Hanging Around

Story Info
My lady friend comes over to hang around with me...literally.
2.6k words
4.16
24.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Disclaimer: Since this is a fantasy, I'm going to ignore certain inconvenient things (like condoms) that are a requirement in real life. Seeing as this is a fantasy, I feel totally justified in doing that. Also, the house setting described in here is based on a place I used to live a few years ago.*

It's your first time meeting me, and you're coming over to my place. You've been given a couple of instructions, most specifically regarding how to dress, but other than that and knowing that I'm going to be in charge, you're in the dark of what lies ahead. I see you drive up and go to meet you at the front gate. You look better than your pictures, and you've dressed exactly as told, with a teal halter top tied at the back of your neck and a loose-fitting skirt that goes to the tops of your knees, your hair loose and straight. I'm barefoot and wearing a buttoned linen shirt and cargo shorts myself.

I open the gate and pull you to me, kissing you firmly on the lips as I wrap my arms around the small of your back. You smell and taste wonderful. Pulling you too me, I run my left hand down to the top of your buttocks and feel that, per directions, you're not wearing any panties. Your sandals, skirt, and shirt are your only clothing. We break our embrace and I stand aside as you move towards the front door. I move behind you and embrace you again, pushing my hands up under your breasts to cup them as I bend down to nibble your neck. A moment later, I reach into my cargo pocket and remove a blindfold, and wrap it securely across your eyes, making sure that you can't see at all. You start to protest, but you're quickly shushed and told to be a good little girl and trust me for our mutual benefit.

This accomplished, I lead you inside and close and lock the door behind us. The townhouse is 3 stories tall, with the first floor being only the entry and garage, while the living room is directly above on the second floor. I carefully lead you up the stairs and into the living room, being sure that you don't trip or stumble on your way up. You don't know what the living room looks like or how it's set up, though, due to the blindfold.

Leading you into the room, I remove one sandal from your feet and then the other. You feel the hard wood floor beneath your feet. Not knowing where anything is in the room, you stand still once your feet are bare, waiting to see what comes next.

I don't make you wait. I fasten a padded leather cuff first around one ankle and then the other. Moving your feet farther apart, you feel the cuffs attach to a rigid bar of some sort. You move your feet a little and discover that the bar itself is attaching to a tether on the ground. You almost ask me what I'm planning before remembering that you've been told to wait and see.

Your hands are soon shackled in a similar fashion and attached behind the small of your back to a smaller bar. The bar isn't attached to anything else when your wrists are first cuffed, but a moment later, you feel me lifting the bar up, forcing you to lean forward (away from the tether restraining your feet) at an increasingly precarious angle. Just as you think you can't go any farther, you hear me attach the bar to another tether.

"You can relax," I tell you. "The tether in the ceiling is designed to support the weight of more than 2 people combined."

You collapse into the restraints, your head and chest thrust out in front and your ass elevated and stuck out behind you. Strangely enough, you hear me walk out of the room and close a door as I do so, only to reopen the door a few moments later and walk back to you. I run my hand down the back of your head, across your back, and over your butt, just gently trailing it. A moment later, you feel me lifting your face up and kissing it once more, my tongue pressing deep between your lips to taste you.

"Well," I say, "you are such a lovely site, you little slut. I bet you're just waiting to see...well... feel what I do to you."

With that, I move away from you, letting your head hang back down between your shoulders. I pull the knot holding your halter top together, and release the two ends to fall to either side of you. Your lovely, round breasts hang free below you, nipples standing out and pierced through with a metal ring each. I reach below you and fondle you, pushing your boobs up into you, pulling on each nipple, and playing with the rings. You gasp from the stimulation.

"That's right, the bitch likes it, doesn't she?"

I slide beneath you and continue playing with your right breast while I raise my mouth to your left. I suck as much of it in as I can at first, running my tongue up and down the nipple. After repeating this a few times, I pull away a bit and hook my teeth around the ring, tugging on it with my teeth, alternating between gentle tugging and being a bit more forceful. A minute or two later, I switch my mouth to the other breast and repeat in a similar way, while playing with the left one with my hand. You gasp and moan ever more as this continues, clearly turned on by the sensations.

Soon enough, though, I slide out from beneath you and stand up. Walking in front of you, I grab the back of your head, pulling your hair up and back in the process. You open your mouth in shock and I immediately shove the length of my hard cock inside. You realize now that I had removed my clothing while out of the room, as the entirety of my shaft is now inside you. I keep myself trimmed very closely, so there's no hair to bother you or distract me from the enjoyment. I feel you running your tongue along the underside of my member, and I start to slide in and out a bit before holding your head in place and planting myself in all the way to the base. You start to gag for a moment but get past it and a ram in and out of your mouth several more times.

"That's a good girl," I whisper, "take that cock like you know you want to."

Before I can cum, though, I pull out. You whimper a bit but I shush you.

"Just wait. You'll get what you deserve."

You hear me walk behind you and lift up your skirt. I run my hand down between your legs to feel your mound. It's waxed smooth, which was my last instruction to you, and I can feel the metal end of your clit piercing sticking out. You're dripping wet by this point, and your pussy would take just about anything into it without any further help.

For the moment, though, I'm not concerned with your pussy. You hear me open a bottle, squirt something (you guess, correctly, that it's lube), and close the bottle again. A second later, you feel jelly anal plug pressed up against your back door. Rubbing the tip around to spread the slick wetness around a bit, I then gently press it into your ass, slowly working it in and out until it passes the bulge and will stay in on its own. I then turn on the small vibrator inside it, sending the lovely buzzing sensation throughout your hind quarters.

With the plug firmly in place and doing its job, I mount you without warning or ceremony, grabbing you by the hips and planting myself between your pussy lips as deeply as I can go, this eliciting further gasps from you. I can feel the buzzing from your anal vibrator through the thin walls separating the two regions. It feels good.

I only thrust in and out of you a few times before removing myself from your wet slit and walking in front of you again. I press my cock, now gooey and glistening with your girl juices gently against your lips. You part them and allow me in. I don't thrust all the way just yet, instead letting you really lick the entire length of my shaft.

"So naughty, so slutty, licking your own juices off of me" I tell you.

Having let you lick me for a minute or so, I finally resume the face fucking you were receiving earlier, going in deep, fast, and hard. After all the other build up, I only last a couple more minutes before I burst. The first shots spurt out hard into the back of your throat, me having just pushed in all the way as I start to cum. I pull out before I finish, though, and spray the final portions across your chin and mouth. You swallow the cum that's in your mouth lick some of it up with your tongue (such a good whore), but some of it you can't reach, staying as a white mess on your face.

"That was good, but my little puta isn't finished yet."

You hear me again open and close the lube bottle, and a moment later, you feel another jelly vibrator, this one with a second piece for your clit, slide into your wet slit. I turn both vibrating portions onto a high setting right away. There will be no subtlety in your use today. I spread your pussy lips with one hand, flicking my thumb across your piercing while I slide the phallic toy in and out of you, driving it in as deep as it can go. You're moaning again almost immediately and gyrating your hips against the vibrator in my hand. I carefully slide under you again, removing the toy from you so I can lick you more readily. You press your wetness up against my mouth, wanting to be eaten so badly.

Pulling my head away for a moment, "my, aren't we greedy?"

I return my mouth to you a moment later, though, and lick in earnest, up and down your clit, playing with the metal, before pushing my tongue into your wetness. You taste better than I could have guessed, and I go about eating you for several minutes.

When I stop, I stand up and return the vibrator to the inside of your pussy, manipulating it with my left hand. My right hand I draw back and bring down on your ass cheek, spanking you.

"You've been such a dirty little slut tonight," I hiss at you. "Shackled, licking your own goo off of me, toys in both of your lower holes, cum on your face, and loving every minute of it. Could you be any nastier? You need to be spanked for this don't you."

You nod, gasping between ragged breaths, "oh my god, spank me. Spank me hard like a nasty whore."

If I'd needed any encouragement, I didn't after that. Hard blows rain on your ass, though I'm careful never to hit too hard and never to use exactly the same strength twice. The variation keeps you guessing and heightens the sensation. All the while, I'm pumping the vibrator in and out very quickly, your pussy just getting wetter and slicker with the juices.

"Cum for me, you little tramp. Cum for me now."

The words push you over the edge and you convulse, pushing against your restraints as you cum. I don't slow down for a moment, continuing both the spanking and the pounding of your wetness with the buzzing toy. You cum again very shortly, puling even harder against the restrains this time.

"Please, please," you beg. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard." You can barely get the words out between gasps.

Thankfully for us both, all of your moaning and wetness has made me plenty hard again. I remove the vibrator from you and set it aside before again plunging my cock deep into you. Grabbing your hips, I pound against you as fast and hard as I can, releasing one hand or the other occasionally for another slap to your ass. Within moments, we're both grunting and gasping, all attempts at discreet words lost.

You start to cum again, and this sets me off. I spray my second load deep inside you and continue pounding you even as I do. The orgasm passes, and I finally slow down, withdrawing from you. I bend down and kiss the middle of your back, my slowly softening shaft pressed against the side of your slit. Caressing your breasts a few more times with my hands, I whisper to you, saying "you did well, this first time, my little subbie slut. It won't always be a hard and fast fucking, but I'll always be in charge when we play. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Yes," you say. "I would like that very much."

Having heard this, I get up and slowly start to undo the set up. Your vibrating anal plug I gently remove first before unhooking the bar that is restraining your wrists. I help you stand up straight and release your hands from their cuffs before uncuffing your feet and finally removing your blind fold.

For the first time, you can see the room where the evening's action occurred. It's a large living room on the second floor of the townhouse. I've cleared the furniture to the outside for the activities, and a small table was placed near where your head had been. The lube and toys are on it, all within easy reach for me during our play.

The side of the room facing the street has a massive arched window looking out. The room angle is one that allows a great view of the street below, but very little of the room is readily visible to those on the street.

None of this grabs your attention immediately, though. The 4 digital video cameras, set at 90 degree angles around the room so that they formed an X relative to your position, were filming the whole encounter.

You smile a wicked smile at me. "You really were prepared, weren't you?"

"Of course I was," I say. "And I'll be prepared again next time.

I lead you upstairs to my bedroom, where we cuddle and spoon, my hands frequently roaming up and down your chest and stomach. You spend the night in bed with me, and we have the kind of lazy slow sex in the morning that's best when you've just woken up.

I have you over again a few days later, and this time I tell you to come in without me getting you at the gate. You walk upstairs to the living room and find that I've put the furniture back in its usual place. The widescreen LCD TV has a homemade video on it, and you realize almost immediately that it's you. You've walked in at the point where I untied your halter top.

I'm lying on the couch, totally naked and hard. Like the good little puta that you are, you kneel in front of the couch and take me into your mouth. And so our second night begins, the two of us watching our selves as we fuck each other again. That, I suppose though, is a story for another time.