Hanmer Springs Ch. 02

Story Info
Casual lovers have two more days together.
6k words
4.2
11.8k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 03/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day Two:

David wasn't sure what woke him, maybe Jenny turned over, but he found himself facing her as she lay on her back. He eyed the clock and wondered whether he could sneak out of bed to get the KY and ever so gently slip into his recumbent lover. Then he though of the day at the beach and decided that he had better keep his powder dry, to coin a phrase. Instead, he pulled the sheet down and began to suck the nearest nipple – and what a lovely way to start the day. That engendered a fierce embrace with some very passionate kisses until David said he felt uncomfortable not having shaved. He whipped through the shower, shaved, put on some shorts and rescued the breakfast tray and newspaper from outside the door. Leaving the covered tray on the bench, he parked himself in the easy chair and buried himself in the newspaper, feeling that he had been seriously absent from the real world for 24 hours.

Jenny showered and to his great delighted emerged in the quick dress. She felt on top of the world having been woken by a lovely tingling sensation that spread to the rest of her body as the long kisses and skin contact worked their magic. She felt so vibrant and alive that she wasn't quite sure what exactly it was she wanted to do first. Something quite different maybe? While pondering these great thoughts she uncovered the tray and noted the array of breads, butters, jams, yogurts and mueslis while she filled the HW jug with water. A ridiculous thought flitted through her mind, triggered by something David had said weeks earlier, but was promptly discarded. As the jug began to rumble, the thought came back more insistently – she couldn't, surely? It wasn't her style!

After a moment's further hesitation she went into the bathroom for a minute then came out and began putting the cups onto their saucers. She was grappling with he question of how to do it when the problem solved itself. David hearing the rattling cups peered around the paper and asked what was for breakfast. Taking a deep breath, Jenny said ME and slowly undid the quick dress and let it slide to the floor. Quivering with embarrassed excitement, she straddled the corner of the bed and lay down feeling hot and cold with what she had now done. David was so astonished that it took him a split second to accept this beautiful invitation that had him on his knees at her feet. Then he almost climaxed when he realised what a loving act she had given him.

Parting her folds, he savoured the taste of the raspberry jam that she had spread liberally within. He was so excited by what she had done – for him. She squirmed and bucked as orgasm after orgasm rocked her body as he vigorously pursued every last particle until he planted a sugary kiss on her lovely lips. Well, that was a breakfast he would never forget, nor would he forget the love and effort that it must have taken for Jenny to do that. Jenny could hardly believe that she had gone through with it and shuddered with a sort of titillated pleasure by the effect that it had on David – satisfied that she had given him something especially memorable.

David felt so loving in response that he joined her on the bed, where he held and kissed her as she came down from her high. The hot water jug in the meantime had turned itself off so they just lay there stroking and kissing gently until they both reached a semi-sleepy state in companionable silence. Jenny emerged from the heights of sensual pleasure feeling so happy with being both loved and secure in his arms. How strange it was that the mere contact with his body afterwards, could prolong the sensitivity of all her nerve endings and the pleasure that pervaded her body.

Another half hour passed before either of them could be bothered rousing themselves, not that there was anything that required to be done soon, other than to have what was left of the unprepared breakfast! Then a tour through the surrounding area and a visit to the beach.

David slipped off his shorts and rolled on top of her and wriggled around just for the sheer joy of feeling her skin pressing onto his. He rolled off and sucked both nipples long and hard then began moving down her body. At that point Jenny sat up and pushed him away telling him that jam was off and that he could get breakfast while she showered! David made the tea and put a bit of muesli in a plate with milk – and thought that would do him until he could have a real coffee and maybe a muffin a bit later. Jenny emerged from the shower and stepped into her quick-dress, much refreshed and ready for her muesli and tea, both having decided that toast without jam wasn't all that desirable, and that further sustenance on the way would be fine.

They packed both motel towels into the bag but left a note on the rail to advise room service that they only borrowed them! Jenny pocketed the map and they went off to the car park. Jenny said she would navigate and instructed David to get onto highway 7 and carry on until they came to junction at which they were to turn left onto highway 70 to meet up with SH1 at South Bay, just south of Kaikoura. If they went the other way they would join SH1 at Waipara and then come back to Gore Bay which was about half way on the loop from either direction. The reason she chose the first way was that she wanted to go through Goose Bay which wasn't far south of South Bay - just in case it had a better beach. Anyway, there was bound to be a coffee shop on the SH nearer Kaikoura and that was a priority as far as David was concerned.

It was a lovely sunny day – not too hot as yet – and not with a great deal of traffic on the local roads that wound through pretty countryside. The beauty of the surroundings only complimented their happiness at being together and free to do as they pleased for one more day. After a while David pulled into a rest area and gave Jenny a long kiss. The gear lever prevented any other moves but he was satisfied after expressing his joy so they drove on until they reached the junction at South Bay, where there was a coffee shop.

Thus refreshed, they drove on until they found an area of beach where the road went around a stand of bush that actually obscured the beach at that point, and found a nearby park for the car and walked down onto the beach with their bag of bits and pieces, the only addition being a large beach towel that Jenny had the foresight to bring with her but which was too bulky for the bag and had to be carried. They dumped these near a bush, kicked off their shoes and began to walk back the way they had come so that they could keep an eye on the car.

The sun still had a fair bit of summer heat in it so they needed hats, but the onshore breeze coming off the sea was refreshingly cool without blowing sand against them or disturbing their hats. It was an idyllic day with the tide advancing slowly in gentle lapping waves, crashing noisily then hissing quietly back. Seagulls screeched and circled warily, scanning the strangers for potential signs of food.

When they arrived back at the spot where they had parked the bag, they explored around the area and realised that it was a promontory that protruded onto the beach with sufficient sand/soil under it to support the bush and tree growth. The only reason it had survived the road making was that it was easier to build the road in a straight line, hence that piece of bush survived. Apart from the privacy it afforded from the road, it would also provide shade from the midday sun that was becoming a problem.

Jenny spread the beach towel on the sand in the sun, intending to soak up some vitamin D for a few minutes before retreating to the shade. After a quick glance around and satisfied that he could hear if any car stopped on the road, pulled off his shirt and shorts and lay on the motel towel beside her. Jenny decided that having changed into her 'quick dress' when she left the car, she might as well take it off and enjoy a few minutes of the sun as well. They lay on their stomachs facing the sea, not daring to touch one another in order to postpone the outburst of sensual tension that was steadily rising. After three minutes they both had to turn over onto their backs to avoid a potential burn, and after another three minutes, they both moved into the bush line and under the shade of some wind battered trees.

Even there, the heat rising from the hot sand wafted across them, warmed by the sea breeze, and Jenny felt sufficiently liberated in her nakedness to really enjoy the very pleasant sensations caused by the breeze and the wonderful sense of well-being that suffused her as she stood beside David with her hand in his. Her affection for him bubbled up inside her, joining the lurking tingling that quietly pervaded her senses as she watched the sea creeping towards them with the same inevitability that she knew they were to make love –soon! She let go of his hand and ran her fingers across his bottom, pressing the taut skin as she made a pattern on it.

David had a complete sense of relaxation at this very happy moment, loving the feel of the breeze and the smell of the sea and sighed with enormous pleasure when he felt Jenny's fingers touching him. He turned towards her and she stepped into his arms, pressing her body against his male hardness, and responded enthusiastically to his long kiss. The kiss escalated in intensity as their tongues intertwined and jousted, and David's fingers slipped into her folds exploring its developing wetness. He broke away from her and turned her around to face the sea, rather than risk any further stimulation, pulling her back into him so that he could cup a taut breast in his hand as he laid his cheek against hers. Jenny sighed and reached up to touch his cheek and arched her body forward to meet as his fingers that were once again exploiting her vulnerability to having her G-spot touched. As always, her responses were driving David close to exploding point where consummation of their love became an imperative.

Although shaded, the ground was extremely uneven and littered with general detritus associated with private spots on a beach! Jenny kicked a few bits and pieces to one side and nudged her towel into a heap at her feet and knelt down on it, leaning forward on her elbows so that she could see the sea - a growing sense of excitement giving her tingles all over and making her feel hyper sensitive to everything around her, particularly the smell of hot sand as it wafted passed her on the breeze and what seemed like the increased sound of the waves breaking gently on the sand.

David knelt behind her and positioned himself to make the initial plunge, fighting to hold back his boiling juices. At first touch, he felt the pull of the velvet sleeve as it sought to draw him precipitously inside, requiring all his will not to give in immediately to all his own pent up desires. Jenny was almost vibrating with the effort she too was making to resist pushing back onto him and to hold the incredible sensations that were already coursing through her pelvis. David risked another few millimetres and then felt completely overwhelmed by the sensation of belonging deep within – a similar sensation must have overtaken Jenny and she bucked back hard onto him, plunging him into her very depths. David gasped, reflexed to withdraw but then plunged back again, giddy with the pleasure of giving in to the need.

After one more attempt to fully withdraw that was thwarted by the contrary intent of the velvet sleeve, David was overtaken by a most explosive orgasm that drove him hard against her, almost pushing her over, as his hot juices flooded into her. He let out a yell and struggled to keep sufficient muscular control of his legs to prevent them both from toppling over, as the impact of his climax ravaged his nervous system and blotted out all other sensations.

Jenny felt the onset of a minor climax as soon as she felt him enter her that, in turn, ramped up to another level as the second incursion went further to the point where the desire to have him deep inside her was so uncontrollably compelling that she just rammed herself back against him, with every muscle in the slippery sleeve working to prevent any withdrawal. The rolling climax that was rising to a crescendo burst into a mind-bending flash as she felt his juices jet into her. Her view of the sea disappeared into white obscurity as multitudinous electrical impulses randomly surged through her body. Muscles stopped working correctly and she would have toppled forward if David had not been holding her hips so firmly.

They were both gasping, not from the effort of love making, but from the affects of the climaxes that continued to wrack their bodies. Jenny came down to earth with the sound of the sea again and a warm fuzzy feeling that suffused her body. She pushed herself back up onto straightened arms and nestled snugly into David's welcoming body as he leant forward over her so that he was partially draped over her back. David kissed her back and neck and reached around to fondle her still-taut nipples and full breasts. How he adored every inch of her and could have remained there for ages but David, worried about the prolonged pressure on her knees, slowly withdrew and helped her to her feet. Once standing, they clung to one another, pressed together from lips to toes, and kissed long and lovingly as their mixed juices seeped down between them.

The tide by now had come quite close to the bush area so David stepped onto the sand to see if anyone was on the horizon and, being alone suggested they have a quick plunge in the sea. The water was a bit colder than expected so they went in only waist deep, but that served both its cooling and cleansing purposes and provided another excuse for a long kiss.

They walked out hand in hand, marvelling at the strange sensation of being naked on an empty beach after such a precious experience together and had another long kiss in the middle of the beach, just out of sheer defiance, jubilation and exhilaration.

They put their hats on but stood around letting both breeze and sun dry them off, in no hurry to leave this place of a thousand pleasures. The sounds and smell of the sea would be forever evocative of that loving moment when their bodies were fused together.

It was with great reluctance that David pulled on his shorts, draped his shirt over his shoulder and put their shoes into the bag. Jenny pulled up her quick dress and they set off back to the car. The car was by now extremely hot inside so Jenny, with a boldness that surprised David, elected not to put on her normal outfit but to remain cooler as she was! After a short debate, the agreed that they would have to bid farewell to the sea unless they went back the way they had come, so instead went inland, aiming for Huranui and lunch.

Jenny felt quite provocative going into the café knowing how little clothing she had on, but was reassured when she joined others far more revealingly dressed to cope with the rising temperature. They quickly consumed their order sitting under an umbrella on the footpath then motored on back to Hanmer, choosing another of its many bush walks for exercise and solitude.

The smell of the bush was quite different to that of the sea, and the temperature cooler than the beach as they wandered hand in hand around the tracks – content to be touching and refreshing those sensations associated with heightened sensual awareness in each other. Every other corner was an occasion for a long kiss and recharge helped by David carrying his shirt so that there was only one piece of thin material between them, and at one point where there was a resting area with a seat, he pulled her quick dress down to her waist so that he could feel her breasts pressing into his chest as his fingers explored her back.

Jenny couldn't believe how much her life had changed in the few years of their relationship that had brought her to a point where the events of the last two days would even have been imagined, let alone performed. Reserve and modesty were ingrained life-long instincts, or so she thought as she sometimes wondered out loud that she did not understand what he did to her! Yet here she was, perfectly relaxed on a public path on a bush walk, enjoying being kissed while half naked!! Whew, after the last two days nothing would faze her.

About 4.30, they decided to buy a bottle of wine on their way back to the motel and have a rest before finding a place to have dinner later. Their room was hot and stuffy so they opened the windows, poured a couple of glasses of cold white wine and toasted one another. Jenny said she would have a very quick shower to clean the salty residue off her and be back in a tick. David asked her to leave it running as he would like to make sure all the sand was rinsed off.

Thus, they finished up on the bed wrapped around each other as if there was no other way of being together. Each long kiss was accompanied by a long draft of the wine until they reached a point where each felt beautifully tizzy. David said he was hungry and fancied another jam treat, at which Jenny giggled and told him jam was off as she had used it all that morning – would KY do instead? Never one to quibble when on a mission, David applied the KY but then decided that his recumbent dick needed to be comforted so slipped it inside her and pressed her legs together so that he was locked in. It just felt exactly right for the next round of kisses after which, still locked together, they rolled over on to their sides and with their arms around each other, both dozed off.

They came to life again around 5.30, well apart on the bed as the result of their own body heat and the heat of the room, but the wake-up kiss took instant root in their perpetually sensual mood and had David reaching for the KY again, since jam was off. This time he had Jenny straddle the corner of the bed - so that he could give her an 'oral booster shot to prevent her eyes straying elsewhere' - and delighted in teasing her most sensitive spots with his tongue. She wriggled and squirmed, pushed and pulled his head until he plunged his tongue deep inside her triggering yet another climax that had her shaking her head and blinking blindly while she got her breath back. David loved those beautiful moments of her confusion and used it, somewhat sneakily, to slip briefly inside her himself to add to the medley of sensations wracking her body.

Hungry though they were, neither had a large appetite and opted for a Chinese meal they could eat at an outside table, their main indulgence being to finish off the wine that they brought with them. Thus satisfied, they wandered leisurely down the street wondering whether another hot pool might be nice, but deciding against it as it was a bit pricey for a mere 30 minutes.

They looked lovingly across to the dark corner of the park where they had been the night before, but a dog was being exercised there, so feeling the need for some conventional exercise themselves decided to walk on for another 30 minutes to the river, then walk back to the motel and perhaps be conventional and just sit or lie and read or watch TV!

It was really lovely weather and the walk was both relaxing as well as invigorating and they returned to the motel in good spirits, having discussed their adventures to date. On the way back, Jenny had observed how beautiful and fulfilling she found their time together on the one hand and how bizarre that she did not seem to be fully in control of herself, on the other! Being together was wonderful, touching was exciting but inevitably led to kissing, then kissing fired them both up, David fondled her breasts, and, at that point she began to lose the plot and before she knew what was happening she was naked in his arms again and all sorts of unusual things happened in unusual places at unusual times!! David had promised that he would become a monk and read the paper or his book or watch TV on their return. Be conventional? Yeah, right!

12