Hanging

Story Info
A punishment not so lightly forgotten.
2.4k words
3.38
55.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head... What happened? Where am I? What...?

My awareness is returning. My arms are bound over my head, bound with rope and hooked to a chain. I am naked and blindfolded, my toes barely brushing the floor as I am hanging. It feels like wood beneath my feet. The room is cool but not cold and there is very little movement in the air. I twist a little, feeling my arms ache. I stretch to better place my feet on the floor and ease the stress on my arms. I can hear the links of the chain clink softly in the silence of the room.

The tiniest creak of the floor causes my head to come up, every sense alert. I am not alone in this room. I can feel tiny air currents against my bare flesh, goose bumps rising on my skin. I'm holding my breath to better hear the room, struggling to hear beyond the pounding of my heart. My mouth is dry and I realize I have cloth wedged between my teeth. My heart fills with terror; I cannot track the other person in the room. I choke on a tiny whimper, barely a squeak escaping my lips beyond the gag.

A deep chuckle is heard resounding through the room. I force myself to remain absolutely still, straining to locate the other person in the darkness surrounding me. Another creak and a shiver races down my spine. I know that laugh....

"So..." the voice is higher than one would expect but rich with power. He pauses, for emphasis. "So you thought you could run off with my property? You thought you could run away from me?"

My head is shaking back and forth before I even know what I'm doing. A cold sweat breaks across my skin and another whimper escapes me.

"You thought you could deny me what is rightfully mine?" I can hear his voice getting slowly closer to me, each statement accompanied by a creak from the floor. A single warm hand strokes down my back, causing me to jerk away from the touch. The chain clinks as I come up short, unable to flee, mocking my attempts. A sob escapes me as my legs give way and I sink down, letting the ropes around my wrists hold my weight. I can feel the warmth of his body frighteningly close to mine but my mind has stopped thinking in its blind terror. I am completely helpless, sobbing.

"I see you are still trying to escape. One day you will understand that there is nowhere for you to go where I cannot find you. There is nowhere that I cannot reach. And here you are." I can feel his breath on my bare shoulders, a violent shiver taking my body. He reaches out and lays his hand against my skin again, so warm against the cold fear. I jerk away from him again, scrambling to regain my footing but unable to run.

He laughs, another deep chuckle that I can feel resonating through my body. His voice stops quickly as he reaches out, gripping my hair and jerking my head back so far I can feel my neck straining. I gasp, my struggles ceasing as the darkness behind my eyes explodes into light, the pain rocking my world. A soft voice reaches me through the pain, as it always has.

"There now, see? It's not so bad when you just relax..." He releases my hair, letting my head fall forward again. I can hear him step away from me, a rustling sound coming from behind me. I can hear the whisper of leather and the pit of my stomach sinks. I know what's coming.

"Now... Where were we? Oh, yes... you stole from me, whore. You stole from me what was rightfully mine. I'm going to take it back now." My head is shaking harder, whimpers and whines muffled by the gag, tears streaming down my face. I begin to struggle again, screaming behind the gag, before I hear the whisper of steel inches from my face.

"Enough, little girl. You stole, and now you must be punished. You know the rules and you disobeyed them. If you take the punishment like a good girl, maybe I will spare your life. Maybe..." He draws the cool steel of the knife down my face, causing a new rush of tears and trembling.

"You will scream. You will beg. You will give in to me. I own you. Do you hear me? I. Own. You."

He steps away, the leather slicing through the air and connecting with my bare skin. My back arches away from the blow, the ferocity driving the air from my lungs. I can't scream and my world is on fire. I'm gasping for breath as the next blow lands, wrapping my sides and landing on the soft skin of my stomach. It feels like I have been sliced open, my skin stinging as I fight for breath. I can't even beg as the third blow lands, and then another, and another, and another. I lose count as my world shrinks down to fighting for breath and trying to scream.

He pauses in his strikes, laughing at my struggles to breathe. My skin is burning, the fire consuming every fiber of my being. My lungs are screaming and all I can do is hang from the rope and chain and sob. His hand grazes my skin and I can't even twitch to get away. He traces his hand along my back and sides, up across my breasts and slowing at my throat. He loosens the gag and slides a finger along my lips. I realize that his finger is wet, the taste of blood fills my mouth. I whimper, brokenly, as the tears continue to fall.

"Stand up." He steps away from me, another rustling is heard from behind me. There is a long pause as I struggle with dizziness and exhaustion. "Stand up!" I can barely move my legs as I slowly struggle to stand.

All I hear is a swishing sound before a sound like a gunshot fills the room and white heat fills my body. The cane splits my skin like butter, a second blow crossing the first on the back of my thighs. I'm screaming, I think, but I don't know for sure. A third and fourth blow crosses the swell of my ass, spilling more blood. With a half-second's pause, the fifth and sixth cross my breasts, again knocking the breath from my body. The screaming has stopped, though the seventh and final blow cuts across my belly, causing my legs to collapse.

I'm hanging from the chain, gasping for breath as my blood drips into a puddle on the floor. As my breathing returns and the adrenalin fades, the pain sinks in. I can hear myself whimpering, soft pitiful noises between barely parted lips.

"What did you do wrong, little girl?" I can hear him waiting for my response. I can't get my body to respond in time. He has my hair again, jerking my head back, his breath warming the skin at my temple. "I will ask you again, whore... What did you do to deserve this punishment?" I feel the cool blade pressing against my skin again, gently stroking my cheek. I'm trembling beneath his hands.

"I stole from you... I stole your property... I am sorry..." Still, the blade traces patterns across my face.

"Yes, you did. This is not the first time you have denied me what it mine. This will be the last time though. Because, you see, everyone will know that you are mine from now on." The blade is withdrawn and the blindfold is pulled from my eyes. The light is dim but still stunning. The room is bare except for a bed in the corner and the chain hanging from the ceiling. There is a table behind me, his spread of tools laid out upon it. My view of the room is blocked as he steps in front of me.

The soft light of the room reflects upon the length of the blade as he weaves it slowly before my eyes. He takes hold of my chin, gently but firmly, and raises my eyes to his. His eyes are terrifying, a ghost of regret thinly veiling dark carnal desire. His face is hard set and unyielding. The cool metal startles me back to reality as it traces the bones of my cheek. Regret? But... why?

"I never wanted to mark you like this, you know. You leave me no choice. Do you understand this?" His voice is strangely soft, his face kind for a brief moment. I cannot move or speak. I don't want to believe what is coming. He wouldn't...

He releases my chin, gripping a fist full of hair and pulling my head back ever so gently until my neck won't give any more. He eyes bore into mine, searching deep and long. The seconds tick by as we breathe together. A single word escapes his lips, shattering the silence.

"Beg."

He places the edge of the blade against the bone beneath my right eye as the horror crashes down on me. I dare not struggle, he is too close to my eyes.

"Please don't... oh god, please... Whip me, cane me, but please god don't cut me up... Anything... please..."

Every word hardens his face further and I know my attempts are useless. A single tear wells and falls down my face. I draw a deep breath and close my eyes, relaxing into my fate.

"Good girl..." He presses the point into my flesh, drawing the blade ever so slowly down my cheek. I can feel the blood burning against my flesh as it drips slowly down my neck. The pain from the blade is a white hot arc down my face to my chin. More tears are falling and there is a high pitched keening sound, probably coming from me. The blade is lifted, blood free flowing and warm down my skin.

I can feel his breath against my face, licking and kissing the blood from my neck. His hands enclose my face, cradling me so softly as his lips brush mine. The kiss deepens, his lips and tongue exploring mine. I can taste my own blood and it makes my world spin, the gradual shock and loss of blood making me weak. He pulls away, a soft, wet cloth running over my body. I can feel the burning as it brushes over each cut, reawakening nerves.

The cloth is taken away and rinsed several times in a large bowl of water. He washes every bit of me, kissing and licking and rinsing the blood away before cleaning the floor beneath my feet. He gives me cool clean water before taking my hands down. My legs won't hold me and I collapse onto the floor, kneeling unsteadily. He returns to the table, coming back with a thick band of leather with a steel ring and buckle attached. I know the smell of that leather, it smells like me.

He stands before me, the collar open but waiting. He is asking if I want it again, if I will accept it after all of this. I nod, the tiniest movement, before lowering my head for him to place it around my neck. I welcome the feel of the leather even as he pulls it to its tightest setting, causing me to swallow reflexively. He buckles the collar tightly, using the steel ring to raise my head and steal a brutal kiss, bruising my lips beneath his. It takes my breath away, leaving my head reeling.

He unties my hands and lifts me in his arms, carrying me to the bed and laying me gently on the sheets. I cringe and whimper; the act of jerking away from the sheets is more painful than the initial contact. He strips from his clothes, his eyes never leaving mine as he climbs over me. His lips trail down my body, stopping to tease my nipples to hardness and making me squirm and gasp in the blend of pain and pleasure. His fingers find my clit, trailing along the tender flesh there. I'm already wet, the adrenalin and pain soaking my thighs in my juices as much as the pleasure.

He presses a finger within me as he bites down around my nipple. A few pumps later, a second finger follows the first, driving deep and pressing hard within me. I'm bucking against his hand, each movement of my wounds against the sheet lighting my skin on fire but it's nothing compared to the pleasure of driving his fingers deeper. I'm whimpering, whining, barely formed pleas escaping my lips as my eyes roll back in my head.

His fingers leave me and I cry out, falling against the sheets. There are tears again, whose I don't know for certain. He is above me now, spreading my thighs, his cockhead tracing my lips. I'm half crazed with need and yet he remains absolutely still, only barely touching his flesh to mine. I gaze up at him, eyes glassed over with desire.

"You. Are. Mine."

He thrusts within me, burying himself to the hilt. I'm screaming, hands gripping his skin, nails digging into his flesh. He begins to move, thrusting slowly and steadily, pulling nearly all the way out before pressing his way back in. Our sounds are lewd, obscene, wet flesh pounding wet flesh. His speed picks up, driving deeper, harder, faster. I'm close, each thrust shoving me back into the sheets, the pain and pleasure driving me crazy. I can hear his breathing; I know he is as close as I am. I wrap my legs around him, bucking my hips and panting.

He leans over me, his weight pinning me to the bed as he fucks me brutally. "My pet... Cum with me..." I'm cumming, my screams echoing through the room, my muscles spasming, legs pulling him tighter, harder within me. I can hear his moans, each thrust ending in a grunt before burying himself and emptying his seed within me.

We rest, his weight a comfort to my very soul, though the aftershocks. A tender kiss is shared, our bodies interlocked, two beings as one.

"Thank you, Master..."