Hanna Ch. 10-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

Hanna soon realised that my body being bent double was making it difficult for both of us, so after a minute or two of trying to cope she pushed me back down again, then altered her position, bending low so her breasts hung just above my face. Of course that meant she was no longer able to fuck me as effectively as she could when upright, but I was more than happy to make up for that by thrusting harder than I had been.

So we spent heaven knows how long like that, the lower halves of our bodies working together to give each of us blissfully thrilling sensations, while I happily fondled and sucked each of her glorious breasts in turn.

If I interpreted her reactions correctly Hanna had a second orgasm just a couple of minutes or so after we settled into that position, but rather than reducing her need that just seemed to increase it. I felt her pussy tightening, apparently trying to get a stronger grip of my cock, but by then it was too slickly coated with our mingled fluids. Not that I really needed her to be any tighter. My cock had become so massively swollen from all that had, and was still happening to me that there was more than enough friction being generated with each driving thrust.

In fact it wasn't long before I felt both the steadily growing ache in my balls as they rose up against the base of the shaft, and a dull, rising surge that seemed to come from somewhere close to the base of my spine.

My pistoning cock felt white-hot as I drove it faster and even harder up into her pussy. Each thrust brought on a fiercely burning sensation, as though I was having the skin stripped off the entire length of it, but at the same time also sending the pressure inside me higher and higher.

I soon heard myself grunting as that pressure made me thrust even more powerfully, ramming my straining cock even deeper. Then. 'Yeess! Oh yes darling, now! Come now! Come with me lover!' I heard Hanna screech in an unfamiliar, almost pleading tone.

And although driven by my own rather her apparent need I did exactly that, the power behind each blast giving my arching body the strength to lift her completely up off the bed.

But in spite of the force of that climax and the amount of semen I must have pumped into her, when it was over I didn't feel the way I usually did at that moment. Normally I was glad to spend a few minutes wallowing in the euphoria that followed a truly satisfying fuck and with Hanna, because of the emotional as well as the physical aspects of out love-making, those feelings had until then been even stronger. But at that moment I had the strangest feelings, and it took me a few moments to sort out what was actually causing them. Then, in a flash it came to me, I knew that my bodily needs still weren't fully satisfied, knew that not only was I capable of, but that I still actually needed more.

So, when Hanna's orgasm subsided and she lifted herself off me and rolled to one side, I gave her an additional push, so she ended up lying face down.

As I got up on to my knees I looked down, at first at myself, and because of the feelings I had already identified, wasn't that surprised to see that my cock was still fully erect. And in spite of the sticky string of semen still dribbling from its tip, not only erect but still jerking up and down as the throbbing pulses continued coursing up through my body. Then at Hanna, wondering how, during all the time I had spent drooling over her breasts, I had managed to forget that she also had an equally glorious arse.

Her body was limp and unresisting when I shifted her legs so I could kneel between them, then reached both hands under her and lifted her up on to her hands and knees. For a few moments I did no more than look, fixing the sight of her beautiful bottom in my brain, then as I bent to kiss it I slid one hand around to her breast and the other up to cup her sopping crotch.

'Oh no, don't tease me Mac.' she said in a shaky, and totally unconvincing voice as my hands began to restimulate her.

'I promise you that the one thing I'm not is a tease darling.' I replied gruffly, as the combination of the scent of her arousal in my nostrils and the feel of her in my hands fuelled the feelings that were already driving me. Then, as though I had to prove it to her, after only a couple of minutes of fondling, I moved closer and guided my still inflamed cock-head into the slot between her pussy-lips.

'Oh Mac! Oh you darling, darling man!' she gasped as she recognised the unmistakable feel of what I was doing. 'I didn't know. Uuugh! I thought you had finished.' she grunted as she felt me pushing forward.

'So did I, this is what you do to me, sex-pot.' I replied as I pushed deeper, the size of my still fully engorged cock completely opening her up. 'I told you I was no tease.' I added, jamming myself hard up against the tight curve of her arse.

'Hold yourself still for a minute darling, let me try something.' she said, then pulled herself a little forward until she only had about a third of my cock inside her. Then, having slightly adjusted her position she began to move her hips. At first just from side to side, starting with small, hardly noticeable moves. But then as her confidence grew, making them more pronounced, then turning them into a more complex rotating, swaying movements. And as it was the most sensitive part of my cock that was being affected each move triggered off a mass of nerve endings, each one firing intense pleasure signals up into my head.

I heard myself grunting as waves of delight coursed through me, each one adding to the strength of what I had already been feeling. 'Oh Hanna, you angel!' I gasped. 'You can't imagine just how wonderful that feels.'

'For me too darling.' she replied breathlessly.

When she had first begun doing what she was I had thought it was purely for my benefit, but what she said made me realise that even if that had been true, the longer she had continued the less so it became. I suddenly realised that having the bulbous head grazing against her pussy-lips would of course be intensely stimulating, and recognised that the muffled sounds she was making were of her own rising excitement.

So, while holding the rest of my body still, I reached down underneath her and started fondling and squeezing her breasts.

'Oh yes Mac! That's perfect lover!' she gasped, her body flexing more strongly, and her pussy tightening its grip.

Of course I don't know if her original intention had been to just get me off but it soon became obvious that what we were doing was getting her just as wound-up as I had been. Then, for no apparent reason her level of excitement suddenly seemed to soar, and a minute or so later I could tell she was definitely building towards yet another climax.

I didn't need to be told what she needed right then, and having reluctantly let go of her breasts I gripped her buttocks, spread them so I could get really deep, then started to fuck her. And, having detected the signs of the imminence of Hanna's, and knowing that after what she had already done to my cock my own climax wouldn't take long that time, I gave up any pretence of subtlety. Thrusting hard, deep, and progressively faster.

Then we were both lost in a blurring haze of primal need, exertion, and eventual release. I felt the familiar rising surge as my body prepared to unload the re-accumulated semen churning in my tightly swollen balls. And for a moment worried that I might be going to come too quickly for Hanna. Then neither that nor anything actually mattered, all that did was the totally irresistible need for relief from that almost unbearable pressure.

But I needn't have concerned myself, whether it was the force of that first blast that did it, or merely the fortuitous timing of her own reactions, as I drove my exploding cock even deeper, hers also began.

As it did I heard what I can only describe as a low, wailing howl break from the back of her throat, quickly rising as her reactions intensified. And at the same time her actions became even more vigorous, forcefully thrusting her spasming pussy back on to my pistoning cock. The tightness of its contractions, and the sense that my cock was reaching into the very furthest depths of her cunt seemed to give me almost super-human strength and power, and I fucked her as though it might be the last time I would ever do so.

It was such a short time since my previous orgasm that I couldn't suppress several guttural grunts of disbelieving rapture as I felt more and more semen being siphoned up from some seemingly inexhaustible reservoir deep inside me. Then also found the strength to keep going until long after I knew even it had been totally drained, until Hanna's weak protests convinced me she had also had more than enough.

We collapsed forwards, my rapidly diminishing cock still plugging her, my weight pressing her down against the mattress as our hearts beat wildly and we struggled to get sufficient air down into our lungs.

Neither of us either spoke or moved for a very long time, our bodies need to recover overwhelming every other sense, our shared experience leaving us in a mutually felt limbo of happy exhaustion.

I eventually rolled off her when her mumbled voice dragged me back from my reverie. 'Sorry darling, what did you say?' I asked.

'I said, thank God for the pill, you must have shot enough into me to start an army.' she said with a low chuckle as she rolled on to her side.

I laughed and said. 'Well with you once may be absolutely wonderful, but twice, well...! But just don't expect anything like that every time.'

'I couldn't take it every time Mac, but you were unbelievably powerful. What brought it on?'

'Hard to say, maybe just a combination of things. The surroundings, being away from the other demands on our lives, the anticipation that built up during the trip here, not having seen you for a while. But most of all just because you are the most beautiful, and by far the sexiest woman I have ever known.' I added as I slid my arms around her and bent to kiss her.

She returned my kiss, then pushed me away. 'That's nice to hear, but after what you have done to this woman, if you don't let me get to the bath-room she is going to make these the wettest sheets you have ever known.'

'Oh I'm sure they'll be happy to change them for us.' I replied as I tried to hold her.

'And the mattress too?' she answered as she wriggled free. 'Much better if you just pass me some of those tissues please darling.' she added as she sat up.

I took a few to clean myself up with, passed her the box, then watched as she clutched a handful to herself as she scurried to the bath-room.

When she returned a few minutes later she slid back down beside me. 'I don't know about you but I think I need a post-prandial nap.'

'A good idea darling, I do feel a little weary.'

'And that's not surprising, even super-studs need their rest, especially as this is only our first afternoon, I certainly don't want you fading out on me before the week-end is over.' she said with a cheeky grin. 'But before we sleep, dinner tonight, it is sort of formal isn't it? Just so I know what to get ready to wear.'

'Yes Friday night is usually pretty formal, there's a combo, so we can dance, but I've got a dinner jacket with me, so that should give you some idea. Tomorrow night will be more like a party, well a formal party, but it's usually a bit of a gala night, a bit more free-wheeling.'

'Good, I think what I've brought will be fine.'

'My darling whatever you wear will be fine, the men will only be looking at what's inside the dress, and the women will be too busy watching their men like hawks.' I said before giving her another kiss and then settling down to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED ...

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers