Hanmer Springs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had hardly got into the motel room before he had discarded his clothes and plonked himself on the bed with his book and newspaper. Jenny started to fill in the breakfast order form and asked what he wanted – silly question as she knew the answer as soon as the question left her lips - jam! Jenny hung the form on the door handle, gave him a playful tug as she passed the bed and thought the reaction was a good omen – her own response was a little shiver of expectation so she wondered, why not now? She cleaned her teeth, slipped her clothes off, went back to the bed, and since he was hidden behind the paper, she surprised him by straddling him - that got rid of the newspaper!

Jenny leant forward and brushed his lips with hers then stretched further so that her breasts were above his lips, eager to succour each nipple in turn. After savouring the tingling sensations, Jenny positioned herself to enjoy a long beautiful kiss, a kiss that seemed to go on forever and reach into her very being with promises of love and tenderness and excitement and fulfilment as David crushed her to his chest. Excitement was soon reached as David rolled her over and let his fingers seek out the softness of her inner thigh. The gentle stroking of her lips soon had them covered with her inner juices and parted so that he could tease her magic spot. David loved the feel of the velvet sleeve and his imagination was firing up with the wonder of how he would soon claim it as his own, as it would him.

Jenny gasped and thrust against his fingers, driving them deep inside as her first rolling climax overtook her. Seconds later, David found her G spot and triggered another short but intense climax that momentarily disoriented her. David, now unable to control his own excitement that was always driven to a peak by Jenny's beautiful responses, gathered her legs in his arms and positioned himself over her, entering her ever so slowly, almost brought to climax by the exquisite feel of the velvet sleeve as it first encompassed him. Jenny struggled with patience too, trying to ignore the imperious signals to every muscle to draw him right in, until her will to make it last longer was overtaken by a further intrusion by David. She gave in with a reflexive thrust of her hips that coincided with David's loss of control that had him plunge right in with a loud yell.

Everything blurred for both of them as overloaded nervous systems jerked and writhed uncontrollably. Jenny's legs straightened as her hips rose to engulf him and David's back arched as he tried, impossibly, to penetrate even deeper with his life giving juices. Jenny felt her muscles responding to draw in every drop as she felt the hot jet of fluid flood her welcoming cavity. The word 'fusion' probably best describes the state of their bodies at that moment, completely as one. The ripples gradually subsided and both became aware of the lovely afterglow that suffused them – the closeness of mind and body. They pulled up the sheet and kissed until sleep overtook them.

The Third Day

The subdued light from their open windows slowly lit the room as day dawned. Not a cloud to be seen but promised for later in the day – to be a mirror of the mood they were to be in as they both went about their different business after breakfast. Jenny disentangled her leg from underneath his and pushed up against his back, seeking comfort from the unwelcome reality that the wonderful time they had been having was soon to be over. It was still pretty early and she wondered whether she should wake him up or let him sleep. Her nipples brushed against the skin of his back and began the first little tingle for the day. Then the warmth of his smooth bottom pressing against her pelvic area sent the decisive message and resolved the issue – he can have all the time he needs to sleep – later when she was not around! Time together was becoming increasingly precious, so she reached around and very gently stroked him, just teasing and manipulating him to see how long it might take for the signals to reach the male cortex and receive a reply.

David awoke with a lovely warm feeling in his nether region and most senses becoming rapidly alert soon after. In fact it was so nice that he tried to conceal any reaction to it on his part for fear of interrupting it, but the growing tumescence gave him away so he swivelled his head for a good morning kiss. It wasn't the best of positions so Jenny moved up higher resulting in a breast covering his arm.

This presented a tantalising opportunity to be able to touch its firm nipple with his other hand, which added to the general excitement of them both. David rolled onto his back so that he could embrace her properly and return the kiss with his usual enthusiasm causing her to lie partially across him. The male hardness that she could feel against her leg was a warning that this was no ordinary 'good morning' kiss and that more could be demanded in spite of the activities of the previous evening!

Jenny broke away and reached over the side of the bed for the two bolsters that adorned the head of the bed when made and which usually got in the way at all other times. She always suspected that there had to be a better use for them and was pleased that she had discovered one. Jenny laid them down the bed, end-to-end and motioned for David to lie on top of them. Having him suitably elevated, allowed her to comfortably straddle him and to lean forward for another kiss. It also allowed David the perfect position from which to cup her beautiful breasts and tease the now rigid nipples. The twin pleasures of having her nipples massaged along with the sensations generated by his hardness against her pelvis, conjured up erotic reminders of a similar position in the bush clearing the day before and, the exciting climax that followed.

Jenny quickly sat herself up so that she was positioned over him, then guided him into her well lubricated and parted lips. She shuddered as the heat from some lubrication he applied to himself coursed through her velvet sleeve adding to the feel of his presence that was rippling through her and, while patience might have prolonged the pleasure, mounting passion was not to be denied for a second longer.

Unable to remain poised above him any longer, she slumped down onto him, plunging him deep into her welcoming void. She let out a sharp cry as every nerve ending within her body went critical with a confusing array of signals that caused a discordant array of muscular reactions. Slumping forward on outstretched arms, caused her G-spot to press against his pelvic bone and release another blinding climax, following which she fell forward onto his chest.

David was understandingly excited by the new turn of events and quickly settled on the bolster after spraying his dick with his angina medication. Apart from dilating blood vessels, it had a slight alcohol burn and he had discovered that was also very slippery. Jenny positioned herself so that his dick snuggled between hot lips that were attempting to engulf him, and it took all his willpower not to thrust upwards to drive himself into her completely.

Instead, he managed to lie quite immobile while, through half closed eyes, he could see Jenny straining to hold back her climax that his partial penetration and the hot lubrication were demanding. Seconds, maybe minutes later, she let out a cry and he felt the full insertion of his manhood into the grasping, pulsing sleeve as their pelvises meshed in that uniting bond.

He couldn't tell whether it was the physical pleasure or the mental satisfaction that overwhelmed him, but the end result was a muscle convulsion that arched his hips up to meet her even more tightly and the release of a flood of juices to mingle with hers. The lights went out in his head and his legs and feet felt as if they had detached, so great was his orgasm, and he lay there quite powerless for some time as little eruptions shuddered through his body. What a joy to 'come to' and realise that they were still locked together and that Jenny was lying on top of him – so easy for him to wrap his arms around her and to express his love with a long gentle kiss. After a while they rolled over, and perfectly content, went to sleep for another hour.

When David woke, he felt lazily relaxed and inwardly cursed that he was due to catch the shuttle to Christchurch in a couple of hours. The way he felt at that moment could go on forever as far as he was concerned, but he had two hours left and he needed to make good use of them. Disentangling himself, he went to the shower and was thoroughly enjoying the endless stream of hot water when Jenny slipped in beside him. Now this was not a large shower so they contented themselves with a long kiss as the hot water streamed over their bodies. David couldn't resist squirting a load of shampoo onto her front and spreading it around her breasts so that their bodies were delightfully slippery as the rubbed up against each other. Finally rinsing that off, he left Jenny to the shower and dried off.

After he had rescued the paper and breakfast tray from the doorway, he had a shave and settled down with the paper as Jenny emerged from the shower wearing her quick-dress and looking all fresh and glowing. The jug had boiled so Jenny busied herself with the tea making and poured some muesli into each plate while ripping the tops off the two yoghurt pots. They had a convivial breakfast and began to add their remaining clothes to their suitcases since Jenny was also to leave to go onto another tourist venue that she had promised to evaluate.

Having nearly finished his packing, David decided that he needed a farewell kiss, well before he was due to leave, just in case it took longer than might be expected! They sort of collided at the side of the bed and David, immediately excited by the feel of her through the single layer of the quick dress, pulled it down so that her breasts were pressed against his naked chest. She smelled so sweet from the recent shower and felt soft and warm to his hands as they roamed over her back as they began a long ardent kiss. As always, that sort of kiss usually had only one ending and was well on track to get there.

David completed her disrobing by another pull on the dress that dropped in a heap at her feet and guided her to straddle the corner of the bed where she lay down. Unbeknown to Jenny he had saved some of his breakfast and it came as a shock when her vaginal lips were suddenly plastered with raspberry yoghurt! David explained that he was just finishing his breakfast as his lips and tongue consumed rather more than the amount of yoghurt. Jenny felt herself slipping into that glorious phase of both excitement and anticipation as the little electrical charges that had started ran through her body, began to grow in intensity, begging for a climax.

She squirmed and bucked as the first orgasm rocked her body as he vigorously pursued every last particle. She alternately, rolled her head from side to side as the unrelenting waves continued to flood over her until yet another climax, shorter but sharper, left her breathless and tingling all over. Warm lips covered hers and her pelvic passion slipped slowly into a loving kiss. As usual, her responses made David very loving and he wanted to leave her with the fondest memories.

Helping her upright he encouraged her to turn around and kneel on the bed. His manhood had not fully recovered from the previous hour but showed some interest so, with a liberal coving of the remaining yoghurt, David positioned himself behind her and eased himself into her. Jenny felt the wonderful feeling of the initial plunge as David pulled her back onto him. Reluctant to move , she resisted the temptation to employ her muscles until she realised that he was not at boiling point and began to enjoy the wonderful feeling as she tensioned her grip on him. She rose up onto straight arms and pushed back against him rejoicing as he leant over her back and cupped her breasts.

Satisfied that he was well past boiling point, David began to gyrate himself with in her, sending urgent signals to every never ending she possessed. As she began to thrust against him she could feel a climax slowly rising, like a slow wave approaching the shore from a long way off, gathering speed as it got closer until finally peaking as it neared the beach before crashing with a cataclysmic roar and sweeping over everything in front of it before subsiding into smaller ripples.

David thought he had totally expended himself an hour earlier but was amazed to discover that his own gyrations coupled with the onslaught of Jenny's muscle action had actually increased his tumescence and was building up to an unexpected climax. His own joy rose several degrees when, with a mighty convulsion, he jetted his juices deep within her and nearly pushed her on to her face as he gave her a totally uncontrolled thrust in his ecstasy. David wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her hard against him as he leant forward to smother her back in kisses. Jenny felt so exhausted that she slumped forward resting her head on her hands as she enjoyed the encompassing sensation of his body over hers. They rested like that for some time until finally, David reluctantly pulled away and restarted the shower in which they spent the next fifteen minutes just hugging and kissing and trying not to contemplate that the end of this blissful time was any moment now.

12