. Leaving the restroom, she accidently ran into a strong, young, handsome man who she immediately sized up as intellectually inferior, and easily controlled. Using body language and her eyes to entice him, she moved down a corridor away from the ballroom, trying door after door until finding one that opened. She glanced over her shoulder, saw him hesitate before following. She beckoned him in and locked the door behind them, and turned to kiss him hungrily.

He was naked from the waist up before the kiss ended. Still fully clothed herself, she began licking his neck with broad swaths of her tongue moved down his chest, nibbling slightly at his nipples, unzipping his fly, reaching inside, grasping his firm young cock in her hand, while he stood there moaning. She dropped to her knees and started to blow him, and after a minute or so he started to take control, easing her to an all fours position and after hiking her dress up and pulling her thing to one side mounted her doggy-style. While they fucked away, she remembered her boyfriend might have started looking for her and she hurried her mating partner along, milking him with her cuntal muscles until he came in her. Then she fixed herself and returned to the wedding reception.

"It works for me," Sigourney said.

I agreed, but added that Demetri might want to add more detail to their coupling behind the open door. To my surprise everyone, including Demetri agreed with me.

"You know," he said, "I was thinking of ending it with her apologizing to the boyfriend for being gone so long, and when he accepted her apology, she tells him it might be time for them to think about getting married."

I had a problem with the amount of screen time this scenario would entail. I figured fifteen or twenty minutes, leaving a gap in the usual hour and twenty minutes film I wanted to turn out. But I told him to go for it, then turned to Ursula for her story contribution, for another idea was starting to form in my mind.

"All right, my turn," Ursula said as she stood up and stuck her chest out in my general direction. I saw Sigourney give her a look and smiled. So, Sigourney had a jealous streak, I thought, and filed the thought away for later.

"My story starts off with a married couple going at it in their bedroom. The catch is the wife's best girlfriend is in the bedroom down the hall and can hear them rutting away. I see the wife in close-up, eyes closed, biting her lips to keep from yelling, red faced and breathing hard as she comes for the second or third time."

"I like it!" I said. "What follows?"

"When she comes she lets out a loud primal scream. We cut to the bedroom down the hall where the girlfriend is on all fours at the bedroom door frigging herself off as she listens to them fucking.

"Now the catch here is that both husband and wife are thinking of the girlfriend down the hall while they fuck. We can show two different versions of what they're imagining. The husband has her on all fours. The wife has her shoving a dildo in and out of her pussy while lying on the bed. Or something more visual can be worked out.

"I'm thinking the wife is screaming because she wants the girlfriend to know he's made he come. The hubby is thinking of fucking the girlfriend and how to get away from the wife to do it. He's also thinking about how the two women were whispering about earlier; things they would never share with him, probably about some guy his wife had the hots for. He wonders wondered who it is; he also wonders if the girlfriend is thinking about him or his wife at the moment.

"His mind wanders and he thinks about fucking the girlfriend in her bedroom while his wife is taking her long, morning shower."

"Makes for a stimulating visual," Sigourney offered. Willie and Demetri agreed. I merely nodded. This could work out very well. A series of vignettes, not necessarily related. It had been done before and seemed to please the audience each and every time.

"Yeah," I said aloud, "What else?"

"The husband is bringing the wife to another climax. Is this the second, or third?"

"Does it matter?" Sigourney asked.

"Yeah, he's not Superman," Demetri said authoritively.

Ursula nodded her agreement. "Let's make it her second. I don't want him coming just yet. The wife is off in another place now ... he senses it's not with him, and as she comes he thinks he hears the girlfriend coming too. He's heard her other times and is right. We can cut back and forth between the bedrooms to let the audience know as well.

"The wife lies there thoroughly satiated, and fall asleep quickly. The husband gets out of bed and cock in hand walks down the hall to the girlfriend's room and opens the door. The girlfriend is still on her hands and knees, and smiles at him then begins to suck him off. He has his hands at the back of her neck urging her down on his pole. You call what comes next. I mean he can cum in her mouth, on her face, or whatever. After a minute or so he whispers in her ear, "You're the perfect slut, and tomorrow morning when Helen is in the shower I'm coming back here and fucking you until you can't walk."

"Mmmm, wonderful," the girlfriend says, "You're the nastiest lover, and lover..."

"Yeah," he says breathing hard.

"While you're fucking me..."

"Yeah?"

"I'll tell you who your wife was thinking about while you were fucking her tonight."

"Fantastic!" I tell her and give her the hug I'd been planning on ever since she stuck her tits out in my direction. She hugged me back, and I knew it wasn't lost on Sigourney.

Willie stood up in front of us holding several typed pages in his left hand.

"What I got is a little off-beat, but I think it's hotter than most because it's about a women in a wheelchair. I thought about making her a cripple, but figured that might not sit well with the audience what with what follows. So I put her in a leg cast, say a skiing accident. Anyway, it starts off in a bar. The girl, call her ... Mickey and the guy, um, Joe, are both shit-faced sitting at a table because the wheelchair isn't suitable for the bar.

"Anyway, Joe has a bandage over his nose, telling us it's broken. Joe's a stud, well built. We can't really tell anything about Mickey except she's got decent tits. The two are laughing over something he's said when his hand drops to her broken leg. Mickey shoves the hand away.

"Just feeling the cast, he says, then brightens and adds, "Hey, want me to sign it?"

"No thanks, my mother helps me clean that area and I doubt you'd write anything I want her to see."

"Yeah, you're probably right about that," he answers, putting the hand dangerously high on her other leg. When she doesn't protest, he nudges the skirt out of the way and caresses Mickey through her panties and succeeded in arousing her to the point she tells him to get her back to her apartment.

Once they were in the apartment, he lifted her bodily out of the chair and dumped her onto the bed as she shrieked happily while he methodically stripped her clothes off, then undressed himself.

"Oh, the guys got to be really hung, you know? We can't have a shrimp-dicked shmuck playing Casanova to the hot cunt with a broken leg. It won't fly. Aubrey, you got any big dicks lined up?"

"Not yet, but then I haven't looked for any."

"I'm sure they're out there," Sigourney said with a lop-sided grin.

"Want to hunt a couple down with me?" Ursula said laughing at the guys whose jaws were hanging open, not used to hearing a woman talk about cock that way. I had, but was still caught off-guard myself, so I guess my jaw had dropped as well. Ursula kept surprising me.

"When you find one, or two the scene will flow; anyway, he mounts her. I'm thinking we'll have to choreograph their movements during the sex ... I mean, she's got the leg in a cast and the camera angles might need to be thought out in advance, you know?"

He eats her out. She's like, "Holy shit, was it always THIS good?

It would be even better if we used a squirter for the broad, you know? She could leave a huge puddle on the sheets. Somewhere along here while he's eating her out, the camera can catch the various expressions passing over her face, and the slurping and licking noises that Joe makes should have every dick watching dripping with pre-cum. Then we have him insert a finger up her ass. That's when she comes big time. After she squirts Mickey starts trembling, maybe her eyes roll back in her head ... maybe we show it in close-up, you know?

We gotta show his face too, how wet it is from her juices and the squirting and all. Then he switches positions and sticks his dong into her snatch.

"Don't come in me!" she yelps, but keeps him inside her.

"Want me to use a condom?"

"No, just don't come in me."

"Want it on your face?"

"Okay," she says docilely, "or on my tits."

He begins to fuck her. He can jackhammer for a minute or so, make the ladies in the audience wish it was them he was fucking, then we get the cum shot, shooting gobs and gobs of it all over her tits, neck, and face.

Afterward, she asks him to help her into the shower. He does and joins her under the water, making sure the cast is wrapped in a plastic sheet and that the leg with the cast is dangling outside the shower.

He gets hard and she sucks him off and he fingers her to another orgasm while coming in her mouth this time. Then he helped her out of the shower, dried her off and after depositing her back in the bed, kissed her goodnight and leaves her there."

"We might add some additional dialogue to this," Sigourney said, but I love it."

"Me too, totally different than most porn," I add.

________________________________________

About forty minutes later the writers had departed and the cameramen and two girls, Katya and Fuschia arrived for the audition session. Sigourney and I had agreed to put Katya to the test of having to fuck at least two men, and because of that saved her for last.

Dan Deleon was the last to arrive, and I told him he would be auditioning and fucking Fuschia Greene. That wasn't a problem for him although I knew he had expected to be nailing Katya and not the red-headed minx.

Dan greeted the slim redhead cordially enough and had her sit down on a couch directly across from him.

"Let's get the legal stuff out of the way, shall we, Fuschia?

"Sure," the girl replied.

"Age and proof?"

"Twenty years old as of last Tuesday," she replied and held out a copy of her birth certificate, which was duly recorded by Wilbur who was filming the interview.

"You're a very attractive young lady," Dan said to the girl who was only two months younger than Dandy himself.

"Thank you," she replied and crossed her legs.

"Would you mind standing and turning around once or twice?" Fuschia did just that as Wilbur took her in from top to bottom.

"Thank you," Dan said. "You realize you're auditioning for a role in an adult film, right?"

"Oh, yes, I certainly do."

"You, um, have no compunctions about being watched by the film crew while having sex with another partner?"

"No, I think ... I know that I'll enjoy it. I ... I'm kind of an exhibitionist. I also like having sex in public. Not out in the middle of the town square, of course, but say in a place where there is a chance of being caught."

"How many sexual partners have you had?"

"Men, or are we counting women too?"

That threw Dan, who paused then rephrased the question, saying: "How many men, how many women?"

"I started young; there was this girl and after that ... she did some mental calculations and smiled at Dan. "Six women and fourteen guys," she said and sat down.

"Um, Fuschia, would you mind taking your pants off?"

"Okay," she said and stood up smiling at the camera, removed her slacks.

She now stood before Dan Deleon dressed in her halter top and flimsy silky thong.

"Now, please take your thong off."

Without hesitation, she grabbed the elastic waistband and using that feminine balance that men love to watch, slid them down her slender legs then pulled them off her feet. She left them laying on the floor and stood there waiting.

A small triangle of fiery red pubic hair was visible between her thighs. In my mind this was visually stunning, for most girls being auditioned felt it was mandatory to shave their pubes before revealing all to the camera.

"Turn around slowly, please."

She definitely had the hips and behind of a finely developed young woman. Her beautifully rounded behind had a deep cleft clearly dividing the two firm globes of soft, smooth flesh and her smallish breasts were those of a girl just entering puberty, pear-like in shape with hard, pointed nipples poking out against the thin material of her top.