Hanging Out With the Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eisbehr
eisbehr
199 Followers

"How am I doing?" she asked.

"Very sexy, Cuz. Of course I can't feel anything, but I'm sure you've perfected the art."

"If I wasn't your cousin, the things I'd do to you," she said, continuing her work on the large phallus.

It was going in and out of her generous mouth, nearly about to the six inch mark. It was wider in girth than most men's cocks and I can tell it was an effort to keep her jaw open that wide. I was staring wide-eyed in admiration when I felt my own hand unconsciously stroke my cock outside the fabric of my pants. My arousal became evident when I moved to adjust. I was as hard as an iron bar at this point and felt like my erection was going to come out of my skin. With a movement of my hand, I adjusted my manhood straight up and down - the tip poking out of the waistband of my pants but covered by my shirt.

At this point Norah did something even more unexpected. She placed the rubber cock on top of my own crotch and continued to go down on it. Her eyes closed, perhaps indulging in her own fantasy, she was clearly after a result.

The hand not holding the dildo was draped across me and I could tell she could feel the turgid presence of my cock beneath her but as I ground my hardness into her soft arm, she rebuffed the hint.

My hand was trapped between her body and the sofa. I let the back of my fingers rub her plump breast and I received a moan of approval.

At this point I was just way too turned on and I took her free hand and placed it on the outline of my rigid meat. This time there was no hint and she began brailling the outline like a blind girl -exploring what she could not see with her hand.

Finally, I could not take it any more. I pulled her towards me, bringing her face towards mine. The dildo fell to the floor and I hugged her tight.

"You don't have to do this any more if you don't want to," I said. "If this goes too far, say stop, and we will. I promise."

"I know. Nothing beneath the clothes. Okay?" she asked timidly.

"Whatever you say, Norah. I only want you to be comfortable," I answered.

"Kiss me," she whispered.

I brought my lips to hers. Her kiss was hot and open-mouthed. Her lips were as soft as I'd imagined and her small moans as our tongues danced indicated how aching with want her whole body was. I drew her on to the sofa and she continued stroking me over the barrier of my trousers. I let my hands explore the perfect curves of her rear as I pulled her into me.

I looked on the wall clock and it said the time was now 1am. God how the time flies.

We continued, kissing - holding each other. I licked gently around the outside of her ear and placed gentle kisses on the soft white skin of her neck. I pulled the collar of her shirt down to reveal a swath of her tempting cleavage and kissed the top of her breast as my hand firmly cupped it.

Her next moan was accompanied by a sigh.

"Oh babe. The things I'd let you do to me if we weren't related..."she said.

I took this opportunity to move my hand to her jeans. When I gently pressed into her crotch, she removed my hand and said, "Mm-mm. Don't."

I didn't question it. I was really just happy to be so close to her. I couldn't help myself though. I changed position on the couch and quickly got her beneath me. At first she was reluctant to have the bulge in my pants grinding against her but it didn't take long for our bodies to settle into a rhythm. Here I was dry-humping my beautiful cousin in her new apartment. By this time our clothes were becoming soaked with the sweat of our efforts and her hands were under my shirt and exploring the territory beneath my waistband.

I took that as an invitation and put my own hand underneath the soft fabric of her shirt. The once pure lavender of her t-shirt was now darker with sweat stains. I let my fingers give her swollen nipple a squeeze then I felt the clasp in front. With one deft gesture, the plastic clasp gave way and her creamy globes were freed from their confines. If she had any misgivings about how far she had let my wandering hands go, she said nothing. I pulled up the damp fabric of her shirt and let my lips claim her now distended nipple.

I flicked it with my tongue eliciting a moan from Norah. Her hand cradled my head as if she was letting me suckle while her body continued to writhe in passion beneath me.

"Norah. Let's make love. We're so hot for each other," I said hopefully.

"Oh God. If you knew how much I want to. But we can't," she said.

I removed myself from her luscious body and sat up at the end of the sofa. I was achingly horny and disappointed. I needed to regroup.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. If you were any other guy we would have done it in every position by now. I'm so fucking ready for you. I just don't feel like I can cross that line, y'know,'" she offered by way of apology. She pulled her shirt over her naked chest but didn't reclasp her bra.

"And the weird thing is, I've always dreamt about this day. I've always had such a hopeless crush on you. I mean get this - I've only ever had three serious boyfriends. And only two that I've ever had sex with. I broke up with all of them because they weren't as good as you - at least the picture I had built up of you in my mind. Not that I ever thought we'd get to this point...," she trailed off.

"And what about Mary, she seems so nice," she ended.

She brought up some interesting points, none of which soothed the raging weapon which was my cock.

"I don't know Norah. I'm pretty sure Mary and I aren't going to last forever. I don't see it happening. I guess if society were different, I would have planned my life differently - around you and I. Maybe we should move down south where no one cares," I offered.

"You're sweet. I guess that's why I've always liked you," she said leaning in to kiss me.

Before long we were both pawing away at each other like two teenagers in the backseat of a Honda.

"This has to stop," Norah said suddenly, pushing me up.

"I guess I can give you a taste of what you want. Then we go to bed - separate beds. If I rub you off, do you think we can stop?" she asked.

"It might help. I can't promise anything. I tell you what, though. I'm never going to forget you or this night," I said and kissed her.

I sat up as she leaned over and proceeded to unbuckle my belt, unbutton my pants and lower my zipper. Needing no further encouragement, I lifted up my ass and threw my pants down past my knees letting them land at my ankles. Norah's eyes bulged with amazement at the sight of my cock.

At nearly ten inches, my cock is something of an anomaly compared to the rest of me. I'm fairly small. One wouldn't describe me as muscular, more like sinewy and well defined. Norah clearly saw the dichotomy and couldn't disguise the look on her face.

It started off as a hand-job. Her stroking was attentive and gentle. I would have shot my load all over her hand if I wasn't delaying my own gratification in an effort to prolong the evening. But she couldn't keep her eyes off the ten inches of rock-hard flesh in her hand. I was so hard it practically hurt. The swollen engorged power in her fist was apparently too much of a temptation for her.

"I've been rehearsing with the wrong model," she said. And with that she planted her lovely full lips on top of my rod turning the proverbial "dream into action."

She lovingly stroked the length of my member while her head bobbed up and down, coating my meat with her saliva. My hands quickly went to her boobs. I was squeezing the firm flesh of her tit-meat as I was thrusting into her willing mouth, savoring the feeling of being inside the mouth that had teased me for the past three hours.

Norah was meeting my thrusts, taking nearly eight inches of meat into her pouty face. I pulled her shirt off and she removed her bra, casting it aside without once diverting attention from my turgid shaft. I brought her red face up to mine to kiss her. I didn't want to cum just yet and I was so nearly there.

I put my hands between her legs and once again her hand grabbed mine. This time however, she did not rebuff me. Her hand let go of my meat spear for a second and she undid the snap and fly of her shorts. She guided me into her pants. My hand dipped into her jean shorts and my fingers felt at her soaked panties.

"God, You're so wet," I said.

"I've been dreaming about this for years."

"I want to fuck you Norah," I pleaded, "Please."

"We can't, honey. Let me get you off," she said. With that, she turned off the light and took my hand. She helped me up. I kicked off my pants and she led me upstairs holding my hand tightly. There was nervousness in anticipation in the air.

The room was a mess. The bed was merely a mattress on the floor but it was made up. A small night light glowed in the corner and unpacked boxes littered the room. A full-length mirror lay sideways near against the wall. I took off my shirt and was naked in her bed. She took off her purple lace boy-shorts and I admired her perfect body in the shadows of the glow of the nightlight.

She got onto the mattress and covered us both with the sheet. She reached into a box to her side and pulled out a seven-inch green rubber-coated vibrator. She handed handed it to me.

"Do what you want to me," was all she said and she burrowed beneath the covers and went to work with her mouth. We were on our sides facing each other and I had a full view of her sopping pussy. I rolled over, pinning her beneath me. I took the vibrator and inserted it gently between the folds of her hot wet womanhood. I threw off the cover to better see her face being impaled with my meat. She was beneath me taking as much as she could while I was reaming the dildo into her willing cunt.

I lowered my head and tasted the juices. Delectable ambrosia from my cousin's snatch. I lapped and sucked at her, drinking in as much as I could of the musky nectar. She still wasn't receiving the entire length of me into her face. I pressed into her and she gagged a bit. Her hands dug into my hips, perhaps in an effort to push me off. A dewy coating of sweat glistened over her skin in the dim light.

My hand felt a round button on the dildo and it accidentally turned on. It was buzzing in my hand and with every thrust inside her hot, eager cunt, her hips rose up to let her swollen clit meet the laps of my tongue. I felt her arms reach around me and pull me into her. Her whole body tensed up. She seized violently underneath me. I held back, feeling the ever building pressure grow within my loins. She bucked and heaved, clawing and scratching my back until finally she was spent from her own passion.

I pulled out of her mouth. My swollen shaft was shining and purple with need. I turned around to kiss my cousin who was still delirious and panting from ecstasy. I kissed her and she cradled my head again. The kiss lingered allowing her to taste her own desire.

"Can you taste yourself on my lips, babe?" I asked.

"I can. I can taste how much I've wanted you," she answered.

I was on top of her now. My still-rigid cock bobbing under the weight of its own arrogance. I let it linger at the entrance of her hot wanton pussy.

"Careful," she said.

I rubbed the head of my rock-hard cock against the swollen folds of her sweet pussy.

"Do you still want me?"

"Of course," she said, "We just have to be careful."

"Can I put the head inside you? Please?" I begged.

"Just for a bit. I want to feel you. Just be careful - I'm not on anything." she answered.

"I want to feel you too, babe. You're so beautiful," I said looking into her eyes.

She was gazing into mine as well as I slowly guided the first few inches of my manhood inside her tight wet box.

"I need that cock," she sighed, letting me fill her up even more.

"Do you still want me. Do you still want to be filled up with my cock?"

"Oh God Yes! Fill me up with that big dick. It's so big! It feels like a fist, lover! Fuck me!!" she shouted.

I brought her legs up and spread them in a 'V', holding them up with my hands. Norah was working her clit with her fingers while her other hand was feeling the ridges of my abdominal muscles.

I grabbed one of her tits and squeezed hard as I pounded into her tight body.

"Is this what you wanted, baby," she asked.

"Oh fuck, yeah! I've wanted this forever! I'm so close Norah! I'm going to cum!" I shouted as I felt a trickle of pre-cum leave my tool.

"Not yet!" she shouted a look of panic in her eyes, "I'm close too!"

I collapsed on top of her to kiss her and to slow the pace, but she wasn't having it.

"Fuck me, Cousin! Make my cunt cum and then cover me with your seed! Spray your load all over me!" she wailed into the night.

As she screamed, I felt her twitch and writhe beneath me. Her body panted and raced to catch up with itself as she claimed her own ecstasy.

The feeling of her pussy tightening around me was too much; I shot a blast of my seed inside her. I pulled out and stroked myself releasing shot after shot of spunk on her face, belly, neck, tits and hair. She was utterly glazed with my seed, probably both inside and out. She took my cock in her hand and let a few more pulses of cream land on her slutty eager face.

I kissed her fully, tasting the salty musk of my own release on her plump lips.

We lay on the bed, still kissing, still tasting ourselves on each others bodies.

"My legs are shaking. I can't believe that was so fucking good!" she said. My hands were stroking her ass and I could feel her trembled under my touch. We continued to kiss until the early morning light. Birds were chirping and the sound of the city stirring crept through the window.

"Gee, it's late, or perhaps early is a better word," she observed, sitting up. She remained still for a moment.

"What is it?' I asked.

"Nothing, I guess. I just felt something," she said, raising herself to her knees on the mattress. A small trickle of my cum leaked out of her raw pussy and ran down the inside of her thigh, "Say, do you think you came inside me?"

"I don't think so," I countered, lying.

"Well it's probably okay, if it was only a little. I should be getting my period in a few days," she said frankly. She flopped back down on the bed beside me in exhaustion, covered in the viscous remnants of my semen.

We kissed hot and passionately.

"We can't do this again, you know," she sighed, "I mean, this can only be a one-time thing, right?"

She seemed to be asking a question rather than making a statement.

"Do you mean one time, or one night?" I asked taking my cousin's sperm-covered breast into my mouth.

"Mmmm," she whimpered, "I guess one more time."

"Get on all fours, I want to take you from behind," I commanded.

She obediently assumed the position. I took my now stiff rod and teased her by rubbing it up and down the length of her slit. She groaned in anticipation, trying to back up and impale herself on me.

I gave her toned rump a playful slap and spied a bottle oil massage oil in the box next to the bed. I grabbed it and flipped the cap open, letting a drizzle of the spice-scented oil coat her muscular ass.

I rubbed the oil into her flesh admiring the shine as I plunged the full ten inches of my rock-hard cock into her heat.

Pumping in and out of her, I caught her looking at our reflection in the mirror.

"We look so good baby," I started, "Does that get you off? Watching your cousin pound you from behind?" I slapped her ass harder leaving a mark as she became lost in the rhythm of our lovemaking.

I could feel her contracting around me as she announced her orgasm. I breathed out, holding my own back when she reared back. The force knocked me off balance and I lay back. She repositioned herself over me a la reverse cowgirl. I sank back into her and let her take control as I enjoyed the view of my cousin riding me.

"Looks like someone else gets off on watching their cousin fuck them," she said with a wink into the mirror.

Her muscular legs and hips rocked and gyrated as my meat absorbed the sensation. Her vice-like pussy was using my rod for its own pleasure and I had no control.

Her pace was getting quicker and her breathing became panting. She was clearly lost in the throes of her own lust and I wouldn't be able to control myself much longer. Her muscular and ample thighs started a stirring motion and I felt once again, the now-familiar contraction of her cunt around my cock.

"I'm cumming, baby. Oh fuck me! Oh It feels so good! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried.

The sound of her voice, the vision of her perfect oiled body caught in the throes of ecstasy as she impaled herself on my cock, the fact that she was my cousin; I don't know. At that moment, I could no longer contain what had built up. I felt the fire in my loins release inside her.

"That's it! Please don't cum inside me cousin! Cum all over my face. Cum on my tits and let me lick it off!!" she continued as pulse after pulse of my jizz erupted into her.

She finished her orgasm and released me, letting my slick, cum-coated cock land with a thud on my belly. She adjusted and brought her face to my still-spurting pole.

"You came inside me again didn't you?" she asked softly.

"I did. It'll be okay," I reassured, stoking her hair.

I caught sight of something moving in the mirror. A familiar voice filled the room.

"What the fuck are you two doing?," Mary said breathlessly. She turned and ran out of the room.

I heard the door slam violently and the car speed off.

eisbehr
eisbehr
199 Followers
12