Handsome Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was clearly evident that Fuschia had a fantastic body that gave off an air of innocence and sexual curiosity that created an aura of sexual intoxication.

"Do you want me to take my top off, too?" Fuschia asked in a small, hushed voice.

"No, not yet," Dan replied quickly. "Let the camera see you like this. You actually look sexier this way."

"Why not sit down again?" he said from the couch.

Fuschia sat down naked from the waist down with just a wisp of material covering her upper body. She didn't seem to feel shy or uncomfortable with her nudity. Dan had her turn so she could lean back against the big arm of the couch facing him and put her feet on the couch, knees up and together.

"Open your knees," he said softly.

Watching them I found my breathing become rapid and shallow as my arousal grew with my anticipation of what would follow. I knew that Sigourney and I would have a terrific sexual encounter following the two auditions.

The air in the room seemed charged with sexual electricity as Fuschia's knees opened and fell to each side, one lying against the back of the couch, the other falling down and resting on the seat cushions. The redhead's sex was fully and completely open and exposed to Dan.

The small triangle of silky red pubic hair formed a covering of light rusty fuzz over the raised mounds of her sweet, little pussy. Between the rounded outer lips I could see the already moistened opening of her small cunt slit, puffy, wet and pink. I moved to the cameraman and whispered that he should make sure to capture her pussy in close-up before the moment passed us all by.

My eyes were glued to the camera's window as he followed my instruction and knew we had a winning shot as the youthful skin in the crease of her thighs appeared — soft and smooth as a baby's.

The pungent odor of her sex filled my nose and made my cock unbelievably hard as I turned from the camera to the couple on the couch, wondering how much longer it would be before Dandy made his move and started to fuck her.

It happened sooner than I'd wanted it too. Dan laid his right hand squarely between her legs and gently petted the sexy redhead girl there, his fingers caressing the light, silky hair and soft skin from the triangle patch on her lower belly down to the round contours of her delightful little ass.

My eyes were riveted to them as Dan's hand roved over the entire area, the tips of his fingers lightly grazing over the smooth skin of her open inner thighs, then back down, always returning to Fuschia's pleasure point.

When I heard her murmur, "Mmmm, that feels so nice ... I thought you'd be rougher with me," I knew I had underestimated Dandy's ability to handle women.

"It feels good to me, too," Dan answered, continuing to caress her, carefully working on raising the intensity of her arousal.

At this point in a seduction, and this was a seduction, despite the fact that Fuschia had come here to get laid in front of a camera crew, the man's role is to scatter sweet nothings in the woman's ear, thereby heightening her arousal. Dan comported himself admirably in that regard.

"You've got a lovely pussy ... soft, sexy ... ohhh, you must like what I'm doing, I mean, you're getting so wet down there."

As he uttered the words his fingers were moving ever so lightly back and forth between her legs, feeling the roundness in the folds of her labia and the cleft dividing them.

"You're red fur is so silky it's tickling the tips of my fingers," he told her and I heard her moan at the words. Not for the first time was I witnessing a woman becoming highly aroused at the sound of a man's voice.

Dandy began Fuschia circles with his finger tips along her inner thighs then to her knees. Fuschia was now moaning constantly, her thighs were now not only open, but spread apart as far as her positioning allowed.

"Mmmm," she whimpered, as Dandy sent his middle finger slowly through her cleft and in doing so presented the camera lens an example of just how wet she was getting between her legs. Fuschia's head was tilted down now, her eyes open watching his every move as Dandy fingered her fuck hole.

I moved to the camera again, eager to see just what Wilbur was recording for posterity and saw the tip of Dan's middle finger push aside the outer lips of her cunt and move into her. Jesus Christ, I swore silently, the guys watching this scene will all have their dicks in their hands watching this scene play out. It can only get better. Dandy you're coming through for us big time!

Fuschia moaned at the sudden intensity of pleasure. She looked down between her open thighs and watched as Dan's finger disappeared into the slick slot between her legs until he couldn't push it into her any farther.

"Are you liking this?" he inquired softly.

"Lord, yes!"

Without pausing, Dandy drew it out of her about half-way, then plunged it back in to the hilt.

Fuschia moaned triumphantly, "I'm almost ready to cum!"

"I'm adding two more fingers, baby."

"Fine with me!"

"Tell me, how does it feel to have so many people watching you get fingered?"

Fuschia laughed and said, "About as much as it will when you stick your cock in there. Really, I don't mind at all."

That took Dan by surprise, but he recovered quickly enough, extracting his fingers and pulling Fuschia to a sitting position on the couch.

"Wha?" she exclaimed as he put his arms around her and undid the knots holding up her halter top and letting it fall onto her knees, from which she brushed it to the floor.

Fuschia's young cone-shaped breasts stood straight out. It was evident she had no need of a bra. Her nipples were already sensitive, and standing out from the mounds on her chest. Dan laughed as he pulled at the small, pink nubs with his fingers, enjoying the feel as they rolled slightly back and forth between his thumb and first finger.

At my side, Sigourney squeezed my shoulder and gasped in my ear. "This is so hot, Bree, I'm soaked down there."

On the couch, Fuschia pressed her chest against Dan's hands as his fingers sent jolts of sexual pleasure from her nipples to her cunt like a hot, electric wire, leaving her moaning for him to fuck her.

"God that feels soooo good!"

"You've got nice little nippies," Dandy cooed, "I like playing with them. How about taking my cock out?"

Fuschia's hands went to the waist band of his jeans and quickly began to unfasten them. She was so excited that her fingers were trembling, causing her to fumble the act several times before actually freeing Dan's cock.

Dan's hands continued playing with her stiffened buds, rubbing, pinching, pulling.

"My pants ... get rid of them too," he said gruffly.

Garnering more control over her fingers, Fuschia tugged them down, finally slipping them over his ankles and let them drop to the floor. His cock stood out straight and hard as she gripped it in her hand and made a fist.

"You ... you're a lot bigger than I thought you'd be," she told him, (For the record, Dan measures out to 7 ¼ inches, and is bent to the left) looking down at what she was doing.

It was Dan's turn to moan as Fuschia's other hand joined the first and slipped down his shaft, and lightly skimmed over his balls.

Grinning wickedly at him, she said, "I like playing with you dick, it has a silky feel to it, you know?"

She tilted her head down, again, to watch as her small hands glided up and down over his pole. She had a lewd, happy grin on her face, and it was evident she was enjoying herself.

Fuschia slowly looked around the room, taking in the lights and cameras and all the people standing in a semi-circle looking back at her. She laughed and with a lusty glint in her eyes, said to everyone, but to Wilbur and his camera in particular, "I like doing this, it feels good ... makes me hot..."

Feeling it was the right time, I waved to dandy and he caught my meaning, took his fingers out of her, put his arms around her and rolled over onto his back, bringing Fuschia's slim, girlish body with him until she was lying on top, her hard, nipples against his chest.

"OH!" she sighed as her smooth, slender thighs now lay on either side of Dan's belly. Dan reached around her as she lay on top and brushed his finger tips along the backs of her smooth, naked thighs and over the roundness of her taut little ass.

"OH!"

He caressed her pussy lips from behind, coating them with her juices as he sent them in and out of her steaminess.

"Push yourself back a little," he said, "that way my cock will enter you."

I moved quickly to Wilbur's side and took in the view from the camera's perspective. I watched as Fuschia placed her hands on Dan's chest then raised her body up and scooted back against the pressure of his cockhead at her slick entrance.

The outer lips of her slit parted and I could not only see the close-up of his cock entering her, but actually appeared to feel it as well.

This was definitely a money shot. I blinked then looked through the lens again. The ridges of Dan's cock tip were being held in place by the elastic tightness of her cunt lasted for a full second before disappearing inside her.

From a visual aspect it was awesome. Our backers, seeing this would know we could deliver the goods they wanted, and would no doubt shower us with more than enough money to make several more films without making further demands upon us.

It was a great moment for me.

By the time my mind returned to the couple on the couch they were in full fuck mode. Fuschia was bopping up and down on Dan's erection with a little help from his hands which held her around the waist

"OH GOD!"

Dan let his hands fall away, at her words.

Fuschia, sitting upright, used her legs to propel herself up and down upon his cock, now fully embedded in her, shuddering each time he entered her, moving faster and faster as she neared her climax.

"IT FEELS SO GOOD!"

Her facial expression was a mingling of innocence and lust as she enthusiastically pulled herself half-way off his cock before sinking back down and fully impaling herself.

Dandy played with her tits as Fuschia's body rode his pole like a little girl on a carousel. "God, I love to fuck," Fuschia whimpered as her ass moved faster, the slickness of their combined fluids making it ever easier for her urgent humping.

Standing only five feet away from them, I could hear her rapid breathing as it hissed through her teeth each time she absorbed him and caused her clit to collide with his balls.

Dan croaked out a warning. "Going to cum!"

Fuschia looked down at him and smiled, then groaned, her slender young body appeared to bounce even harder on his throbbing shaft.

"Inside me! Come inside me!" she moaned. Fuschia bounced two more times before they were both moaning as they came. Her body went rigid; only her ass moved as it ground upward to maximize the pressure of his cock inside her. Her head was tilted back, her eyes shut as she came in a series of waves.

Dan had a fierce grimace on his face as he bucked against her, jettisoning line after line of jizm into her.

They remained attached to one another for a minute or so. And when they finally separated, a warm, sticky wetness seeped out of her cunt and over his groin.

Fuschia giggled then let out a long, satisfied sigh.

"Jesus, does it get better than that?" she asked.

"Maybe," Dandy said, and I knew he was reluctant to admit that it just might get better as it was unlikely he would have another chance with her ... at least while being filmed.

I handed both of them robes to wear and Sigourney brought in a tray of coffee and Danish which both accepted and devoured as if famished, which I guess they were.

When they were finished, Wilbur approached me and asked if I would tell Fuschia to blow him. I said I'd ask her and got her off to the side and told her of Wilbur's request.

"Why him?" she asked, licking some of the icing from the Danish off her fingers.

"He's a good cameraman. He can make you look great or average. If you show him you like him enough to blow, I think he'll make you a star with his camera. I'm not telling you to do it, but since you're going to be taking on all sorts of guys I wouldn't want to piss him off, you know?"

She nodded, and said, "All right, but not in front of everyone. Has he got a car or something?"

"Wilbur, you got a car outside?"

"Um, I gotta van."

I turned to Fuschia, "he's got a van."

"I heard," she replied. Tell him to meet me outside."

Wilbur scooted out the door and Fuschia dressed and followed him out. Wilbur returned with a shit-eating grin about twenty minutes later and sidled up to me as we were settling Katya and Bird, her boyfriend on the couch.

"I got to fuck her too," Wilbur whispered in my ear.

"Great, ready to get back to work?"

"Oh, yeah, sure. Say, is Bird working the camera or what?"

"Or what," I replied with a lewd smile. He's got first dibs on Katya, then we surprise her with a guest appearance no one knows about."

Katya was wearing a skimpy black slip that might pass for a cocktail dress at night, but in broad daylight everyone knew what it was. Still, it looked good on her. Bird joined her on the couch and they kissed. Bird had the dark-haired Russian immigrant's left breast out before they broke apart and she made no move to put it back out of sight.

"Hold it!" I yelled. Katya get back up off the couch. You too, Bird. When I say, roll 'em, I want you to sit down, Bird. Katya, after he sits down count to three and join him; then the two of you kiss again and keep going. I'm sorry to make you start over, but the cameras weren't rolling and we don't want to pick things up when already in progress."

I counted to five then yelled, "Roll 'em!" I counted silently along with Bird and things moved smoothly after that. They kissed, the tit popped out, and after that Katya gave his cock a friendly squeeze and started opening his shirt.

"It seems like you have a nice big juicy cock in there," she said teasingly. Sigourney, handling the sound for us on this shoot hit my arm in approval. I winked at her and nodded. Katya's vocalizing the action was a bonus and I wondered if it was because Bird was her boyfriend or if she'd talk with any one she was hooked up with.

I smiled because I would be finding out soon enough.

Within a minute she was straddling his left leg and had his shirt open to the waist while alternately caressing and tweaking his nipples with one hand and rubbing his chest with the other.

Bird reached out, pulled her close and kissed her. During the kiss, he managed to lower the upper part of her dress exposing both breasts to the audience. Katya wasn't idle herself, and managed to open his fly and pry his erection out, at which point Bird reached around her and lifted the dress up to her waist and sent his fingers under the taut expanse of her red thong, and into her slick cunt.

Still entwined in a languid kiss, I heard them both moan appreciatively. I looked at Sigourney and she gave me the thumbs up sign. That told me this scene would sell on its own merit, with or without a script.

When I returned my attention to the couple on the couch, Katya was slowly licking the head of Bird's dick. Dan Deleon intruded on the couple to rub Katya's ass before I could yank him away from the two lovebirds (no pun intended).

We would edit Dan out of the scene later, but I chastised him for pulling the stunt in the first place. He could have pissed Katya off enough to make her walk off the set, ruining the days shoot.

My concerns were misplaced though, for Katya turned to see what was going on and gave the closest cameraman a lewd smile before returning to kiss Bird's cock again.

One benefit attained from having a pair of lovers perform for you is that they usually know just what pleases the other, and that's what we had going with Bird and Katya. And I have to say that I believe her mouth appeared more sensual on camera than most women giving head for that very reason.

After another minute of fellating Bird, Katya took a moment to remove his pants, leaving him naked except for his open shirt. Then, standing in front of him, she bent at the waist and resumed her blowjob; presenting her rear to the cameras should they want to film her from that angle as well. I can assure you they did, Vinnie moved to one side and got a great view of her tits hanging down and a side-view of her ass that was complemented by Wilbur's straight-on shot of her ass and then a between her legs view of her sucking bird's dick. These particular viewpoints were stunning when we screened them several hours later.

In what I assumed was an attempt to stave off an early ejaculation, Katya halted the blowjob and removed the remainder of her clothing, posed for the cameras for a moment and then lay down in Bird's arms and kissed him passionately.

I had already prompted Bird to go down on her at about this point, but what he didn't know ... well he did know that another guy would be joining him in fucking Katya, but not that it would be my 6' 10" African-American buddy, Marco Abernathy. What I didn't know was that Marco did possess one of those mythical eleven inch wangs that are always talked of, but seldom seen in real, or reel–life.

And so when the kissing abruptly ceased, Bird prevented Katya from renewing her cocksucking and had her assume his place on the couch, got down on his knees and dove into her crotch.

I let him attack her genitals for about two minutes, actually until I heard Katya moan for the first time. At that point I left the room to summon Marco in, and in he came, all 6' 10' of his glistening ebony body, holding what Sigourney later told me was a night-stick sized dildo, but was actually his own self; a size extra-extra large dong.

Marco leaned over the couch, a relatively easy accomplishment for him, and tapped Katya's forehead with his manhood. Her eyes widened in surprise and then she smiled the biggest smile I ever saw her bestow on anyone, including Bird on their wedding day a year later, and reached out to take him, or it in her mouth.

It took Bird a moment or two before realizing that he wasn't the only one putting it to Katya. When he did, I have to say he took it in stride and after a moment or two, resumed gnawing away at her clit and crotch with as much gusto as he had previously.

Marco caught everyone off guard by refusing to let her suck him and offering her his finger instead. Katya sucked his finger just as eagerly as she would have his Willie, and he rewarded her by playing with each of her nipples with great effect as Bird seemed to have brought her close to the edge of her climax.

Katya moaned several times clearly signaling her pending climatic arrival. Marco covered her mouth with his and as his tongue entered her mouth, her hips began to churn and jerk. Bird was already holding her hips tightly and had his face nearly buried in her snatch. She came with Marco still soul-kissing her and when Bird wrenched his face away to gulp a breath of air; we saw that it was covered with the sticky sheen of her love juice.

Both men allowed Katya a respite to enjoy and recover from her orgasm. I kept both cameras rolling, not daring to stop for fear of missing an unrepeatable moment.

And we would have too, for Katya blurted out, "Jesus, you two guys ... especially you my dark skinned lover ... and where the fuck did you come from?"

"Ah," Marco grinned, "I did surprise you, eh? Well, that's good, but you have yet to try my tool out. Why not be a good girl and have some. I guarantee it tastes wonderful. I have many endorsements say it is so."

"You have them on you?" Katya asked, trying to be funny.

"All I have on me is this," he said holding his electrifying prick out for her inspection. "But there are many ladies at this collegial institution who would gladly attest to its ability to satisfy in more ways than one."