Hangover Cure

Story Info
Sarah gets a visit from a past she'd rather forget.
1.2k words
3.94
48.1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story, so I'd appreciate as much feed back as possible! Thanks!

Sarah crashed through her front door, sure she was waking the neighbours.

"Who cares!?" She muttered.

It had been a great party with a few too many drinks making all the better. She collapsed on the sofa and in seconds was asleep.

She woke with a start. Had she heard a noise?

"Probably a cat" she thought as she drifted back into unconsciousness.

A loud bang startled her awake again, but before she could react a blindfold was digging into her face and her arms were roughly wrenched behind her back. She screamed out and received a smack to make her head spin in return.

'Keep your mouth shut, bitch, unless you want me to use this'

Sarah felt the cold metal of a knife press against her bare arm. She swallowed the scream of abuse she had about to let loose.

She had passed out in her little black dress and realised how exposed she was now pinned to the sofa. She could feel the cold air on her bare ass covered only in a tiny piece of lace.

'Dressing like a slut means you get treated like one, bitch'. The voice was rough and vaguely familiar, but there was no time for thinking as she was pulled to her feet by her hair. The straps on dress were cut and it fell to her feet.

She was pushed to her knees and heard the zip of his trousers. Her lips were pushed apart as he forced his cock into her mouth.

'One wrong move whore and this knife will do what it was made for'

Sarah thought quickly. Maybe if she made him come in with her mouth he would leave her after that. She began to suck and lick his thick cock. Sarah realised that her body was giving her away. Her pussy getting wetter by the second and her nipples were standing away from her body.

She gasped, taking his cock further into her mouth than she had wanted, as she felt the knife slide down her back. In seconds her bra lay on the floor, the knife that had cut it off, now pressing against one of her hardened nipples.

'That's it bitch, take it right to the back of your throat.' The grip on her head tightened and he was fucking her mouth, pulling at her hair.

Sarah felt herself choking and running out of breath. As she felt herself start to pass out his cum shot down her throat, making her gag.

Sarah fell to the floor as his grip was released, gasping for breath.

A slow clapping started. Someone else was watching?!

'Well done Nick. Can you see the way the bitch got so turned on by you treating her like the whore she is?'

The blindfold was ripped from her face. Blinded by the sudden light, she looked up into the eyes of the man who had tortured her for 3 long years, physically and mentally until she'd finally left him. 'Chris' she gasped.

'Ha! Did you think that was it Sarah?'

Chris slid his finger into her cunt. Sarah knocked his hand away. 'Dripping wet. I knew you'd love Nick's huge cock. Well, now its my turn' He waved the gun that had been until now hidden behind his back.

He sat back in a chair, looking for everything like he owned the place. 'I don't like the colours you painted the walls, Sarah. They'll have to be changed back'

'Chris, I don't know what it is you want, but please, just leave me alone. You've seen me humiliated. Isn't that enough?'

'Not by a long way, Sarah' Chris unbuttoned his jeans and sat back with 8inches proudly standing up in front of him. 'Sit on me' He slowly raised the gun and pointed it straight at her cunt. 'NOW!'

She knew him. He wasn't joking.

She edged her way forward, dropping her pants and slowly lowered herself onto him. He grabbed her hips and pulled her down so she sat down hard. She bit her lip so as not to give him the satisfaction of hearing her scream.

'Fuck me' he ordered.

She reluctantly began to rise and was pulled back down, hard.

She felt her traitorous body respond. Every time his cock slammed into the back of her cunt her body tingled with the slow build up of an orgasm. She wouldn't come for this bastard ever again.

Nick had come closer and was staring at her ass sticking out, stroking his hardening dick.

'Feel free to fuck her in the arse Nick- as I remember that really used to make you scream Sarah'

Sarah felt her body turn cold. She had never enjoyed the times when Chris had taken her in the ass. He had never been gentle with her, slamming his 8inches of cock right into her in one go, and pounding away until she was filled with his hot cum, not caring that her face was being slammed against the wall.

She looked pleadingly at Nick, but that seemed to make him more excited. He pushed her head forward until it was pressed almost again Chris' face.

'Just like old time sweetheart, hey?' joked Chris. His tongue forced its way into her mouth.

She bit him.

In a flash the gun was in her face. 'One more mistake like that bitch and the walls are going to be a different colour again' snarled Chris.

Nick pushed down on her back as he found the tight hole of her ass with the head of his cock. He pushed just in enough until she felt the pop as he broke through. Sarah couldn't help the scream escaping her lips this time. Nick inched his cock into her slowly. The pain was almost too much as the huge cock invaded her ass. Finally it was all inside her. Nick started to push in and out, slowly at first but increasing in speed quickly.

The pain was still present but Sarah had never felt this build up of pleasure in her body. The feeling was incredible. As Nick started to speed up, Sarah found herself responding. Rising and falling on the two men's cocks, she started to forget the situation she was in, lost in the amazing feelings sweeping her body.

Chris saw the change come over her face as her eyes closed and smiled.

'Slut'

Sarah didn't care. She was on her way. Riding to what was promising to be the greatest orgasm she'd ever felt. She grabbed her own breast, her nails digging into them, drawing pinpricks of blood.

She started to scream as wave after wave of her orgasm swept over her, as the two cocks filled her in every way, pumping harder and faster. Nick's cock started to thrust loads after loads of hot cum into her raw ass.

Chris saw the orgasm contort her face, and his wasn't far behind, filling her already soaking cunt with his sperm.

Sarah collapsed into Chris' arms as the waves subsided, shaking slightly. Nick withdrew and pulled his clothes back on.

'The bitch liked that!'

'Fuck yeah she did' said Chris. He pushed Sarah off him and she fell to the floor.

'And she'll be liking a lot more before we let her go!'