Handy Andy - One and Six Ch. 03

Story Info
Andy makes a repair work & FIRST service work with Kaye.
5.4k words
4.24
25.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Kaye .. .. Another V S L F? Part 3

Andrew appreciated his retirement -- and freedom from the home repair shop he had owned for many years. Fishing, golf, and vacations were much more enjoyable. But he also discovered, early in his retirement, that he wanted something else to do -- when he wanted to do it. He started a one person operation doing home repairs for those living in and near his community.

Many of his customers where women who lived alone . Often they did not have the skills or equipment to do repair work around their homes -- their husbands had passed away.

In time, some of his women customers became Very Special Lady Friends ( V S L F ) -- both repair work and service work was done on a regular basis. He did not charge for doing repair work for these women -- as they often provided him with home cooked meals. The service work was companionship --- both stimulating conversation and mutual consensual sexual pleasure.

Several of his V S L F would be visiting, in distant cities, their family members during the summer months. Andy wanted another lady to be a companion. He had done repair work several times for Kaye. Could she be a V S L F? During the last time he did a repair at her home, Kaye came on to Andy in a strong sexual manner -- both in what she was wearing and in some of their conversation. But there was no touching -- -- but that was earlier.

<> <> <> <> <>

It was early June, Andy was sitting in his home office reading a golfing magazine when the telephone rang. A fishing magazine, that arrived in yesterday's mail, had not yet been opened.

"Hello, this is Andy."

"Hi, Andy. This is Kaye. Remember me -- you recently did some repair work in my home. I was pleased with the quality of your work. Could you repair a leaking bathroom faucet for me?"

"Pleased that you liked my earlier work. And yes, I remember you."

"Oh. And, Andrew, I will bake a special cake we could share after your work is finished."

"Yes. I recall my comments that I like cake -- most any type of cake."

"Also, Andy. Could you bring some equipment to do some service work?"

"Yes, Kaye, that can easily be done -- -- if you want some service."

"I do need some service work done -- -- by you."

The time was arranged for the faucet repair work -- the next afternoon, about 4:00 pm.

Andy stopped his compact SUV at Kaye's ranch style home, got his tool box, and walked to the front door. From outside, he could hear the door chime announce his arrival. The door opened, Andy was invited inside.

"Hi Andy. Thanks for coming and being prompt."

"Glad that I could come quickly and repair the leaking faucet."

Kaye is wearing red shorts, a red halter, and flip-flop sandals. The shorts are very short; the red halter barely covers her breasts. Curving female flesh is visible -- -- above, below and on the sides of the red halter fabric. Much more tanned skin is exposed then skin that is covered.

Kaye leads the way to the bathroom, Andy follows. He enjoys watching her ass move as she walks. He thinks to himself: This service work will be very enjoyable -- -- but he does not say anything.

With the water turned off under the sink, Andy starts the repair work on the leaking faucet. He looks up from his work and sees, in the large bathroom mirror, the reflection of Faye. She is now completely naked, standing by a bedroom dresser selecting some clothes. Andy watches her get dressed: thong panties, knee length blue shorts, pale blue shirt, and a light gold sweater. She does not put on a bra.

She looks at herself in a bedroom mirror , then walks to the bathroom doorway. Andy is still repairing the faucet.

"What do you think of this outfit? I just purchased these clothes yesterday." Kaye asks.

"I am not much of an expert on woman's clothing -- my wife and I divorced about one and one-half years ago. But I like the colors you are wearing; they look very good on you."

"Thank you. I want to get your opinion on some other clothes."

Andy continued repairing the faucet, but he also looked frequently in the bathroom mirror. Kaye was now wearing only thong panties. Again, he watched her get dressed: lavender shorts that stop several inches above her knees, and a matching tank top knit.

Again, she looks at herself in the bedroom mirror, then walks to the bathroom doorway. Andy has finished the repair work and is putting the tools in his metal storage box.

"How do you like this outfit, Andy?"

Andy looks at her and smiles. The shape of her breasts and nipples are very evident as they push against the lavender tank top. He thinks that the matching tank top is very tight -- but keeps those thoughts to himself.

"I like the outfit. It makes you look like a woman."

Kaye responds, "I want to look like a woman. - - - - - - For You. -- -- -- -- A desirable and attractive woman."

"You look like my type of woman. A real woman that I would be willing to be seen with in public."

"Thank you. That comment made my day."

"You are welcome, Kaye."

"Why don't you go into the kitchen and fix both of us a drink of your choice -- then go to the den. I will change and be there in several minutes. You will get a large piece of that special cake I mentioned on the phone yesterday."

Andy pours two glasses of red wine and walks to the den. He looks around the room and sees several pictures of a man and woman on a boat -- apparently fishing. He goes over and looks carefully at the pictures.

Kaye enters the room and says: "You like fishing? Those pictures are almost four years old. They were taken during better times of my husband and myself on a fishing trip to Alaska. I enjoy fishing -- -- but he really loved to fish. He often told me, in his last months of life, that the Alaska fishing trip was the best vacation he ever had."

The sadness in her voice can easily be detected by Andy. Her eyes appear to be slightly moist.

Andy continues to look at the pictures and says, "I enjoy fishing but primarily on lakes for bass and cold water streams for trout."

Andy turns and looks toward Kaye. She is wearing a sheer gold gown with black trim that stops at her mid-knee, black hose, and black shoes. The gown is held on her body with two shoulder straps that widened out above her breasts. The gown has a plunging neck line that stops just above her navel -- the inside of her breasts are exposed. Through the sheer fabric, the shape of her breasts and nipples is very evident. The brownish-pink color of her areolas and nipples can be seen. As she walks toward him, the two side slits open and close -- revealing the sheer black thigh high hose. A dark area is visible at the juncture of her legs.

Andy says: "That is a very pleasing outfit you are wearing ---- but I believe it is for private enjoyment. Not for public viewing."

"It is for you to enjoy. Please sit down on the sofa so we can enjoy the cake and wine."

As they eat, Kaye and Andy talk for many minutes: She learns that Andy has three adult children, divorced for about 18 months, enjoys fishing -- golf -- and vacations, now retired, works about two days per week, and is very experienced in home repairs.

Kaye also learns: Some years ago Andy was sexually conservative but as he gets older / and closer to his future death / wants to do many things that he did not do when he was younger. At times he thought that his now ex-spouse was almost frigid -- he almost always had to initiate and continue sexual activities -- his wife usually just laid in bed with her legs spread only slightly.

He learns that Kaye has: Two adult children, spouse passed away last year after a long illness, is conservative with her money, has posed partially dressed and nude for pictures taken by her husband, has vacationed at several nude resorts with her husband when he was healthy.

Kaye also says: She has not been intimate with a man for several years, wants affection and sex -- order is not important, has masturbated during the many months that her husband was sick and even recently, has used an adult latex toy penis but not the same as having a man move his hard cock inside her moist cunt, wants a hard long fucking. Lots of intimacy; lots of fucking.

Kaye pushes a gown strap off her shoulder. The gown falls partway down, a breast is exposed. Andy looks and smiles.

"I like your companionship, Andy. But -- -- possibly being too direct -- -- I would like to have you in bed ----- and take part of you into my body."

"Yes, that is certainly a strong, direct statement. Yes, I am willing to enter you --- when two become as one."

"Thanks for your understanding."

Andy continues: "But only if you understand and agree that what we do in private stays only with the two of us. And I will not charge you for any repair work when we follow my work with mutual consensual sex -- -- service work."

"I agree -- -- -- -- -- lots of service work."

Hand-in-hand, Kaye and Andy walk to the bedroom. Andy sits in a sofa, Kaye sits on the edge of the bed and removes her shoes. Than, she stands several feet away from him. Her one breast is still exposed. The gold gown with black trim is sheer -- Andy can easily see the shape of her covered breast and nipple pushing against the fabric. The brownish-pink color of her covered areola and nipple is evident. A darker color is evident at the juncture of her legs.

Slowly she pushes the other strap off her shoulder and spreads her legs slightly. The sheer gold gown slowly falls to the floor. Kaye is stark naked, except for the sheer thigh high black hose.

Kaye sits down on the sofa -- close to Andy. His hand gently caresses a breast and nipple. Andy continues gently rubbing one breast and starts licking and sucking the other breast. Her hand touches the growing bulge, restrained by the pants fabric, below his belt. She unzips his pants -- and reaches in and fishes out his slightly erect rod. She plays with the head and runs her finger around the rim several times. His rod grows in her hands. She caresses the shaft, then squeezes and releases his rod several times.

Then Kaye bends down -- -- and gives Andy's erection several quick kisses.

"That is nice -- -- but I need to use the bathroom. You can help me, Kaye, by holding my penis as I urinate. OK?"

Both stood side by side by the toilet -- in a minutes or so, Andy's erection was soft. Soon, she was directing his organ as a yellow warm stream flowed from the tip of his penis and hit the water in the toilet bowl. After his flow stopped, she shook his rod.

"Please stand up over the toilet bowl as you urinate, Kaye."

"That is not the conventional way that women relieve themselves, but I will do it for you"

Andy got on his knees -- -- and watched as Kaye's yellow urine stream flowed past her pussy lips. Initially, her stream was small, then it increased in volume, then slowed and stopped. Andy got some toilet paper and dried off her pussy lips.

"Did you like watching me urinate, Andy?"

"Yes. I believe that we need to be very open with each other."

"I understand. And I believe that you want my legs to be especially open and spread. Correct?"

"Yes -- for my viewing and for my cock."

"For you -- -- -- YES!"

"Please remove one thigh high hose -- but leave the other leg covered. I like the view, touch and contrast of a bare leg and a covered leg."

After removing one thigh high hose, Kaye gets in bed and suggests: "Why don't you get comfortable -- like me."

Andy removes his clothes and gets in bed, and says: "I would like a breast massage -- from my toes to my face. Please put some baby oil on your boobs."

In less then a minute, Kaye was massaging her mounds of female flesh with baby oil. Sun light coming through the bedroom window fell on part of a boob -- -- some skin glistened. She moved slightly -- -- more sun light touched a breast and its nipple -- creating a curving line, with a small bump, under her boob. Her other boob was almost completely in shadow.

Kaye moved -- her oil covered boobs touched his toes. Slowly she moved up his legs -- her boobs rubbed the entire length of his legs -- from his toes, over his knees, to the juncture of his legs.

"Please spend time rubbing my penis with your breasts."

For several minutes, Kaye pressed her boobs against his penis and moved it in all possible directions -- up and down, and from side to side. His flaccid penis was now somewhat erect.

"Please slowly move up over my abdomen and on to my chest. Rub my nipples with your teats and breasts."

Now Kaye was rubbing her boobs against Andy's upper body. Her abdomen was pressing down against his erection. Finally, Kaye started rubbing her breasts against his face. Frequently, she stopped when a teat was directly over his mouth. Andy licked and sucked her nipples.

"I love having a woman's mounds of flesh on my body. Thank you for this pleasure."

"I am very willing to pleasure your body, Andy. I want to please you."

For several more minutes, Kaye continued to rub her mounds against Andy's mouth. He continued to suck her teats. Finally they separated.

"I would now like you to give me a nice blow job."

"It has been a long time since I have had a man's penis in my mouth. My spouse liked me to suck his cock -- when he was healthy. As I suck your cock, please let me know what you like."

Again, Andy detected a note of sadness in Kay's voice. Her eyes were moist. But he did not say anything. The illness and death of her long time spouse obviously was obviously difficult for her.

In contrast, Andy was happy when he finally made the decision to divorce his fridge spouse -- -- and elated when the divorce was final. After the divorce, he was his own man -- free to do as he wished, in his remaining years. Andy was very satisfied with his current life -- fishing, golf, vacation and Very Special Lady Friends for companionship.

"I will appreciate and enjoy most everything you do with my cock, balls, and ass."

"I want to enjoy your male equipment, Andy. And you may enjoy my female equipment."

"Correct. Mutual Sexual Satisfaction."

Andy has his legs spread. His head is elevated with several pillows -- he likes watching his penis disappearing into a woman's mouth, then reappearing as her head bobs up and down on his shaft. Kaye is between his legs -- their eyes met, both smile. Slowly, she moves her head back and forth, slowly she moves toward his slightly erect rod. Several times she sticks out her tongue and licks his inner thighs.

Kaye says: "My husband liked me to approach him this way. He called it 'Fishing or Take the Worm'. Like a fish, I could not use my hands on his penis, only my mouth could be used as I approached and nibbled at his worm. Once I had the worm in my mouth, I was 'caught' and could use my hands."

Kaye continues to move her head back and forth, moving closer to his 'worm'. Her lips nip at the small worm -- again and again, the worm is touched by her lips and the tip of her tongue.

Andy smiles, and says: "I hope that fish takes the bait. The bobbin on my line is being jerked around but the fish has not really taken the bait."

"I loved feeling my husband's penis grow larger in my mouth as I sucked his rod."

"I understand. I certainly hope my penis will give you pleasure."

Their eyes met, they smile.

Kaye's lips and tongue tip touch the worm tip several more times. Then the fish takes the bait -- completely. Andy's worm (penis) is entirely in her mouth. Her lips touch his matted pubic hair. The blow job starts.

Kaye's head bobs up and down as she takes his complete bare rod into her mouth. Then the rod is almost out, but the head stays covered. She licks and sucks his rod, moisture covers his entire rod. When his rod is partially uncovered, the moisture glistens from the sunlight entering through a partially closed blind on the bedroom window. The blow job continues for many minutes -- his rod grows hard as blood flows into his manhood.

While her mouth is giving his rod attention, her hand is cupping his hair covered balls. Fingers are stroking his balls softly. Then her hand holds and squeezes his rod, her tongue licks his balls. Slowly, Kaye takes a ball completely into her mouth, and applies gentle pressure as she sucks his ball. Then the other ball is slowly taken into her mouth, and sucked -- -- for many minutes. Andy sighs loudly.

"Very nice. Wonderful. I like you fishing action."

"And I am glad that I finally caught the worm." Kaye mumbles, her mouth filled with a worm that has increased in size.

Kaye continues the blow job for many minutes -- but finally stops and says: "I would like you to pleasure my clitoris and genitals. I shaved this morning -- just for you. And do you like the jewelry that I am wearing on my clitoris?"

Andy moves very close to the juncture of her legs. He is not wearing his glasses and he is near sighted. He observes that her clitoris has been pierced -- -- a stainless steel curved pin is sticking through her bundle of nerves, a small circular steel ball is on both ends of the pin.

"I like your clitoris jewelry. My ex-spouse would never wear such an item. And, for that matter, she seldom worn revealing lingerie."

"That is unfortunate -- -- apparently you have missed out on one of the joys of being married."

"What you just said is true, Kaye. Over the years, we ended up with only a legal relationship -- and certainly not a loving relationship. But, fortunately, that relationship is in the past. That part of my life is now like a closed book."

My deceased spouse and I had a wonderful relationship -- unfortunately, he became very ill for many months. I missed our sexual activities during his long illness."

Again, Andy detected what he thought was a tone of sadness in her voice.

Using his finger, he plays with the shiny curved stainless steel pin, as he closely watches her small bundle of nerves located at the top of her slit. Finally, Andy sticks out his tongue and licks her clitoris and the jewelry.

"Yes. Yes, Andy. Wonderful. Please continue."

Andy starts licking her smooth pussy lips. Finally, he sucks her clitoris and pussy lips. Her natural lubrication starts to flow and mixes with Andy's saliva. He swallows the mixture.

Now Andy and Kaye are side by side. He has an arm under her neck and is fondling her left breast and its nipple. He is licking and sucking her right breast and its nipple. And fingers of his right hand are massaging her clitoris and pussy lips. Kaye is rubbing his organ. This mutual stimulation continues for many minutes.

"If I may ask: When did you get your clitoris pierced and start wearing jewelry?"

"Yes, you may ask. -- -- About eight months ago. -- -- -- -- -- -- -- I had read in some magazine that wearing clitoris jewelry would help a woman have an orgasm when she masturbated. -- -- -- -- -- -- -- Or when she received stimulating pleasure from a man."

"And does the jewelry help you have an orgasm when you masturbate?"

"Yes. Sometimes. The piercing was done by a tattoo artist -- the actual piercing hurt only for a brief time."

Often his fingers rub the inside of her upper legs. One leg is covered with thigh high hose. The other leg is bare. But his finger always found the way back to her damp pussy lips and her clitoris.

Kaye's natural moisture continues to flow -- -- she is wet. Very wet. Andy's manhood is large and hard. Both frequently sigh and softly moan. Each says -- "YES -- -- MORE!" -- at different times.

"I enjoy feeling the contrast between bare skin and hose covered skin."

"I like your hands and fingers on my flesh -- -- and especially on my clitoris, pussy lips, and inside me."

"I think I know something else that you would like. Please roll over on to your stomach."

They kiss. But soon Andy is kissing the side of her neck, then the back of her neck. He starts kissing her shoulders, then slowly he works his way down her back using many kisses. Finally, he spends several minutes licking and kissing her ass cheeks.

12