Hank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe we should plan on next weekend."

She smiled and said, "I don't know if you're just joking but that sounds good to me."

"I'm not joking and it sounds good to me too." My cock was still in her and still at least at half mast as I pulled out of her. She put her hand around it and said, "I love your cock and I want it in my mouth and in my ass and again in my pussy. If I could clone you I'd have you in all three places at the same time."

"Give me a minute and maybe I can come up with something."

"I think you should find something for Lisa while I watch."

I wouldn't realize just how smart she was until later. As Don was fucking Diane Lisa was kissing her so I moved over to her and bumped my half hard cock against her ass and she turned to look at me. I smiled at her and she turned more so we could kiss as she whispered, "You think you have what it takes for me?"

"I sure would like to try."

"Lie on your back honey and let me do the work for a few minutes."

I dropped onto the carpet next to Diane and Lisa worked me into her pussy. As Janette lay there watching and letting my juices run out of her Lisa went to work on my cock by rocking her pelvis and riding me.

I felt Diane's hand touch my side so I looked at her and she smiled as Don banged into her. I didn't know it but she'd had a large orgasm and was just enjoying the ride as Don built up and unloaded himself into her as she pushed back against his thrusts.

Lisa was riding me with a steady rhythm and we were looking at each other. My energy was slowly returning at least to the point that I thought I might be able to see to her needs. She looked so damn sexy to me as she sat up straight and her small tits rocked as her hips moved. I put my hands on her sides and gently twisted until she was on her back and I moved over her. My mostly hard cock rose to the task and I moved back into her and took off to please her. I even felt a twinge like I just might have one round left in my gun. She rode right along with me and I watched as Diane kissed her gently and touched her breasts and Lisa soon rocketed to a big climax. I held still and just rode along with her and then lay on her as she came down from her high. She kissed me and whispered thank you and I experienced that very special feeling very similar to love.

Chapter Thirty Four

I was still looking into Lisa's eyes when we heard, "Good evening." We didn't even flinch or have to look to see who it was. I moved off of Lisa and said, "Hank and Karina I presume."

They smiled and said, "We're glad that all of you are enjoying yourselves."

"I thought you left town."

"Oh no we had another session at Towncrest last night. Too bad you couldn't be there we had a great time."

"But did the attendees enjoy it?"

Hank laughed and said, "Yes I do believe they did. Well most of them anyway."

Lisa asked him, "So are you just stopping by to cause trouble again?"

"No of course not. Diane I would have thought you'd be with Malcolm or as he prefers to be called, Mac."

"Now how do you...oh never mind. Why did he say something to either of you?"

"In a manner of speaking he did. He likes you very much you know."

"No I didn't know. I guess he hid it well."

"He's a little uncomfortable because he doesn't know if you'll go back to Tory. I guess you didn't tell him the whole story."

"No I guess I didn't."

"Fix that and you'll see a different Mac I'm sure. Now to something else. I know we have caused some havoc with some lives. There's Diane and Tory, but you two were on the road to divorce anyway. Then looking toward Lisa he said, "There's you and Drew but the same thing applies to you, we just helped it happen faster. Don and Janette you're friends were a disaster long ago. They did a good job of hiding it but the outcome was inevitable. Okay so we had fun at others expense. We'll plead guilty to that, but Diane did it feel good to lash out at Tory that night?"

"It felt great once I got started."

"I knew it would. Lisa are you sorry how things turned out?"

"Not at all."

"Now consider this. What are the odds of you and Mark connecting again?"

"Pretty much slim to none."

"And Janette and Don the odds of you and Mark finding each other?"

"Nearly impossible...did you have something to do with those events?"

"Have you all enjoyed yourselves this evening?"

All of us said yes to that question so Karina said, "So has it occurred to you yet that just maybe we aren't so terrible after all? Okay so we balanced the books by having our fun too. But where are the losers? Hank and I will move on and do it again because that's what keeps us happy and our marriage strong."

Diane asked, "Do you two ever swing or share in another partner or is that left to us mortals."

She laughed and said, "Yes of course we do. We have our circle of friends too."

"Are they as mysterious as you two are?"

"Not to us they aren't. Oh they get a little kinkier than we do sometimes. When they come into a community like this one it gets pretty wild."

"I can't imagine much wilder than we've been."

"Oh honey you need to get out more. Bondage? Whipping? You and Janette should know a little about that by now. There's the hot candle wax that's always a big hit and I think all of you would really enjoy that. Guys feeling hot wax drop onto your hard cocks is great believe me." Janette looked at Don and then at Diane and me as Karina continued. Have any of you ever tried ginger root? Oh believe me there is so much to learn and explore. Guys you haven't even tasted each other yet let alone taken each other in the ass. I could go on and on but just don't ever think you've done it all because there is no such thing. Somebody is coming up with something all the time. The electric stimulator units or Tens units that are out there that are great because they give different very exciting sensations depending on how you use them and so forth." We thought we were losing it because as Karina finished they were fading away right in front of us. Then we heard from nowhere, "If you're ever approached by Cecil or Camille you better hold onto something because you'll be in for quite a ride." They were gone...or at least we thought they were.

Diane stared at the empty space where they had just been and said, "Oh my God no not again."

Janette asked her, "What?"

I ran into a Camille at the bookstore yesterday. She showed me a book and recommended it."

"No it can't be."

"The name of the book was, The Mystery of Malcolm."

The End.