Hang Time

Story Info
An unexpected turn of events.
2.4k words
4.18
12.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shackles hanging from a ceiling beam secure my arms above my head. I have a little bit of slack, just enough to flex my arms or knees if I need it. If you allow it. Naked, but for a blindfold over noise-cancelling headphones, I await your pleasure. We like to play games like this where we both win in the end, but one of us is going to be happier. I can't hear. The blindfold allows nothing. I hang there.

Remembering the question asked before the headphones were added. "Where do you want to come?" I can't see, but I feel it as you rub the head of my cock along your nether lips, "Here?" "On my ass?" You purr as my slit is dragged across your cheeks and dipped into the dividing cleft, "In my ass?" Gripping the shaft firmly as you turn, caressing me with erect nipples as you lower yourself. Pressing against my abdomen, you wrap your tits around me, "You've always liked shooting on my tits. Or maybe this once, I take a facial?"

Noting my shivers of anticipation, you grip the base again, almost painfully, and stand. Molding your body to mine "I'm going to suck you off. I'm going to take my time. I'm going to finger fuck your ass while I do it. I'm going to fuck you with toys while I've got you deep between these lips you love. And you will LOVE it. And if you don't come too soon AND take your fucking like a good little bitch, I MIGHT swallow everything you've got. Jizz inside or out. Ass, pussy, tits, face, or mouth. You fantasize and I'll choose. But first, you need to cool down a bit. You wait here while I finish setting up." A playful nibble on an earlobe and the headphones slid over my ears.

Then, silence. And darkness. All I have is touch and smell. Heightened, I feel air swirling around as you fetch your toys, and some lube I hope. Unknown time passes. And even though my minds eye plays loops of memory and fantasies of spurting semen covering white flesh and into hot, wet places, my erection subsides and balls hang loosely in their sack. I wonder if you've brought someone home, but discard the idea. I'd feel the cool, outside air from the open door if you'd let someone in.

I jump as I feel your lube covered finger slide along my ass crack. Off in lala land, I missed feeling you approach. Your fingernail leaves a trail of fire. Not worming, but sliding directly for your target. Palming my asscheek, the nail tickles the puckered hole. Knowing it will come regardless, I relax. The full tip slides in, circling. Your pelvis presses against my thigh. A trail of juices track downward as you drop to kneel before my bound form. The finger burrowing fractionally inward, occupying my attention. That finger. Beginning to slide in and out. Nail raking the tight ring.

I know I'm erect again, but can't tell how hard. All I know is that it's not against my belly, your finger slides with increasing ease, and your warm breath is...on my balls? The skin crinkles with the sensation. I moan with excitement and receive a pattern of chuckling(?) breaths across my scrotum. The pattern becomes a targeted breeze. You're random with it. Scrotum, shaft, head. Back and forth. Always soft. Always hot. I know you're close. But, but not close enough for contact as I thrust forward as, unexpectedly, you insert a second finger. This time it's still gentle, but unrelenting. Slowly, insistently until fully ensconced.

"Uh, uh, mmhmf," I grunt as you begin stroking in and out. "Ooohhhh!" As my left nut is covered in moist warmth, I feel you reach around with your free hand. The suction is almost painful, distracting me until I feel more lube being added. You switch to my right testicle as I begin to relax into your anal attack. Releasing me, your breath becomes cool on my saliva drenched sack. It causes me to recoil...into the third finger.

You feel that the lube and relaxation has me ready. And you are not gentle this time. Hips shooting forward, trying to escape this fresh invader, you finally engulf my cock. In my present state of mind, or lack of mind, it's no distraction from your digits. I don't go soft as you fuck, nothing as soft sounding as fingering. For hours it seems, you fuck and suck. Varying tempos on both sides keep me on edge. Gentle and firm. Soft or rigid. I am soooo close, when you pull away.

I suddenly feel empty and cold. Minutes pass as the air feels so much cooler on my fevered flesh and wet groin. I'm guessing that cooling me off was your plan. I flex my aching shoulders and roll my head to loosen taut neck muscles, unsurprised at the number of pops I feel. I'm sore all over from tension, but nothing can be done until you release me. Resting as best I can while waiting for "phase 2".

I think my backside is almost back to normal. You prove that wrong when you slide your little toy into me. At least you warmed it up first. Thinner, but deeper than your fingers. I can't tell if it's been lubed up or if I'm just loose now. It's hard and smooth as you begin to sensuously stroking in and out. Placing me in your mouth, your gentle tongueing and ministrations have your desired results. Your hand isn't gentle as it grips the base, preventing any 'accidental discharge'. But that's the only thing. Gently. Erotically. You worked the toy through its many vibration patterns, sometimes humming along. I'd have exploded long ago if not for your harsh grip.

I'm hoping you're getting tired when the thrusting, sucking, and vibrations stop. The 'edge' goes away and you loosen your grip. The vibrator is removed, but kitten-like licks keep me at the ready.

The licking becomes more insistent. It soon becomes a sensation best described as nursing my cock head. I cry out as a larger dildo is shoved up my still loose ass (when did you get and hide this monster?). This much longer, thicker toy begins a steady rhythm of deep stroking, but your mouth is acting out of sync, splitting my already fractured attention. Fucking speed increases as you slide back until only the head is worked on, but there's a difference. Your tongue is going crazy, undirected, almost slathering. Driving me to the edge. I recognize this. You're cumming from sucking me?!

The fake balls hit my hanging sack as it bottoms out. I feel a rippling that begins in my feet and works its way up. "I'm gonna cum!" As if you needed to be warned. I don't feel the invading plastic and foam. I can't feel if I'm still in you or not. My whole world is a rippling sensation working through my groin. The ripples are a staccato counterpoint to the long moans and surges as semen shoots. I don't bother trying to count the surges. I can't. It's all too intense.

As the ripples subside and I notice things again, I realize the dildo has been removed and my cock is starting to droop.

Allowing myself to sag somewhat from the shackles, I release my cramped death grip on the chains. Smelling jizz and pussy and lube and air freshener and musky perfume, my brain begins to take stock of my surroundings. Perfume?

While I foggily try to work out where the perfume is coming from, the blindfold, but not the headphones, is removed. Even the dim lights are blinding. Eyes blinking to clear out the tears and spots, your hands lightly stroke my thighs. Something at the back of my mind is screaming for attention as I glance down to focus on your kneeling form.

Your hair is disheveled from your ministrations. It almost glows in the dim light, a halo belying the devilish mind that's recently subjugated me. Lips, red and puffy, join your eyes in a warm smile. Your fingertips wipe drops of my discharge from your throat. My eyes are drawn lower, following your movement, to where you use the cum as a lube, teasing the female breast you crouch over. Smiling wide at the expression of complete astonishment, I see, but still not hear, you say "do it." Hands grip my ankles and I lean my hips backward to see below me. A younger woman I kind of recognize is lying beneath me, between your legs, holding my legs. Instantly 3 things happen: 1. I recognize her as another patron of our favorite coffee shop (didn't know you'd even talked to her); 2. Her tits and jaw are covered in (your?) pussy juice; 3. I'm a guy and this realization gets me erect all over again. Scooting forward, placing vaginal slit over her probing tongue, you hold my cock and line it up with your open mouth.

Rushing from the back of my mind, my inside voice get my attention. WHO TOOK OFF YOUR BLINDFOLD? I get out "Who...?", when strong hands grip my hips and I'm penetrated once again. "FUCK!" I scream as belly and legs slam into my ass, driving me forward into you. It's hard, soft, and hot at the same time. I realize it's a real cock in me to the root. The force of his thrust pushes me forward. Feeling your nose and chin, I look down and see you easily taking my entire cock.

Shackled to the ceiling, hands holding feet and hips in place, my penis between your jaws, I have nowhere to go. Closing my eyes, I surrender to the fucking. He uses my hips as a lever. Pulling me back as he slams his pelvis forward over and over, balls deep every time. Pushing me forward as he retreats, leaving only his bulbous head barely in. Almost violently he takes my cherry. He's bigger than anything that's ever gone in or out of my ass. You've done your work well. Stretching, lubricating, conditioning my sphincter for this event. And he's taking full advantage of it. No varying of tempo or rotating his hips. He fucks me steadily, in an increasing rhythm. Long, full strokes that end with the smacking of flesh. He's driving into me, using my formally virgin asshole as a cunt to seek his own cum.

Through slitted eyes, I look down at you. The architect of this orgy. Your hands cradle my balls. You bob in a synchronous tempo. Deeply. Sometimes even into your throat. Taking me in depths I've never reached before. I must be taking it like the good bitch you wanted. Before closing my eyes again, I notice you grinding your hips. Driving the girl's tongue where you want it.

You are the conductor of this performance. This cacophony of grunts, moans, flesh, and fluids. Taking a cue from your touch, I begin to participate rather than be a receptacle. Tentatively at first, I begin to actively move my hips back and forth. As I help with my own 'fucking', I notice a slight change. I can't explain what the difference is, but it all becomes...more. More sensation. More intense. More exciting, because I feel less control by being active, not more.

Soon, I'm slamming backward into him, squeezing then relaxing. Trying to coax his release. His grip is there to keep from falling out now, not guiding the action. I'm not saying 'fuck' or 'shit' with every thrust anymore. Just animal grunts and mewls spew forth. Sweat is dripping down, onto my ass, onto your face, onto his cock. It makes me a slippery mass of quivering flesh. All this must be getting to him also. He fucks my ass even harder, faster. I feel him swelling, getting harder, stretching my abused hole even further. Nails dragging across my back and chest leave reddening welts. He bites down on my shoulder as the invasion reaches a fever pitch. We're both losing it as our frantic coupling becomes spastic. Our strokes are short, but no less violent. I feel like I'm being split open as he seems to swell thicker and longer with every other penetrating thrust. Hot breath burns my neck.

His orgasm isn't a surprise. We've been working, fighting for it. The thrusts never stop as he spews hot lava into my ass. My sphincter is like glass as our combined fluids smooth out all friction. I'm elated and victorious as spurt after spurt fills me. What I don't expect is the pain. He bites down on my shoulder hard, just shy of drawing blood. The emotion of bring him to orgasm, the sensation of his cum inside me, and the pain of the bite is too much for me.

MY orgasm is a surprise to us all. My balls are still loose in your hand as I explode. I'm looking at you when it all hits me. Your nose had just touched me when it happens. Eyes wide with shock, my first spurt goes straight to your throat. The second fills your mouth as you recoil, coughing from the first ejaculation. Jizz splatters on your chin and chest as you cough and I continue to shoot. It's like a porn movie as I finish. Droplets of cum dripping from your nipples and my dick fall like a hot white rain on the woman beneath. I see your cum covered face smile with victory just before my vision goes black.

I can't have been out for more than a few moments. I'm still tied up and I see the other couple making out on the bed behind you. The headphones are gone now. You are stroking my cheek with mild concern until you see my eyes focus on you. I can't help myself but giggle. The cum from your unexpected facial turning your gentle expression pornographic. Annoyed, you wipe some from your chin. You lean into me, rubbing my own jizz onto my body with your own. Placing your fingers into my mouth to suck my own juice off them, you whisper: "Mike's had a viagra and Debbie and I are still VERY horny. This night is far from over and we all still expect you to perform."

Hoh boy. One of these days I'm gonna remember to use my safe word.