Hank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds good to us, how long will you be gone?"

"I don't know, maybe a couple of hours or so."

"That long?"

"You poor darling, you'll do just fine until we get back and then we'll try to make it up to both of you."

"Okay we'll quit whining then."

Chapter Sixteen

After an hour and a half of waiting Jake and I were getting pretty restless. Our energy reserves had been restored and we had even dozed off for half an hour. Jake looked at me and said, "Well we could have another half an hour or more before they get back here."

"I know and I'm getting bored."

"Okay I'm going to say this because you're my life long best friend. Let's surprise the women when they come in."

"I take it you have a plan."

"I do," and he described it to me.

I must have stared at him because he said, "I take that as a no then."

"No I'm game for it but what if they laugh or don't like it?"

"You're forgetting about the Hank effect. They won't laugh I'm sure. Hell anything involving sex in the loosest sense of the word seems to get all of us going."

"You got that right."

"Just for the record I have to fuck your wife again."

"Then by damn you should and I'll fuck Diane in the ass. She really likes that."

"Yeah I could tell. Damn I'm going to hate to go back to Phoenix."

"It's not going to be the same with you gone either. Hell I can't keep up with two women. Not over the long haul that's for sure. I'd be lucky to survive a weekend in fact."

"Okay here's another one while we wait for them. Have you ever been pissed on?"

"Yeah and I even took it in my mouth."

"Well hell's bells, when did you do that?"

"With Tammy. We were about half drunk and she told me what she was going to do and in my half drunken state I dared her. I guess you can visualize the rest."

"So what did you think?"

"It was no big deal at all. Hell there wasn't even much taste to it at all because she was full of gin and tonics. What about you?"

"Not long ago in fact. Like you we were a little sloshed but I was sober enough to know what was going on and I still went for it but she missed my mouth."

"Bad shooting."

"One more question. Is there anything that you wouldn't consider trying?"

"Just things that cause me to bleed I guess or cause extreme pain of course. I'm not into the heavy stuff."

"Me either. I've tried bondage both giving and receiving."

"Which do you like better?"

"Depends on who I'm with but overall I like it both ways. I especially like tormenting a woman and driving her crazy."

"Sounds good. Now that you mention it I'll have to try that with Tammy."

"Let me know how she likes it."

"I'll do that. In fact I'll send pictures."

"That would be too hot. Damn I wish we would have opened up like this a long time ago."

"I do too. Not many guys can be this open about everything and in fact there's nobody else I'd say these things to other than Tammy."

"You two sure have an awesome relationship."

"I worship her that's for sure and there's nothing I wouldn't do for her."

"I think I hear them coming, are you ready or have you changed your mind?"

"Hell no, lets do it."

When they came in we could hear them putting groceries on the counter and then Tammy called out, "Okay guys where are you?" We were a little too busy to answer so they came into the living room to look for us and I glanced at them as they stared at us. "Diane would you look at our two horny guys."

Diane was smiling as best I could tell but I really was busy sucking Jake's cock in a sixty nine position as he sucked mine into his throat. We were doing this to surprise the women but in the process I was getting very turned on and didn't want to stop what we were doing. I finally looked up and they were smiling at us and Diane said, "Don't stop just because we're here."

"If we don't I'm going to shoot my juices down Jake's throat and I won't be much good to either of you for awhile."

"That's okay because we have some cooking to do anyway. Show us how to suck cock and drink each other's jism and we'll help revive you two later."

That wasn't what we had planned at all. I had my ass at Jake's face so I couldn't look at him for any kind of sign I took a breath and went back to Jake's cock and took him as deep into my throat as I could without choking and bobbed my head up and down his shaft as my right hand went in search of his ass hole. If I was going to do this I was going to do my best to do it right. I massaged his balls and gently raked my teeth over his cock head and toyed with his slit with my tongue before going down on him again as my finger teased his anus. He moaned over my cock and moved his hips so I knew it wouldn't be long. The thought that I was about to drink his cum got me going and I let him know I was ready by moving my hips too. Tammy said, "Look Diane they're getting close to drinking each others fuck juices. God this is so hot and new, way to go guys, fuck each other's mouth and shoot your cum for us. Show us your mouth's full of cum before you swallow it." Jake was first and blasted the back of my throat and I swallowed before catching the rest of it and holding it in my mouth. It only took Jake a couple more minutes to get me off and he ended up with a good mouthful too. Then Diane shocked all of us when she said, "Okay men now kiss and pass your juices back and forth."

I stared at her because kissing a guy wasn't on my list of things I ever wanted to do. Tammy added, "Yes, finish the job guys and give us the whole show." I really didn't want to do that but I'd just told Jake there was nothing I wouldn't do for Tammy and for Diane too for that matter. It was incredibly awkward but we finally came together in a sort of kiss and shared the fluids. I also discovered I can't kiss without using my tongue. It's just the natural thing to do for me so without thinking about it Jake and I were Frenching each other. We finally separated but rather than swallow the cum I went over to Diane and gave it to her and she swallowed it before kissing me deeply. Jake did the same with Tammy and I watched her swallow what he had given her.

Tammy finally asked, "What got you two going?"

Jake answered her saying, "We thought we would surprise you. Sort of a gag you know?"

"Sorry we didn't laugh because it was so hot watching you."

"As long as you didn't laugh at us I guess it doesn't matter."

Diane echoed what Tammy said. "It was such a turn on watching you two. I've never seen anything like it and it's hot."

Chapter Eighteen

We left the women alone and Tammy even brought us some wine to sip on and told us dinner would be served pretty soon. While we waited I asked Jake, "So was our stunt hard for you to do?"

"It wasn't hard at all."

"What about that kiss surprise?"

"That one floored me to say the least and I couldn't have pulled that off with anybody else."

"I hear that. I'd never make it as a gay or probably even as a bi but what we did was pretty easy."

"Damn I love this new lifestyle. I love the surprises and the variety among other things."

The four of them were too engrossed in their conversation to notice him standing just inside from the foyer.

"Good evening." Three of them knew who it was instantly but Jake was confused and looked at him intently. "It's nice to know that the four of you are thoroughly enjoying your new way of life and I have to say all of you are coming along nicely but there's still more for you to discover. Things out of the mainstream of society I guess you could say. Dave and Katy really enjoyed their short visit with you and I'm sure all of you will get together again very soon. Tammy don't be surprised if Katy takes a liking to you and you get a promotion." He turned slightly and said, "Now for the main reason for my visit. There is to be a gathering at the Towncrest Center that I'm sure none of you will want to miss. There will be a nice buffet of light snacks and an abundance of beverages."

I was listening but also thinking about the center so I asked him, "Do you mean that run down place out on Blue Lake Road?"

"Yes but you'll be pleasantly surprised to find how nice it is inside now. I wanted someplace out of the way and private and all guests will be from within a fifty mile radius of here. Also all of the invited guests share a lot of the same interests and have recently had life altering experiences much like what the four of you have had. Everything will be ready and waiting when you arrive so there will only be two wait staff to aid in our evening of entertainment and sharing of experiences both old and new." He made strong eye contact with each of us before he added, "And I do promise there will be some very interesting surprises. Sunday afternoon at four o'clock. I'm sure I'll be seeing you there." It didn't even occur to the four of us that we were naked and he was dressed, but it really didn't make any difference either. Hank stepped back and said, "Mark you and Jake were considering something when I interrupted you. Please go ahead and I'll watch before I leave. I have a fondness for what you have planned in fact. Oh and Mark don't bother with protecting anything because that won't be necessary."

I had no idea how the hell he knew what I was thinking about and in fact I was having trouble believing I didn't have to make the preparations that I had planned in my mind. I gave up trying to make sense of anything. I had to pretend that he wasn't even with us as I said, "Ladies if you'll just come over here and kneel on the carpet next to each other," and I pointed to an open area in the center of the living room. I retrieved some rope and clothes pins from the garage and after cutting two lengths from the coil tied their wrists behind them as they watched us closely. Next Jake and I knelt in front of them and kissed them lightly before Jake put the first clothes pin on Tammy's right nipple as she was hit with a sharp stab of pain before it eased off. Then it was repeated on her left nipple and he kissed her before I did the same with Diane's longer nipples with the same resulting instant of sharp pain. Now the women were a little afraid because we had entered into a whole new experience and they had no idea of what to expect and their options were pretty limited with their wrists bound behind them. In fact it wouldn't be easy for them to even stand up without help.

I looked at Jake and asked him if he was ready and he nodded and looked at Tammy. I really thought that he loved her more than he would ever admit to so I didn't know how well he'd do with what we had planned. But having watched him apply those painful pinching pins I knew there was nothing to worry about. I smiled at Diane and she gave me a small cautious smile in return just before I took my hard cock in hand and started to piss in her face and on her breasts. Jake did the same with Tammy and I said, "Open wide and swallow ladies or we'll be here all night trying to get this right." Diane was quick to comply and when she had a mouthful of my piss she tipped her head back and swallowed, smiled at me and opened up for more before my bladder was empty. I glanced at Tammy and she was having trouble catching Jake's piss because she was smiling so much. I did see her get at least one mouthful down and then I refocused on Diane as I stepped closer to help my diminishing stream hit her face and hair before letting the last little bit bathe her breasts.

Jake and I knelt down again and kissed our lovers deeply and then removed the clothes pins. When we did that another stab of pain shot through them and each cried out softly in surprise. We helped them to their feet and untied their wrists and held them close to us as we reminded them that we loved them both. I looked over at Hank but to no great surprise he was gone...and the carpet was dry. Both women were still wet with our piss but the carpet was dry. Diane looked at me and told me, "Well you two managed to come up with two new experiences for us."

Tammy added, "What I don't get is why was that such a turn on? Those damn clips hurt like hell for a second but it was also pretty exciting. And call me perverted but I liked feeling you piss on me. It was like a giant load of cum all over me."

Diane smiled at me and said, "You sadistic pervert I love you and how your sick mind works."

Jake was holding Tammy and asked, "So what do you make of Hank's little gathering?"

Tammy offered the first thought saying, "I think it will be very interesting at the least." None of us even considered the possibility of not going to Hank's party.

Diane told us, "I'm willing to bet those surprises he mentioned are going to be so big they'll be on the verge of amazing and perhaps a little shocking."

I nodded my head and said, "I have to agree with Diane. I don't think it's going to be like anything any of us have ever experienced before."

"That sounds almost spooky when you say it that way," Tammy added.

Jake led the way by laying Tammy on the floor and she guided him into her and Diane and I followed their example. This time it was slow lovemaking. Not screwing or fucking but slower and longer lasting lovemaking. I felt a bond with Diane that almost rivaled what I felt for Tammy. The four of us were a family in a weird and abnormal way. We had shared so many new things in such a short time and that had strengthened our bonds with each other. There was nothing that I wouldn't do for or with any of them and that included Jake. I had no limits within our foursome that I was aware of other than acute pain as I had told Jake before.

Chapter Nineteen

I was still sleeping with Diane in our bed and Tammy was with Jake in the guest room. It was still our policy to stay in the nude at all times unless we were outside and that applied even when the pizza guy delivered dinner a couple of times. We get very good service from them now.

By mid afternoon Sunday we were all getting a little restless and even a little apprehensive about what we were going to find waiting for us at the Towncrest Center. Diane stepped close to me and putting her arms around me said, "Please don't leave me this afternoon."

"I'll stay as close to you as I can I promise."

"What if there's a lot of swapping."

"I won't let that happen. Besides I might get jealous."

She looked at me surprised by my choice of words and said, "I thought you never got jealous."

"I do believe me. Over you or Tammy unless the conditions are right."

"What about Dave?"

"He didn't bother me for some reason and of course Jake is okay too."

"But if you could get jealous over me that means..."

"That I really do love you just as I said."

She caressed my cheek as she looked at me and then kissed me before she said, "This whole thing is so mixed up."

"It sure is."

By three o'clock we were showered and ready and by twenty five after we were on our way to the party. For whatever reason Tammy sat up front with me and as I watched her out of the corner of my eye I could see her chew on her lower lip or fiddle with her slacks or blouse. She was as nervous as she could be and I wasn't much better. I had little doubt that Hank had powers that couldn't be explained but what I had no idea of was what the extent of those powers were and how he might be inclined to use them. I had to accept the fact that he had turned us into people that lived on the fringes of society at the least and a lot of people would see us as perverts. I wasn't even sure of where the line might be drawn between those two categories. I was really enjoying our new life and didn't want it to change but just how much more were we going to change if any? Where might our line be drawn? I couldn't accept watching the two women in my life fucking every guy they encountered. Did I have any control or even influence over how all of this was going to play out? Hank had said he didn't control us but rather influenced us. I had to think his definition of the word control was different than my definition.

I glanced in my rearview mirror and Diane and Jake were sitting up straight and rigid with seatbelts on and Diane had her hands in her lap. "Hey you two in the back you doing okay?"

Diane told me, "Define okay."

"Will you be able to go through with this?"

"I think so. It would help a whole lot if we had some clue as to what we're getting ourselves into."

"I can't argue that one. I'll just say we've seen no evidence of violence or sadism and he did say he doesn't control us but rather influences us."

"Well that's what he said but I'm not sure I'm buying that. He has a very powerful aura and actually is very charming in his own way but there's no doubt he has control over our lives at least to a great extent."

Tammy straightened up and said, "I think everything will be okay and I intend to enjoy myself." After watching her as we drove I wasn't buying her brave speech but I had to applaud her for trying to put a positive spin on the situation.

There were at least a dozen cars there when we arrived and being almost certain it would all be couples that meant there was at least twenty four people not counting us and there was sure to be more coming since we were a good ten minutes early.

Tammy joined Jake after we got out and I put my arm around Diane's waist. She was more nervous than Tammy was and that brought out the protective instincts in me. I put my lips close to her ears and whispered, "Just remember this is only temporary and we will all go home no matter what else happens. If we have a lot of fun that's great. But if we don't then we'll just mark time until we leave."

She smiled at me and said, "Thank you Mark and that does help."

The area inside was softly lit and the floor was carpeted with new downy soft carpet everywhere we looked and the ceiling was so high it appeared to be black or even invisible. Along the wall to our left was a very long buffet table with the serving dishes still covered and the plates lined up ready to be used. There was at least twenty bottles and probably more of wine ready to pour next to dozens of wine glasses and there was soft music playing in the background. All of the tables were round and arranged into a half circle with the open side toward a large stage of sorts and a large area of floor that surrounded that. The building was much larger than I could have guessed and in fact seemed larger than needed until more people filtered in and took seats at different tables. We each got glasses of wine and selected our table and got comfortable and like all of the others we had an excellent view of the whole area.

It was only minutes later when we heard the shiny metal covers being removed from the buffet and little by little people got up and filed down the line gathering different cheeses, crackers and hors d'oeuvres and a beverage of some sort but the wine was the favorite by a wide margin. In fact the four of us collected more glasses of wine before returning to our seat. The low hum of dozens of conversations carried around the room and our table was no different as we commented on the food and wine and then about different people that our eyes fell on or we had interacted with in the serving line. Tammy said she was pretty sure she had seen Katy and Dave but they were across the room so she couldn't be certain. Then Diane said, "Oh my God I just saw Malcolm whatever his last name is. He works with Tory or at least used to. I don't know about now though."

Tammy said, "If we were to walk all the way around this room I'll bet we'd see other people we know or at least have interacted with."

"I'll bet you're right. I love this wine so I'm getting one more, anybody else?"

We all raised our hands so Diane went with her and they came back with our refills and we settled down just as the lighting changed and flood lights lit up the stage.

1...45678...14