Hanging Out With the Girls Ch. 01

Story Info
Helping my cousin leads to betrayal.
7.1k words
4.48
112.2k
54
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 08/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eisbehr
eisbehr
199 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thanks for all your patience. I finished the last series quickly and I know some were disappointed with the ending. I've got a better story arc for this one I hope. I am still a bit of a novice, so thanks for the encouragement. It's encouraging to hear from all of you and I was a bit surprised at peoples feelings regarding certain characters. In this one, I left out a name. He can be...you.

The year was 1991. That's when it all started. My cousin, Norah had just graduated from grad school and my wife and I were helping her get settled. My yellow Dodge Dakota was piled high with Norah's things. The three of us were crammed side by side in the small cab of my truck with Norah in the center.

We drove from her school-owned apartment to a storage facility where she kept some other possessions. I remember jokingly asking her why she didn't have some strong, able boyfriend who could do this either with us or for us.

"Nope, you're it," was her answer and I let my mind take hold of that thought for the remainder of the day.

When Norah and I were younger, we were quite close in age. About four years depending on whoever had a birthday. My sister Ruth was two years between us and the three of us were quite close. At family functions, the three of us would often get lost in our own conversations and ignore everyone else. Sometimes the rest of our relatives would accuse us of being an "exclusive club."

Outside family functions the three of us hung out regularly as well. I had other friends and dated regularly but I was most comfortable with Ruth and Norah. They provided an easy level of flirting and camaraderie and on more than one occasion other guys would ask me how I was so lucky to have not one but two gorgeous ladies at my side.

Make no doubt about it. The girls in their prime were gorgeous and still are. They were both athletes. Ruth was a gymnast, Norah a skater. Their natural love of good food and vigorous exercise kept them voluptuous and well-toned. Neither of them dated very much and both Norah and Ruth seemed to prefer the comfort of our trio than the hassle of dating.

Now, well into our thirties, I still don't know much about either my sister or cousin's dating. And I am now married. I didn't really intend for the whole marriage thing, but Mary became pregnant and was insisting on it. It's worked out okay so far. But it's a marriage based in mutual necessity - and I love being a dad to my beautiful daughter.

Although the girls were quite accepting of Mary and made every effort to include her and me together, she always ended up feeling like - as she called it - a fourth wheel.

With me being married and Norah investing a lot more time in her school, it freed up Ruth to start dating. She took up with a photographer and moved to Arizona. We all had less and less time to be the three amigos we once were. Eventually I stopped seeing quite as much of my cousin and sister. But when occasions arose where the three of us could reunite, we took advantage of them.

So, back to moving. Norah was going to be living in the same city as Mary and me. Mary was always a bit stand-offish with Norah and preferred not to hang around too much with her. Although she valiantly agreed to help with the move, it seemed like it was more because she was jealous of the time Norah and I would be spending together. Any good feelings I had about her wanting to help were offset by her impatient attitude and the feeling that Mary owned me and needed to chaperone my time with Norah.

Not sexually, mind you. Norah is a stunning beauty. Jet black hair, perfect c-cup breasts and strong athletic thighs make her a real head turner. Not to mention her carefree gregarious nature. No, I've never been sexually attracted to my cousin. I mean as a teenager, I might have "cranked out a couple batches of baby-batter" with her as the object of my lust. Perhaps after we were all swimming and I was looking at how she looked like she poured herself into her bikini, but that's as far as that went. Saying I had a thing for her would be saying I was into my sister, who was equally attractive. Just nothing I ever considered.

However, with her between me and Mary in the cab of my truck, my forearm would brush the top of her smooth tan thigh as I shifted. Norah's a natural flirt and I guess this made Mary even more put off than she would have ordinarily been. She barely spoke to me the rest of the evening although she did try and be friendly to Norah. Instinct of the woman, I guess.

We busied ourselves with the tasks of moving and eventually got everything loaded and to Norah's door. We drove from UNH to Norah's apartment in Dover on Silver Street. I backed the truck in and we emptied things out.

The combined effort of moving and being out ot the truck cab seemed to dissipate any tension that Mary was spewing out. Perhaps she knew she was that closer to getting home. At any rate, she was less of a bitch and by five o'clock we had brought the last box in from the truck.

The three of us sat down on the porch landing and cracked open a well deserved beer. Mary and my cousin and me raised our bottles into the air and the three of us clinked them together, "To your new place!" said Mary.

"Yeah! It's great that you guys live so close. I'd be glad to help out with baby-sitting any time you need it," she said.

"Oh that's right!" Mary quipped, "Instant baby-sitter! The one we've got now isn't all that great."

Mary and I had a two year-old girl, Katrina who was currently being watched by one of the neighborhood kids. She was okay sometimes, but we definitely didn't feel like we could have her watching our daughter for more than a few hours.

We sat on the porch finishing our beers as the sun went down, when Mary looked at her watch.

"Hey it's nearly five. I'd better get back to our child and let the sitter go," she said.

"Hey, I was thinking. Why don't I help Norah finish up here and I'll stay on the couch and you can pick me up on your way to dropping Katrina off at day-care," I suggested.

"Oh yeah," she said, "I forgot I'm the only one with a car right now. Hey since neither of you have a phone, I'll call in a pizza and have it delivered. You guys should be plenty hungry by then. Cheese okay?"

"Sounds great, hon," I answered.

Norah did not have her own car and Mary and I were sharing the truck while her sedan was being repaired. I did not have to work in the morning and Mary only had to get to her part-time job at the craft store after dropping Katrina off.

It all seemed to be a fine idea.I kissed Mary good-bye while Norah and I began the daunting task of moving the boxes around and unpacking the ones already moved to specific rooms.

The apartment was rather small. It consisted of a downstairs with a small kitchenette and living area. The upstairs had two small bedrooms, one could hold her double bed - the other would serve as a sort of walk-in closet. There weren't too many options as to where things could go. The biggest problem with getting things set up was going to be getting out of each other's way.

I stayed in the kitchenette, putting things away. I looked in the fridge to see if needed to be cleaned. Much to my surprise, the only thing in the otherwise clean refrigerator was a bottle of wine, the remainder of the beer, and a seven-inch-long dildo. My eyes did a double-take and I grabbed it and figured it get a rise out of Norah with it.

She was in the living room facing away from me. I said, "Do you mind telling me what's up with the giant doid in the fridge?"

"Oh! Don't move that. That's Fred. I need him for a sex-education lecture tomorrow. I know if I put him in the fridge I wont forget him when I put cream in my coffee."

"What kind of cream are you using?" I said waving the rubber phallus in her direction, "And who names a dildo anyway?"

"I didn't name him. It was my mother's. She used the same one for her classes when she used to teach health. That Fred has quite a history, I tell you," she said.

"Like you mean 'history' with you?" I asked.

"You mean like has he been inside me? Ewww. He's gigantic!" she laughed.

"Well he wouldn't necessarily need to have been in your cootch. He could have taken a trip in your mouth!" I teased and poked her with the large rubber dong.

"Don't be gross. Besides, he tastes funny!"

"So you have done some extra-curricular activities with old Fred here. I should have guessed it. You and Ruth were probably practicing giving blow-jobs on him after Thanksgiving dinner!" I taunted.

"Oh my God! I can't believe she would tell...," her retort trailed off and she got all serious, "He was used for educational purposes. He's had an awful lot of condoms placed on him," she said grabbing the fake penis from my hand.

Norah busied her self taking some things upstairs and I took care of the kitchen stuff. Things went along quickly. I finished a number of boxes and went to the sofa to grab an unidentified shoebox as Norah was descending the stairs.

I was about to open the box when Norah looked at me and said, "Please don't open that one!" darting down the stairs to retrieve it from my hands.

"Not fair!" I exclaimed, "Now I'm only going to want to know even more!"

I held the box over her head playing keep away. Norah was about four inches shorter than me and sprang up to steal the box away. My high school basketball skills kicked in and I dodged and wove, keeping the precious treasure out of her clutches.

"C'mon give it to me!" she whined.

"Okay, Norah. If you don't want me to see - then you have to tell me what your hiding in the 'special' box!" I said.

"You wouldn't understand! Just give me the box!" she cried.

Instantly, she jumped up to grab the box and knocked it from my hands. It fell to the floor. As the aged shoebox hit the hardwood it ruptured and a thick pile of glossy 8x10 photos landed on the floor. She dropped to her knees to collect them, but in her panic that I may see them, they spilled even more astray than they had originally.

I stooped to help her and grabbed a fistful of the shiny pics. They were clearly her and Ruth posing in lingerie. They were also very professionally taken. The lighting was bright and crisp and the poses captured her in ways that were attractive and alluring.

"Hmmm," I said flopping back on the couch, "What have we here? Did someone go to grown-up Glamor Shots?"

I studied the pictures carefully. Norah seemed resigned that I had possession of this group of photos and busied herself collecting the remainder on the floor and replacing them in the shoebox.

In the five photos I held, Norah was posing seductively in a red corset. Her legs were covered in black and red striped thigh-high stockings and a lace thong barely covered her crotch. In one picture she was on her knees sticking her fairly ample butt out. In another, she was peeling a banana - quite seductively - as her shiny red lips remained half open in anticipation of the gift they were about to receive.

There were also a few of her and Ruth. Some of them embracing. Nothing too raunchy.

"They were just a photo shoot Ruth's boyfriend did of us. It was her idea. Ruth gave me the photos, she has the negatives. He was really into it. I think Ruth was as creeped out as I was. We said no to a lot of what he asked us to do," she explained.

"What did he ask you to do?" I asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know! Let's just say there's a few pics of us kissing and groping each other's boobs. Nothing he could use for his idea - "Co-ed Cousins.""

I laughed at the silliness of the title. And at the idea that Ruth's boyfriend thought he could impose any kind of ideas on these two headstrong, independent girls.

"Well, more fool him," I stated

She finished putting back the photos on the floor and then she turned to me.

"Okay, you've had your thrill. Give them back," she commanded.

"Why? I've already seen them. Let me see the rest," I beckoned.

"No. That's kind of creepy. I mean, we're cousins, and Ruth's your sister," she said.

"Well, whatever. You look gorgeous in them. Every bit as good as I imagined," I handed her the photos back, smiling.

"You imagined?" she raised her eyebrows in question.

"Well," I stammered, sensing being caught in an awkward admission, "I mean you look good. Really good."

"Hmm," she sighed, "Don't backpedal now. I was just beginning to take pleasure in the thought that my older cousin thought of me as a sex object."

"Really? You'd like that?" I asked in disbelief.

"Well. Not in a creepy way. But it gives a girl a sense of power knowing that she turns a guy on. Besides, who's to say I never thought about you in a special way?"

She put the remaining photos back into the box and brought them upstairs. I found a medium box and began unpacking it. The doorbell rang and Norah descended the stairs to answer it. Fishing in the pockets of her tight jeans shorts, she took out two dollars and gave the man a tip.

I looked at my watch it was now a bit past seven. I moved a large plastic container in front of the couch to act as a table and grabbed two beers from the fridge and some paper towels to act as napkins.

When I emerged from the kitchen, Norah was on the sofa and the pizza box was open. Both of us were ravenous. I handed her an open beer and sat next to her. We ate our pizza not speaking as NPR switched from news to jazz. A soft late summer breeze blew through the screen. The last of the evening sun shone on Norah's hair and as I relaxed on the couch I found myself staring at her.

Her hair was a beautiful auburn color with highlights of bright red. As she settled back into the couch, tired, she lay back and stretched her legs over mine. Norah was about 5'4". She had an athletic build and years of skating had given her an ample yet firm rear. Her breasts were probably a C-cup. A bit big by some standards but I'm sure once she was settled in the school system, she'd be the crush of every hot-blooded school boy there.

I massaged her legs while they were on my lap and admired the view of her breasts rising and falling as she lay breathing.

"Oh God, that feels good. Don't stop," she sighed dreamily, her eyes closed.

I continued working on her calves and then I took off her flip-flops and kneaded her tired feet.

"That feels even better. Mary is so lucky," she muttered.

"Well if she is, she doesn't say anything to me about it," I offered.

"No way. If I came home to a man who massaged my feet after a long day, I'd be shouting it from the rooftops," she said.

"Actually, since Katrina was born, Mary and I are more like a brother and sister - who argue about bills," I complained.

It was true. They say that the birth of a child can take up an awful lot of time and attention. Couples turn into a trio and sex takes a backseat. I'd have to say that since our daughter was born, we'd probably only done it 5 or six times. Not to mention, Mary was about four years older than I and her body wasn't the same in her late thirties as it was before Katrina's birth.

"That's sad," she said.

"On to happier subjects!" I interrupted, not wanting to dwell on the negative, "You must be excited about being on your own - a new job?!"

"I am really. It will be nice to have a life. Maybe start dating. There wasn't really time with work and school."

"Yeah and since you're now educated in the fine art of giving blow-jobs, this dating thing should be a real whiz-bang!" I teased.

"Oh come on! Did Ruth really tell you that or are you just messing with me?" she asked.

"Well don't be mad at her. She mentioned it when she was a bit tipsy. I don't think even she remembers saying it. I'm sure it wasn't meant to embarrass you. I mean she was doing it with you." I explained.

Norah got up to go to the fridge. "Did she say anything else?"

"Like what?" I begged.

"Well I wouldn't really want to say. Maybe who I was planning to use my practice on?" she hinted.

I took the bait.

"Yeah, she might have let it slip," I said, having no idea what I was talking about.

Just then, Norah sat up and put her head in her hands, nearly crying.

"I can't believe she wold have said anything to you. I told her never to repeat it! Oh God, this is so mortifying!" she wept.

"Hey, it's not so bad," I put my arm around her. I hoped it would provide comfort and perhaps she'd let me in on what the hell she was talking about. Her whole body shook as my hand caressed her delicate back.

"Maybe not for you. But if it was you who had a secret and never wanted anyone to know and the one time you did let someone know, they blabbed about it after a few drinks to the one person they didn't want to find out - well, you'd feel a little betrayed too!" she let out, quickly inhaling after to regain her breath.

"Why wouldn't you want me to know, Norah? We're family." As I said the words, the reasons became as clear as icicles in the spring. Norah had harbored a crush on me in our earlier years. Not only that, but in my aunt's basement she had been practicing giving blow-jobs on an artificial cock while crushing on yours truly. Lord only knows what was going through my sister's head.

"It's just so embarrassing, is all. I mean, we're cousins. I knew I couldn't act on it," she said, "It's just so hard having those feelings at that age and not having any outlet for them."

"I know. If it makes you feel any better, I coughed up many a ball-sneeze thinking about the two of us," I joked.

Norah let out a laugh, "It's not funny. They call them kissing-cousins, not fucking-cousins."

"And to think, all that going on and we never even kissed! What a waste!" I responded.

"Here, let's clean up before it gets too late," Norah said, changing the subject.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The evening wore on with Norah and I on separate floors, sorting through the various boxes and putting things in places that made sense. She didn't have too much stuff, so when she came down the stairs at nine claiming she was all set upstairs, I wasn't too surprised. I was nearly done downstairs as well.

She went to the fridge and pulled out the bottle of wine. It was a big bottle of Corbet Canyon Merlot. Nothing but the best, I say. She poured a generous amount in each glass and turned up the radio. She handed me mine.

We chatted for a while about where to hang pictures and stuff. The wine went down quickly and Norah poured us each another glass.

"Thanks, for being such a good cousin and helping me with the move and everything. If there's anything I can ever do for you, please tell me. I owe you big-time," she said.

My gears turned in my head. Or maybe the wine turned my gears. Whatever. What I said next just slipped out.

"Well maybe you could show me what you learned from my sister."

Norah's jaw practically hit the floor. "What!?! You did not just say what I think you said."

"Not on me silly," I interjected, trying to calm her down, "But you've still got 'Fred' here. I was just thinking since you used me as an 'imaginary partner' that I'm a little entitled to see what I'd be missing. Besides, I may need some good wanking material to get to sleep tonight."

She placed her wine glass, now empty except for a few drops, on the makeshift table and turned around to the kitchenette to grab the bottle of wine. When she returned, she came to the empty glasses and poured the garnet-colored elixir into each glass.

"I thought we could use another glass," she said.

"Me too, or maybe we've had enough," I said, backtracking.

"Or not enough," she said. I was laying on the couch. She sat down on the floor next to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. What she did next sent a shiver through my entire core.

She took the rubber schlong, which I had not seen her bring from the kitchen, and brought it up to her face. She at first just kissed it with her soft pink lips but gradually let the head of it make its way past her lips. As her tongue - now ruby-colored from the wine, licked the head of it like a lollipop, I felt a stirring in my loins.

eisbehr
eisbehr
199 Followers
12