Hanging Around

Story Info
He hangs her from the ceiling and uses her.
3.1k words
4.19
120.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission to any public forum. I welcome your feedback to improve it and future works.

--------------------

I woke up groggily to his fingers lightly tweaking my nipples as his erection pressed between my ass cheeks. I sighed contentedly and snuggled back to him. I jolted rudely awake moments later as his left hand smacked down hard on my left breast. I mumbled incoherent words as I usually do first thing in the morning. He responded by twisting my nipple cruelly. I made some noise of protest and my breast was smacked again. My brain finally started firing a little faster, almost up to Forrest Gump level. "What can I do to make you feel good this morning?"

"Hmmmm. I want your mouth. And later, when I get home, I'm going to tie you up and use the rest of you." He rolled over onto his back, forming a crotch tent under the covers. I crawled between his legs and raked the covers down. Crouching on my hands and knees, I pressed my breasts around his hard cock and pumped them up and down a few times, my tongue flicking out to tease his crown when it peeked out from between them. Then I dragged my breasts down and let them rest against the insides of his thighs as I dipped low and engulfed his dick in my mouth, swallowing it all on the first try. On the upstroke I did my best to slick all of him with saliva. My hands crawled up to his chest and began playing in the thick hair there as I settled into a rhythm.

Eventually I stretched out, my legs hanging over the foot of the bed, my body pressed flat and my arms stretched high. He grabbed my hands and stretched them as far as they would go, holding my wrists firmly against him as I continued to fuck him with my mouth and throat. Eventually his hands left my wrists and grabbed the back of my head, tangling in my hair, forcing my face down hard into his crotch as his orgasm came.

Afterward I licked him clean gently, careful not to overstimulate him. Then I got up, threw on my robe and made the coffee. I went about the business of the day, as did he.

Once I was done cleaning and doing odds and ends around the house, I headed for the bathtub. I dumped in a little Moonlight Path bubble bath as the hot water filled the tub. Eventually I stopped the water, shed my robe, and slid gratefully into the scalding, fragrant water. The bubbles rose to tickle my breasts. I slid further into the water, bending my knees, until my head was submerged except a small oval around my nose. My hair fanned out around me. And then I emerged from the sudsy depths and groped blindly for the bottle of lavender shampoo. I lathered my hair, piling it high on my head and sculpting it into a beehive. My fingers dug into my scalp, massaging. And back to the watery depths I went, rinsing out the shampoo. After I had worked in my conditioner I snagged the shave gel sitting beside the tub and lathered up first one leg and then the other.

I scraped away the scant leg hair and then lathered up my mound. There wasn't much hair, but I wanted to be absolutely clean for playtime later. The razor traced around my lips and then between them. Finally I was satisfied that there wasn't a single trace of hair anywhere, laid aside the razor, and sank back down to rinse away the conditioner in my hair. Emerging at last, I grabbed a body polisher and liberally coated it with Moonlight Path body wash. I worked the sponge up from my toes, soaping my legs, my thighs, my ass and pussy, my back, my tummy, my breasts, and so on. A final plunge under water rinsed away the suds and I let the water out of the bath.

I toweled off and worked some Moonlight Path lotion into my skin. A few squirts of matching body spray went over the top. The scent was layered onto me, permeating every cell with the subtle hints of lavender, rose, musk and violet. Even with all the layers of scent, it wasn't strong. A subtle effect that wouldn't even be noticed except by a nose particularly close to the skin.

Finally I spritzed my hair with detangler and combed through it. I decided to skip the blow drier today and let it dry naturally. I twisted it up into a knot and clipped it in place expertly. I went light on the makeup, applying a touch of mascara and a quick slash of lip gloss that nearly matches my natural dusky lip color.

"There. Now to the wardrobe," I thought with satisfaction. I rifled through my lingerie drawer and pulled out a pair of black cotton boy-shorts. A matching black cotton bra finished my undergarments, leaving my heavy breasts swaying gently whenever I moved vigorously. Not one to stand on ceremony in an empty house, I left it at that.

I settled down and wasted some time, glancing at the clock frequently. The sexual tension was growing unbearable in me but I wouldn't dream of quenching it with my hand; not when the promise of kinky sex loomed on the horizon. I would save every orgasm for him. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, noticing that my panties were already soaked through.

Eventually he came home after a seeming-eternity. He puttered for a little while, enjoying my squirming anticipation. Finally he called me into the bedroom. His arms encircled me. I squirmed. He touched me teasingly. I looked down, suddenly unable to bear his attention.

It's always that way. I want him so badly but I become uncomfortable when he actually offers what I want. Perhaps it's thinking on the immediate future, knowing what's coming. He gently helped me undress and then blindfolded me and led me to the bed. I sat, quivering, as I heard him assembling his collection of tools and toys. And then I felt his touch. Something strange went around my wrist. It felt different. It wasn't rope. It stretched, gave. And then I felt the large plastic ball slip under the band. Bungee cords? Surely not. One went on the other wrist and I was sure.

Then I felt my right arm being lifted high into the air and secured. It was stretched just to the limit, as this morning. But this time it was stretched straight into the air, presumably over the beam that runs along the center of the bed. And then the other arm was treated the same. I wiggled my fingers, testing, making sure the bonds and the tension weren't so great they would rapidly kill my circulation. Everything was well.

I shivered and sighed just a little under my breath. And then I felt the same bonds go onto my ankles. My left leg was lifted high into the air and secured outside my hand. I began to understand what he had planned. I grabbed the beam with my hands, holding on tight just as my right leg was hoisted similarly and my back left the bed.

He secured me into position, reinforcing the bonds. My pinkies brushed my ankles as I hung in the air folded in half, legs spread wide, opening all my treasures for his inspection.

I shivered again as I felt his warm breath tickle the insides of my thighs. And then a finger ran along my gash, opening me more. My back arched as it reached my clit and rubbed firmly across it. He continued to trace the route, spreading my juices everywhere. There wasn't really a lack of lubrication as the anticipation of earlier collided with the excitement of the moment. Not even my embarrassment at being viewed so intimately could stop the flow of nectar from my pussy. Every time he touched my clit an extra gush of juice poured out. He used it to lube up not only my pussy but my tight asshole too.

A shock ran through me as his finger entered my anus the first time. As much as I love the feeling of being used there, it's mingled always with a touch of fear and more than a little shame and humiliation. I knew I was clean. I had made sure of it earlier in the day, but still a little fear lingered. I was also a little afraid of the inevitable pain. One finger wasn't going to hurt me but eventually he would stretch me, force me open wider, and it would hurt a little. As much as I fear that pain, I relish it too.

It seemed he had other plans first. His hand returned to my sopping pussy. I felt him jam three fingers in roughly. I whimpered and rocked my body a little. He withdrew them and almost immediately returned with four. I clenched his fingers tight as the pad of his thumb went to my clit. He rocked his hand back and forth, fucking me with it as he rubbed my tender bud. And my back arched as my first orgasm hit. My voice rose in a low moan as I froze all over. The only muscles that worked were the ones spasming around his hand. Finally the fiery waves of orgasm receded and my body relaxed.

A jolt of shock. In my exhaustion I relaxed too much and the rope and bungee was holding too much of my weight. It's always a disconcerting feeling to know that slender strands of nylon are all that hold you aloft. It was more so this time as the bungees stretched and pinched my flesh. I immediately regained my hold, taking up the slack. I was my own captor more than these bonds, just as I like it. The bonds should always, to me, be only a reminder, a help in maintaining self-control. Ultimate bondage is that imposed by the soul.

He gave me no respite. As soon as I had settled myself his entire fist suddenly punched into my hungry cunt. The shock of it, even with the stretching, was amazing. He pressed deeper and my tight walls parted for him. I felt him deep inside me, twisting, rocking. It was probably only a minute or so but it seemed like hours of my twat being an extension of his hand before my next orgasm hit. I came hard, clamping down so tight he wasn't able to move anymore. My moan rose an octave over last time. I jerked and twitched, my back bent painfully. He felt even more huge as I tightened on him. Even with the blindfold, my eyes closed tight.

When it passed this time I remembered not to let go too much. My muscles were beginning the hot, dull ache that always comes with suspension bondage. I wondered how long I would be able to hold out. I knew that once my muscles gave out it wouldn't be long before the extra tension in the bonds began restricting the blood flow into my hands and feet.

That was all I had time to think before he slid his hand out of me. I gasped. It's an odd feeling, that sudden emptiness. My pussy felt hot and raw and bruised with the violence of the fisting but the release of the object of resistance was almost painful. My cunt muscles contracted, begging for more. And he obliged. I heard him rummaging in the toy box. What he came back up with was cold and smooth. After the heat of his hand it was a startling contrast.

It slid in easily but he pushed it deep. I winced slightly as he pressed it hard against my cervix. I was beyond logical thought. I rocked against it as much as I could, savoring the feel of the cold in my hot cunt. "What is it?" I asked.

"Ssssshhhh," he crooned, "The wine bottle. And it looks so pretty inside you. Do you think you can hold it in?" I felt the pressure of his hand leave. I clutched frantically around it, pushing it out instead of holding it in. It's the eternal paradox of glass. When you clamp down, trying to draw it in, you push it out instead. But if you relax it still slips back out slowly. He pressed it in again, pushing it deeper. My cervix sent frantic messages to my brain but I ignored them. Instead I took a deep breath and forced myself to relax and yield. His hand pulled away again but the bottle remained. I felt it slowly sliding out by millimeters. After another eternity it popped down onto the bed.

"I'm so sorry! I tried!" I called frantically.

His fingers stroked the backs of my thigh. "I know. It's ok. You did fine. It was so sexy to watch it inching out of you."

And then he was gone. I heard him walking out of the room. I knew he wouldn't go far. He's always careful with me when I'm tied up. I was sure he would be more so with me like this. I thought I could hear him two rooms away in the kitchen. Then I heard him re-enter the room. His fingers grazed across my ass cheeks. Something new entered my pussy. It wasn't large but it was firm and a little rough at the end. It pressed into me deeply. I clenched down on it and knew immediately what it was. A banana. He had actually stuffed a banana in me.

I didn't protest even though I burned with embarrassment. He pumped it in and out a few times and then left it seated against my cervix. And then I felt something on my asshole. He pushed and it popped in. A bead. Part of a string of anal beads. I felt him press again and the second one slid in. After three he paused, letting the string dangle, to fuck me with the banana for a time. And then I felt the fourth press in, followed immediately by the fifth.

He pulled the banana out then and something new pressed against my wounded box. Something larger. He pushed. I cried out. It felt impossibly large and hard. He pushed harder and it slipped inside. Completely inside. It was short and round. A piece of fruit. An orange? No, the oranges weren't this hard. It must be one of the large apples. Dear lord!

I whimpered. "Shhhhh. It's ok, honey. You took it fine. And it's so hot to see that ripe red apple peeking out of your bulging pussy." He shoved the last anal bead inside my ass then. I jerked, feeling impossibly filled. And then his fingers touched my clit again. I nearly bounced off the beam. The sensation was incredible. Another gentle stroke down its length and then he pinched hard.

I shrieked in pleasure and pain. It became a keening wail as the waves of red-orange pleasure washed over me. It felt like I would never stop cumming. As my twat muscles contracted and released I pushed the apple out. At the same time, he yanked the cord on the anal beads and pulled them out in a rush. I swung crazily as my body danced a jig without my input or control.

I'm not sure if I had even finished my orgasm when he started hauling me down. All I knew was that my legs were free and I felt his hands on my arms, loosing them from the beam. I let go and he helped me to the bed. As I lay there panting he rolled me over on my stomach and I felt my big dildo sliding into my pussy. The shaft of this thing is just slightly larger than a Coke can with a head about the size of his clenched fist. It's a little over a foot long plus a set of balls at the bottom that would make most horses neigh in envy. I've occasionally speculated that you could probably do serious bodily injury to a person by beating them in the head with that amount of rubber. Assault with a deadly sex toy. It met very little resistance until it was about halfway in. Then it hit my cervix and he stopped, leaving it lodged there.

I felt his weight on my back, his hands spreading my ass cheeks slightly. Then his cock against my ass. This had never worked before and god knows we had tried. He nudged against my rear entrance and I felt it open some. He pushed in further. I thought I was going to die I felt so full but he managed to get the head in. He kept pushing and worked more of his dick up my butt. And then he started pumping in and out, really fucking my ass hard.

His hand slapped against my cheek, stinging. "God it's tight in here with your pussy full too. Your ass feels so good. It's squeezing me so hard and it's so hot. You like it?" Smack! He continued like that, talking dirty and punctuating his remarks with a slap on the ass. I talked back, telling him I was his whore, how I love it when he uses my slutty cunt and ass.

I felt it coming, the mother of all orgasms. I tried to hold it back, waiting for him. And finally he was there with me, his dick shooting hot cum up my ass as I gasped and wailed and clutched. When I was done seeing god, he slowly pulled out. I gasped and panted a little. Then he pulled out the dildo quickly. It was coated with my juices and I swiped my finger along it to gather some. I carefully sucked my finger clean, savoring the flavor.

"You just lay there. You'd probably hurt yourself if you got up right now," he said in his husky post-coital voice. He disappeared into the back of the house to clean himself and some of the toys up. I lifted my blindfold at last and lay on the bed inspecting the places where the bungee cords had bitten into my flesh.

Eventually he came back with a warm rag and gently cleaned me. Then he lay down beside me and we both dozed for a while. I hoped we would do it again some time, but not too soon. I'm not sure I could handle it very often.