Hanky Spanky in a Hotel Room

Story Info
Bored wife seeks outside sexual satisfaction.
2k words
3.95
27.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once a week, my husband and I have sex. Usually on a Sunday. He'll roll onto his side and snuggle up behind me. His hand will move under my vest top and locate my tits. He'll cup them and squeeze the nipples until they harden. The he moves his hand downwards, slides in front of my pubis and inserts a finger into my vagina. He'll rub and stroke me until I'm wet then he either pulls me on top of him or he tells me to get onto my hands and knees -- that's his particular favourite. From there, he can pull my hips hard against him and manipulate my body so that it moves at the exact pace he likes.

When it's over, he drops fluttery kisses on my back in gratitude, reminding me of that age old saying -- 'women use sex to get affection and men use affection to get sex'. Then it is all over for another week.

I am faceless and nameless in this exchange. A convenient hole, who never turns him down. The ironic part of the whole process is that I have a much higher sex drive, but it is futile to try and change our situation. Occasionally, my attempts to initiate sex at different times/places work -- most of the time they don't and I feel rejected and a little bit dirty. Those early lessons from adolescence -- that men are sex mad or that naturally they have the higher sex drive -- have remained with the two of us. It is a fiction we silently preserve.

As my years have increased, so too has my sex drive. What used to be messy, uncomfortable and unpleasant is now the fantasy that absorbs a great deal of my thoughts. My sexual past is varied -- my first partner liked blow jobs and the sex with him hurt every time because I wasn't turned on enough but too inexperienced to know better. I gritted my teeth and bore it. My most rewarding experiences were with a married man. I started my sexual relationship with him in the usual way -- faking my orgasms, pretending that I could come through penetration alone. Then I stopped faking it. He was anxious to please me so I lay back and let him. He would kiss me, slip fingers into me and stroke me for as long as it took (sometimes a great deal of time; the female orgasm can be elusive).

The real orgasm made me scream -- the long slow build up, the panic that makes you beg someone not to stop, the glorious peak that lasts mere seconds, the shuddering spasms as it ends -- and brought on contractions that I liked to feel, sticking my fingers into my vagina and feeling the tightening grip of them. Then I wanted penetration, the brutality of a thrusting cock -- and he had that in abundance. When he was hard, his cock was huge -- uncomfortably sore at times, but he came quickly once he was in me so I forgave him.

I dream of seduction and frequent male arousal. A year ago, I stayed overnight in a Travel Lodge as I had a meeting in London first thing. I didn't get there until late -- one hour until closing time. I ordered a glass of wine and sat at the bar with a book. I had no intentions of doing anything other than finishing off my wine and then going to bed alone. The barman -- he couldn't have been more than 22 -- chatted to me, bored I think with his Tuesday night shift -- and I moved our conversation up a notch so that before he realised it he was flirting with me.

He was tall and wiry with dark hair, blue eyes and pale skin and a soft Northern Irish accent. I changed my body language, I leaned into him, I licked my lips and crossed and uncrossed my legs several times. I am not beautiful and far from physically perfect, but I can look into someone's eyes and send out a signal that we could have a great time in bed. It's subtle and very effective. As drink up time approached, he looked momentarily nervous and in a rush, having already established that I was staying in the hotel and by myself, asked if I wanted another glass of wine in my room. With him.

I felt my nipples stiffen and a rush of blood to my groin. My stomach signalled its appreciation, my knickers fizzed and I tilted my head and nodded. To be discreet, I went up first and he joined me ten minutes later. I'd rushed into the room, tidied up the mess of my spilled out suitcase, brushed my teeth and given myself a quick wash between my legs.

I was shaking when he came in, holding two glasses and a bottle of wine. He put the glasses down and grabbed me to him. It was a long time since I'd been kissed so thoroughly. I could feel a rock hard cock jabbing into my stomach through our clothes and the hand not tipping the back of my head up to his face had a firm hold of my bottom, squeezing it from time to time. I stopped kissing him, my breath coming in ragged and he pushed me towards the bed.

His hands went to my shirt and he began unbuttoning it. He undid my bra and laid me down on my back. His mouth moved downwards, from my mouth to my nipples. When his lips closed over the left one (the one that's pierced), I thought I might come then and there. I stroked his gorgeous thick hair and then wiggled down a bit to try to unfasten his trousers, but he stopped me and kissed me, little fluttery wispy things down the centre line of my body. By now he was kneeling on the floor between my legs and unfastening my trousers. He pushed my hips up so he could get them, my tights and knickers off in one smooth movement. I admired it -- the move of a practised Lothario -- and revelled in lying naked on the bed in front of a young, beautiful, fully-clothed man whose hard-on could be seen through his jeans.

He pushed me flat again and started lapping my clitoris. I'd never come that way -- it's always seemed too slow and tongues can't give you the precision and pressure of fingers -- but I felt myself starting to squelch as I was so wet. I could feel my labia starting to thicken and pulse. He stuck a finger up my rectum and after an initial twinge of "oh god, please let me be relatively clean up there", I relaxed. I was imagining his cock now, still hidden under those jeans. I pictured it thrusting into me and it was almost enough to make me come, but I held back.

I propped myself up on my elbows and watched him, his thick shiny hair and the large hands grasping either side of my hips. I wriggled upwards and indicated with my eyes that he should come too. He grabbed my hands and pinned my arms above my head. He bit down hard on my nipples and I groaned. My back had arched of its own accord, so that my tits were up as high as they could be, nipples begging for his mouth and neck exposed.

He rolled me onto my front and told me not to move. I obeyed and listened to him peeling off his clothes. I turned round to watch him desperate to see what his body looked like, but he stuck a hand out and covered my eyes and slapped my bottom hard a couple of times. Then I felt him on top of me and his cock making its way between the cheeks of my arse. I don't think I've ever felt a cock that hard and smooth against me. He put a hand round the front of my body to ease me up and used the other hand to guide himself in. Once in, he thrust so hard I almost expected it to come out of my stomach. One hand held onto my left tit while the other rubbed my clitoris. The thrusts continued and I could hear his breath, hard and ragged. With a groan he came.

He lay on top of me for a while, panting faintly, and then slid off and turned me onto my back again. His fingers began to finish off the job they had started earlier. He kissed me and then started to bite my neck, moving down once more to my nipples. I held my breath in fits and starts, encouraging my orgasm. I felt the rush of blood that starts at the back move itself forward towards my clitoris and I lay still letting it ebb back again. I did it another time and his fingers eased their frantic rubbing. "Oh no, don't stop, please don't stop..." I gasped and he continued. I began the ascent and then started to scream as I came, harder than I've ever come in my entire life. His hand was still, but as I shuddered to a halt, he rubbed me again. The spasms restarted and I came again.

He was hard again so as I was still contracting I pulled him on top of me and into me as quickly as I could. I'd always wanted to experience what it felt like to contract round a cock instead of just fingers. He lasted longer this time, the hair from his chest rubbing rhythmically against my nipples.

We finished off the bottle of wine. I lay propped up on my elbows on my side, my fingers playing with the dark hair on his chest and we fell asleep entwined.

I awoke at five am, lying on my side and with his erection stabbing into my back. I rolled him onto his back and squatted above him. As I took his cock into me, I pulled his arms up so he was supporting me and I could lower myself almost fully up and down the length of his shaft (a trick I picked up from the married man years ago; it requires strong thigh muscles). His eyes closed and his head tilted back. I jumped off him and took him in my mouth. He told me afterwards, he'd seen stars when he came.

"You're such a bad girl..." I'd rolled my eyes at the unoriginal dialogue and he'd caught the movement, pulled me over his knee and spanked me. I had wriggled at first, outraged by the gesture and how ludicrous it seemed -- this youthful boy spanking me, a woman approaching 40. But the smacks, the sound of his hand hitting my flesh and the pain of it began to turn me on. He hit me one last time, hard, and then rolled me onto my back and thrust his fingers into me. I was so turned on he could almost get his entire hand in there and then he moved his middle finger out to my clit and stroked it. By this point, all the nerve endings down there were fizzing. He kissed my nipples and then replaced the fingers inside me with his mouth.

I stopped breathing and then, for the first time in my life, came in someone's mouth. I didn't know his name and I didn't care.

When my husband's hand begins its predictable Sunday morning tit squeeze, I close my eyes and remember the Irishman -- his appreciation of my body, the willingness to kiss and taste all of me and his desire to pleasure me. Sometimes I can almost imagine it's him behind me thrusting into me doggy style and the memory makes me smile. My husband is a good man and I won't leave him, but a little bit of very good sex goes a long way so I will need to seek out the Irishman soon. Him, or another rock hard, mad for it 22-year-old looking only for a one-night stand. Any takers?