Hanna Ch. 18-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were already a dozen or so people in the bar, a small group of men who looked and sounded as though they had actually been there most of the day, a few couples scattered around the room and a three or four men like myself, alone. Much to my surprise I actually recognised one of the faces as an architect I had worked with on a project about twelve months previously. He recognised me too and as he was doing the same as I, waiting for his girl friend, we sat together drinking and swapping business stories and gossip.

I had made sure that I sat facing the entrance to the bar so I could keep my eye out for Hanna, so as he was looking the opposite way I of course had no idea what had caused the expression on Sven's face. 'My God, just look at her!' he said in a breathless undertone.

I turned to look and felt my eyes bulge and my jaw drop as low as Sven's had, and it actually took me a few seconds to realise just who I was actually looking at. It was Hanna, coming down one of the curving staircases from the mezzanine floor.

I'm sure her entrance was exactly the kind of thing the owner had in mind when he asked for the space to be designed the way it was, but even he couldn't have anticipated something as show stopping as the way Hanna looked right then.

Her dress was full length, but with a side slit that showed off her leg from the dainty, gold coloured sandals right up to mid-thigh. The intricate shape of the neck was cut to allow a more than generous hint of the cleavage between her breasts and was even more low-cut than her previous evening's dress had been. But even those dramatic features were not as provocative as the way the dress itself clung to her body.

The fabric was probably a fine silk chiffon, and the predominant colour a golden amber. But, making her look even taller and more slender than she already was were the fine vertical bands of various muted colours, shades of dusty blues, reds and greens. I was momentarily reminded of something I had seen a few months earlier, late one afternoon, when the nearly setting sun had lit the countryside with a liquidly golden glow. On the far horizon, barely visible, but contrasting with a bank of dark cloud beyond, was a faint rainbow.

As the overhead lights reflected off her she had a similar effect on me as that scene had, the shifting haze of colour breaking through the gold producing something truly extraordinarily beautiful. But adding a completely different dimension to the image was the way Hanna was coming down the stairs, like a young hind, each step cautious but assured, the fluidity of her movements rippling up through her entire body.

But as beautiful as the initial impact undoubtedly was, it was those very movements that quickly pushed the purely aesthetic thoughts to one side. The sway of her hips and breasts stirred thoughts that were far less refined, thoughts and memories of sensuously twining bodies, and blissfully exhausting love-making.

'She seems to be coming this way.' Sven hissed, immediately bringing me back to reality.

I stood and went towards her. 'I didn't think it possible for you to look more beautiful than you did during the day, but you do, oh you really, really do.' I said, taking her hand and letting my eyes run up and down her body.

'So you like it?' she asked, turning slowly around so I could see her from all angles.

'As I believe I have said before, it's lovely, but it's really what you do to it that's mind-blowing. But before I forget, let me take you over to meet Sven, he's an architect I have worked with.' I explained. 'And after watching the entrance you just made you might find he's still a bit speechless.' I added with a grin.

Having made the introductions I ordered a bottle of champagne for us and when Hanna learned that Sven was just waiting for his girl-friend she suggested we make a foursome. 'Mac tells me that tonight is a sort of party night, so let's share the fun together.'

I could see that the idea of sharing a table with Hanna immediately appealed to Sven, though I wasn't so sure of either my own reactions or what his girl-friend would think if he spent the evening looking elsewhere. But I could also see the sense in Hanna's suggestion and when I saw a tall, statuesque and very Swedish looking blonde heading our way, I was less concerned than I initially had been.

As it turned out we were glad we had met Sven and Britt, the four of us got along very well together and the evening was much more fun than it would have been if it had just been Hanna and myself together.

My first impression had proved to be correct, Britt really was Swedish, and certainly had all the attributes most men think of when that race is mentioned. Long, thick and naturally platinum blonde hair, pale blue eyes, long, slender legs, and a pair of breasts that simply couldn't be ignored. And which, as Sven confided to me at some stage much later in the evening, were all hers.

She was a part owner of a model agency, and still did some modelling jobs herself from time to time. 'When they are looking for a real woman, rather than one of the currently fashionable stick-creatures.' she said glancing meaningfully down at herself. 'Just to keep in touch with the sharp end, and only if the location is somewhere glamorously exotic.' she said with a smile.

She told us that she and Sven had met a couple of years earlier, when she was supervising a group of girls working on a photo-shoot on the construction site of one of Sven's projects. 'He was furious about it.' Britt said sweetly. 'Furious with the owner for agreeing to us using the site. Furious with the construction foreman for being so helpful to us. Then furious with me for having my team there. Well at first he was.' she added with a mischievous grin. 'I suggested we talk the whole thing over during lunch, see if we couldn't come to some sort of compromise. Then somehow or other we just didn't get back to the site until the next day.'

'She seduced me.' Sven piped up. 'Kidnapped me, lured me into her bed.'

'Actually darling it was your bed.' Britt corrected. 'And as I remember it he got me there with some excuse about needing to go over some sort of work schedule, then to all intents and purposes, raped me. But I wasn't actually complaining too much.' she added with a twinkle in her ice-blue eyes.

I left it to Hanna to explain that we had only recently met, through her work with the music foundation, and that we were still in the process of getting to know each other, as she euphemistically put it. Britt said she thought that was very romantic and Sven used words that implied I was very lucky dog, which I heartily agreed with.

Having established the background and situations of our relationships we all relaxed a bit more and as we had a wide range of things to talk about the conversation around the table never dulled for a minute.

So we talked, dined and from time to time danced, a couple of times, at Sven's insistence, swapping partners. Britt was nowhere near as good a dancer as Hanna, but the way she moved in my arms somehow managed to hint at an ability to move more excitingly in another place. Then when we returned to our table and the conversation resumed I felt her watching me, from time to time catching her eye and seeing a look that seemed to imply those hints had been deliberate.

Under different circumstances I would have been more than happy to follow-up the message I thought she was sending me, but I had Hanna, and I had neither the desire nor the need for any other woman.

That Sven was attracted by Hanna was much more obvious, but fortunately he was sufficiently intelligent to recognise and respect her initial gentle rebuff. Then, although the frisson of undercurrent remained during the rest of the evening it added to rather than spoiled our enjoyment of each other's company.

Later in the evening we were entertained by the professional dancers we had seen the previous evening, followed by a group of Greek musicians and then the two joined forces in a riotous display that soon had everyone stamping and clapping in time with the infectious beat.

But even through all of that my eyes returned again and again to Hanna. It didn't seem to matter whether she was just eating or sipping her wine, deep in conversation with Britt or Sven, or out on the floor dancing. No matter what she was doing at the time some aspect of her caught and then held my unwavering gaze, her classic profile, her expressive hands, her sensuously curving body, her inviting lips and mouth, her hypnotically exotic eyes.

And my mind kept slipping back, back to the intensity of thrills she had given me that afternoon. When she moved so the slit in her dress exposed a long length of the shimmering gold stockings she was wearing I was reminded of how it had felt when she had locked those legs around me out on the pontoon. When I caught a glimpse of the cleavage between her breasts I recalled the sight of those firm globes floating, then the feel of their silkily firm flesh in my hands when she knelt above me. Every part of her reminded me of some particular delight I had already experienced, and every part prompted thoughts of what other things we had yet to do to and with each other.

I was torn between not wanting to reduce or shorten the pleasure she was obviously enjoying, and wanting to drag her away from it all, hurry her up to our room.

But we stayed on, and in between those long moments of sometimes almost desperate need, which I somehow managed to suppress, I admit I did still manage to enjoy myself.

It was after one in the morning when Sven said that as he had to fly out to New York that evening he and Britt would have to leave the resort around lunch-time, so they were going to call it quits and get to bed. So, with promises to get together again soon we said our good-nights and good-byes to them.

Once they had gone I was about to suggest we might do the same thing, even if for different reasons, when the lights dimmed and the band started playing a slow, romantic piece. 'Come on darling, let's have a last dance together.' Hanna said, pulling me to my feet.

'It's been a lovely evening, thank you, for it and for everything else too my darling.' she said, pressing herself closer as we moved out across the floor.

'Thank you for being here with me lover.' I replied, nuzzling my face into her hair. 'At times I've had to pinch myself because it all seems a bit too good to be really true.' I added.

'That was exactly the feeling I had in those first moments when I woke up this afternoon and saw you there.' she replied. 'It's a bit scary isn't it.'

'I know what you mean, but the prospects do anything but scare me darling.'

'That's good.' she whispered as she pressed herself against me even more tightly.

The combination of slow music and low lighting was getting everyone else on the floor into a romantic mood, so we were not the only ones who used the opportunity that gave us to allow our hands to roam more freely over each other. While still guiding her with one hand I slipped the other down to her bottom, cupping one cheek and gently squeezing it as we slowly moved together.

Quite early in the evening I had noticed that although her dress clung so closely to her body that I could see she was wearing a bra, there was no tell-tale line of her panties. I had quite naturally assumed that as many women do in that situation, she was wearing a g-string. Remembering how she had looked that afternoon on the beach in the one she had worn then I had been looking forward to seeing something even sexier later, and wasn't that surprised that it was obviously her naked flesh I could feel beneath the dress.

So when she softly asked if I liked that, I assumed that was what she meant and replied. 'Of course I do.' But was then totally confused by what she asked me next.

'You don't think it's shamefully wicked of me?'

'What is?'

'Not wearing any.'

'Any what?' I asked, still totally confused.

'Anything under the dress, well at least not under the bottom half.'

'You're not wearing anything?'

'Well, stockings. Sorry, no suspender belt tonight.'

'I thought, well I thought g-string panties.' I stammered.

'Not even those. Wicked aren't I.'

'Wonderfully!' I answered, slipping my hand lower and then trying to dig my fingers up into the crack between the fleshy cheeks. 'But in a way I'm glad you didn't tell me earlier.'

'Why darling?'

'If you had I might not have been able to control myself. I might have had to cut the evening much, much shorter and race you back upstairs.'

She gave a low giggle and slid her leg forward between mine, pressing her thigh into my crotch. 'Perhaps I wouldn't have objected too much. But it's been such a fun evening that I'm glad I waited until now.'

The effect of the knowledge that under the dress she was already semi naked, plus the feel of her bottom in my hand and her thigh in my crotch had a totally predictable result, and I felt my cock quickly growing and then stiffening.

'Ah yes, that's good.' she said softly, sliding one hand in between us and reaching for the still hardening length. 'Very, very good.' she whispered as she gave it a couple of gentle squeezes, then added. 'And my friend is already ready for a visit from yours.'

The thought that her pussy was not only bare, but also wet made my cock jerk excitedly. 'Shall we go?' I whispered gruffly.

'Wait a bit, until the music ends, enjoy the anticipation darling.' she replied, giving me another squeeze before slipping her hand away.

'She already knows me this well' I thought to myself. 'Knows how much better it will be, for both of us, if she gives me more time to think about what's coming.'

And of course she was right, although it was only a few minutes later that the band wound-up the set and we left the hard core of still partying revellers and made for the lift, by then I was far more excited, both mentally and physically.

*

Chapter 20

Forget the Euphemisms

That time we had to share the lift with another couple so had to wait for our first kiss until we were inside our apartment, and it was eagerly hard, but when I tried to unzip her dress at the same time, she pulled away. 'Wait darling, I've a better idea.' she said excitedly as she pulled me towards the bed-room.

Once inside she stopped me. 'You stay there, get undressed, but slowly please. I want to watch you.' she said before moving across to stand at the foot of the bed.

Although she hadn't turned any of the lights on there was still enough streaming through the half open door to the lounge-room for me to see the shape of various parts of her body under the clinging dress. Then as I began to undo buttons and takes my things off, while never taking her eyes off me she began to move about, slowly turning herself this way and that.

I let my eyes wander over her, excited by each curve, imagining the silky flesh that lay beneath the golden fabric, anticipating how it would feel beneath my fingers. Her firmly upcurving breasts and their perkily spiking tips. Her bottom's fleshy globes and the deep, inviting crack between them. The sensual curve of her waist, hips and upper thighs. Then conjuring up the image of what little of her I couldn't see in outline, her pussy. The sexily plump mound and its neatly trimmed crown of darkly curling hair, the moistly pouting pussy-lips and the ever-welcoming slit between them.

Seeing all that in my head and then anticipating just how wonderful it would actually feel when I could actually touch and caress each of those delightful parts. And also anticipating what sensational thrills I would experience when I finally slid my throbbing cock home.

As it gave me that much more time to look and anticipate I was happy to do as she'd asked, undress slowly, and Hanna's eyes watched me as intently as I was her, neither of us saying a single word to each other. Then, when I was down to nothing but a pair of under-shorts she held up her hand, indicating I should wait before taking off those too.

When I saw how hard she was staring at my crotch I glanced down at myself and saw what was holding her attention. Although I normally wore tight fitting briefs, I had bought myself a few pairs of silk, boxer shorts, and that evening had put on a black pair to go under my dinner suit. The loose fitting shorts had given my cock room to move about as it grew and it had certainly taken full advantage of that, pushing its way up inside one leg and then stretching the silk taut. Then as my excitement had continued rising, pre-come had begun to seep from the tip, making the material wet and producing a dark patch that had become stuck to the cock-head.

I stood there for a couple of minutes, letting her look at me, and at the same time trying to guess what was going through her head, trying to anticipate what she would like to happen next. Of course I had no real idea, and as she still said nothing I eventually had to take a chance.

I pushed the back of the shorts down over my buttocks, then slid one hand down inside the front of them, pressing my cock back against myself as I used the other to ease the front lower and lower, until they finally dropped around my feet. Then as I stepped out of them I turned slightly, so when I took the hand holding my cock away she would see it in profile.

She gave a low gasp and I saw her eyes bulge and widen as it sprang free, rearing almost vertically, then making irregular jerky movements as still more blood tried to force a way up into it.

Then, when I lifted one hand and lightly stroked my fingers up and down the underside of the shaft, she finally made a move. Reaching up behind herself I heard the sound of the zip being pulled down, then she shrugged the dress from her shoulders and let it slip to the floor.

It was my turn to stare, and I knew I was doing so quite unashamedly. The bra she had on appeared to be purely decorative, its colour matching the dress, but still virtually transparent, so I could see just how dark and stiffly erect her nipples already were. The shimmering stockings were grip-tops, longer than the ones I had previously seen her wear, ending much higher up her thighs. On any woman that combination of flimsy bra, long sheer stockings and then nothing in between them would undoubtedly have been erotic, on Hanna's all too perfect body, it was unbelievably so.

As I stared at her Hanna stood there, quite still, in turn watching my cock's powerful jerking. Then, perhaps unable to resist the feelings inside herself, she slid one hand up the inside of her leg and I saw her fingers slip back between them. Taking my cue from that I curled my hand right around the shaft and began slowly stroking back and forth.

We must have stood there watching each other self-stimulating for quite a long time, and as it was something I had never experienced before although my own hand couldn't produce the intensity of thrills Hanna could, doing it while watching her was of course extremely exciting. But Hanna must have been getting much, much more from what we were doing than I was because after only a couple of minutes or so I heard her breath shortening. Glancing up at her face I saw it had become flushed, and that her brow was flecked with pin-points of perspiration.

Seeing how quickly she was heading for a climax I decided to further dramatise what she was staring at. And slipping one hand under my balls and lifting them I also began pulling the other right down to the base of the shaft and holding it there for a few seconds, knowing that that grip would make the head bulge even more.

My idea proved successful and a minute or two later I watched as her fingers moved even faster, then her eyes glazed and her body began shaking and shuddering from the strength of her orgasm.