Hank & His Neighbors Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers

The next thing that Reginald knew, his backside was feeling something cold against it and a large instrument of some kind was penetrating his butt. It hurt like hell, and he couldn't imagine why the supposedly nice and friendly Candy was going along with this. Did this mean that she would be a cruel Mistress after all? Poor Reg had to wonder.

The thrusts really seemed to stretch and tear his ass apart. He felt as if he was being gutted like a fish or disemboweled. After several minutes, he was still sore but getting more used to being sodomized by the huge dildo. Finally, however, the fake cock pulled out of him.

At that moment, Reg saw Sally standing over him and grinning. He noticed that she had a strap-on dildo and thigh harness as well. He knew then that his ass was going to be plundered repeatedly that day and there was little he could do about that fact.

"Ready?" Candy asked him.

When he didn't answer, she spanked his butt for a couple of minutes. Then Sally grabbed his cheeks, spread them apart, and roughly took his bottom with her dildo. He grunted, groaned, and winced, but she didn't ease up at all. There was a definite sense of revenge in her eagerness to bugger him.

By now, Reg's ass was so sore that he fainted from the pain. When he came to, he was soaking wet and saw that the group had all pissed on him. He felt disgusted and sick. He wanted to get up and take a shower, but Candy gestured for him to stay put.

"Your humiliation is only right, given how you were so mean to Sally. You're not very welcome in this house. I want to be able to bring my slave into this house whenever I need to, which means that you'll endure the punishments that the group inflicts upon you without any complaints. You'll be able to clean up in a moment. For now, however, you'll wait until Connie carries out her plan for Mina," Candy instructed him.

Things having settled down a bit for a little while, with the group watching TV and laughing at Reg's situation, Mina had decided to go ahead and take her shower. That gave Connie an idea.

"I want to surprise Mina, guys. I've been dying to fuck my big sister for a while, and now I have the perfect opportunity," she announced, but quietly enough that Mina couldn't possibly have heard her.

Mina was just about done with her shower when she heard the bathroom door open and someone approach the shower curtain. When Connie pulled it to the side, her sister stared at her with some shock. That was especially true considering that she was still very naked.

"Constance Daria O'Neal! I know that you're eager to clean up, but damn it, I'm still finishing up here! Can't you wait for a second? Show some fucking manners, Sis!" Mina scolded her.

"Now, now, Sis, don't act all prudish! I'm here for more than just a shower, and I think that you know it! I want to fuck you, Mina. I've desired you for a while, and vice versa, I suspect! In the past, we've resisted our incestuous urges as somehow wrong, even though we've fucked the same men and women as each other most of the time! Not anymore! You've obviously fucked Sally, and she has fucked me, so don't be too high and mighty to make love to your sister if you can do it with your daughter!" Connie insisted.

"Well, I've fucked my Uncle in the past, as have you, so I guess it IS inconsistent and unfair to single you out for exclusion from my sex life," Mina agreed.

"Let's not forget Lewis and Candy, your son and cousin! And Hank, your future son-in-law, no less! Come on, fuck your baby sister!" Connie urged her.

"Who's on top then? Shouldn't you get cleaned up first, anyway?" Mina asked her, uncertain of what to do when they had both that they were switches.

"Let me be on top this time! After all, I know what I want to do to you! You're unsure of where to take this! Start out by finishing yourself up and then washing me off!" Connie told her.

"Very well, Sis! I'll submit to you this time, but next time I get to be the domme!" Mina consented.

After quickly completing her own shower, Mina turned to Connie and washed her from her auburn hair to her freckled feet. As she applied the body wash and shampoo to her little sister, she knew that this was a pleasure that she should not have denied herself since she first came back to Libertine. Connie had always been eager to see her, and now she understood. It was more than sisterly love; it was sexual desire as well.

Mina couldn't help but follow Connie's lead as the younger sister guided her mouth to her pussy. Something about tasting her own flesh and blood once again gave Mina a rush of adrenaline, as if the very taboo nature of the act made it inherently dangerous and exciting. She delighted in the smooth, pale skin presented to her in the shower, all soaking wet from both the faucet and her sibling's evident arousal.

Sucking Connie's labia and clit was such a mutually pleasurable act that Mina found herself getting nearly as heated as her sister from it. Even so, Connie came first and turned around to offer Mina her ass. She ravenously feasted on her sister's bottom, rimming her for several minutes and then licking her cheeks. Although soapy, Connie's flesh was still quite pleasant to munch on, as Mina planned to relate to her friends and lovers later.

This enthusiastic attention to Connie's butt made her climax once again, as she felt Mina's tongue on her arse. There was nothing left to do but return the favor, and this Connie was quite happy to do as well.

"Oh, God, Connie! You're a wonderful lover! We have to do this again, wouldn't you agree?" Mina exclaimed as Connie devoured her cunt.

"Yes, Sis! That was my plan! I want us to pleasure each other too! Now, bend over so I can rim you!" Connie replied ecstatically.

This she did with an insatiable appetite for her sister's ass. Mina's bum was absolutely delicious. Something inside Connie had ached for her sister's body ever since they had been teenage girls.

She loved both men and women, but Mina was special. She was her tall, voluptuous older sister, who had always attracted more attention in the past with her blonde hair and baby blue eyes. Yet she was also very protective of Connie, never letting other students in high school bully the freckled redhead with braces.

Connie was no longer that scrawny schoolgirl. She was an auburn-haired siren with a strong appeal to both sexes as well as attraction to them. The detested braces guaranteed stronger, whiter teeth and now her smile was a major part of her stunning charms. It was not always present, but when it was, its object felt all of the Sun's warmth on him or her. That quality helped her seduce many people and get them back in bed with her repeatedly.

Another aspect of Connie's sex appeal was her passion for sex itself. She was never half-hearted about enjoying herself or someone else. She experimented with many acts and chased a lot of men and women before they had the chance to chase her. Virtually any smart, reasonable, funny, and friendly guy or gal in Libertine who wished it had gotten her in the sack sooner or later and they all wanted to fuck her again.

Connie now used those same advantages on Mina, rolling her tongue around her sister's butt-crack and even pushing a little of it inside her asshole. Mina couldn't believe just how great her kid sister was at tossing her salad. The former geek had turned into a full-fledged bisexual slut.

After about twenty minutes of this ongoing oral onslaught, Mina squirted a massive load of her feminine juices. These ran down her thighs and were quickly washed off by the hot water and residual soap on her legs.

At this point, they heard a knock at the bathroom door. Toweling off hurriedly, the sisters opened it and saw Candy, who gave them a voyeuristically knowing grin. She winked at them and led Reg into the bathroom.

"Oh, God, he stinks!" Connie remarked.

"Well, he's got our piss on him, so he should stink! That's why he's here. We figured that you guys were done by now. I decided that we should wash him off before we head home. He has some packing to do, don't ya, Reg?" Candy announced.

"Yes, Mistress," Reg said as he hung his humiliated head.

"That's a good slave. Train him well, Candy. I plan to make full use of him as a sperm donor soon. Penny and I want to start a family," Connie told her.

"Understood. Congratulations, if that's not premature. Don't worry, he'll be ready to knock you or Penny up when the time comes, " Candy assured her as she led a naked Reg into the shower with her.

Mina and Connie then saw Hank and the others getting ready go home and approached. The last thing Mina wanted at this point was an end to the fun.

"Why don't all of you stay the night and go home tomorrow afternoon? I'll put you up. That includes you, Pastor. You can spend the night and still make it to church on time for your sermon. I insist, especially with you, Guy. Candy and Lewis may have to take Reg home to help him move in with them, but the rest of you have no excuse to leave so soon, do you?" Mina urged them, ever the gracious hostess.

They all nodded.

The rest of the night was more sedate, as they were all tired, but they still watched DVDs, ate frozen pizza, and drank plenty of beer. It was a relaxing Saturday night and they went to bed where they collapsed, in a heap of nude and half-naked bodies that that bore witness to their earlier orgy.

Mina snuggled Connie, who in turn held Penny in her arms, the three of them looking lustfully at Hank, whom they had to thank for their wonderful new arrangement. Even Hank's estranged wife had to admit that she was better off in her new life than in the old life. Connie knew how to please her and keep her in line.

Sally, for her part, just wanted to lie with her fiance and enjoy his hairy chest as she rested her head there.

It had been a hell of a day, and the future held out the probability of more such wonderful days for all of them. They were able to sleep soundly.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers
12