Handy Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fine tremors of excitement were coursing through me, running from head to toe and emanating out from wherever he touched me. My body was filled with electricity, an energy I felt passing between us as he moved in closer and wrapped my legs about his waist. His hands were sliding up and down my thighs slowly, easing me into the act we were about to undertake. Capturing his mouth in another kiss, I slid my hands down his body, stroking with my nails as a shiver passed from him to me.

Resting one hand on his hip, I let my other hand drop lower until my fingers found the hard length of his cock. Closing around him, I stroked slowly and then tugged gently. He grunted softly under his breath and shuffled closer on his knees. Bending my knees more I opened my pussy to him and placed the head to my opening, the wetness of my first orgasm coating him quickly. Pulling back with my legs, he took the order and began to push in. I looked down with him to watch him enter me, his long cock sinking in effortlessly as I swallowed him up.

Biting my lip, I pulled him close to me so our bodies touched everywhere they could. His arms went instantly around me, holding me close and cradling me as he ran kisses down my neck to my shoulder. Once there he began to lick and taste slowly, the roughness of his tongue sending little shivers through me and down into his cock. Moaning as he gasped softly into my ear, I giggled as he nipped with his teeth, and then began to move gently, barely anything at first as he made sure of his passage within me, then the strokes grew longer and more assured as I quickly adjusted to him. I had been right, his more barrow width made it so easy to take him.

He felt so good in me; filling me right to my deepest part, and the slow deep strokes he used was building my orgasm. With each stroke he placed another kiss to my neck and his hand ran down my spine and back up again. I didn't know which to concentrate on most, each was exquisite in itself, and combined they were blowing my mind.

Dragging my nail sup his back, the hard shiver that ran through him passed through his cock into me. I gasped at the sudden surge of electricity and involuntarily my inner muscles pressed down hard on his cock. He grunted and forced his way back inside me. Moaning in return, I pulled him close and crushed my breasts against his chest, the fine hair tickling my sensitive nipples.

Wrapping me tight in his arms, he increased the rhythm of his thrusts, a new sense of urgency in him as he pushed me back against the sill repeatedly. His hips flexed under my legs, muscles moving easily as he moved in and out with a steady pace that was perfectly timed to bring me to the point of climax in only a few minutes. I was doing my best to hold it back, trying to prevent my muscles from clenching tightly and forcing my come all over him. I wanted to scream for him, to pull him deeper into me with each pulse of my ejaculation.

Sliding my fingers into his hair, I pulled his head down sharply and forced a hard, hungry kiss onto him. He responded instantly, his fingers digging into my backside and partly lifting me from the sill as he rammed into me, his cock hitting against my pelvis in his urgency.

It was too much for me. I broke the kiss and growled, too far gone to scream. My body jerked and tensed around and against him as my muscles all contracted together. The come came in hard fast pulses, covering and soaking his cock and legs, running down his thighs and into his jeans as he pumped into me fast, his cock bringing forth more of my orgasm as I dug my nails hard into his shoulders and clawed my marks over his skin. My orgasm was still ripping through me when he tensed under my fingers, his body shuddering as he came inside me, his cock pulsing and throbbing in my pussy as it delivered its seed.

Holding on tight to one another, we stayed still, the sun warming us as it rose higher over the trees shielding us from the road. Slowly the tension drained away, taking the heat of the sex with it and leaving a deep warmth between us. Leaning back he smiled and brushed hair from my face, a tender finger tracing the line of my jaw as I smiled shakily. Damn, that had been the hardest orgasm I'd ever had.

Placing a gentle kiss on the end of my nose, he drew back and eased himself out of me, holding the condom and then removing it from his cock as it rapidly softened after our exertions.

Pressing my feet down to the lead, I winced as the first hint of soreness pinched me. But damn, it was worth it. Bending down, I scooped up his shirt and other kit and tossed it behind me into my room. He raised an eyebrow at that but merely followed on as I beckoned him to follow me inside. Picking up the towel, I scooped up his jeans as he dragged them off and kicked his shoes across the room. We had all day alone, and by the time he would have to leave his clothes would be washed and dried. He, on the other hand, would be kept busy with the many myriad plans that were forming in my head, and by the twinkle in his eyes he was thinking very much the same.

Scootling downstairs, I shoved everything into the washer-dryer and spun it on. Making sure it was going, I turned to the fridge and pulled it open, I needed a sugar boost. Picking out several strawberries, I popped the first into my mouth and barely tasted it as I swallowed it down quickly. Closing the fridge door, I bit into the second strawberry, the juice running over my bottom lip as I enjoyed the freshness. Turning around, he was standing there, leaning in the doorway as he watched me closely. Now I saw him stood up he was half a foot taller than me, and quite lean. Muscles were outlined on his arms and chest, but his stomach was smooth, only the hint of the muscles beneath as he breathed deeply. Unfolding his arms, he walked over to me and reached out to wipe the juice from my lip. Putting his thumb in his mouth, he sucked the juice from his finger as he watched me closely. Slowly he took his finger from his mouth, his full red lips lingering on the pad as he smiled slowly at me.

My lips parted a little as I almost tasted his lips on mine. I closed my eyes as he placed his thumb to my lips and I gently sucked it, my tongue stroking the pad as I caught the faint memory of strawberry on his skin. I opened my eyes as he pulled his hand free, then he wrapped his arms about me and indulged me with the longest, slowest kiss I'd ever had. Melting towards him, I moulded my soft body against his hardness and gave myself over to the sheer exhilaration he was creating.

His tongue was slow and gently, teasing mine with deft flicks and twists, his hands echoing its movements as he stroked and kneaded my backside and back. Flattening his palms to me, he stroked slowly up and down my spine, down over my buttocks and to my hip before stroking up my sides, brushing the edge of my breasts and around to my shoulder blades. Constant movement that sent little shivers through me. My breasts swelled and grew sensitive again, the nipples standing out hard and proud as he moved ever so slightly against me, using his body to massage mine as we stood on the cold tiles of the kitchen.

Twining my arms about his neck, I pressed up against him in invitation as we kissed softly. Almost instantly his hands wrapped about my waist and lifted me up. I gasped in surprise; then laughed as he quickly turned and sat me on the edge of the kitchen table, his hands spreading my knees as he stepped between them. This was something I had always wanted to do!

Clasping my hands behind his neck, I giggled as we kissed again, packing at each other lips, cheeks, brows, necks, shoulders; almost as bad as two teenagers on a first date. His chuckle was deep and very sexual, filled with warmth and promise. Sliding his hands to my shoulders, he stroked his thumbs over my neck and throat, the gentle rhythm moving with the motion of our kiss. Sliding his hands down, he placed his palms over my breasts and moved in gentle circles, massaging my nipples until they were dark and swollen, the peaks hard as stone as I panted softly in arousal. Breaking our kiss, he bent his head down and took a nipple in his mouth, his hot wet tongue swirling it and flicking it as he squeezed and rubbed the other breast. Leaning back on my hands, I tipped my head back and moaned softly each time his tongue flicked. I looked down at him as he looked up, his bright blue eyes filled with mischief, and he bit down. I shrieked in surprise, but it rapidly turned into a moan of ecstasy; the shock of it had gone right to my core and my pussy throbbed. That was amazing. He bit again as he tweaked the other nipple and I screamed out loud.

Laughing as he turned his attention to my other breast, he gripped my hips tightly to stop me from falling off the table as I wriggled around, trying to encourage him to move on before I exploded in excitement.

Biting the other nipple, he acquiesced to my urgent demands to move lower as I put my hands on his head and pushed him down. Lying back on the table, I spread my legs for him and closed my eyes as his first questing touch on my inner thighs rippled a thrill through me. I could feel the rough skin of his hands on me; coarse from hard work, but his touch was soft and gentle, finding its way and arousing me with each minute contact.

I was on the verge of screaming in frustration when a soft kiss was placed to the top of my mound, and I nearly fainted in relief. His fingers trailed soft little circles over my inner thighs, each pass bringing them closer to my wet core as my juices seeped out. A further series of kisses were placed carefully down the slit of my pussy, touching the lips feather light as he concentrated so hard on what he was doing. This was the most erotic thing, so slow and precise and controlled, and driving me mad with desire.

A line of soft butterfly kisses was placed down one lip, and then trailed back up the other, a quick flick of the tongue after each kiss bringing forth more of my honey as he aroused me quickly. This was building so quickly in me, my body sensitised by the two previous orgasms and ready for one last show. Curling my fingers in his hair, I forced his mouth down onto me and laughed in ecstasy as his tongue plunged in between the lips and started to lick me quickly. His tongue was hot and precise in me, swirling around the engorged clit and down to lap up the juices running freely, then he returned to the clit again. He teased and tempted me with quick swirls and slow licks over the head of it, heavy shudders running through me each time he did so.

Gripping the edges of the table, I bit down on my lip and squeezed my eyes shut as the first wave f my orgasm rippled through my stomach and into the clit he was toying with. Taking several deep breaths, I almost had control of myself when he slid two fingers inside me and curled them upwards the caress my G-spot. I screamed out long and loud as my orgasm shattered me, arching up off the table and gasping as it took my breath from me. It went on for longer than any I had ever had before, wracking my body in huge convulsions as he continued to lick and caress, his busy tongue lapping up my come as I spent myself.

Collapsing onto the kitchen table slowly, I draped an arm over my stomach and tried to control my breathing as I recovered slowly. I slowly became aware he was stood beside me, looking down with those blue eyes that had hypnotised me earlier. There was a gentle smile on his face, crinkling the corners of his eyes as he helped me to sit up. Leaning against his chest as he wrapped his arms about me, I rested my head on his shoulder and felt safe for the first time in a long time. His hand ran up and down my spine slowly, a gently protective gesture as he cuddled me close. Wrapping my arms about him, I giggled as he pulled me closer, then he scooped me off the table and up into his arms.

I watched in interest as he carried me out of the kitchen and back upstairs, his bare feet padding softly on the carpet of the landing. Pushing open the door to my room, he put me down on the bed and then pulled the sheet over me in a caring way. Walking over tot eh window, he closed it and flicked the catch across. Pulling the curtains to, he turned around and watched me. There was a serious look on his face as he looked at me sat in the bed, the sheet wrapped around my chest as I watched him in return.

Making a decision, he walked across and lifted the sheet. Sliding in beside me, he reached across and wrapped an arm about my waist. Pulling me into his side, he pulled the sheet around us and settled down into the pillows.

Reaching across shim, I managed to catch the bedside clock and set it for a few hours time. I was exhausted and ready to sleep for a long time, but I had to be up and about, and he had to be busy by the time my parents got home.

I laughed softly as he placed a soft kiss to my forehead, then he closed his eyes and his body slowly relaxed against mine. Yes, he'd do very nicely.

12