Hanky Panky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,203 Followers

Could I say that? Could I ask him to do it to me, ask him to do what he was already doing to me? Just the thought excited me, excited me as much as his hand on me, under me, touching me where he was thrusting into me.

"Ohhhh ... Trey ... Trey..." His cock seemed somehow bigger inside me, or was it that in my increasing excitement my walls tightened around him? "Ohhh ... Trey .... Trey..." I wanted to say it. I wanted to.

"Jenny .... Oh fuck, Jenny ...." He was thrusting harder still, his cock taking me deep now on every thrust, pulling back, plunging into me, his body slapping against the backs of my thighs and my butt and my arms were giving out. I couldn't hold myself up and I was face down on the altar, the cloth cool against my exposed breasts, the wood hard under me. "You're mine, Jenny .... You're all mine..."

I was? Oh god, yes ... yes ... I so wanted to be Trey's. His girlfriend. His. Eyes wide, moving on the altar as he thrust and thrust and thrust his cock into me, into my sex, moaning with every move he made, my mouth worked. "Oohhhh ... Trey .... Yes ... yes ..." and then, almost inaudibly, "fuck me."

"Oh yeah, say that again, Jenny," he grunted, slowing his pace, no longer jolting me. Long slow slides that made me want to scream.

"Fuck me," I moaned, very quietly, then, louder. "Fuck me, Trey .... fuck me.. yes... yes ...like that... please ..... ohhhh please fuck me..." Almost wailing because it was so good and I wanted it so much.

"Oh yeah, Jenny ... Fuck, Jenny ... oh yeah, I'll fuck you, Jenny ... fuck ... fuck..." He was. He did. Leaning further forward, his weight pressing on me, almost painful as his cock pistoned into me, hard and fast, one hand under me cupping my sex, his thumb brushing across my clitoris, the other now finding one breast, cupping it in his palm while his finger found my nipple and toyed with it, squeezed it, then tugged at it, tugged hard.

"Aaaahhhhh ..... aaaaaahhhhh.... Please .... Please .... Trey ..... fuck me ....fuck me...." I moaned at that, my hands clenching into fists, my head shaking back and forth as I began to gasp, desperate pleas, lost in the moment, lost in the sensations thrilling my body, lost in my need to give myself to him, to take his cock inside me and satisfy him, give him what he wanted. Inside me, something was building, something big that needed to happen, something that built up and built up within me.

"Ugghhhh .... Ugghhhh .... Fuck .... Jenny .....Uughhhh." His grunts as he thrust were hot in my ear, my own moans louder, uncontrolled, uncontrollable. The slap of his skin against mine, the wet noises of his thrusting slides into me echoed around the Church, filling the silence, just as his cock was filling me. Sliding easily in me, my liquid wetness taking him easily, taking every thrust of his shaft and if I could have I would have screamed.

He liked it when I said fuck. He did. It excited him. And me. "Fuck me, Trey .... Fuck me..." The unaccustomed obscenities rolled over my tongue, out of my mouth as Trey's cock continued to pump into me, his hands controlling me, pulling me back onto him as he thrust, holding me as I bucked and clutched at the altar over which I was being taken. It was pure bliss and it was wonderful and it went on and on and I wanted this never ever to stop. It'd never occurred to me that sex, that being taken and fucked, could possibly feel so good.

"Trey ... Trey ...uuuhhh .... huughhh ... fuck ..... fuck me ... fuck me hard...." I revelled in what he was doing to me. I'd happily have stayed bent over the altar with Trey doing this to me for hours and the more he fucked me, the better it felt, pleasure radiating outwards from my sex, permeating my entire body.

"Jenny ... Jenny ...." Behind me, the excitement as he gasped my name, his grunts of pleasure as he thrust himself into me, as he pulled back until only the head of his cock was in me before thrusting into me once more, penetrating deeply, his movements driving his body up hard against my butt and the backs of my thighs, taking me forcefully. Taking me hard. His breathing fast and heavy and even in my own excitement I could tell he was thoroughly enjoying his use of my sex.

"Trey ... fuck me, Trey ... fuck me." Each thrust lifted us both to new heights, each thrust forcing my legs to splay a little wider apart, my hands to clutch at the altar cloth, each withdrawal drawing a long gurgling moan from the back of my throat. The gurgling moaning gasp of a girl learning the true meaning of receiving and giving pleasure to a man. I was making more than enough noise for both of us.

More. I wanted more as he pounded into me, my body sliding on the altar with each thrust, my thighs pushed a little painfully up against the edge of the altar. That slight pain only added to my excitement. Now I moved both hands under me, cupping myself between my legs, finding our joining, feeling him sliding into me with my fingertips, moaning as I felt him using me there, his cockshaft thrusting into me, withdrawing, thrusting inwards. The fingers of one hand brushed my clitoris. That single touch was enough to send a small orgasm rocketing through me.

My sex spasmed around his shaft, clamping down on him in a series of spastic little convulsions that drew a grunt of enjoyment from Trey. Even as I climaxed, I could feel his thrusts turning hard and jerky inside me. His grunts melded with my own sobbing cries and moans and even in my inexperience I sensed that the moment of his culmination was near ... any moment now ... any moment. I knew he hadn't used a condom and even as I lay before him taking his cock, climaxing myself, I was expecting that he'd pull out of me.

"Ooooh .... Ooohhh." His weight on my back crushing me onto the altar, his thighs between mine, splaying my legs wide apart, his breath hot and fast against the back of my head, his cock driving into me, each thrust sliding across my fingertips, fingertips that were dripping with my own wetness.

"Fuck me, Trey ... fuck me hard .... fuck me hard ..."

"Uggghhhh .... Uggghhhhh .... Ugghhhhh..." Explosive grunts accompanied his thrusting harder into me, plunged deep inside me. "Take my cock ... take it .. take it, Jenny..."

His voice, grunting hoarsely in my ear as he gave me a series of particularly hard thrusts that jolted my entire body. Those hard thrusts, that jolting, his hands on me combined with my own fingers on my sex and on his cock abruptly set me over the edge again.

"Yes ... Yes, Trey ... Yes." I took it. His grunts, his words, they echoed in my head as his cock slammed into my sex, filling me and under that relentless pounding, I lost control, helplessly washed away by my own climax. His cock rammed into me, my sex convulsed tightly around his cock. I shook as a tidal wave of pleasure broke and washed through my body, filling me, melting me, turning me into glowing jelly, my hips shaking uncontrollably as the pleasure washed through my body. In my blind excitement, I wanted to give him everything as he thrust hard into me, my sex clamped down on him, squeezing him as if I held him in my hand.

"Do it inside me," I sobbed, squeezing his thrusting cock inside me as hard as I could. "I want it in me." My first time, I wanted everything. Everything he had to give me and I wanted to satisfy him. I wanted that so much. My hands under me stroked him as he thrust, my fingers brushed him, feeling his cock surge into my, a steel bar thrusting up inside me all the way, throbbing and pulsing under my fingertips as I was helplessly impaled.

"Jenny .. oh fuck, Jenny, fuck .. take it ... take it all ..." Trey pressed in hard, keeping himself deeply buried within me as culmination swept him away. His weight crushed me helplessly up against the altar. I was pinned between him and the solid wood even as his hands held me and pulled me hard back onto him. Even as he thrust that steely hardness hard up inside me, crushing himself into me, driving his cock into me.

That sensation? That experience? The first time Trey came in me, how to describe it? How can one describe the indescribable? His cock had me impaled, thrust deep inside my sex, his rigid length pulsing and throbbing against the walls of my channel as he prepared to flood me with his thickly spurting cum.

"Yes ... yes ...yeeeeees!" My voice sobbed, my sex spasmed and danced on his cock, gripping him, clasping him, squeezing down on the rigid length of him as a great golden wave of pleasure swept through me, far more intense than those earlier climaxes, overwhelming me, holding me helpless across the altar as his cock throbbed and pulsed inside me.

"Nnnugghhhh." Behind me, Trey grunted deeply, humped himself hard into me and I felt it. Felt that shotgun blast eruption of his cum spurting outwards in a flooding jet against my cervix, where the tip of him brushed lightly against me. The first time a man had cum inside me. That sensation was brand new, never before imagined or experienced, that spurting eruption within me, his cock throbbing and pulsing where I clasped him, his cum erupting inside my body, spurting within me, flooding my sex with his cum all while I shook and quivered and moaned through my own climax.

"Nnnuuughhhh." Trey grunted a second time, jolting my body, forcing me hard against the altar, moving my body with the impact. White hot blasts of cum spurting inside me one after the other as I sprawled face down across the altar, my legs splayed wide apart. He stood between them, looking down at my butt, my back, the back of my head, his cock pumping his cum into me in an endlessly spurting flood that went on and on and on.

"Ooohhhh .... Ooohhhhh." My sex spasmed on his throbbing length, his cum jetted out, flooding me and even as he was still pumping into me, I could feel it starting to seep out of me, lubricating the movements of his rigid cockshaft within my sex, squelching outwards at the point where our bodies joined, his cum oozing from my sex as his jerky movements slowed at last.

"Oh Trey .... Trey..." Lying before him, his cock impaling me, throbbing inside me, I was glowing, my body alive in the aftermath of my own climax, so aware that my sex was flooded with his cum, that he'd taken me and finished inside me. I'd never felt such pleasure, such intoxicating enjoyment and excitement, I'd never been so aware of my own body as I was in that moment in time where he'd finished inside me and we were still joined together, where he was still inside me.

Lying on the Church altar, the white altar cloth cool against my breasts, against my cheek, I was unable to move. My body had turned to jello, my legs and arms were outside my ability to command. I sprawled face down on the altar, just as Trey had finished with me, breathing in great gasps, helpless, Trey leaning forward, still pressed up against me, still inside me, his cock faintly pulsing.

"Oh fuck, Jenny..." Trey was the first to speak after our shared culmination.

"Trey..." My own voice was a whisper, my eyes closed, I was smiling. So that was sex? Wow! I so wanted his arms around me, holding me now but his hands on my butt, caressed my butt. That was fine too.

"Jenny... I have to..." I could feel him shrinking inside me, his cum oozing from me.

"Okay," I breathed, and he did, he eased back, his cock slipping wetly from my sex.

"Ohhhh." A little moan as I found myself suddenly empty. Without his cock inside me, I was suddenly lost. It was as if a part of me had been removed, was missing.

"Ooohhhhhh." I sighed now, closing my eyes, feeling his cum oozing thickly from me, almost gushing out of me, flowing out from me where I was wide open. Trey had filled me with his cum, filled me full and I was too weak to move. I could feel it flowing from my wide open and distended sex, the first cum a man had ever shot off inside my body and I wanted it to stay inside me. All of it. I wanted it to flow deeper inside me, I wanted it to remain where his cock had spurted it deep inside my sex. I didn't want to lose it, not a drop, but I was too weak to move.

"God, you're so pretty, Jenny." Trey's voice brought me back to the present. I think I'd almost slept for a moment, my eyes closed, my breathing slowing as I lay on the altar.

On the altar?

Shit!

"Trey..." I was panicking. "Trey, we have to clean everything up before my Mom and Father D'Souza get back here."

"They'll be a while, Jenny." His voice was so relaxed, so confident but when I started to move, he helped me stand, lifted me easily and sat me on the altar, took me in his arms, held me. My head resting against his shoulder, my legs either side of him, my breasts pressed against his shirt. Both his arms around me, one stroking the back of my head, the other my back as I clung to him, glowing, alive, happy.

It was his hand that tilted my face up to look at him. He was smiling. Smiling down at me and I just glowed. "Jenny, uh, we can date now, right? I'm really serious about you." He looked so concerned, so worried.

I giggled. "Like, I'm going to say no after this, Trey. I'll try and talk my Mom into letting me." I kissed him. For a long time. "If you try and dump me after this, I'm gonna kill you, Trey." I smiled. "Seriously."

His nose brushed mine, his lips brushed mine. "Girlfriend?"

"Boyfriend?" My heart could have burst with happiness. This was bliss and I could stay forever in his arms. Well, I could but Mom'd be back soon and I needed to, uh, clean up, and, uh...

"Oh shit! Trey..." I looked down and panicked. That cum, his cum, it'd been oozing from me onto the altar cloth while I'd been sitting there and, uh, I was sitting in this pink-tinged pool that was spreading. Rapidly.

"Uhhh ... well, I guess we know you were a virgin, huh, Jenny." Trey wasn't concerned, he was grinning.

"Well, duh," I said, just looking. Holy smoke. "Just how much of that was there?"

He was trying not to laugh I guess, coz he kind of snuffled and choked. "Lot's" he said. "Stand up, here, I'll clean up." Stepping back, he helped me stand. I looked at the white altar cloth and oh my god.

"Guess that's what they mean by the blood of the virgin," Trey breathed. We both looked at the white altar cloth, blotched red with the evidence of my lost virginity.

"What're we gonna do with it?" Jesus, that much blood? There were big red stains on it, along with even bigger wet pink stains. And Jesus, his stuff was trickling down my inner thighs now and when I looked down, there was red there too. Oh god, this was so embarrassing.

Trey didn't seem to think so. "Hold your skirt up," he said, taking the altar cloth, pulling it towards us. He knelt and wiped my thighs, wiping away the red and all that pink-tinged cum.

"There's so much blood," I said, holding my skirt up. Panicking. Jesus, this was worse than my first period. What had he done to me?

"Hey, relax, Jenny, it was your first time, that's all," he said, wiping me everywhere. Everywhere? I was blushing. Burning. God, he was wiping me there. I was beyond embarrassed.

"I'll do it ... stop, Trey ... I'll do it..." I made a grab for the altar cloth. He grinned, handed it to me and he was watching while I wiped myself. Sore. I was sore there as well but the worst of it was gone. His cum was beaded through the sparse black fluff at the juncture of my thighs, where he was still oozing slowly from me. I shivered at the sight of it, thinking about, uh, birth control and stuff like that. But first, where were my panties?

I tugged my bra back down, fastened it, looking around but I couldn't see them.

"Where are my panties? I can't find them." I was really starting to panic now. Mom and Father D'Souza would be back soon and I couldn't find them anywhere. I needed them. Badly. I needed to wash my face too and I was all sweaty. "You better help look, you were the one that took them off me. I really need them. This is messy." I glared at him. "You can laugh, it's your stuff that keeps dripping out all over everywhere. How much of it is there, anyhow?"

"Oh Jesus, lots, I think. " He peered around. Laughed. Pointed. "They're over there."

"Oh my god, how did they get there?" There they were alright, sitting right in the middle of one of the chair's the Father's sat in during mass.

"Umm, I think I tossed them over my shoulder." He looked apologetic as he stepped across the dais and retrieved them, brought them back to me. Knelt and held them for me. "Here, let me help." He was smiling. "They're so sexy."

"I don't think so." Plain white cotton? Sexy? Hardly. But I giggled anyhow as I slipped one foot through, then the other. God, Trey, helping me put my panties on. I balanced myself with one hand on his shoulder as he tugged them upwards to my knees, legs suddenly jelly again.

"What're you doing?" It was almost a squeal as he let go of my panties with one hand and lifted my skirt up so he could see me. See me there. Oh my god! My cheeks just flamed. My hand pushed at his but it didn't budge his hand. I mean, his arms, they were huge. All muscles. "Trey!" Now I did squeal.

"I want to look at you, Jenny, you're so pretty there."

Oh god, he was. He was looking at me. My sex. I was such a mess there, I could feel it. That wetness everywhere. He kissed me. He actually kissed me there. His mouth on me. I mean, he'd done that before, but nor after we'd done it. All his stuff, it was there and he kissed me anyway. His mouth on me. His tongue.

"Oh Jesus, Trey..." I stopped pushing at his arm. My hand stroked his hair instead. "Oh God."

He licked me. His tongue was licking me there, pushing in and then he stood up. Just like that he stood and his hands pulled my panties all the way up and onto me as he stood and he kissed me. His lips found mine and we were kissing and his tongue slid into my wide open mouth and there was stuff there. Salty, astringent, thick on my tongue. Huh? My heart jumped as I realized. Oh my god. Oh my god!

I tasted. I looked into his eyes and I sucked on his tongue, licked, tasted. I swallowed. I swallowed his stuff from inside me. Down my throat. Into my stomach. Oh my god. His mouth lifted from mine. His lips brushed mine lightly.

He smiled. "See, it's not bad."

"It tastes okay," I said, blushing. Licking my lips. Maybe next time....? I smiled. But oh god, my panties. So much wetness.

"You didn't use a condom," I said, not quite accusingly. There was a lot more of it. I could feel it. Inside my panties. I kissed him again anyway.

"Hey, what can I say, I'm a good Catholic boy," Trey said, kissing me back. "Besides, I didn't have any."

"You better get some," I said. "I mean, I can go to the pharmacy and get those morning after pill things tomorrow morning or Monday but I can't do that too often."

"Want to come shopping with me after school next week?" Trey smiled, rubbed his nose against mine. Kissed me. "We can pick some together."

I giggled. "Sure, but I'm not going through the checkout with you."

"Speaking of checkout. I think your Mom and Father D'Souza are going to be back soon."

"What about the altar cloth?"

"Don't worry, I'm going to tuck it away in my backpack." He grinned at me. "I'm keeping it as a souvenir, the Church won't miss one. They've must have, like, fifty of them. Besides, it'll be impossible to wash it."

"Souvenir? That's, like, so gross, Trey." But, well, my virginity? He wanted a souvenir? I giggled, feeling actually rather flattered.

"Come on, we better get out and be ready for them." Trey balled the altar cloth up and disappeared into the sacristy. Came back with his ruck. "Let's get down there."

We did, and I'd given myself a quick splash and brushed my hair in the washrooms and we were in the Church concourse when Mom and Father D'Souza returned, catching us by surprise as they walked in through the outside doors. Trey and I, we were holding hands and I was holding that bunch of red roses Trey had bought for me. Looking into each other's eyes. Not really talking, just looking at each other and all I could think of was he'd made love to me and he was my boyfriend and I was sooooo so happy.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,203 Followers