Handsome Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I believe you, but I want my man, Bird to fuck me first. I have a feeling he'll get lost after you're done with me."

"Whatever you say, lovely Katya, whatever you say," Marco told her as he ran his huge hand through her dark hair.

Bird sank back down between her legs and resumed eating her and Marco held his cock out and she gingerly accepted it, bringing it slowly to her mouth and taking in three-quarters of his plumb-black cockhead.

Within a minute Katya had engulfed seven plus inches of his eel-like appendage. That would be as much as she could handle, although it should be stated that she did try to deep-throat all of him, but for Katya it was an impossibility.

To my surprise, Dan Deleon walked up to the trio holding his newly achieved erection in hand and Katya sensing his presence next to her, reached out and began jerking him off.

This was not part of the intended audition, but since she seemed to accept him I let it go.

Bird didn't like it, but did nothing to prevent it other than mounting her and fucking away so hard that Katya let go of Dandy's dick and soon after Marco's cock fell from her mouth as she gave herself over to the joyous sensations Bird's cock was bringing to her.

Both Marco and Dan stood by, idly stroking their respective weapons, waiting patiently for Bird to finish with Katya.

I have to admit the Bird was impressive in his own right. He pounded away at Katya, bringing her to at least three more orgasms before he pulled out and finished by jerking off onto her tits.

The moment he rolled away from her, Dan turned Katya so that she now faced the couch and mounted her and took up where Bird had left off.

Katya was still in the midst of an orgasm, so Dandy took it slow, seemingly measuring out each thrust to keep her on the cusp of her climax. Meanwhile, Marco tapped her lips with his prize and Katya gladly took him on again, sucking voraciously on him as Dandy slowly increased his tempo, fucking her from behind while Marco fucked her from the front.

Off to my right I saw Fuschia Greene reenter the room and beckon Bird over to her. The girl was all heart; she dropped to her knees and started sucking on his flaccid member, and proved her prowess as a fluffer by getting him hard in short order.

The two men switched places with Katya while Fuschia was recharging Bird's batteries and now Katya was being slammed with what must have been gut-wrenching thrusts by Marco for she was screaming happily each time he pounded into her. And yet she retained Dan's dick in her mouth, which I attributed to her outstanding technique as a fellatrist.

Further, it was Dandy who came next. Well, I'm not sure that it wasn't Katya, but then she might have been coming all along. Marco also pulled out of her, spewing an amazing amount of jizm over her mid-section and breasts, and before she could sample it, or wipe it away, Bird was slipping it to her and she mewed like a cat as she began her last climax of the afternoon.

All in all, it was a most rewarding shoot. At the screening later I saw that Dan Deleon had comported himself well enough to trigger two orgasms with Fuschia, and of course we knew we had a star in Katya. Regrettably, Marco informed me he would be partaking in any further scenes for us, as he had his reputation to think of.

"Think of the reputation you'll have if you do work with us some more," Sigourney pleaded. Later she confided wanting to act out a scene or three with him herself.

(I arranged for a private session with him with no cameras as a birthday present three months later, for which I was amply rewarded with a foursome involving three winsome females, but I'll get to that at a later point.)

Katya and Bird came out of the shower together and acted like lovebirds while we cleaned things up and agreed to meet in a couple hours to screen the days shooting.

All was well with my world.