Handsome Stranger Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved me to my hands and knees, my ass in the air for him. He slipped back into my pussy and gripped my hips, starting to fuck me as hard as he could now. I screamed his name as he pounded into me, pushing back against him causing him to moan and fuck me faster. Soon my pussy was tightening around his cock again and I could feel his cock start to pulse. With one last thrust we both came, screaming the others name to the sky. Once we were both done cumming we collapsed onto the bed, my head on his chest.

"Mmm welcome home love." I said to him, snuggling closer.

"Thank you my love. Tomorrow Julien will be back with us and you guys will have some alone time while I go and figure out what is going on with your friend." I sighed and closed my eyes, quickly falling asleep. Soon I would start my lessons on how to control my power and Marius would be trying to figure out what was going on with Mel.

12