Handsome Young Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pressed his face between them, turned from side to side as he kissed or licked them. She shoved them together a bit so that he'd feel them more intimately. She treasured that he felt strongly about her sensuous bulbs. She put her hands behind his head and moved it between them so he appreciated everything he could. Then she stepped in the shower as he followed her with a jubilant smile on his face. She did it again.

"Here Willy, do you want to feel them again in here too? Mmmmm that is indescribably sexy honey, mmmm that really is sexy."

She happened to look down and exclaimed, "Oh my god you're horny again! Look wow Willy honey that says it all! You're so damn sexy!"

She grabbed and squeezed his cock. He placed his hands on her and fingered her wet, warm cunt. As they felt the other in erogenous areas under the spray, both muttered, "Mmmmm" often. She felt his cock on her butt. "Ohhh yes nice, push it up babe."

12