Handy Andy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy was completely confused, and become quite hard listening to Mrs Hughes from the bathroom. Looking at the clock and finding that it was becoming quite late, he decided to not stick around to find out what had caused this intense situation. So he very quietly packed up his tools, cleaned up, quickly and slipped out the front door.

As he got into his truck and was driving away, he found he ached to go back and hear her again, to see if she continued to cum, and mostly to see what she'd say when she came back out into the kitchen. Then he wondered if his leaving would cause any difficulties tomorrow. As he drove home, he found his mind wandering, repeating the eroticness of hearing her voice orgasming, and stroking himself though his pants. Before he knew it he was home. He didn't go inside right away; he thought the incredible erection would probably not be the best way to present himself. Then he figured why not, he'd just explain to his wife how wonderful and exciting his day was. She'd not complain about his amorousness. So with thoughts about what would be in store for tomorrow Andy went inside his home.

Jen finally collected herself and just to see how things would go, removed her drenched sweatpants and the wet rug. She slowly made her way to her feet, finding her legs unexpectedly wobbly then in just her sweatshirt, with more butterflies in her stomach over the thought of Andy seeing her in this extreme level of undress, she left the bathroom. Immediately she realized she was alone in the house. She went from excited about teasing him to being vexed with his departure. She stomped her way into the laundry room down the hall, practically tearing her clothes off her, she threw them all into the washer and amid much slamming and crashing started the washer. She made her way nude up to her room, all the while thinking about how she would make him pay for leaving her. Oh tomorrow would be a very painful day for him. Jen cooled down and developed a plan before the children got home from school and Matt came home from work. Thus, she was again stable and prepared for her husband and children, though she saw things a bit differently. The way the spoke to each other, and spoke to her, the way she assumed she'd take care of things. Oh, it may not have been such a good thing to open her eyes to this, as she started to feel a bit harried and sad. After the little ones were in bed asleep, she and Matt had a talk that was both very painful and freeing. She was disclosed the guidance her counselor gave her and the way she felt this evening. Matt was happy to do his part to change his interactions and have a partner again. The children would be a different puzzle, though not one too difficult to overcome, like everything, it will take time and patience.

The next day Andy was driving back over to the Hughes house to arrive the same time as yesterday. He was reviewing the work he had to accomplish today to stay on schedule. He needed to finish the repairs on the cabinets, remove the doors and paint as much as I can. It was difficult to concentrate as my mind kept wandering back to Mrs Hughes, her beautiful legs, her soulful eyes, her electric touch and her soothing voice. Part of him wanted her to be there, like yesterday, and part of him wanted her to have to run errands or have the children home. He was afraid of the semi-hardness in his pants and the way she affected him. Then he was there. After a couple deep breaths, he gathered his tools and went up to the door and rang the bell.

Jen heard the doorbell ring and knew that Matt would get it. She smiled at her plan for this handyman. She thrilled at hearing Andy's voice talking to Matt about the work that was complete and the schedule for the next four days. She smiled thinking about how she wanted things to progress today, hoping that Andy would go along. She had a moment of fear, then she decided at worst she would leave him to his work and get him out of the house as quickly as possible. Though, she really hoped it wouldn't come to that. Four more days to work her transformation, she thought with a large smile.

Mr Hughes again met him at the door to Andy's relief. Everything was calm so he felt comfortable that whatever happened yesterday was only between the two of them. He went into the kitchen with Mr Hughes and described the areas that he would repair, then paint, with the intent of having the painting complete by today if possible. Then tomorrow he would paint the walls and begin laying the tile floor. Once he started on the floor, the kitchen would be out of commission. Mr Hughes stated that he understood that and they had made provisions for this. Then, Mr Hughes left. Andy immediately got to work, assuming that Mrs Hughes was off bringing the children to school or on another errand.

Today, Jen only waited a few minutes once Matt had driven off to work before going down stairs. She walked very quietly wanting to scare Andy today to set the mood. She couldn't believe she was actually contemplating this dominance, that she had found this much self confidence just from yesterday to today. She wondered what it was about him that made her feel this free, and what with others restricted her so much. She stopped and pondered for a minute, then decided she didn't really care, all she cared about was progressing with her plan for today. She stopped just before coming into the kitchen, her pulse racing, face a bit flushed and practically dripping excitement. Then she confidently strode into the kitchen laughing out loud at the way Andy jumped in surprise.

"Oh My GOD!" Andy exclaimed as Mrs Hughes strode into the kitchen.

Andy was totally caught off guard. Her throaty laugh didn't sound reassuring as he attempted to not become a complete fool. He started to jump up when her stern voice directed otherwise, freezing him on his knees on the floor.

"Don't you dare move. I can't believe you had the gall to leave without my permission yesterday. That will not happen again! Do you understand me?" Jen commanded, astounded at how strong her voice sounded.

"Yyyess, mma'am, Missus Hughes." Andy stuttered out, completely at a loss for what was going on.

"You will not leave this room with out my permission. You will not leave your knees without my permission. Pretty much, you will do nothing without my permission. And keep your eyes to yourself. Is this clear?" She said.

Now Jen's voice had quieted. She couldn't believe the hold she had over this man. The feeling was incredible. The part of not letting him look at her was taxing. She so wanted his eyes on her, looking up at her from his knees, yet felt she had to continue this rule from yesterday. Besides she planned on making this one particularly difficult for him.

"Mrs Hughes, please accept my apology if I have in some way offended you. If I am in some way unacceptable, I can clean up right now and suggest another person to do your work." Andy countered with more strength in his voice.

Jen had prepared for this, and worse. She immediately responded.

"No, you are acceptable, at least so far. As long as you chose to follow the rules, and behave, you will remain acceptable." She responded.

"Ma'am, may I have permission to stand up? I have to work on the upper cabinets." Andy asked in a normal tone of voice keeping his eyes averted.

"Yes you may, since you asked politely." Jen acquiesced.

Andy was in a whirl. How had this all happened. He took this job because it is a beautiful home, and work well within his capabilities. He also looked forward to having a job that takes the entire week, giving him the opportunity to start his business strongly. Yesterday, everything was normal. And now today, everything is upside down. And still, he didn't want to leave. Somehow, being lorded over by the incredibly beautiful woman was interesting, almost fun. He found the most difficult part of it all is keeping his eyes off of her. So instead, he was looking at different reflective surfaces to see her, or very carefully looking at her through his eyelashes. He also found that even when she was being stern, her voice just cascaded over and through him in a way that excited him. He found he wanted to rush to get the job done and slow it down to keep here longer. In the end he just kept working at his normal pace to ensure the job was done completely and right.

Jen leaned back on the counter and watched Andy work. At first he was very distracted then after a few minutes he began moving more normally. She enjoyed watching the muscles moving in his arms, legs and back as he sanded, pried and generally fixed the upper cabinets. She found herself really enjoying his legs and ass as he climbed up and down the step ladder. Again, she was surprised to find that she was getting moist watching this man work, knowing that he was at least partially under her control. She chuckled inwardly as she noticed him using the side of the toaster to glimpse her. She thought about saying something as their eyes met and quickly looked away and decided it was time to up the ante. She was dressed in the same clothes as yesterday, grey sweat pants and an oversized pink short sleeved t-shirt. She knew that her nipples were hard and pressing the thin fabric as every move sent tingles along her body. But that wasn't nearly the tease she wanted. She wanted to feel the power she missed yesterday when he left so early. She went into the bathroom and as she sat down was surprised to see how incredibly wet she was. She almost started satisfying herself again and chose not to. Instead she removed her sweats, leaving her clad only in her black thong under the t-shirt. She looked at herself in the mirror and hardly recognized the woman exuding sexuality looking back at her. She smiled and went back out into the kitchen to find Andy sitting on the step stool waiting. He had obviously been staring at the door and was captured when she stepped out. She loved the stunned look on his face when he saw her. He quickly looked down, as his whole body blushed bright red.

"Why are you not working?" Jen said in her most sensual voice.

"I...I...I'm finished and thought I'd break for lunch. I was waiting for you to finish in the bathroom." Andy stammered.

"I agree it is lunch time. Did you bring your lunch today? Is it out in your truck?" Jen queried.

"Yes, Ma'am. May I have permission to go and eat lunch?" Andy asked.

Jen smiled at his formal language and asking permission before going anywhere. She saw how tense he was and wanted to see how far she could push him.

"You may go get your lunch, and you will bring it directly back in here. You may not dawdle; you will not go anywhere else." Jen directed.

Andy was no longer surprised at anything this woman came up with. He had been waiting for only a minute or two when she was in the bathroom. All he could think about was her orgasmic cries yesterday and how beautiful she looked today. Today he had planned to go to the pond, find a nice secluded place and relieve the intense sexual pressure that had been building up all morning. Now he would not be able to do that, well maybe he could, in a bit. He quickly left and returned with his cooler of food. When he came back inside, he found Mrs Hughes seated in an armed kitchen chair turned away from the table, looking directly at him. He quickly glimpsed her sexy crossed legs and wondered if she hand anything on under that shirt. It seemed by the way the fabric tented over her breasts that they were free.

"You may sit on the floor at my feet. You will feed me, as carefully as possible so you don't soil my clothes and perhaps if you are good, I'll let you have some. What did you bring me for lunch?" Jen asked.

"I have a salad with some chicken, and a balsamic vinaigrette dressing. I hope you find it acceptable." Andy responded.

Andy thought this game might just be fun, so he sat at her feet and opened his salad. He forked some salad and carefully brought it to her mouth. He had to look at her to feed her and was fascinated watching her ruby lips opening, her pearly teeth with her questing tongue taking the food off the fork, then her eyes closing in enjoyment with the bite of food. Andy felt a warm flush of pleasure that she enjoyed the salad as he maked the dressing himself. On the next bite a small drip of dressing fell to her leg and before he even thought, he had covered the drip with his mouth and cleaned it up with his tongue. The feeling of her supple skin against his tongue was a small particle of heaven. Then, he realized what he had done and blushed the reddest he'd been yet awaiting her chastisement. It never came. He completed serving her the bite of food. He continued watching her and feeding her. His mind was afire with the feeling of her skin and caused another drip of dressing to fall on her. This time it was a bit higher up her thigh and closer to the inner thigh. Again he fell upon it with his tongue to clean it up. He was close enough now to see her black thong and smell her sexual excitement. He immediately felt his cock thicken and become achingly hard. He noticed her legs had uncrossed and opened slightly. He didn't notice her smiling eyes upon him, when the third drip fell upon her.

Jen was on the verge of an orgasm after he suckled her thigh for the second time. She never imagined how sexually exciting it would be to have him feed her like this. When the third drop of dressing fell upon her hot skin she knew that it was no longer an accident. She let her legs fall open, giving her a bit of release from the heat and inviting his view and boldness. She wondered if she should bring him up short, but she so wanted to feel his tongue against her skin. She even invited this game of drips. So when this drop hit her skin, she anticipated his movement and captured his head in her hands. She guided his head to the drip, allowing him to lick it from her skin. Then she guided his head further between her legs. Opening to admit him she had crossed a line and didn't care. He was hers to do with as she pleased and at that second all she could think about was the feeling of his tongue against her skin and she wanted that feeling against her clit. She wrapped her legs around his head and pressed him into her. The feeling of his mouth and teeth upon her drove her to an immediate orgasm. That was enough to sustain her for a little while. So as soon as the orgasm started relaxing, she pushed his head back away from her and back down to the floor.

"You may now eat what is left." She provided.

Andy decided that he'd had enough of playing around the situation she was developing. He wanted to clearly name it to see if this was what she had in mind. He'd fantasized about a situation like this and now that he was being presented it, he decided to see how it felt to actually go through it.

"Thank you Mistress." He said with an interesting smile on his face.

"Call me Mistress Jennifer or Mrs Hughes, nothing else." Jen countered, pleased by this turn of events.

"As you wish Mistress Jennifer." Andy replied.

Jen was pleasantly surprised to have Andy so clearly name exactly what she wanted, to be called Mistress, to be the dominant person, to call the shots. All of this, the low level orgasm she had before letting Andy eat, and calling her Mistress and her own desire enflamed Jen. She wanted another more explosive orgasm and she wanted it soon. She held off as long as possible, watching Andy eat.

When he had consumed the last bite of salad Jen said "you must be thirsty."

And she quickly grabbed his head and pressed it against her pussy. She wanted him to eat her to orgasm. She pulled aside her thong strap and ground her pussy against his mouth. She whimpered for him to press his finger inside of her and make her cum. When his finger entered her it was like nothing she'd ever felt. She had a good sexual life with Matt, however, this was totally different. Matt enjoyed eating her, yet it was like he did it just to get her wet so he could fuck her. Andy was eating her for her pleasure, with the one goal of her orgasm. And damned if he wasn't doing everything in his power to bring her the pleasure she so heartily desired. She was amazed to find she had gone beyond her normal level of moaning to nearly screaming in pleasure when she realized her legs ached and her throat hurt. Then it happened. She was a "squirter" by nature, and this went beyond her normal fountain. Her whole body tensed up then she erupted like a fire hose drenching Andy. She couldn't breath and thought she'd pass out from the intensity of the pleasure. She hung on and pried open her eyes to watch Andy literally gulping down her cum. That sight brought her back to the peak of her orgasm and she had her first double orgasm. She weakly pushed him away and fell back into the chair, laying back, completely spent.

Andy was expecting her to direct him to get each of them something from the fridge when she asked him if he was thirsty. He even started to lean back in preparation for getting up when her hands encompassed his head and pulled him forward. He almost fell over, and caught himself just as she pressed her pussy against his mouth. He couldn't believe this was real. Yesterday he was fantasizing about seeing her body, and now, barely 24 hours later he had her sumptuous pussy glued to his tongue for the second time! This time they were in sync and when she asked for him to finger her and make her cum, he nearly shouted with joy. He teased her with all of his intensity and desire. He thought he was aching earlier, now he'd been hard for so long it went beyond uncomfortable to the most sexually derived pain he'd ever experienced. He wanted to fuck her so bad and yet knew it was not possible. So he took all of that sexual desire, all of his heat, his passion and poured it into her through his lips, teeth, tongue and fingers. He quickly determined that by curling his finger just so, while biting her clit made her scream in pleasure and flood his hand. He found that by vibrating his hand while flicking her clit as fast as his tongue could move would lift her off the seat in pleasure. Finally, he felt her body tensing in what he knew would be a wonderful orgasm. He didn't change a thing he was doing at that moment, he just kept repeating it, over and over, knowing that all the right spots were covered because she had gone from screaming to near silence. He looked up, and realized she was still screaming, yet wasn't able to catch enough breath for it to make any sound. Fascinated, Andy watched her final spasm then he was hit by the wave. He'd never imagined anything like this. He'd seen squirting on the internet, after all, who hasn't checked out anything they could when the opportunity presented it self. And her last orgasm, she might have squirted, though Andy had just thought that she was incredibly wet. This was otherworldly. She was orgasming in a stream and as the first drops entered his mouth, decided he wanted it all. As he was gulping down her cum, he realized what she had asked him before starting this. Was he thirsty, if this is the offered beverage when she asks that question, OH YES he is always thirsty. He felt her starting to relax when their eyes met, him still drinking her down. He knew his eyes were alight with intense pleasure. Then her flood restarted. He pressed his mouth to her pussy so he wouldn't miss another drop and watched her face as much as possible as he swallowed as fast as possible.

Eventually, her body started spasming uncontrollably and she pushed Andy away, forcefully. He sat back on his heels, watching her body shudder and shake. Just for fun, he ran one finger nail along her inner thigh from her knee to her pussy and watched her jump completely off the chair. Luckily she landed back on the chair when she came back down. When her breathing started to even out, and Andy knew she'd be alright, he decided it was finally time to take care of the painful ache he had.