Handy Andy - One and Six Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looks at herself in a mirror and says: "It is beautiful -- an excellent fit. Thank you so much." She moves toward Andy, bends over and puts her hands on his knees. She kisses him repeatedly, Andy unties the housecoat and caresses her exposed breasts.

Separating, she is standing stark naked in front of Andy. "I want to show you the bras that I just purchased."

Andy is treated to an erotic show as she shows him several new bras. Her breasts covered, then completely exposed as she puts on and takes off three new bras. Except for the bras, she is stark naked.

As Andy takes off his clothes, he says: "I like all of your new bras but I also like your breasts when they are exposed. Do you recall what we talked about last time?"

"Yes. We are going to have a hair cutting and trimming party. Every thing is ready. You lay down on the bed and I will do the trimming part."

Andy lays down. Charlotte gets a small pair of scissors and trims the long pubic hair growing from his balls. When she is finished with the trimming the hair on his balls is about one-half inch long. She trims more hair on his lower stomach but leaves this hair longer.

"Now your pubic hair is less likely to get in my mouth when I give you a blow job."

"Thank you for the careful trimming. Now it is my turn."

First, Andy uses scissors to trim the hair on her lower stomach leaving a bush about one-half inch long. Next he rubs the sides of her cunt with a warm wash cloth, then covers the sides with a thin coating of shaving cream. With careful strokes of a new safety razor, the cream and the pubic hair are removed -- the skin on the sides of her slit are smooth. With a warm wash cloth, any remaining soap is removed.

Charlotte reaches down between her legs and rubs the smooth skin. "Thank you -- you did an excellent cutting this time, as usual."

"Not only do I enjoy our hair cutting and trimming time, I appreciate looking at your cunt. But I also like to touch smooth skin."

Andy kisses and licks her freshly saved skin. Then does the same for her clitoris. She sighs.

"I appreciate looking at your cock. I like feeling your cock inside me but I also like to look at your cock and balls."

Both wrap themselves in large towels and go outside for a soak in the hot tub. Once at the tub, the towels are dropped on the wood deck -- both enter the warm water wearing only their birthday suits. The couple sit close together and kiss -- Andy caresses a breast, Charlotte rubs his penis. Many minutes pass, but caresses and rubs continue.

Andy suggests: "Let's get dressed. As we discussed, I am taking you out to a restaurant for your Birthday Day dinner. We can eat dessert at the restaurant or buy a cake at a grocery store -- your choice. After returning, we can have a private intimate celebration."

The couple enter the bedroom, and dress -- facing each other. She puts on a new bra, thigh high black hose, and matching shoes but does not put panties on her recently trimmed pussy hair. A black jacket with a matching dress that just touches her knees complete her outfit.

"You look stunning in that dress and jacket. I like what I see."

"Did you notice that I did not put on any panties?"

"Yes. Fortunately it is not cool outside -- but possibly the restaurant will be cold from the air conditioning. Hope your lower lips do not get cold."

"If they do, you can warm them up when we get back to my home."

Andy is wearing a short sleeve pale blue shirt, bolo tie and deep navy blue pants. A gold sports coat and black shoes completes his outfit. He is also wearing a t-shirt and underpants.

"And you look handsome in your outfit."

Before leaving home, Andy takes digital camera pictures of the two of them -- separate, sitting together, and standing together. He is glad that he remembered to bring his tripod.

They arrive at one of their favorite restaurants and have an excellent meal -- dessert is eaten at the restaurant. Both like the cheesecake.

Back at her home Charlotte undresses quickly. Stark naked, she hands Andy a roll of red ribbon and says: "Please wrap me in ribbon. Than I can wear the new housecoat you gave me and you can take some pictures of me."

Andy wraps the red ribbon around her breasts making a large figure eight on her chest. Her breasts and nipples are completely exposed, but accentuated by the red ribbon. Each leg is wrapped from the ankle to the top of her thigh with the ribbon. Ample skin stills shows but is accentuated by the ribbon. Her recently trimmed pussy is completely exposed. The royal blue housecoat, given to her by Andy, covers her body.

Once again, many pictures are taken of Charlotte: wearing the housecoat, slowly removing the housecoat, wrapped in red ribbon, and some pictures completely naked.

"Please get your clothes off, Andy, and join me so some nude pictures can be taken of us together. Then we can connect."

In minutes, more pictures of two people are taken: completely nude --- standing, sitting, and embracing.

"Please play and suck my cock and balls -- then we can connect."

Stark naked, Andy sits in a chair in the bedroom with his legs spread. Stark naked, Charlotte is sitting on the floor between his legs. One soft hand is stroking his balls. Her other hand plays with his flaccid penis -- it starts to wake up. Her tongue flicks out many times touching the penis tip and the rim. Her mouth is placed on the slightly erect penis and starts sucking -- the head and rim enters her mouth.

"Yes. Yes. That feels wonderful. I love your blow jobs. Please continue."

Charlotte slowly starts to take the shaft into her mouth. She continues until she has taken as much cock into her mouth as possible. Her head bobs up and down, his cock enlarges.

She pauses and says: "I enjoy giving you pleasure. I like having your cock grow larger in my mouth."

She continues the blow job, his cock grows. Her fingers are stroking his balls. Mouth and hand switch positions -- she is now giving his penis a hand job -- squeezing, twisting, and pulling his enlarged cock Her mouth is licking and then sucking his balls, finally she sucks one ball completely into her mouth -- gently pressing on the ball. The other ball receives equal attention. His cock is at full attention.

Charlotte continues sucking his cock but places two fingers on his sensitive skin between the base of his testicles and ass. Andy slides forward on the chair to provide more access. She rubs and applies pressure to the perineum for many minutes. Andy sighs and moans softly.

"Yes. Yes. I love having my cock sucked by you. I appreciate you touching my perineum. Thank you very much for the pleasure."

Charlotte stands up, turns her back, and moves to the reverse cowgirl position. She lowers her body slowly and guides his bare manhood into her cunt with her hand. The cock head pushes past her pussy lips, then the shaft enters her inch by inch. She is penetrated completely. With her hands on his knees she pushes herself up -- his shaft is partially exposed, and then lowers herself for complete penetration. Up and down, she moves her body. Andy is also moving his hips, pushing into her and pulling away from her. But the cock head is always inside her body.

Again, Charlotte stands up, turns and faces him -- as she moves to the cowgirl position. With her legs spread wide, she guides his erect cock into her pink moist treasure as she slowly lowers her body. The cock head easily moves pass her pussy lips, then the entire shaft slowly disappears into her body. Charlotte moves her body up and down, Andy moves his hips and the erect cock goes in and out. Sometimes the shaft is completely inside her treasure, other times part of the shaft is exposed. But the bare head is always inside her moist love tunnel.

Finally one says: "Let's get in bed and do missionary."

Charlotte is on her back, her ass elevated with a pillow, her legs spread wide. Andy gets between her legs, his hard cock pointing directly at her cunt. Slowly he pushes forward -- the bare cock head pushes her cunt lips apart, then disappears. Inch by inch the shaft disappears into her moist treasure. Male flesh rubs the inside of a moist female cylinder. In, and almost out. Often!

Andy places both of her ankles on one of his shoulders -- and penetrates even deeper into her body. In, and almost out. Often! His balls frequently touch her ass with the deep penetrations.

Both Charlotte's legs are now spread wide, his cock still deep inside her. Andy drops his arms and places an elbow under the back of each knee. He lifts up her legs and pushes her knees close to her breasts. She is practically pushed down into the bed. She moans. And sighs.

"Fuck me hard and fast. I love being fucked by you. I love your hard and throbbing cock deep inside me."

"I want to give you a fucking that you will long remember. This will be a Special Happy Birthday fucking."

"Having your bare cock unloading its cum in me will be a very pleasing gift."

"You like naked sex -- -- correct?"

"Yes. I appreciate and enjoy having your bare cock inside my body."

Andy starts to ram her cunt as fast as possible. He slows for a few minutes. Then he rams hard, again and again. Fast and hard ramming. Slow and easy ramming. With his deep penetration, his balls often bounce off her ass. He is balancing himself with one hand, his other hand is caressing and pinching a breast and nipple. Then the other breast and nipple receive equal attention.

"Yes. Yes. Wonderful," she says.

Charlotte knows that she has been fucked and penetrated as deep as possible. She knows that Andy gave her an excellent fucking. Finally, his cock empties its load of 'cum' deep into her body. Ample sexual pleasure had been mutually provided.

Andy asks: "Have I made you feel like a woman?

"Yes. Definitely yes. You made me feel like a woman. A woman who loves being fucked by your bare cock."

"Happy Birthday, Sweetheart."

"Thank you for being with me on my special day."

"You are welcome. I wanted to be with you on your Birthday. And actually most any day."

The couple rest for many minutes, side-by-side. Finally both walk naked into the den and watch a rented movie on television. As planned, Andy stayed for the entire night, sleeping in the queen size bed with Charlotte.

Early the next morning, he woke up -- -- -- Charlotte was stroking his balls and sucking his bare cock.

Andy said: "Please lay on your back."

Again, Charlotte is penetrated deep and has her cunt thoroughly explored by his manhood.

She asks: 'Please masturbate on my stomach and breasts. I want to see you 'cum' on my body."

Andy pulls out and puts some lubrication on his erection and straddles her body. He starts playing with his organ. Slow. Fast. Faster. He quickly rubs his throbbing cock with his hand -- his cock gets even harder and starts to throb even faster. Minutes pass, as Charlotte closely watches Andy fondle his equipment.

Then he ejaculates and unloads 'cum' onto her stomach and breasts. While Andy watches, she rubs his 'cum' over her breasts with one hand. Then she licks the hand with her tongue. And swallows.

"I enjoy eating your warm male cream."

Both walk, naked, into the kitchen and have a simple quick breakfast.

Back in the bedroom, Andy dresses while Charlotte, stark naked, sits in a chair and watches. Her legs are spread -- she is playing with her clitoris.

Together, they walk to the front door. Andy is completely dress; Charlotte is wearing her new royal blue housecoat trimmed in gold colored fabric. In the living room, they kiss and embrace. Charlotte has her arms around Andy's neck. One of his hands is squeezing a breast, the other hand is rubbing her pussy lips. She sighs.

"In a few weeks, I expect to have a repair job -- then some service work."

"Yes. I will be here. And again, I hope you had a Very Happy Birthday."

"Yes. Thank you for making it a special day. Without you, it would have been a quiet and lonely day. We will need to do something special, Andy, for your birthday -- just about three months till you hit the big one."

Andy replied: "At my age, they are all big."

Both smile, and laugh softly.

Good bys were said by both. Andy walked toward his SUV but stopped, turned and waved.

Charlotte was standing in the open doorway, wearing the royal blue housecoat. It was open in the front --- completely exposing her breasts and neatly trimmed pussy hair.

<> <> <> <> Andy sat at the desk in his home office, the fourth week of May had just started and he had already completed work (both repair and service) with five of his very special lady friends. Work had already been scheduled with his sixth very special lady friend, Pauline.

He knew that several of his ladies were planning extended summer trips to visit their adult children who lived in distant cities. Possibly it was time to start doing free repair work for another woman in exchange for her companionship and consensual sex. Recently, he had done repair work several times for Kaye. The last time he had been in her home, she actually came on to him in a strong sexual manner -- both in what she was wearing and during some of their conversations. He decided that he would need to follow up on this and determine if Kaye was interested in service work on her equipment. <> <> <> <>

Pauline

May was almost over as Andy stopped the SUV at the home of Pauline. Getting out of the vehicle, he thought about his many sexual experiences with her. Sex any place: outside, in the SUV, in the shower, any room in her house, on the floor - chair - sofa – table -- -- -- but only once on a bed. He appreciated her spontaneity and willingness to have sexual variety. The repair work was to hang some pictures in her home -- only several minutes would be required. The mutual service work would be much longer.

Approaching the house, the door opened but he did not see Pauline. He enters, she is standing near the center of the living room and facing him -- -- but holding a large framed picture close to her body. The picture covered her breasts and genitals - slowly she lowered the picture and Andy sees what she is wearing.

She had on a purple and yellow outfit -- a very sheer revealing halter. Her breasts were almost completely visible, only the areolas and nipples were covered --- one was covered with a very small yellow triangle of fabric, the other with a very small purple triangle of fabric. The shape of her nipples was very evident as they pushed against the fabric.

Her genitals were covered with a small triangle of yellow and purple fabric. Looking closely, Andy could see the very top of her slit sticking slightly above the fabric.

Slowly, Pauline turned, her sides were only covered with narrow strips of yellow and purple ribbon. Her back was completely exposed except for the ribbon holding the triangles on her body. Her rounded ass was completely exposed -- her ass cheeks covered the yellow and purple ribbon except for several inches of ribbon that fastened in back to the waist band of fabric.

Only the shape of the nipple, as it pushed against the fabric, could be seen through the sheer purple fabric. But the shape and dark area of the areola and nipple were very evident through the sheer yellow fabric. Part of her pubic hair were very evident through the sheer yellow fabric -- but not through the darker purple fabric. One side of her pussy lips could be seen through the sheer yellow fabric -- but not through the darker purple fabric.

Pauline pulled on the sheer fabric that covered her nipples. Now both nipples were uncovered. Then she pulled on the fabric that covered the juncture of her legs. More of her slit was exposed.

"Do you like my outfit? I made it to wear just for you. You told me that you like yellow and purple."

"Yes. I like your outfit. I like the view -- part of you is very evident through the yellow fabric; but there is also the little mystery of what is covered by the purple fabric."

Andy continues to look at her yellow and purple outfit and her bare skin. "I very much like what we do together, both in public and in private -- always have; always will."

"Do you want to see more skin or less skin?"

"More skin -- -- but after I get the two pictures mounted on the wall. As I like to say: Work before pleasure."

'I noticed that you used the word 'mounted'. Does that show that you are thinking about mounting me? Correct?"

"Yes. Correct. Soon I will be possessing your body."

In ten minutes or so the two pictures are hung on the walls.

The service work starts in the living room as Pauline says: "You have seen a lot of my flesh -- but I have seen only a little of your flesh -- today. Please strip for me."

Andy smiles, but slowly moves around the living room - moving his hips back and forth - more or less in time with the soft music that fills the room. He slowly unbuttons his shirt, pulls it off and places it on a chair. He walks close to Pauline - she unfastens his belt and

pulls his pants zipper down. His pants slowly drop to the floor. Andy steps out of his pants, and places them neatly on the back of the chair.

Pauline shouts out: "Take it off, baby. Take it all off. Let me see some skin."

Andy sits down and replies: "You want skin. You will get skin." He takes off his shoes and socks.

Both smile and laugh softly.

Again, Andy stands up and moves slowly around the room -- rotating his body in different directions, moving and thrusting his hips toward her. Slowly he pulls his T-shirt off. He walks toward her and stops several feet away from her outstretched arms. Pauline stands and moves toward him -- she pushes his shorts down. The shorts drop to the floor. The couple embrace and kiss. Tongues met and explore. Andy's partially erect cock pushes on her flesh above the small yellow and purple triangle of fabric covering her genitals.

They separate, Andy sits in a chair and says: "Let me see more of your skin. I want a show."

Pauline moves about the room, her hands and fingers rubbing the yellow and purple fabric. She walks close to Andy, he reaches out and unties the ribbon holding the halter -- it drops to the floor. She faces him, bends and puts her hands on his knees. Both of his hands reach up -- each gently grabbing, squeezing and twisting a hanging breast. Still holding her breasts, Andy sucks first one nipple, then the other nipple. Back and forth -- from nipple to nipple -- several times. Pauline moans softly.

The couple separate. Pauline again moves around the living room, her breasts bouncing as she rotates her body. She thrusts her hips in and out. Passing close to Andy, he unfastens the ribbon holding the triangle of fabric. It drops to the floor. She faces him -- her neatly trimmed pussy completely exposed. Her legs are spread. Pauline is stark naked.

"Please finger fuck me. I want several fingers in my cunt."

Andy caresses her breast with one hand as he rubs her clitoris for several minutes. Then he pushes one finger into her slightly moist treasure. A second finger soon follows. In, and almost out. Often! Natural moisture flows as Pauline is fingered fucked.

"Do you want a third finger in your vagina?"

"Yes. Give me a third finger."

Pauline gets three fingers inside her cunt at the same time. Her finger fucking continues. In, and almost out. Often! More natural moisture flows from her cunt on to Andy's fingers.

He pulls his fingers out of her cunt and sucks her lubricant of one finger. The other two fingers are offered to Pauline, she sucks her lubricant off his fingers.

Eyes meet, both smile.

"Stay where you are. I am going to get a bottle of wine for dipping and sipping," says Pauline.

She returns with a cool bottle of blush wine and a plastic glass --which is partially filled with the cool wine. Pauline starts to squeeze, pull, and rub his cock until Andy has a partial erection. She brings the plastic glass containing the wine toward his penis. His penis is dipped into the wine. Lowering the glass, she puts his penis into her mouth and sips the wine off his penis.