Hanky Panky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,203 Followers

Just his touch there was exquisite. Pleasure washed through me, filled me, held me in its thrall. His mouth sealed to mine, his tongue sliding, flickering, tasting inside my mouth, my breasts exposed, his hand under my skirt, on me, I wanted everything he was doing to me. Everything and more. That hard bulge. One of my hands slipped down, explored, brushing the front of his jeans, feeling him there. His mouth lifted from mine, both of us breathing hard, his hand on me. Mine on him and I knew. I knew. Knew I was his. Knew I was Trey's.

"You're mine, Jenny," he breathed.

"Yes," I whispered, looking into his eyes. "Yes." I was. His. All his.

His hand moved up under my skirt, his fingertips slid under the elastic of my panties, under and down. Down to cup my sex where I was so swollen and hot and wet, liquid wetness for his fingertips to slide in as they pressed against me. His fingers brushed over the sensitive nubbin of my swollen clitoris, a sudden rushing surge of pleasure, his hand rubbed me there, his finger slid inwards between my labia, found my entrance.

"Ohh." I gasped, helpless, his fingertip pushing against me. Pushing, pushing through, entering, sliding up inside me and I was panting. Panting for breath, braced against the altar, supporting myself with both hands as his finger caressed me inside. A man's finger, inside me. Touching me. Caressing me within, slippery wetness coating his hand. So much tension within me, so much excitement. I wasn't supposed to do this. I wasn't. But I was. I was and I wanted this. Wanted what Trey was doing to me so much.

"Trey," I moaned, looking down. Down at his hand under my skirt. My skirt bunched up around his wrist so that I could see his hand inside my panties. See it there at the same time as I could feel his hand on me, his finger moving inside me, pressing against me inside, probing and exploring in me where I'd never even touched myself and it was unbelievably exciting.

"Jenny." His lips brushed mine, his hand was suddenly gone from me, from inside my panties. Both his hands were on my hips, touching my bikini panties. They began to slide downwards, pushed down by his hands as his mouth brushed my lips. His touch on my hips sent little shivers down my spine. Bigger shivers came soon as his hands worked my panties downwards. Dizzy, faint with excitement, I wanted to moan but even my voice wouldn't respond to me. My panties moved below my sex, exposing me. Shame. Embarrassment. Fear. But the excitement I felt overrode everything.

His hands pushed my panties further down, sliding them down my thighs and still I perched on the edge of the altar, looking down, seeing my panties almost at my knees now, well below my skirt. I was afraid. Afraid of being exposed, afraid of what was going to happen while simultaneously wanting his hand back where it had been, his finger inside me. Touching me. We both watched as my panties dropped to my ankles. He looked into my eyes, smiled, knelt down and helped them over my feet.

"Lift your skirt up," he said, looking up at me as he knelt before me.

"Ohhhh." I whimpered; a gasping little noise of intermingled fear and excitement and anticipation but not of protest. My hands moved to my skirt, gripped the hem. My heart stopped. My hands lifted my skirt, exposing my sex to Trey. Looking down, seeing myself as he saw me as he knelt before me. Slender olive-brown thighs, toned muscles, a small triangle of very short, very sparse black hair. Like many Asian girls, I just naturally didn't grow much hair there. My sex. My labia, swollen, pink, glistening. My clitoris, a small protrusion barely visible but so sensitive. Sensitive even to the movement of Trey's eyes.

"You're so pretty, Jenny, so beautiful." His voice was husky with passion, with admiration, with enjoyment.

"Am I?" My own voice a faint gasp. I'd looked at myself before, out of curiosity, but I'd never seen myself like this. Swollen, excited, wet. I could see my labia glistening even in the dimness of the unlit church. Had he seen other girls like this?

He smiled up at me. "Yes."

Then he kissed me. Kissed my sex with his mouth, his tongue sliding along my slit, tasting me there, sucking on me, his hands holding my hips, his face between my inner thighs.

"Oooohhhhhhhhh." I squealed. I let go of my skirt. I clutched his head to push him away. Shocked and embarrassed. His mouth on me? There? His tongue lashed my clitoris, his lips on my labia, spreading me, opening me. Exquisite friction. Exquisite shame. Excitement.

"Trey .... Trey... ohhh ...oohhh Trey." My hands no longer trying to push him away. Clutching at his head. Hips jerking uncontrollably as his tongue circled my clitoris. My thighs opening, spreading wide.

"Ohhhh ...ohhhhhh." Oh god, this was so embarrassing. So ashamed of myself. His mouth on my sex? How could he? How could he possibly enjoy this? So good. His tongue felt so good. What was he doing to me? Oh Jesus. Jesus Jesus Jesus and I couldn't stop my hips from moving, from jerking. My hands pulled at his head, clutched at him as his tongue licked me, tasted me, drove me wild.....

Abruptly he stood, he kissed me, his mouth on mine and I tasted myself on his lips. On his tongue as I opened my mouth to him. Cheeks burning, skin on fire. How could he have done that? How could he? But his hand was on my sex, his fingers, a finger pushing into me, sliding up inside me and his hand cupped my sex, his hand ground against my clitoris and my hips were moving again, I was moving against his hand, moaning wordlessly into his mouth as he kissed me. Kissed me hard and I was acutely aware of how wet I was on his finger, on his hand where he cupped me.

His mouth lifted from mine. Ravenous desire looked down into my eyes. "I want you, Jenny Lee." His voice, husky, overflowing with desire, with want, with need.

My own voice, faint, submissive. "Trey .... Trey...." Uncertain of what I wanted, not knowing. But knowing I wanted him.

His hands, moving me, standing me, turning me to face the altar, bending me forward over the altar, the white altar cloth beneath me, supporting myself on my forearms, my thighs pressed up against the cool wood, my hair a black fan around my head as his hands positioned me.

"What...?" I gasped as I was bent over the altar, my hands clutching at the white linen altar cloth, Trey's hands flipping my skirt up to my waist, exposing my butt to his eyes as his feet nudged mine apart until my legs formed an upside down V. I heard his zipper, the rustle of clothing.

"Ohhh." Oh god, oh god. It dawned on me abruptly, he was going to do it to me and bent over like this, I was completely exposed to him. Heart racing, head spinning, I was sure I knew what was about to happen. I closed my eyes and I waited, acutely aware of how liquidly wet and ready for him my sex was. Those textbooks, those sex education classes, suddenly they all made sense to me now except they hadn't mentioned how exciting it was. I was bent forward, positioned, exposed, my sex wetly ready to be taken. Trey was going to take me and I wasn't making any move to stop him. I wasn't moving at all. I was waiting.

Behind me came a long, deep shuddering breath, rustles, the clatter of his belt hitting the floor, fabric landing in a pile. Hands on my butt.

"Ohhhhhh." I squealed, loudly before I realised it was his hands on me, caressing me, his thumbs tracing the curve at the top of my thighs. What was he going to do? I swallowed nervously. I had no idea. All I knew was I was here and he could do anything he liked to me. I'd never felt more helpless and excited and scared in my life as I did in those moments of waiting, positioned for that first use of my sex by a man's cock. By Trey's cock. It was strangely exhilarating, enough so that I could feel my nipples aching, my sex flooding with liquid excitement.

"God, you're so beautiful Jenny." His hands caressed my butt, he move closer, his breathing audible behind me.

"Ohhhhhh." I squealed again, head sagging down as something penetrated my sex with slippery liquid ease, but after a second I realized it was his finger, his finger slipping in and out of me, shivering excitement as it plunged through my entrance, moving the way a cock would move inside me. Bent forward like this, knowing he was standing behind me, looking at me as his finger used me, I was both embarrassed and excited. My sex pulsed with a wet heat that had me gasping, had me wanting him to do what I was sure he was going to do so much that I closed my eyes in sudden shame, feeling his finger sliding in and out of me with slippery ease.

Bent forward, naked, exposed, offering myself to him, there was nothing I could hide. I was offering myself for him to take and there was nothing else I would rather have done in that moment. There was even a wet trickle down the insides of my thighs. I was as ready for sex as a girl could possibly be who'd never done it before and I knew it.

"Move your feet wider apart Jenny." Trey knew it too.

I obeyed, more exposed and vulnerable than I'd ever felt in my entire life. Offering myself to him like this was obscenely exciting. Legs splayed wide, I was positioned to be taken. I was trembling with excitement now, every nerve on edge, tingling, alive. He moved closer, his finger eased out of me. His hands stroked my hips, slid across the skin of my butt, his thumbs pulled my labia apart. I shivered at his touch, at the sheer intimacy of what he was doing to me. Twisting my head to peer back, I could see him looking at me as his thumbs held me open, the promise of their touch making me shiver. I knew what he was looking at. My sex. He glanced up, saw me looking at him and smiled.

"What are you going to do?" I gasped, looking down the aisle towards the doors. God, I hoped no-one came.

We both knew what was about to happen. There was no thought in my head of saying no, of asking him to stop. None at all as I bent over before him, vulnerable and exposed, his hands on me. His thumbs, touching me. There. Opening me.

"Give you something special for Valentine's Day," he said. Something brushed against me.

Touched me. There. Where I was so wet. Where his finger had been touching me. Something bigger. A lot bigger. Pushing against me where his finger entered me and I was so wet and ready as he brushed against my sensitive labia. His hands held my hips, gripped me tight, his cockhead pushed gently against my sex where his thumbs still touched me. My labia spread, parted, he eased in between then, pushed up against my entrance, the gentle pressure sending shivers of delight through my entire body.

"Do you want it, Jenny?" Trey asked, poised against me and even in my state of scared excitement, I marvelled at his control. I had none, not now. I wanted to be taken, scared as I was. My cultural conditioning said "no" but my body said "yes." My body said I needed this and I wanted it. My mouth opened, my body won.

"You can do what you want to me." Surrender. Waiting. So hot and wet and scared and excited.

"You're going to get it now, Jenny," he said, and I knew he was enjoying this.

"Aaaiiiiihhhhh." I knew I was going to get it too and all I could do was bite my bottom lip and whine and hunch my back as his swollen cockhead forced its way through my entrance and paused, just the head of him inside me.

"Hhhuuuunnnhhhhh," was my first reaction, his cockhead inside me. Stretching me. Big. Bigger than I'd expected but it didn't actually hurt. I always thought your first time was supposed to hurt but it didn't. I just felt stretched. Full. I could feel myself where he entered me, feel myself stretched around him and there was that moment of shocked realization as it dawned on me that yes, I was really doing it. Sex. A guy was having sex with me. He was going to fuck me and I was bent over the church altar, losing it.

"Owwwww." I lost it. Lost my virginity. Gone. Trey moved in me, pushed inwards, something inside me hurt, a sharp pain. I cried out, jerked forward only to be brought up hard by the altar. My hands clutched at the altar cloth. Trey's hands gripped my hips, his cock eased a little further into me, deeper inside, stretching me around his thickness inside and I was wet for him, slippery for him, easy for him, a virgin for him as he worked his cock into me.

"Nnngghhhh." I whined, wanting it, afraid of it, excited at feeling his solid intrusion within me. That first inch, penetrating inside me as I melted around him, stretching me inside, stretched me where I encircled him. That sharp pain dissipating fast. That shock of realization. I wasn't a virgin. Trey had just made sure of that.

"Owwwwww." Gasping, heart pounding intoxication. Knowing I was being taken. Knowing that it was happening. That solid presence inside me, the excitement of surrendering myself. Of giving up to Trey what he wanted to take from me. His cock inside me where I'd never been touched.

I wanted more. I wanted Trey. I wanted all of him in me but I had no words. Only those wordless sounds that somehow emerged from my mouth as I remained bent forward over the altar.

"I want you, Jenny." His voice, a low growl behind me. His fingers digging into my hips.

"Ohhhh." My own voice, a soft sob of surrender.

He moved in me, eased back a little, thrust into me, his hands holding me where he wanted me, his thumbs on the insides of my thighs, his legs against my inner thighs, ensuring I was splayed open for him and I knew he could see his cock disappearing into my sex. Gentle movements, sawing in and out of me, pushing higher inside me with every thrust. Gentle inner pressure that worked him deeper with every movement inside me.

His cockhead pressuring my vaginal channel, stretching me inside as he penetrated me. Forcing my surrender. Taking my surrender. Taking me. Taking my virginity, my precious pearl. Doing to me what shouldn't be done to a good Chinese girl until she's married.

"Oooooh." Inside me. His cock. Oh god, I was a bad Chinese girl. A bad girl. I loved it.

"Jesus, Jenny, you're so tight ... so tight and wet."

Was I? I had no idea but Trey, I was sure he'd know. He seemed to know what he was doing. Had he done this before? All I knew was he was so big inside me. Huge. Hard. Rigidly hard, forcing my body to adapt to his thrusting length. Oh fuck. Oh fuck, yes... yes.

"Ooohhhh .... Aaaahhhhh." Deeper and deeper. In. Out.

"Ooohhhh......Uuughhhh." Deeper, harder, more forceful.

"Ooohhhh......Aaaahhhhh." Taking me. Groaning.

I was groaning with every movement of his cock inside me, into me. His cock surged deeper inside me, stretching my walls around his thickness, forcing my channel to contour to his rigid hardness, feeling every inch of him inside me, deeper and deeper.

"Oooohhh.....Uuugghhhhh." So deep. So long and thick in me. Irresistible.

"Ooohhhh.....Aaaaahhhhhh." Sliding movements. In and out, in and out, delicious friction against my inner walls.

"Oh! .. Oh Jesus! ... Trey ... Trey ...oohhhh." Further inside me. Higher in me. Exquisite surrender, my forehead resting on the backs of my hands, groaning as he moved in me. Groaning as he continued to push slowly up inside me, working himself inwards, working himself deeper, stretching me, taking me and I knew that the virginity that my cultural background held so precious has been irretrievably lost. That virgin membrane torn irrevocably asunder by Trey's cock piercing me.

I didn't mourn its loss as I bent forward over the altar. I reveled in it. Reveled in that residual pain, reveled in those sensations he was creating within me. Reveled in my surrender to him.

"So tight," he breathed. "Oh fuck, Jenny, your cunt's so fucking tight."

Both of his hands gripped my hips, holding me in place as he worked his cock backwards and forwards inside me. He moved steadily in me, slow gentle thrusts, his cock deeper into me, pushing, stretching, deeper and deeper. Impossibly deep and how could it possibly be as far up inside me as it felt. I could feel him all the way up, impossibly deep, so large and hard within my sex.

"Oh god, Jenny, take it ..,. take it all..."

"Ooohhhhhh." He pushed up hard against my butt and the backs of my thighs, the fronts of my legs pushed up hard against the altar.

"Ohhhhh....ohhhhhh." He held himself still inside me, his body firm where he pressed against me. This was it! All of his cock. My sex clasped him, the inner walls of my channel clutched at him, contoured around his rigid length, feeling him in me, every inch of him and my entire focus was on those sensations, on him inside me, how it felt. Oh Jesus, it felt so good.

"You okay, Jenny?" he breathed, one hand gripping me, the other stroking my back, my butt, my waist and I knew what he wanted. He wanted to fuck me.

"Don't stop," I moaned, my body sheened with sweat. "Please don't stop." Because I wanted this, I wanted him taking me.

He did. His hands held my hips, he moved, taking me with slow steady thrusts. Easing himself back, sliding inwards against the tightness of my channel. I could feel him in me, feel the swollen plum-sized cockhead massaging and stretching the walls of my inner channel as he moved, feel his shaft filling me slowly, feeling my entrance stretched around his thickness as he slid into me, as he withdrew. Without thinking, I squeezed my internal muscles, taking a tighter grip on his shaft, shuddered rapturously at the different sensations that created within me.

One of his hands left my hip, slid around under me, under my stomach and behind me, he leaned forward, pushing into me harder, more forcefully. His hand slid down, between my thighs, cupping me, sliding over my clitoris. He wasn't teasing me now, he was taking me and I was eager and willing.

Bent forward before him over the altar, if ever there was an eager sacrifice it was mine. I'd had gone willingly to the altar, so to speak and in hindsight, as a catholic altar girl, it was no doubt a fitting simile. But neither Trey nor I were thinking by then. Me, I was absorbed in the sensations his cock thrusting into me generated within my body. My entire world narrowed down to my own body and to his.

And Trey? He was fucking me.

He leaned forward over me, his thrusts quicker, taking me deeper and harder. My channel clasped him tightly, each long sliding thrust of his cock drawing a different response from me, new excitement, new sensations. Sensations that I hadn't known I could feel. My hands clutched at that white altar cloth as he rocked into me, his body slapping against mine with every thrust, my body sheened with sweat.

"Ohhh ... ohhh .. oohhh..." I couldn't stop moaning, soft helpless little moans and sobs and cries as I arched my back, lowered or raised my head, feeling myself pinned between Trey and the altar as he had me. He might have been taking me, but I was certainly eager to feel more of what he was doing to my body and he was giving me more.

He was moving harder now, each of his plunging thrusts juddering and moving my body, my breasts quivering under the increasing power of his pounding hips as he took me. I was melting, being drawn ever deeper into a golden haze of pleasure. His hips continued to rock forward, his cock pounding into me now, hard, harder.

"Jenny ... Jenny ... tell me ... you want ... me to ... fuck you," he grunted.

My cheeks flushed. How could I say something like that? Me? My mouth opened, moved, no words coming out. To say that, to ask him to fuck me, to say that word, that would be shocking and terrifying and exciting. But he was, he was fucking me and I wanted him to keep doing it. Keep fucking me.

"Oh fuck ... Jenny ... Jenny...." His grunts as he thrust himself into me, as his cock took me. Fucked me.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,203 Followers