Hanna Ch. 10-13

Story Info
Getting together - and getting away.
20.6k words
4.86
20.8k
00

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

Chapter 10

Dinner for Two

It was some time before either of us had the energy to even speak, let alone move, each content to lie in each other's arms as our bodies slowly recovered from the totally shattering experience we had shared.

Hanna made the first move, slipping from my arms and sitting up then bending to kiss me lightly. 'Would you like to stay over Mac?'

'I'd love to Hanna.' I said. 'But it's a bit impractical tonight, I have to be in Brussels early tomorrow morning and I brought nothing with me. If I'd had any idea.'

'I know, I understand, I wasn't certain myself.'

'But you thought we might?'

'Share my bed? Yes, well to be truthful, I hoped we might.'

'I wish I'd know that.' I replied, pushing myself up and taking her face in my hands. I looked deep into those darkly sparkling eyes for several long seconds and knew she could tell I was about to say something I thought important.

Although at that moment I knew exactly what I wanted to say to her I also thought I needed to be careful, not come on too strongly too soon, so I struggled to find the right words. Eventually I made a decision, and said. 'I know this is neither the time nor the place to say this, but I'm going to take a risk and say it anyway. I have been waiting a long time for someone like you to come along, and I think you might have been doing the same thing. The only way we can find out if what we have been feeling for each other this evening is more than physical attraction plus a healthy dose of lust, is to spend lots of time with each other. And not all of it in bed.' I added with a grin.

Just as it had earlier, when I'd been trying to dress after she had asked me to stay for a meal, I felt my heart start beating wildly when she replied. 'I agree Mac, I think that's a very good idea.'

I couldn't help myself, I dropped my arms around her and hugged her tight. 'Darling, darling Hanna.' I whispered in her ear, feeling her bed-tousled hair tickling my face.

I hung on to her for a long time, at first fearing that if I let her go she might change what she'd said, but when I realised she was holding me just as tightly, just because it felt so good, so very, very good.

But eventually nature forced my hand and I released my hold. 'I'm sorry but I really must use your bath-room.' I said, adding with a happy grin. 'But don't you dare to suddenly disappear on me.'

'I won't, I promise.' she said softly as she unwound her arms from around my waist.

The idea came to me while taking the much needed piss, and the more I thought about it the better I liked it.

When I returned to the bed-room she was still sitting up in bed, the sheets drawn just to her waist, leaving her beautiful breasts on display. 'If you're going to make a habit of sitting around looking like that I might never get anything else done.' I said.

'I'll remember that Mac. And I could say the same about you.' she replied.

'Me? There's not much to look at right now.' I said, glancing down at my completely flaccid cock.

'Oh I wouldn't say that, and apart from anything else I have a particularly good memory.' she added with a positively wicked grin.

'That's nice to know. But to more important things, two of them in fact. One, dinner this evening, will you join me? And two, what are your plans for this coming week-end?'

'Dinner would be very nice Mac, and afterwards?' she answered without any hesitation.

'I'll show you where I live.' I said with a smile.

'I should bring a few things with me then?'

'That would be a good idea. And the week-end?'

That time she thought for a several moments before replying. 'There is a small concert, but it's not that important that I be there. And there were a couple of minor things I was going to do, but they can wait a few days. What did you have in mind?'

'I'll tell you tomorrow evening, there are a few things I have to organise first, so I'll wait until I'm certain. But if all goes well I think you'll like the idea. Now I had better get dressed, while I still have the will-power to do so.' I said, moving closer and bending to kiss her, taking that brief opportunity to cup one breast in the palm of my hand.

She returned my kiss with passion and as she pressed herself firmly against my enfolding hand she disentangled her arms from the sheet, lifting one up around my neck and reaching down between my legs with the other.

'Are you sure you don't want to stay?' she whispered when we broke for air, keeping her fingers curled around my totally depleted cock and balls.

'No I'm not sure Hanna. But this time I must go, tomorrow night will be different, I promise. And if all goes well we'll soon have several days, and nights together.' I replied as I pulled myself free of her disturbing hold.

'Promises, promises!' she said, her face taking on a pretended sulking expression. 'But this time I'll trust you. Now, where to meet this evening?'

'Oh let me pick you up, if that's OK? I can drop you back whatever time you like the following morning. Or even in the middle of the night if you get tired of me.' I added with a grin.

'With that condition in mind, OK. What time should I be ready?'

'Seven thirty, eight o'clock, is that all right?'

'Perfect. And I hope your idea about the week-end works out Mac.' she added softly.

'So do I darling, so do I.' I replied, bending to give her another, much briefer kiss before gathering up my discarded clothes.

First thing the following morning I made a few phone calls and within an hour or so I had two sets of plans in place. A couple of years before I had been heavily involved in the development of a resort complex on one of the smaller islands in the Aegean Sea, and rather than take my full fee as taxable income I had converted part of it to a time-share arrangement on one of the better apartments. I had stayed there only once myself, soon after finalising the deal, with a girl whose face I had to struggle to remember. Since then most of my allotted time had been used to 'thank' some of my contacts for their help in various ways, but I still had a healthy balance of time available, and had found the place could be made free for the days I wanted.

Another couple of calls had reserved alternative flights and cars, and a boat to transfer us from the Greek mainland, so all that remained was to see just how much time Hanna could spare from her commitments.

Later that morning I rang what I liked to think of as my 'local', a small restaurant next to my apartment building, and reserved a table for Hanna and I for that evening. Then really knuckled down to work, going right through until it was time to shower and change.

It was just a little after seven thirty when I pulled up outside the Bellecoeur and Georges, the seemingly ever present concierge, told me that Madame had just come down to the foyer. While he hurried back up the steps to bring her small overnight bag down to the car Hanna appeared, then gave me a kiss that although brief still somehow managed to convey much.

The evening traffic was no better than usual so our conversation was stilted and I thought I would leave the important questions until I had parked the car and we had gone up to my apartment to drop Hanna's things off. But the questions had to wait a little longer than that, because no sooner had I closed the door behind us than we were in each other's arms, kissing feverishly, our hands roaming over each other's bodies.

We didn't even get any further than the hall-way, we fucked right there, both of us equally unrestrainedly impatient.

Although I had been mainly concentrating on negotiating the traffic during the trip across Paris, that hadn't completely stopped my other thought processes. Having her sitting so close, being able to see her out of the corner of my eye and having her subtle perfume drifting up into my nostrils, all brought back pictures and memories of the previous evening, and triggered thoughts of what might lie ahead in the next few hours.

Images of her; standing naked in the middle of her bed-room, asking me which part of her gorgeous body I liked best. Sitting up in bed with her beautiful breasts uncovered. Of her sex, pouting moistly as I bent forward to kiss it.

Memories of the sound of her voice; 'Your turn for a little selfish pleasure' she had said before pushing herself down on to my rearing cock. Then 'Yes, well to be truthful, I hoped we might.' when the subject of whether or not she had anticipated us sharing her bed. Of her obviously delighted exhilaration when I took her to a climax.

But even stronger than those were the thoughts of what new experiences we had yet to share, what joys we had yet to give each other.

So although outwardly I may have appeared to remain cool, calm and collected, inwardly I was a seething mix of desire and need by the time we reached my apartment, and my cock had responded in its usual way. So when she crushed herself against me as we kissed there was no way she could have missed the feel of its already rigid length pressing against her thigh.

As our lips bruised each other's and our tongues probed and twined Hanna gripped my bottom with both hands, pulling me even tighter up against herself. I didn't even waste time trying to free her breasts but dropped both hands down and began scrabbling her skirt up with my fingers. I don't know whether she sensed my intentions, or was driven by her own equally strong needs, but as I did that she let go of me and having pushed me back a little, began unfastening my trousers.

Even though our frenzied kissing gave us very little room to move somehow we quickly managed to free the lower halves of each other's restraining garments, and then we both felt the jolting shudder that ran up through my body as her fingers closed around my already inflamed cock. 'Oh that feels so good!' she said breathlessly, then added in an even more urgent tone. 'Do it to me, right now Mac!'

My early years in the building industry included a good deal of hands-on work and a sometimes volatile work force meant I had to learn to take care of myself, so I had developed a better than average musculature. And although later years had required brain rather than brawn I had maintained my general fitness and most of my strength. So I was able to lift Hanna straight up off the ground, then by putting my hands under her arm-pits and pushing hard against the wall, hold her there, suspended.

'Good God, a bull!' she exclaimed in surprise, but then realising what I was doing meant that the next move was up to her, she lifted her knees and spread her legs, then reached down to guide my cock-head to her sex.

The strength of the sensations that coursed back through it as I plunged deep into her warmly welcoming pussy were unbelievable, totally blanking out any thoughts of the finer points of love-making. I was driven by lust, pure, unadulterated, animal lust. And in that position, hanging there, Hanna could do little more than take whatever I did to her.

But that obviously suited her mood too, because once she knew I was fully embedded she slid both arms down around me and gripped my naked arse, her finger-nails digging almost painfully into the flesh as she urged me on. 'Do it hard Mac! Fast and hard!'

For one brief moment I realised just how ridiculous the situation was. We were two mature adults, with a choice of comfortable venues, and both the evening and coming night to enjoy all the numerous aspects of love-making. Yet there we were, about to do it for all the world like two over-anxious teen-agers having to steal a minute or two of purely mindless fucking.

Yet right then I wouldn't have changed a thing, the sheer excitement of such wildly spontaneous sex, especially with a woman as beautiful and as wonderful as Hanna was, was truly mind-blowing. So I began giving her exactly what she had asked for, began fucking her as hard and as fast as I could.

But even though it was what we both wanted it still seemed unfair that the needs driving us should be satisfied so quickly, that our bodies didn't give us a chance to enjoy those thrills for just a little longer. But we weren't, after just a couple of minutes of truly violent thrusting I felt my balls tightening as a rising surge built deep inside me. As it rose higher I thrust even deeper, each forcing a loud, grunting gasp from Hanna as my body drove her even harder back against the wall.

Feeling the sudden increase in both the speed and power of my action she managed to lift her legs higher and use them to grip me even tighter. Then, just as suddenly as my own responses had started, she cried. 'Yes! Oh yes, yes! I'm coming! Come too Mac, come now!'

I felt her tensing, then, as though wanting to grip my cock as tightly as her legs and hands were my body, her pussy tightened, increasing the friction and so further intensifying the sensations I was getting.

That was more than I could stand and I heard myself crying her name over and over again as successive gouts of semen ripped up through me and jetted deep into her convulsing core.

And from Hanna's response it was obvious that the furious pounding I was giving her was exactly what she needed right then, her initially excited cries turning to whimpers of happy disbelief as my cock continued pistoning in and out, each thrust spouting yet another load of hot, sticky semen.

But of course eventually my strength gave out, and the intensity of what we had done left me both trembling and weak-kneed, still pushing hard against the wall, but by then purely for the support it gave me.

'Phew! I wonder where that came from.' she whispered breathlessly in my ear when I lowered her back down to the floor.

'I have no idea darling, but I'm not complaining.'

'Oh nor am I, nor am I. That was exactly what I needed, and you were truly amazing. So strong, in every way.' she said with a tone of admiration in her voice.

'I always did as my Mother told me, ate all my vegetables so I would grow up big and strong.' I said with a grin.

'Well they certainly worked, on both counts.' she replied with a low chuckle, then added as she bent to pick up her panties from where she had dropped them. 'But now I'll need to go a freshen up before we eat.'

I only had a momentary glimpse of the flimsy material before she scrunched it in her hand but saw it was pale green, and noted that as before, it was exactly the same shade as the shirt she was wearing under her suit.

Then I gave her a quick tour of the apartment, ending up in my bed-room and opening the door to the en-suite. 'All yours darling, there's no rush, I'll pour us a drink while you are tidying up, what do you fancy?'

'Do you have any Campari?'

'Yes I do, how do you like it?'

'With soda please, just a weak one, and lots of ice.'

While pouring the drinks I suddenly remembered that in the construction files for the resort I still had a few of its brochures, so while waiting for Hanna I went through to my study and popped one in my pocket.

'That's better, I feel respectable again.' she said when she returned just a few minutes later.

'That's a pity, I could easily get hooked by the disrespectable side of you.' I replied as I handed her a glass.

She gave that soft, deep-throated laugh that I was growing to love so much, raising her glass to me and answering. 'If you can assure me it's guaranteed to bring out the bull in you, I'll make sure it's never too deeply hidden Mac.'

'That's a deal.' I said in return.

'Now tell me what you have in mind for the week-end, you sounded quite mysterious about it.' she said as she sat down on the settee.

I sat beside her and reached into my pocket for the brochure. 'I didn't mean to, it was just that I didn't know if the place would be available at such short notice. But it is.' I said, handing it to her.

As she turned the pages I explained the back-ground to my involvement in the business and the time-sharing arrangement I had. 'It's not just available for the week-end either.' I said. 'As they have had a late cancellation we can have it for five or six days. Now I can't get away for that long right now, but I can free up Friday and Monday, so we could have four days there.'

'Friday and Monday too?' she said thoughtfully, then turned to me with a smile and, arching one eye-brow, said. 'But what would we do for four days?'

'Well as you can see, there's tennis, golf, fishing, scuba-diving and snorkelling, sight-seeing trips by boat. And although I have only been there just the once before, the dining is especially good, and there is a nice little combo to dance to, that gives everyone an opportunity to dress-up and step out. I don't think we'd be bored.'

'And if none of those activities appeals?'

'Then we'll just have to make do with the indoor sports, that or find ways of amusing ourselves.'

'Ah, now that sounds much more promising.' she said huskily, then added. 'So long as you eat plenty of vegetables between now and Friday Mac.'

'You can make it?'

'I think so, I'll need to check tomorrow morning. Certainly I can make the week-end and Monday, there are a couple of things I should be doing Friday, but I'm almost sure I can get someone else to take care of those. But even if I can't, three days would be good wouldn't it?'

'Three days will be wonderful, three days and nights, simply heaven!' I replied enthusiastically.

While we slowly sipped the rest of our drinks I told her more about the resort, how we would get there and in answer to her immediate question, what type of clothes were most suitable for her to take. Then when we had finished I suggested it was time we made our way to the restaurant.

'Where are we going, I forgot to ask before, is what I am wearing suitable?' she asked with a note of concern in her voice.

'Perfectly Hanna, it's nowhere special, just a small family restaurant, in the adjoining building. I eat there frequently. We just pop down in the lift, then pop back up again, that way we don't waste too much time.' I said with a grin.

'Ah I see, very practical. So long as there is something else also popping up before the end of the evening.'

'Oh I think we'll be able to arrange that for you.' I replied as I took her empty glass.

Although just one of the many family restaurants scattered throughout Paris I had been more than happy to continue using this one on a regular basis for several years. Their menu was a mixture of old, ever reliable favourites and a number of regularly changing dishes that never failed to please. Marie Claire took care of the kitchen, her husband, Jacques, plus their eldest son, Pierre, the front of house. In the time I had been going there I had become almost a friend of the family, and on a couple of occasions had been able to help them through small, quite temporary financial difficulties. Pierre and I had become especially close and although very happily married himself, and I rarely took anyone there with me, he never failed to check with me as to the goings on in my own love life.

So when we went in and Pierre hurried forward to greet us I immediately, but very discretely made sure he understood that Hanna was a very, very special lady. He raised his eye-brows in surprise, gave me a broad grin, then turned to Hanna. 'A friend of Mr. McHenry is a friend of my entire family, welcome to our small restaurant, our service is here for your pleasure.'

I could see Hanna was a little taken aback by Pierre's somewhat effusive greeting, but she smiled and thanked him for it, then turned to me. 'I think we are going to enjoy our meal Mac.'

And that we certainly did. Pierre obviously quickly alerted his Mother and Father to the fact that I had a very special lady friend with me because I saw several pairs of eyes scrutinising Hanna, then smiles being exchanged when they apparently approved of what they saw. And with that they gave extra special care to all that they did for us, recommending minor variations to our initial orders, ensuring the dishes were both especially appealing to our eyes as well as our palates, and immediately attending to our smallest wish.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers