Hanmer Springs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a moment she really did not want to end until the realisation of where they were and the scene they were offering to the public, struck her -- she half expected a curious row of faces to be watching them but after a quick glance was relieved to discover that pedestrians were still drifting by in the distance, oblivious to their act of totally committed love. Reassured, she quickly returned to a long and loving kiss, savouring the feel of him slowly subsiding within in her as his all-encompassing embrace sustained her. Comfortable that nobody was taking a blind bit of notice of them, they lay there absorbing the chemical and emotional love that flowed between them, enhanced by the wonderful tender kisses being exchanged.

After maybe ten, fifteen minutes -- who knows - David was again concerned that Jenny would be suffering a dreadful cramp and reluctantly gave up his oh-so comfortable position and helped Jenny to her feet, but he couldn't bear not to be touching her and stood behind her with his arms wrapped around her and their cheeks touching again.

They watched the street with detached pleasure as they basked in their continued intimacy in the mild air. David would have loved to do an Adam and Eve walk around the park hand in hand, minus the fig leaves, reckoning that nobody would notice, but the idea of a quick wash in the privacy of a hot pool before they closed at ten was even more appealing, so they rounded up their three pieces of clothing and after one more long kiss, slipped them on and hand-in-hand wandered off to the pools.

They arrived at the pools with half an hour before closing time and immersed themselves in opposite corners -- just in the nick of time according to Jenny, as David's juices were running down her leg and might have been obvious on their return to the motel. It was soothing relaxation for long-tensed muscles and quite soporific -- how easy it would have been to sleep with a suitable prop under the chin! After a while, Jenny thought the water a bit hot and likely to sap her remaining strength so stood up. She looked gorgeously 'pink' as the hot water streamed down her body provoking David to crab across on his knees to grasp her round her legs. He gently parted her folds and let his tongue probe her once again, just to make sure that she was still switched on.

Jenny reacted reassuringly, seemingly constantly receptive to the slightest sensual stimulation. She parted her legs and pulled his face tighter against her as the thrills and tingles shot through her relaxed body and a long kiss on her G spot engendered a slow rolling climax. Was there no end to the number of times David was going to ravage her nervous system this day?? David stood up and held her tightly, and gave her a long loving kiss before they stepped out of the pool. Drying in the air was almost instant so they pulled the garments on and left for the motel. Wearing the 'quick-dress' with nothing else under it had always been a problem for Jenny. On the one hand she knew that she was more completely covered than with some top and pant combinations, and no less than if she had been wearing a one-piece swimsuit, she still felt it was 'naughty' -- probably because, in her mind, it advertised the reason she was wearing it in the first place and that was to drive David crazy! But as they walked back arm in arm, she felt sort of liberated too and wondered whether she had had too much wine or was it the soporific effects of the hot pool that made her not care now? In any event it felt really good when David stopped for a hug and kiss and she could feel him through the material.

In time, they reached their room. David hung up the wet towel they had washed in the hot pool - which seemed none the worse for wear for its unusual uses -- filled in the room service breakfast menu, kicked off his shoes and flopped onto the bed, the effects of the day beginning to tell! Jenny emerged from the bathroom, bent over him and gave him a kiss. Never one to overlook the convenience of access of the 'quick-dress' , David gave it a firm tug until it was in a heap at her feet and pulled her down onto him. The sensation of her lips on his was sufficient to generate enough energy to remove his own clothes and rejoin her embrace. Several hours later, they both awoke to find that they were on top of the bed clothes, the light still on and the curtains not drawn! They pulled the blankets down and lay under the sheet as the latent heat in the room was still high, left the curtains open to allow the cooler night air to circulate and switched off the light. After a short but very tender and loving kiss, they went to sleep again, wrapped in each others arms.