Hank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was exactly what I wanted to do but with him watching? It was like the decision had been made for me and I was soon over Tammy and fucking her faster than I had ever fucked her before. Hank stood by the bed and watched us closely and at one point Tammy gasped and looked at Hank with eyes wide and then she exploded in an orgasm so intense I thought she was going to faint. But I kept hammering into her like I was possessed. I had to cum, I just had to and when I thought I could go no longer I fell back and my cock exploded shooting my load all over my chest and belly. I'd never been more exhausted in my life and it took me several minutes to recover enough to even sit up. Hank had disappeared again. No sound of doors or footsteps, just gone. Tammy was looking at me and taking a breath she said, "I was certain he had his hands on my breasts. I could feel him teasing my nipples and driving me crazy with his touch. But he was standing too far away for that to be."

Diane lay on her back and said, "I can't believe what's just happened. First of all I have to say that Mark you are a very good lover. You really had me going and I couldn't get enough of you. Tammy I hope you didn't mind me sharing his juices with you."

"I liked that. I never thought I would but I did. You really did suck Mark after he was in your ass."

"I guess I did. I was so excited that I wanted to do everything at the same time."

Tammy looked at her friend and asked her, "Do you really think about going down on me?"

"I never used to but the last...well since Sunday it's been on my mind. How he knew that I'll never know."

"Well he's right our lives are changing very fast, but I like the changes. I like the new us and what we're doing."

"He appeared out of nowhere and had power over us and yet I didn't feel afraid. I could feel myself becoming aroused just by his presence. And his cock, Tammy did you see his cock? It was so big but it...I could hardly take my eyes off of it."

Mark added, "I can top that I was staring at it too. What the hell's with that? Me staring at some guy's cock."

Tammy made a good point when she said, "He's no regular guy. You said everything about him was regular but I have to disagree."

"So do I now, he's anything but regular. And what about that business about everything has to balance or whatever and there's that bit about tradeoffs, what the hell was he talking about."

"Honey what was that he said, something about and others."

"You three and others will enjoy...something or another."

"Right, what others? Who else...oh my God not Jake. He'll be back tomorrow night."

"And when he arrived he couldn't keep his hands or lips off of you, remember?"

"Of course I remember. I thought he was going to try to make love to me right there in the living room."

Diane asked, "Do you mean the Jake that used to live near here?"

"That's him. He's in town for several days and he's going to take us out to dinner and spend a night or two with us. I guess you didn't listen to your messages. We were going to see if you could join us."

"Yes of course I will. Do you think he'll remember me?"

"I'm sure he will. Mark and I were joking after he left and we came up with the idea that you'd be with Mark and I'd tease Jake, but the way things are going if I tease him too much I'm going to end up with him inside of me."

I looked at her and giving her what I hoped was a reassuring smile said, "So what if that happens?"

"Mark are you serious?"

"Yes. I mean it's whatever you want or are comfortable with."

"I've never...I mean..."

"I know and until Diane I haven't either. Hank was right, we really are changing and I don't see any evidence that we want it to stop. I'd like to see what it's like to see his cock buried in you."

"God, just hearing you say that made my heart jump. I don't know that I can go through with it but it's fun to think about."

"It's your call to make honey."

"It's like the three of us are addicted now and can't get enough sex."

"I hope that feeling lasts a long time too."

Chapter Eleven

It was really hard to get up Wednesday morning and go to work but by mid afternoon I was feeling great and eager to get home. I had no idea of what to expect when Jake got there or how it would be when the four of us went to dinner but I was ready to find out.

Tammy was already home when I got there and announced, "I'm taking the rest of the week off."

I smiled and said, "Maybe I better do the same thing."

"Diane will be over in about an hour so I'm going to shower and change."

"I'll join you."

"Okay but behave yourself in the shower."

"No promises but I'll try." The trying lasted about two minutes in the shower and Tammy said, "Honey you're going to drive me nuts, now stop. I'm a nervous wreck anyway."

"Why are you nervous, we're just going out to dinner with Jake and Diane."

"Honey what if something does happen tonight? I haven't been with another guy in years."

"Just relax and enjoy the evening. If you decide to keep it conservative we will. Nothing will happen unless you decide you want it too."

"But if he makes passes at me and I say no what will...I don't want to hurt his feelings or embarrass him."

"Honey if he's putting his hands all over you and you want him to stop just say so. It won't hurt his feelings or embarrass him. This is all in your control. If you get all fired up and still don't want to make love to him just say no and I'll take care of those fires later."

"No you won't you'll be with Diane."

"I haven't let you down yet have I?"

"No. Okay I'll try to relax but it won't be easy."

"I'm willing to bet you will have a ball and so will the rest of us. Tease him until he cries or begs for mercy. I'd love to see that happen to the old stud."

"He was quite the stud before he moved to Phoenix."

"He never had to worry about hooking up with some sexy thing." My hands were still teasing her lightly and she leaned against me and let the shower beat her chest and belly as she said, "I love you."

"I love you too honey."

We shut the shower off and I toweled her down before drying myself and then wiped the shower down and got out. What are you wearing tonight?"

"I haven't decided yet. I want something sexy but no too sexy."

"Show your legs, that's your sexiest part."

"Like one of my split skirts?"

"Yes, without panties."

"Honey I can't do that."

"Jake won't know unless you tell him or you let him find out."

"They why not wear panties?"

"Because you'll know it and it will feel sexy to you."

"You really want something to happen don't you."

"I know that you want that but are just afraid of it so I'm just helping you along."

"But you want something to happen too."

"Yes I do honey but I'd never want you to do that just to please me."

"I understand."

I had been dressing as we talked and she put makeup on so I told her, "Since I can't make love to you I'll leave you alone to make yourself even sexier for Jake."

I was still waiting for Tammy when Diane arrived and let herself in. When I saw her she stopped and I stared as I smiled at her. "Honey you are the essence of discreet sex. The other men will be staring at you and that's fair warning."

"I hope they do. So my skirt isn't too short?"

"I don't think it is. In fact I'd consider it fairly conservative."

"And my blouse?"

"Now that's raw sex to me. Legal and not tacky but oh so eye catching."

"As long as it catches your eye."

"All of you catches my eye."

"And I'm all yours tonight love."

"If I die tomorrow I couldn't be happier."

"What's Tammy wearing?"

"I don't know she's still preening."

"This is what I'm wearing," we heard from the hallway as she appeared. I was staring again. Her skirt was split almost to her hips and she was wearing heels. Her top was more conservative than Diane's but with the silky drape of fabric between her breasts she would turn heads including mine.

"Honey you are so hot. Damn we should do this more often." I walked over to her and kissed her and then lifted her skirt. No panties.

She smiled at me and said, "Remember it was your idea."

"I love it. Damn what a night this will be."

Diane was watching and calmly pulled her skirt up and peeled her panties off and handed them to me. "I like your idea."

I kissed her panties and said, "I like it even more now."

Tammy asked Diane, "What about Tory?"

"It's just as Hank said it would be. He left this morning saying he probably wouldn't be back home for a couple of weeks and he didn't seem very happy about it."

"Wonderful, Hank comes through for us again."

It was only a few minutes later when Jake arrived and stopped and stared when he saw the women. "Oh damn, now I see what I've been missing by living in Phoenix. Both of you are almost too much to take in."

"Jake in case you don't remember this is Diane my very good friend and our neighbor."

"Of course I remember you Diane. I was going to ask you how you are but I can see that you're nearly perfect."

"Just nearly Jake?"

He smiled and said, "Perfect but had I said that you might not have believed me." They traded kisses on the cheek and then he said, "How about Desmond's?"

Tammy smiled and said, "We haven't been there in forever. Maybe not since you left in fact."

"Then we have to go there. Besides I like the soft lighting and their food. I took the liberty of getting reservations just in case so we're good to go."

Chapter Twelve

I had my arm around Diane so it was easy for Jake to claim Tammy. He drove with her in the front with him and Diane and I rode in back. Our evening was just beginning and I could hardly keep my hands off of Diane. Maybe it was Hank's spell but to me it was all about Diane this time. Well that and the hope that I'd see Jake fuck my wife before the night was over. He was already reaching over to touch her arm or her leg as they talked. Yes this was going to be a great adventure.

The four of us had drinks and talked about Phoenix and the Arizona weather as we waited for our food but Jake was focused on Tammy. "You'd love it out there. We could go out into the desert and not have anybody for miles around. We could even go naked if we wanted to and nobody would care. We have some great places to go for entertainment too. I have a favorite but I doubt that you would appreciate that one."

"Why, what's wrong with it?"

"Absolutely nothing other than it's a little expensive and it's a special night club. Great food and drink but the big attraction is the live entertainment. Very high classed strippers and dancers and entertainment of all kinds including female boxing. Of course they are amateur boxers and they are mostly naked to make it more interesting. There's a little bit of everything there."

"No place for a woman to go then."

"Women go there. More than you'd think in fact but I'll admit it's more men than women by a fair margin. Then there's Fantasy Ranch just over the Nevada line but that's a long way away."

"What's there?"

"About the same thing but they do more, get dirtier and get very naked. Well I'm sure you get the idea."

"I think I do. Very stimulating for the guys I'm sure."

"Very." The food was served and we settled down to eat with short comments made between bites and sips. We were in a curved corner booth that I was sure Jake had requested and like he said, the lighting was very low and intimate. Tammy was sitting close to Jake and I noticed he was eating with just his right hand and his left hand never seemed to appear. I followed his lead and put my hand on Diane's thigh and she smiled at me as she took a bite of her sea bass. I let my hand ease up her thigh and moved her skirt hem along until I was near her hip and she never flinched. She looked at me then and moved her hip ever so slightly and coaxed her skirt up and out of the way as I tasted my mixed vegetables with snow peas. I had free access to her pussy now and I took advantage of it. She moved her hips forward slightly and opened her legs but all I could do was tease both of us. I looked at her and tasted my finger and that made her smile. I wanted to be home so we could get on with what all four of us were waiting for.

Jake and Tammy had kissed a couple of times but that can get pretty tacky in public. At least Tammy seemed to be relaxed and having a very good time with Jake. We passed on the desert and headed for home and Diane and I were all over each other all the way. I pulled her blouse back exposing her impressive breasts to any that might look in our windows and as Tammy watched we kissed and I fingered her pussy. It wasn't much but it kept us entertained until we were home. As soon as we were out of the car Jake stopped Tammy and started to undress her.

"Jake not out here, the neighbors will see us."

"You're neighbor is with us and the other one isn't home."

"But the street."

"Well there is that but we can accept a little risk," and he continued to undress her as she stood there in submission. I could tell she was getting very excited as she was exposed to Jake's eyes for the first time. "I couldn't wait until I could see you naked and now I can see that I've been missing a lot. You are so damn sexy."

"Can we go inside now?"

"Let's stay out here for a minute. I like seeing you in the glow of the streetlight." Then he undressed himself and tossed his clothes aside before putting his arms around her and pulling her into him. She was almost humming as his cock pressed against her belly and they kissed until she had forgotten she would be seen by any passing car.

Diane smiled at me and slowly undressed herself until she too was naked in our driveway. That only left me so I stripped and knelt down so I could taste her pussy. She didn't hesitate and lay in the grass and spread her legs. She didn't care if somebody saw her. She wanted to feel my tongue on her pussy. The four of us finally came to our senses and went inside leaving our clothes in the driveway and a minute later we were on the living room floor. I kissed Diane and whispered, "I want to watch Jake take Tammy. I want to see his cock slide into her for the first time and watch her react." She just smiled and kissed me before we sat up and watched the other two. He tasted her pussy but she was so ready for him that she pulled him up and I watched as her hand guided his cock to her opening. I moved around so I could watch her face and still see his cock and I was mesmerized. I loved watching her pussy open up for him and his cock slowly disappear into her. When he pulled back I could see her juices coating his shaft and each time he went into her and pulled back she got wetter until there was a string of her juices going from her pussy to the carpet. I was watching her face and when she looked over at me for the first time she stared at me with wet eyes as Jake increased his pumping speed. "Oh fuck me Jake, God make that cock go honey. Rip into me while my husband watches you fuck his wife." She was quiet for a second but her eyes locked on mine again and she hit her first climax with arched back and said, "Oh yes honey he's fucking me so hard and fast. Look at his cock ram into me baby. Look at my pussy as it swallows his meat and tries to hang on to it. Touch Jake's balls for me honey. Tell me what it's like to feel his balls as he shoots his spunk into me." This was something I had never considered but I didn't hesitate for more than a second before I took his balls in my right hand and tried to keep up with him as he pummeled my wife. I felt his soft warm nuts in my hand and saw his slightly hairy anus as his ass rammed forward again and again. Diane was right there with me and watched as I fondled his dangling balls and then she touched his anus with her finger and as soon as he started to fill her with his cum she jammed her finger into him.

Tammy had jumped through her second less intense climax but was still prodding Jake to keep going. She was so excited she was almost frothing at the mouth. I moved up to her and kissed her deeply and her hand went to the back of my head and pulled me into her as she bounced her hips up at Jakes slowly failing cock. She finally stopped and whispered, "God how I love you."

"I love you to. Damn you are so hot and sexy I can hardly stand it."

Diane waited but then coaxed me away and we were soon in the throes of fucking. She moved on top of me and rode me to her first climax and then we tried it on the side, a first for me but I liked it and it seemed that she did too. I lost my load as I pumped into her but after watching Tammy I was still hard and unwilling to give up. I took Diane from behind and considered taking her in the ass again but I was too spent for that. Tammy was still fired up but she was tired and ready to rest so we got up and found four Coke's to sip on and relaxed on the floor near each other.

Tammy looked at Jake and said, "None of us are going to work tomorrow."

He smiled and added, "Neither am I." We didn't want to admit it but we were done for the night. I would still kiss Diane and touch her but we both knew it was over and she finally said, "Take me to bed honey."

We didn't even wait for Tammy and Jake. I did her bidding and we were soon in bed and asleep with our arms around each other.

Chapter Thirteen

Diane and I were up first in the morning but not by much. Jake and Tammy came out with tousled hair and thin smiles on their faces. Jake said, "I'm going to shower and run some papers to the local office so I'll be an hour or two. Don't hold breakfast for me but I'll be back as soon as I can."

The three of us had a light breakfast but hit the coffee pretty hard. Tammy put her hand on mine and said, "When you looked at me as Jake was taking me I thought I was going to faint. What an incredible feeling that gave me."

"Watching him take you was amazing. I felt like I was part of you for a short time and I couldn't stop."

Diane asked her, "What made you ask Mark to touch Jake's balls?"

"I don't know where that came from or why that was even important to me right then. What did that feel like honey?"

"Like mine, warm and soft. I couldn't believe I was actually handling another guys nuts but I was and I didn't mind it at all."

Then Tammy looked at Diane and then at me and said, "Honey I want you to take me in the ass. I almost asked Jake to but I want you to be the first."

"Of course I will but you do know it will hurt don't you?"

"I know but I want to try."

Diane jumped up and headed to the bedroom and came back in one of Tammy's robes. Holding it together she said I'll be right back and raced out the backdoor and was back in less than five minutes handing Mark a tube of K-Y gel from her little bag. "You'll need this. Butter was okay for me but you'll need something better for the first time."

Diane was out of Tammy's robe and the three of us went to the bedroom. I was about to deflower my wife's ass and I was a little nervous about it. I knew it was going to hurt her no matter how gentle I was but she was determined to try.

Tammy lay on the bed on her belly but Diane told her, "Lie on your back for a minute first. She did as she was told and a second later Diane was between her legs and kissing and teasing Tammy's pussy with her lips and tongue. Tammy and I both stared in surprise and then looked at each other just as Diane sucked on Tammy's clit. With closed eyes Tammy moaned and I watched in fascination as she coaxed Tammy to a higher and higher plane of excitement before stopping. Then kissing her softly she said, "It helps to be excited."

"You were so good, thank you."

"You're welcome." With Tammy turned over and up on her knees I lubed my cock and her ass hole and worked it into her with my finger and then with two fingers. She was tight so I stayed with that until her muscles relaxed a little. I guessed at when she was ready and put the tip of my cock against her anus and just held it against her with a little pressure and then just a little more. I could feel her anal ring ease a little but it was far from allowing me admission.