Handyman's Surprise Pool Guests

Story Info
Nieces get very wet at pool with uncle.
1.8k words
4.37
54.2k
39
3

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love to protect, serve, and help people. As a result, I've become known as something of a Handyman - at work, home, and play. It brings me great pleasure, for sure, but I do confess it sometimes wears me out.

My beautiful wife needed to go out of town for a week-long work conference. My two handsome sons (19 and 23) made plans to go camping for a week with a few friends. My two curvy daughters (22 and 25) would be home with me but probably be out more than in due to their jobs and busy social calendars. As for me, I was finally getting to enjoy a much needed four day weekend, and as you can see, would basically going to have the house to myself. Or so I thought.

Friday morning I slept-in until 8am! (I'm usually at work by 5am). I made breakfast, did a light workout, showered and decided to spend a few lazy hours lounging in the pool and working on my tan. With everyone else gone, I decided to do so au natural just because I could.

I took a brief break about 1pm to enjoy a light lunch and a bit of air conditioning before heading back out to the pool. Apparently I had dozed off in the shady corner of my backyard by the pool because I never heard the gate open. I remember dreaming about giggling, sexy younger women.

I awoke and realized I actually was hearing giggling. From my shady vantage point I began to look around and to my surprise, I saw assorted tee shirts, shorts, and shoes strewn about the pool deck. I also noticed the towels my daughters and had hung on the fence after our swim last night were down amongst the clothes.

Following the sounds of giggling and splashing, my eyes were immediately drawn to two gorgeous, naked young ladies frolicking in my pool. While they looked considerably younger, they were in fact two of my voluptuous, mid-20s something nieces, whom I'd affectionately nicknamed "Kit" and "Kat".

Kit, about 26 if my memory serves me right, was a creative, energetic, fun-loving, 5' tall, strawberry blonde. Kat, was slightly younger and shorter but just as joyful and probably the sweetest and most affectionate of all my nubile nieces.

I've loved sneaking peaks at their beautiful, large titties at various family events since they moved near us two years ago. I of course liked seeing their assorted swimsuits when they'd come to use our pool. I also liked seeing them traipsing about in their oversized, v- or scoop-neck tee shirts without any bras whenever they called me to come fix something at the house they rent from me.

I'd never actually seen them nude before and they were breathtakingly arousing. They swam, and splashed, and tickled, and pushed - typical sister stuff. Then Kat accidentally smacked Kit on the tit causing her to drawn back in pain. Even I winced. Then it happened.

Kat profusely apologized, rushed in to hug her big sister, and said, "let me kiss it to make it better". Then the petite Kat, cupped Kit's left breast, stooped down and kissed it. My already hard cock grew even harder.

One kiss led to another and another. First on Kit's left tit and then her right. And then Kat began to suckle and lick Kit's tits. Kit's head snapped back as she purred and moaned. A dream come true - I was in the middle of a real life Taboo fantasy!

Arms began to intertwine as hair tossed and slippery, suntanned bodies writhed. My sexy nieces were beginning to make love! Their soft moans interspersed with the occasional splashes of the water as they began to finger each other to what looked and sounded like several small orgasms. I absentmindedly began to stroke my throbbing cock.

I heard a large splash and then another as they exited the pool and onto the nearby outstretched towels. Wrestling about, kissing each other deeply, their hands continued to caress each other for several minutes. Then I heard the husky but muffled sound of one of them breathlessly say, "oh, I've wanted to do this for so long"!

Suddenly, one of them bolted-up, turned around, and dove back down. They had moved into a slippery but sultry 69 position and were now feverishly fingering and licking each other's pussy. They look quite similar but I finally was able to discern Kat was on the bottom and Kit was on top. The breathing was beautifully ragged and their moaning was slightly louder and much more frequent. As they wriggled and writhed they had orgasm after orgasm.

Then, as they were moving about, Kat appeared to be on the verge of another orgasm when she finally saw me. She looked shocked and scared and moaned, "Kit... ungh... ungh... uncle... fmmmm... uuungh... uncle" as her pussy gushed a squirting orgasm onto her sister's face.

Kit drew back in surprise as Kat's pussy splashed at her face. She appeared totally enthralled and purred, "Mmm uncle indeed, baby! Wow, I've heard it was possible for some women to squirt but I've never actually seen it or..." and then she paused as her sweet and sexy face rapidly turned to shock. She now understood that her sexy sister was not surrendering when she cried uncle but that she had actually SEEN me.

Like deer in headlights, they froze and then began to stammer apologies.

Understanding this could be the chance of a lifetime, I said, "what are you two thinking!?! Have I not taught you better?"

Small tears began to well-up in their gorgeous blue eyes and they continued their meek apologies before I interrupted them.

"You girls do know better because I have told you time and time again..." pausing for dramatic effect, "to always apply sunscreen if you're going to be lounging about by my pool".

Their sweet, young faces slowly morphed from scared to sad to surprised before finally changing to looks of relief and then unbridled lust as they saw me walking slowly towards them, naked and erect, with an outstretched arm holding a bottle of lotion.

Fully embracing this new, pervy uncle, opportunity, I smiled and winked as I said, "now I promised you momma I'd look out for you when you moved here and that I'd do my best to keep you out of trouble. You two ladies don't want me to have to tell your pretty momma that you got into any trouble, now do you?"

They popped up onto their knees, side by side and held hands as they lowered their eyes and rapidly shook their heads from side to side while silently staring at my free swinging hard-on approaching them at nearly head level.

"Good girls", I said. "Now you naughty girls lay down on your bellies while your dear old uncle helps you out."

Beginning with Kat, I slowly but methodically massaged her back side from her neck to the base of her back. She softly moaned as my strong hands worked their magic. I then moved down to her feet and slowly worked my way up each leg towards her taut, round ass. Then I kneaded and massaged her trophy ass being sure to press and spread it so as to indirectly massage her pussy from all the movements. She was clearly becoming aroused. Upon noticing this, I lubed-up my middle finger and dragged it back and forth over her sweet rose bud before slowly but firmly pressing it inside her sweet ass up to the second knuckle. Viola! She orgasmed.

I told her to be still while I moved over to her sister and repeated the process with the same results.

Next I told them both to roll over and, beginning with Kit this time, I applied lotion to their fronts. I carefully avoided their tits and pussies, deliberately saving them for last. Bam! I proceeded to help each delicious nymph experience multiple, powerful, and extremely wet orgasms. And am proud to say I eventually made both girls explode in tremendous squirting orgasms.

Gasping for breath they smiled the sweetest and sexiest smiles as they stood-up and told me it was my turn.

I liked the sounds of that but was reluctant to risk impregnating them and told them so. Smiling seductively, my naughty nieces said they still wanted to repay their, "favorite uncle". Standing on either side of me, they proceeded to sensuously massage me with sunscreen using their small hands and occasionally, using their large firm breasts. It was delightful and highly erotic.

Most probably following my example, they saved my ass and cock for last. I explained that as much as I liked it, they had best stop because I was getting worked up and would soon cum if they continued.

"Okay", they said before walking around to the front of me and dropping to their knees. Ignoring my protests, they applied more lotion and began an asserted attack. They massaged and groped my ass, heavy balls, and throbbing cock.

Sensing the nearness of my orgasm, they began jerking my cock harder and faster and then inserted a slippery finger deep inside my ass. Fireworks! I begun erupting massive squirt after powerful squirt of hot, sticky cum! They playfully steered my cock so it painted their sexy young faces, necks, and tits with many ropes of cum.

I've long thought them beautiful but never so much as now with them kneeing before me covered with my cum!

"Bravo", came a voice from behind us. The girls jumped and started to cover themselves. "No you don't! Freeze ladies!" barked the familiar sultry, southern voice.

I turned my head towards the voice and immediately recognized the tall, busty, and highly exotic, ebony woman as the sexy, single-mom, who lived next door. I smiled and said, "Oh, hi, Shelly".

"Mmm Hmm", she said as she advanced towards the girls while unbuttoning her low-cut blouse, and kicking-off her high heels. Dropping to her knees in front of my still stunned nieces, she grabbed each one by the face, pulling them close to lick my still fresh cum off their faces before doing the same with their necks and eventually their perky nipple clad ample young breasts.

The girls moaned as the magnificent, mocha MILF silently licked them clean, pushed them down and proceeded to lap expertly at each of their tender twats until they once again each erupted in even larger, gushing orgasms.

The girls sat starry-eyed in a beautiful mixture of disbelief and deep pleasure until they heard Shelly say, "how 'bout you two come over here and suck on my big black breasts while I show you how a real woman thanks a man for letting her use his pool". Shelly then crawled on her hands and knees, sat up in front of me and engulfed my once again hard cock all the way to the balls...