Handy Andy - One and Six Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please continue exploring my body, Andy. I like it. And I want more."

Using his fingers, he separates her ass cheeks. But he only looks at her ass hole -- quickly. His tongue flicks out and touches her ass hole, several times. Then Andy licks her ass hole for several minutes. His saliva coats the area by the opening to her dry hole.

Fingers of one hand start rubbing the back and inside of her thigh. One is bare, one is hose covered. He moves his hand toward her pussy lips -- and starts rubbing her lips and several inches of her love tunnel.

"Yes, Andy. Yes. Please continue. Your are really turning me on."

"Do you want me to turn you on even more."

"Yes. Even more."

Andy stops briefly, and puts some lubrication on his fingers and on her ass hole, pussy lips, and clitoris Then he starts again to rub and stimulate her genitals. One finger slowly slides past her pussy lips and enters her cunt. A second finger soon follows into her cunt. Kaye is finger fucked for several minutes.

"Do you like two fingers inside your moist love tunnel?"

"Yes. Yes. Please continue."

"Would you like a third finger in another opening."

"Yes. Any place you want."

Two of his fingers continue to fuck her cunt. But now a third lubricated finger is pushing slowly on her back door. Finally, her anal muscles relax. His third finger slowly enters into her ass. Many minutes pass as his three fingers pull partway out of her cunt and ass -- -- then slowly enter, as deep as possible.

"Would you like something else in an opening?"

"Yes. What would you like to use?"

"My hard and erect cock -- -- in your love tunnel. Or would you also like anal penetration first?"

"In my vagina -- -- for now. Possibly in my ass in a few weeks. It has been several years since I have been intimate with a man. Let's go slowly. OK?"

"Yes. My cock in your vagina -- -- until I have an ejaculation."

"Yes -- -- until you 'cum'. Please enter my vagina. I honesty want you inside me -- -- with your hard cock. Would the missionary position be OK with you?"

"Yes. Sometimes I do not 'cum' in other positions. But, I almost always 'cum' in the missionary position."

"Good. I like the feeling of being possessed by the man. And I want you to 'cum', Andy."

"Do you want a bare cock inside you or a condom covered cock?"

"I am much too old to become pregnant. Bare is satisfactory to me. But it is your choice -- bare or covered."

She gets on her back, her ass elevated by a pillow, her legs spread wide. Andy puts on a lubricated condom, his rod is now dressed and ready for penetration. His rod slowly pushes her pussy lips apart. The head and rim are inside. He pushes some more, the shaft enters -- inch by inch, as far as possible. Andy pulls part way out, then quickly plunges in -- penetration is deep. Very deep!

Part way out, then quickly plunges in. Repeated many, many times. Kaye sighs.

During her fucking, Kaye says: "Yes. More. That feels wonderful. Ram my cunt some more."

Andy continues the ramming and pounding of her cunt. Kaye is explored and penetrated as deep as possible. He rotates his hips in a circular manner, inside his covered rod makes small spiraling circles as he pushes deep into her body. Andy's balls frequently bounce off her ass with the deep penetrations. Kaye sighs and moans. She knows that she is being completely filled and receiving a very good fucking.

"It has been a long time since a man has been in me. Much too long. Please continue."

Andy pushes his arms under her legs. The inside of his elbows lock with the back of her knees. Then he slowly pushes forward -- her knees touch her breasts. Essentially, Kaye is doubled over. Her legs are on his shoulders. Andy starts moving his condom covered cock faster then before. Then he slows down -- only to speed up several minutes later. Slow down, then speed up. Again and again.

"Oh, Andy. I love feeling your deep inside my love tunnel."

"And I appreciate the opportunity to give you pleasure, Kaye."

"Yes. Extend this pleasure. Continue making me feel like a woman."

"A woman who is receiving a wonderful fucking."

"Yes. Please continue -- -- for a long time."

Andy likes to pace himself. He is very much aware that pleasure for both comes from being inside the woman for a long time. He also is aware that once his gun fires its load of male cream, it takes him a number of hours to reload his gun. When he was young, his spouse -- now his ex-spouse -- referred to him using the letters: QFA -- -- Quick Fire Andy. But that is in the past.

But in time, Andy learned that long penetrations and staying inside the woman's body was very satisfactory -- -- for both. He had learned to pace himself -- -- and not to rush to a quick ejaculation. He had learned: -- -- when his cum load was delivered, it was over -- and it took a while for him to reload. Now he wanted the pleasure to last for a long time.

For many minutes, Andy alternated his thrusting and ramming of Kaye's vagina. Fast. Slow. Fast. Slow. Several times he briefly stopped -- with his cock buried deep inside Kaye's moist cunt. Finally his cock started to throb. Deep Thrusts Continued!!

Now his cock was extremely hard -- -- there was no alternating speed. Andy had reached the point where he would soon be ejaculating his load of 'cum'. Nothing would or could stop him from delivering his load of male cream.

His hard and deep thrusts continued. His balls bounce off her ass as her cunt is rammed and pounded -- as hard and as fast as possible. Frequently, Kaye softly sighed and moaned as her fucking continued.

"I am starting to cum. Do you feel me getting slightly larger?"

"Yes."

His rod explodes and shots 'cum' into the condom. Momentarily Andy is exhausted; he stays inside her for several minutes, his rod gradually decreasing in size. Rest is required by the rod before the next fishing trip -- -- inside one of his Very Special Lady Friends.

Kaye and Andy rest, cuddle, and talk -- side by side in the bed. Andy is stark naked. Kaye is stark naked except for one hose covered leg.

"Did I make you feel like a woman? A woman who got a good fucking?"

"Yes. Yes. But it was not a good fucking -- it was much, much better. Thank you for the wonderful fucking. Thank you very much for making me feel like a desired woman."

"You are very welcome. You are desired -- and I want to have and possess you in the future. Thank You for the pleasure."

Still naked but rested, Kaye and Andy walk to the kitchen for a sandwich, and some more cake and blush wine. Kaye insists that he take the rest of the cake home.

Andy dresses, as Kaye watches. Just inside the closed front door, they embrace and kiss. Tongues met and explore. His hand slowly moves down her body and rubs her genitals. Her hand touches the small bulge restrained by the fabric of his pants.

Then Andy drops down to his knees. And licks and sucks, Kaye's pussy lips and clitoris for several minutes.

"I expect to have another repair job in four or five weeks, Andy. Possibly even sooner."

"Please telephone me. I will make time available for you. Also, I would like to use all three of your openings -- mouth, vagina, and ass."

"What ever you desire, Andy. It is so nice to have a man who knows his way around a woman's body. And a man who is so willing to get me re-acquainted with satisfactory sex."

"I am very happy to give you pleasure, first. As I know that you will provide me pleasure in return."

"Also, you need to tell me what are some of your favorite meals. It is much easier to cook for two -- then to cook just for myself."

"I like most any type of meat, fish, chicken or turkey. One dish meals are excellent. And lots of green vegetables and a salad. Chocolate cake or fruit pie. Plus ice tea or plain cold water."

'Thank you for that information. Next time you visit me, you will have a home cooked meal."

"You really do not need to go to a lot of trouble cooking an elaborate meal -- keep it simple."

"What would be the price -- -- say for a thirty minute repair job?"

"No charge -- -- for a repair job -- -- -- followed by mutual service work, all three openings."

"I understand. Work first, then consensual mutual sexual pleasure -- -- all three openings. And no money involved."

"Correct."

Andy leaves and walks toward his compact SUV. He stops, turns, and waves. Kaye is standing in the open doorway and returns his wave. She is still essentially stark naked, her other hand is holding the sheer gold gown with black trim. But her one leg is still covered with a thigh high hose.

As he drives away, Andy smiles and thinks about the many different sexual pleasures that Kaye has just provided him. And the sexual pleasures she will soon be giving him. He will use her body. He will possess her body. Completely!

He knows that he will obtain pleasure, as he uses her body -- -- and he hopes that Kaye will obtain pleasure.

After several visits: He will thoroughly know her body. She will have the opportunity to thoroughly know his body.

He says out loud and to himself: "YES!! I believe that I have found another Very Special Lady Friend. I will enjoy fucking Kaye. And being WITH and IN Kaye.

# # # #

12