Handy Andy - One and Six Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love the sipping part but the dipping part is a little cool. But your mouth nicely warms my cock. Please continue."

Pauline continues dipping his penis into the wine, and sipping the wine off his organ.

Andy only says: "Yes. Yes. Please continue."

Pauline dips and sips some more, then suggests: "It is your turn to drink some wine. Please lay on you back on the floor.

In moments Andy is on his back, laying on a plastic cover placed on the tile entry hallway just inside the closed front door. Pauline has spread her legs, her cunt very close to his mouth. Andy adjusts the pillow under his neck and starts to suck her pink treasure. She arches her back and slowly pours a little wine on her body just below her neck. The wine runs down in the valley between her breasts, down her stomach, over her navel, and on to her neatly trimmed pussy hair. Andy stops sucking her cunt and opens his mouth. Slowly the wine drops on to his tongue.

Andy starts sucking her cunt, again. She slowly pours more wine on her body, Andy stops sucking her cunt and opens his mouth to receive the liquid. More wine is poured. Again, still more wine is poured. The flavors of the blush wine and cunt juice blend together in Andy's mouth. Andy swallows the liquid mixture.

"Would you please check my prostrate."

Pauline moves between his spread legs and puts on a latex glove. Some lubricant is placed on a finger of the glove. Additional lubricant is rubbed for several minutes on his ass hole. Very slowly, Pauline pushes one finger into his ass. The first knuckle disappears into his ass. Then the second knuckle disappears. In, and almost out -- a few times. Pauline stops pushing; Andy relaxes. She slowly pushes her finger deeper into his body. At last one of her fingers is

in his ass as far as possible. She pulls her finger almost out, then penetrates slowly again. Andy's ass is finger fucked for several minutes.

She asks: "Would you like to try for two fingers?"

"Yes."

Pauline applies some more lubricant to the glove and very slowly starts to push two fingers into Andy's ass at the same time. Very, very slowly the two fingers are pushed into his ass up to the first knuckles. Then the second knuckles disappears. After several more minutes of gentle pushing, both fingers are in his ass as deep as possible. Minutes pass, Andy has his ass fingered fucked. In, and partially out. Then in, and partially out. Often!

"That is enough. Please pull out."

As she removes her fingers from his ass, Pauline asks: "Did you like you ass penetrated?"

"Yes. For a few minutes, it is OK, if you are gentle and go very slow."

"I heard you say slow. Remember the slow idea when you are ramming my cunt with your hard cock."

"You have told me that you liked to be rammed hard and fast."

Eyes met, both smile.

"Let's go into the den and do 69 -- side by side. We can open the sliding glass door and it will be like we are almost outside. I want your cock in my mouth."

"You will get my cock in your mouth and I will lick and suck your pink treasures."

"Yes. That is the beauty of 69 -- -- we both receive pleasure at the same time."

Pauline did not waste any time in getting to his cock. She quickly licked his cock head and rim, then took his shaft into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down on his enlarged cock. Andy sighed and moaned -- he was still looking at the treasures between her legs: clitoris, pee hole, vagina, and ass hole.

"Yes, baby. Suck my cock. Suck it, make me hard so your cunt will really know it when I fuck you."

At last, he started flicking out his tongue at her clitoris -- often. Then he begin licking and sucking her clitoris and pussy lips. Female and male genitals were licked and sucked for many minutes. Pleasure flowed from two mouths, through genitals, into both bodies. Cock and clitoris enlarged and became firm.

They separated, both said: "Thank you."

As she bent over a sofa in the den and spread her legs, Pauline said, "Please fuck me."

Andy stood behind her, his swollen cock pointing at her cunt. He pushed forward -- slowly his bare cock head pushed between her pussy lips and entered her moist treasure. The shaft followed -- inch by inch. In, and almost out -- numerous times. Slow! Fast! Easy! Hard! Pauline's cunt was thoroughly explored and penetrated.

"I love fucking you in the doggie position."

"And I love having you cock deep inside me. Continue."

Andy thrust and rammed her cunt for several more minutes, then said: "Let's do missionary."

"Yes. Outside on the patio. We will use the air mattress that I recently purchased."

Pauline laid on her back, her ass elevated with a pillow, her legs spread wide. Andy got between her legs, his swollen bare cock within inches of her pussy lips. He moved forward and rub her pink flesh with his hard cock. Minutes later, he pushed his cock between her pussy lips. The cock head disappeared into her body. Quickly, his shaft entered her moist tunnel as far as possible. In, and almost out. Her cunt was rammed and pounded repeatedly.

"You like being made to feel like a woman? A woman who is being fucked?"

"Yes. Yes. Fuck me harder."

Andy drops his arms and pushes both arms under her legs. The back of her knees lock with his elbows. He lifts her up slightly, then pushes forward. Her legs touch her breasts as she is almost doubled over. She can move only slightly; Andy can ram her cunt for maximum penetration. He knows that his bare cock will get pleasure and unload its cum deep inside her tunnel.

"I enjoy the pleasurable fuckings that you give me."

The thrusting and ramming continue. His bare cock is throbbing. With every deep penetration, his balls frequently bounce off her ass. Pauline knew that she was getting an excellent fucking --- similar to the fuckings that she had previously received from his hard swollen cock.

"Do you feel me getting a little larger. My 'cum' will soon be in you." After several more minutes of quick, hard thrusts Andy empties his load -- -- deep inside her body.

"I love having naked sex with you. A bare cock is much better then earlier when you were wearing a condom."

"I agree. Especially at our age when there is no possibility of any pregnancy."

The couple rest side-by-side. Then, still naked, they ate an excellent one-dish meal that Pauline had prepared. The rest of the blush wine was consumed.

Andy dresses. At the front door, the couple embrace and kiss. Tongues met and explore. Through the fabric of his pants, Pauline is touching the growing bulge. Andy's hands explore her breasts and genitals.

Both say good by. But Pauline adds: "See you in four weeks or so."

Andy smiles and says: "Thank you for a wonderful time. We will be together again."

He walks toward his SUV, but stops -- turns and waves. Pauline returns his wave. She is standing in the doorway -- stark naked. She is waving with the purple and yellow outfit in her hand.

Eyes met, they both smile.

Andy's smile is especially large -- -- he is thinking about the many sexual pleasures he just had with Pauline. That woman really loves being fucked -- -- and she enjoys many different sexual activities -- -- and in a wide variety of ways.

<> <> <> <> Andy is at the desk of his home office -- -- he has again picked up and is reading a current golf magazine.

Kaye had just telephoned him, she wants a leaking faucet in her bathroom repaired. Tomorrow afternoon he would be at her home to do the repair work. Kaye indicated that there was also the possibility of some service work --- she asked if his equipment would be available. Andy thought that she could possibly be another very special lady friend --- a V S L F.

The fishing / camping trip with Stephanie would start in about a week but his small camper was already packed with some food, fishing supplies, and other needed items. More food, if necessary, could be purchased about twenty five miles from the very isolated mountain lake.

It would be a wonderful but busy time for Sun and Fun (Suck and Fuck) -- inside the camper and outside on the small sandy beach by his favorite camp site. And possibly time to even do some fishing. Andy knew what was important.