Hanging Out with Cole

Story Info
Two cousins discover each other.
3k words
4.24
53.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You act like you've never seen porn before!"

Cole's words surprised me, as my attention was solely on the massive cock going in and out of the big tittied woman on the screen of his grandfather's computer. I had never seen a dick that big in my life, and was shocked at how easy the woman's pussy was able to accommodate it.

"Shut the fuck up man, I'm watching it just like you." I replied.

When the video was over he changed screens to check on the other videos we were downloading. He moved his chair to block the screen like there was something there he didn't want me to see. I discreetly peeked my head around his chair just enough that I could read the titles of the videos being downloaded.

There was "Big Breasted Bimbos 5," "Cum Guzzling Whores 3, "Barely Legal Bitches," and the one he was desperately trying to hide: "His First Huge Cock."

I was surprised more than anything. I always figured Cole was completely straight and maybe he was, but to know there was an ounce of curiosity in those deep blue eyes made my cock stir. I contemplated for the next half hour how to go about asking him to play the video without seeming too interested.

But he gave me the perfect opportunity when he got up to take a piss.

I checked the download screen, and "His First Huge Cock" was just finishing its 30 minute download. I double clicked on the link and quickly turned the volume down.

The scene started out with two guys making out on a couch, undressing each other. The stopped to caress each other's cocks in their underwear before revealing their massive cocks. They lay stroking each other's cocks when Cole walked back in from the bathroom.

"Dude, what the fuck?" He quickly tried to exit the video, his face as red as could be.

"LimeWire said a video was done downloading and I opened it," I lied. "You tell me what the fuck man?"

"I must have downloaded it by mistake, I thought it said "Her First Huge Cock."

"Dude I have LimeWire on my computer, I know how it works. That video is categorized as 'gay', you would have to search for it specifically. It wouldn't have just popped up with those other videos."

"You know what man, fuck it. Yeah I downloaded it. I just wanted to see how much different it is than a guy and a girl."

"That's all you had to say Cole. I'm not gonna fucking tell anybody. They would think it was weird enough we watched porn together."

"Dudes watch porn together all the time man!" Cole tried to justify it.

"Yeah but they don't try to hide jerking off under the keyboard like you."

There was a long pause.

"You've seen me jerk off under the keyboard?" Cole finally asked.

"Dude, you can't hide your arm moving back and forth. I could clearly see you pulling the skin of your dick. What the fuck did you think I would think?" I replied.

"So you watched me jerk off?"

"No dude! I just saw you doing it. I wasn't gonna stop you I didn't want to make it weird. I guess, for whatever reason, I like watching porn with you."

"Yeah it is kinda fun isn't it?"

"Until your grandma or granddad catches us"

"Dude I lock the door and besides, they're asleep in their room with the door shut and that loud ass fan on. A tornado couldn't wake them up."

"I'm just saying dude we'd get in huge trouble if anybody found out."

"Well if you keep your mouth full of my cock you won't be able to say shit to anybody!"

It took a minute for me to register what Cole just said. I started laughing at first, but when I noticed he wasn't laughing back I stopped.

"What the hell did you just say?"

"I mean I did just catch you watching the gay porn video I accidently downloaded. You've never wondered what it was like to suck dick?"

"Shit man the way you're talking it doesn't sound like you downloaded that video on accident."

"Just shut the fuck up and suck my dick!"

Cole stood up out of his chair and pulled his pants and boxers down in one quick motion. His dick already hard from the massive amounts of porn we were watching bounced around for a minute after he released it from his boxers. Once still I noticed it was leaking precum, and was a lot bigger than mine. It was three fingers thick and easily 7 inches long. His big balls hung low from the base of his cock and looked smooth, as if he shaved them. The trail of hair from his stomach ran right into his trimmed patch of pubic hair, stopping right at the base of his dick.

"Dude I'm not sucking that thing." I said after admiring his cock for a few seconds.

"If you don't want it then why can't you stop looking at it?" He snapped back.

He had me there. I don't know what it was, but I couldn't take my eyes off it. It's not like his was the first dick I'd ever seen, I saw plenty in the locker room at school. I guess it was just the first time one that was fully erect was that close to my face. I stammered for a few seconds but couldn't say anything. The longer I started at his hard cock the more my mouth watered and body lusted for it.

"Are you gonna keep staring at it or you gonna put it in your mouth?" Cole asked. "If you don't wanna do it just say so, man."

After a few seconds, I dove in.

I started stroking his cock, making sure to do to his exactly what I would do to mine. It felt so warm and inviting. I cupped his balls with my free hand, feeling the smooth skin, inspecting each one with my hand. The long slit on the head of his dick oozed out more pre-cum, prompting me to stick my tongue out and lick it off.

Cole moaned as I took his cock head in my mouth, sucking back and forth on just the head while I stroked his shaft. I could taste pre-cum oozing out his dick every so often. It was so sweet and salty, and gave me all the motivation I needed to give him the blowjob of his life. I wasn't just doing it for his satisfaction. My own dick was rock hard in my boxers and I could think about nothing but having him shoot his hot load in my throat.

"Fuck man is this your first time sucking dick?" Cole asked.

Sliding his wet dick from my mouth I continued to stroke it as I replied, "Not really. I mean I've had one in my mouth before but I wouldn't call it sucking. He didn't cum or..."

Cole reached for the back of my head and pushed it back on his throbbing dick. "Shut the fuck up dude I'm about to cum so hard!!"

I did all I could to shove the length of his cock in the back of my throat, but only got about halfway down. I sucked as hard as I could, bobbing my head back and forth. I could feel his cock swell in my mouth as it started pulsing.

I couldn't take it anymore. I freed my dick from the hole in my boxers and jerked it in rhythm with my mouth's strokes on Cole's cock, very close to my own orgasm. Cole let out a hard breath and tensed his body as the first spurt of cum shot out of his dick head like a cannon, hitting the back of my throat. 3 more quick, long spurts followed, almost filling my mouth with cum and cock.

I could feel my own orgasm start to take over, as I continued to milk Cole's cumming cock. The first two spurts shot out of my cock and landed halfway across the room, but Cole wasn't finished yet either. He shot another huge spurt into my mouth, as I shot another on the floor. We shot cum together two more times before we finally finished.

Cole had cum so much that when he took his dick out of my mouth a little bit of cum escaped, dripping down my chin and landing on my dick. I kept stroking the last bit of cum out of my cock, using his for lube. I swallowed at least 3 times before it was all gone.

Cole slunk down in his chair, completely spend. "I knew there was no way that was your first time."

"Was it good or something?" I snickered.

"No, I just cum like that all the time," Cole sarcastically replied.

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed it, but I need you to put your clothes back on I had a little accident and need to go get some paper towels" I chuckled.

"Fuck man!" Cole exclaimed as he saw the massive load I dropped on the floor. "You're gonna have to bring the whole roll! Besides, I don't think we're done experimenting tonight. I'm gonnna grab a few things out of my bedroom, you go get the paper towels and bring us something to drink."

I was nearly running to the kitchen to grab the roll of paper towels. Cole was my third cousin, but by this point I wasn't thinking with the head on my shoulders. All I wanted was to feel and taste him cum over and over again.

I made it back into the room before Cole. Sitting down in my chair I noticed the gay porn video was still playing, making my dick stir in my boxers. Cole walked back in shutting and locking the door behind him. He placed a bottle of lube, condoms and a pack of wet wipes down on the computer table while he started to strip. Completely nude I started admiring his six-pack abs, bulging biceps and of course his beautiful flaccid cock. His balls hung below its length, one on each side cradling his dick. He was only three years older than me, but much taller and with facial hair that made him easily look 25.

I stood up and took my clothes off as well. I wasn't as cut as Cole, but the outline of my six-pack was visible. I was naturally hairless on my chest, even at 18. So instead of a trail of hair leading to my pubes, I had the "V" on my hips that reached down to my thighs. My dick was at full attention again, but looked average compared to Cole's thick member.

We stood there looking over each other's nude bodies. I started to reach my hand out to feel Cole's abs when he took a step closer to me. Without warning his lips were pressed against mine. Wrapping my arms around his neck I kissed him back. The sensation of his tongue wrestling with mine was heaven.

Cole grabbed my hips and turned me towards the bed that sat in the corner of the room across from the computer. As I laid down Cole crawled on top of me, never breaking our kiss, and straddled my hips with his muscular legs. He sat his firm ass cheeks on top of my dick, making it throb as he grinded into it.

Cole left my lips and positioned himself on his knees at the end of the bed. With one swift motion he grabbed my legs and pulled me down to let my cock meet his mouth. He took my erection in hungrily, easily bobbing on the full length. I laid my hand on his head, encouraging him to continue.

After a few minutes he started to rotate sucking, licking my cock head, jerking while sucking my cock and playing with my balls. Every so often he would push on my legs, spreading them a little along until my hole was exposed.

"What a beautiful hole!" Cole spat my dick out to compliment my hairless, tight hole. "Can I lick it?"

Not knowing what to say, I shook my head yes. It was all I could say because my body was in such ecstasy, feeling sensations I'd never felt before.

He eased his way from my balls down to my waiting hole. Licking around it, teasing it at first before he dug in. The sensation was completely overwhelming. It felt so amazing, but made me want more. It made me want Cole's cock inside me. Penetrating my virgin hole. Discovering my insides.

I let him get it nice and sloppy before I whispered "Fuck me" in his ear.

My words obviously overtook him with lust. Cole grabbed the back of my thighs and lifted them in the air while standing up to reveal his erection. He was so hard I could almost tell it was throbbing. Freeing one of his hands, Cole grabbed a condom off the computer table, ripping the package open and swiftly rolling it onto his dick.

He placed his cock at the entrance to my hole and pushed. Instinctively I pushed back, allowing him to penetrate me. I expected a world of pain, but instead all I felt was a filling sensation that rocked my body.

Cole continued to push until his full length was buried deep inside me. He pushed a little further once completely inside, sending a shockwave of pleasure from the tips of my toes to the hairs on my head. I felt like I had found my place in life, and it was with my cousin's throbbing rod up my ass.

Leaning down Cole gave me a soft, passionate kiss while he started to slowly work his way into a rhythm.

"This can't be your first time doing this" I moaned.

"I can't lie, I've watched a lot of gay porn. But no, this is my first time too" he explained. "Are you ok?"

I let my moaning answer for me. "How does it feel?" I asked.

"It's so much better than any pussy or head I've ever had!" He responded. "It's so tight... and so warm... and so wet... it's SO FUCKING GOOD!"

We both were in a state of complete bliss. Cole was in a nice, slow rhythm, making sure to push hard into me every so often making me moan loudly.

"I know it's good man, but you gotta shut the fuck up!" said Cole.

"I'm trying man! But when you're all the way in and you push your body against my body it's like heaven times a million!" I answered.

"You mean like this?" Cole started pumping hard into my hole, making sure to push his body against mine with every stroke.

I felt it start in my hole and run it's way up to my balls. I could literally feel the cum leaving my balls and fill my dick, reading it for the explosion. With one more hard thrust, I shot a giant spurt that hit the blinds on the window behind us with a thud. The second and third landing on my face, almost covering it with only two shots. I lost count after the fourth and fifth landed on my stomach, but once my orgasm was over I had cum what looked like a bucket full all over everything. It was the longest, hardest, greatest orgasm I'd ever had.

Cole watched in amazement before he realized "How did you just cum like that and you didn't even touch your dick?"

Barely able to answer, I panted "I have no idea dude. But that was the most amazing orgasm I've ever had."

"It was so fucking hot, your ass got so tight I had to be still or my dick would have popped out!" he snickered.

"Cole..." I said.

"What?" he answered.

"Take that condom off and shoot your load inside me." I said, lustfully. "I want you to paint my insides with your cum."

Immediately pulling out Cole ripped the condom off his dick and threw it across the room.

He slipped back inside me with ease. Trying to go for home plate, Cole got into a hard, fast rhythm, furiously pumping away in my tight hole. My cock was rock hard again. I felt like I was his fuck hole and I was loving every minute of it. Feeling him pound away in my ass and slapping his skin against mine with each thrust was building another batch of cum ready to explode inside my scrotum. Both Cole and I were moaning loudly, not giving a fuck who heard just being caught up in the pleasure. Before he even said it I could feel his fuck rod swell up inside me.

Almost bellowing, Cole said "FUCK I'M ABOUT TO BLOW!"

He slammed into me as far as he could go, sending me over the edge with him. His dick pulsed inside me, and I could feel shot after shot of cum hit my insides. Having me pinned down with my legs in the air, my second nut sprayed all over my face, neck and hair. I only shot 4 or 5 long spurts, but Cole came for what felt like an eternity, emptying both his balls in me.

I shuddered with pleasure and Cole's knees buckled. We were both completely spent. He kept his dick inside me until it started to soften, finally popping out. He lowered my legs onto the bed and pulled me forward making my ass hang off the bed.

"I wanna see how much I came. Let my nut drip out of there" Cole demanded.

I didn't even have to push, just relax before the cum started oozing down my ass and legs. I almost felt like I was pissing out of my hole there was such a large puddle on the floor. My cock got hard again feeling his hot sticky spunk drip down my legs, as well as my own cum covering my face. I knew at that moment I was a cum whore, and I would let my cousin use me any time he needed to bust a nut.