Hanna Ch. 18-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once confident that she was actually able to take me she began to move her hips, at first tentatively pushing herself a little back and forth in time with my action. But when she found that even though I was thrusting gradually deeper and deeper she was still comfortable, she began to also sway them slowly from side to side.

The combination of greater depth, plus her movements sent the intensity of the sensations I was experiencing sky-rocketing. My cock felt as though it was being squeezed down some far too narrow pipe, the lining of which was firing off every single nerve along its entire length. But each time Hanna moved the pipe flexed, as though trying to bend and twist my rigidly rock-hard cock, the resulting pleasure-pain triggering a completely different set of receptors in my brain.

But adding to the thrills coming directly from my cock were those I was getting from looking down at her. Watching the muscles in her back and shoulders flexing and seeing the glorious cheeks of her arse swaying beneath me was also exciting, knowing that those movements were all just to provide me with pleasure, doubly so.

Then it occurred to me that in fact she could get some too, and without slowing the pace of my steady thrusting I gripped her hips tighter as I leaned forward. 'I've got you, so take your weight on just one arm, then reach back and play with yourself darling.' I said.

She did as I suggested and I could tell from the sounds she started making that my idea was immediately paying dividends. Until then she had said nothing, just giving occasional gasping grunts, but that quickly changed.

'Oh Mac! Mac darling, that's, that's wonderful!' she exclaimed. 'I never knew! And it feels as though it's good for you too!'

'It certainly is darling. I couldn't possibly describe just how good it feels. You are absolutely phenomenal my darling!'

'And you are for me too.' she gasped in a suddenly much louder voice. 'And it's starting darling, I'm coming again! Oh! Oh, I'm coming!' she cried.

Knowing that she was gave additional impetus to what I was already feeling, and then as her body tightened from her own contractions I felt that familiar, rising, searing surge begin. 'Oh Hanna! Hanna my love!' I heard myself cry, unable to prevent my thrusting getting both faster and more forceful as the pressure quickly rose higher.

'Yes Mac! Yes! Ooh yeeesss! Now darling, noowww!' she shrieked, her body twisting and bucking harder back against me as my body let everything go. Then we heaved and thrust together, our cries of mutual ecstasy blending as my cock exploded, then spat successive gouts of hot, sticky semen deep inside her convulsing body.

When I was done I didn't immediately pull back out of her and once I had recovered my breath I found that, perhaps because her arse was gripping it so tightly, even though my climax had been massive and totally draining, my cock remained as rock-hard as it had been before. Hanna could obviously feel that too and for the next few minutes made the most of that, slowly swaying her hips from side to side as she continued stimulating herself with her fingers.

At first I think she thought she might get me going again, but I was done, and when she realised that she said. 'Do you mind me doing this darling?'

'Of course not, it feels nice, but don't expect too much of me, I'm afraid you've temporarily exhausted me.'

'Not for long, I'm sure. But if you're sure you don't mind?'

'I'm happy for you darling, just enjoy!' I replied encouragingly.

And she did, giving herself a couple of admittedly smaller orgasms, and providing me with some extra thrills in the process, before pulling herself off me, then having given ourselves a quick wash, we returned to bed and snuggled up together.

*

Chapter 21

Speed and Spray

Not surprisingly we both slept until quite late the following morning and were sufficiently refreshed to start the day with a leisurely bout of more traditional style love-making. 'That's just about the best possible way to start a day. Another helping of that and I would happily go without breakfast.' she said as we lay cuddled together afterwards.

'Oh I think you might have to wait a bit longer for a repeat performance, and it's actually given me an even sharper appetite.' I replied.

'Ah well, I suppose I could substitute food if I have to. I don't want to be accused of wearing you out before the day has even begun.' she said with a happy smile. 'And perhaps my pussy is being just a little bit over-confident.' she added with a grin as she slid out of bed and headed for the bath-room.

'Don't be too long, I need to go too.' I said, suddenly conscious of the pressure in my bladder.

Once our essential needs had been taken care of we ordered breakfast then I shaved while Hanna showered, then had mine while she fixed her hair. 'What plans do you have for today darling?' she asked as I dried myself.

'No plans, but I have an idea, do you like boats and picnics?'

'Oh yes, to both.'

'OK, we can get them to put a picnic hamper together for us and then hire a boat, there are a few small islands around here we could explore. That is if you like the idea.'

'Sounds great darling, let's do it!'

Although Franko wasn't on duty that morning he had obviously briefed his deputy manager, Dimitri, and when I phoned down he couldn't have been more helpful. We discussed the details of what I required and he promised to have everything ready for me in about one hour, which gave us plenty of time to finish dressing and then enjoy a leisurely breakfast together before going down to reception.

Again Hanna had managed to combine Parisian chic with local cultural consideration. She was wearing just a plain, somewhat loose fitting, long sleeved blouse with a mid-calf length, wrap-around skirt, but still looked like a model stepping straight from the pages of Vogue.

'You look scrumptious darling.' I said as we left the apartment.

'Thank you, and you look very sexy in those shorts Mac, nice legs, and an even nicer butt.' she replied with a cheeky smile and a quick feel of my bottom as the lift doors opened for us.

Dimitri told me the boat would be waiting for me at the jetty. 'You will find a locker on the starboard side and your luncheon hamper and some beach accessories will be in there. A similar one of the port side contain all the boat's safety equipment. And this bag has some mid-morning refreshments.' He added, passing a small shoulder bag across the desk.

'Thank you Dimitri, I'll also need a map of the adjacent islands and surrounding waters.'

'Yes of course, that's here too.' he said, pulling a folded map out of the bag. 'May I ask where you are planning to go?'

'I was going to ask your advice about that. Somewhere scenic, but uncrowded, perhaps an hour or so's run?' I replied.

Dimitri had seen the two of us crossing the reception area and had only switched his attention to me when Hanna sat down and I had approached him. When I told him what I was looking for his eyes glanced across at Hanna again before giving me a half smile and saying. 'I think I understand Mr McHenry, there is an island, I have taken my girl-friend there a few times.' He opened the map and traced a line across it with his finger. 'Just here, it's not large, no more than a rocky outcrop really, there's a small lighthouse on top of it, unmanned of course. But there is a safe landing point on the far side, a small beach, quite a nice spot for picnics. And if you feel energetic enough there is a track to the top, and the view is well worth the effort, I assure you.'

'That sounds just the spot, a bit of exercise before lunch will improve our appetites.'

'And it's an impossible place to fish from, so it's unlikely that you will be disturbed afterwards. If you know what I mean.' he added with a knowing smile after another quick glance in Hanna's direction.

'Even better.' I said with an acknowledging grin.

Having completed the necessary paper-work I thanked him for his help, slipped an appropriate tip across the counter and turned to Hanna. 'All set darling?'

'Oh Mr McHenry.' Dimitri added. 'The man from the marina has the keys to the boat and will take you through the controls.'

Again I thanked him, took Hanna's hand and we headed out to the path leading down to the resort's boat-jetty. Then, after settling ourselves and a few minutes familiarisation with the boat, we were off, heading out of the bay and turning for the island Dimitri had recommended.

I found the boat very easy to drive and as the sea was unusually calm had no troubles at all, and Hanna stood beside me, completely unconcerned about the wind blown, salt-flecked spray that riffled through her hair. 'Wonderful Mac, absolutely wonderful!' she said, gripping the rail a little tighter as I steadily increased the speed.

The setting was more like a tourist promotion clip than reality, clear skies and a brilliant sun, calm seas and a speeding boat, a beautiful woman beside me and at that moment, not a single care in the world. We sped on for quite a long time, neither of us feeling the need to say a single word, simply enjoying the time, the place and each other's nearness.

'What a day, what a place! We are unbelievably lucky, aren't we!' she finally said above the thudding sound of the boat.

'We certainly are, well I certainly am!' I replied, taking one hand off the wheel then encircling her waist and pulling her closer.

'You mustn't forget that I'm feeling just the same way as you are darling.' she replied. 'I sometimes still have to pinch myself to prove this isn't all just a wonderful dream. I just hope it doesn't all unravel when we get back to Paris.' she added in a more sombre tone after a short pause.

'Why on earth should it?' I replied, squeezing her more tightly.

'Oh no reason, it's just something that I occasionally find nagging away in the back-ground. It's just that it all seems a bit too good to be true. Don't you sometimes think like that?' she added.

'Ah, I think I know what you mean darling. It's all been a bit too quick for us to get a firm grip of. As though we have been caught up in an emotional whirl-wind, and so there's a bit of a worry that it will let us down just as quickly. Is that what you mean?'

'Yes, exactly that.'

'That might be true if we were still kids, without the life experience you and I have already had. But we aren't, we are both very sensible, practical, mature people. We have, as they say, both been around a fair bit. So we come into a potential relationship with our eyes wide-open, not blinded by some romantic fairy story. And although we haven't known each other for that long, because of the unusual way we met we both actually already know a good deal more about each other than a couple would if they had met in a more conventional way.'

'You're right of course, it's not as if we were a couple of silly teen-agers. Forget I said it!' she said, putting her arm around me.

The controls were pretty basic, in fact quite idiot-proof, and as the sea was calm and we were nowhere near any other boats I had no trouble handling it with just one hand, so kept my arm firmly around Hanna's waist.

Again we fell into a contented silence for quite some time, then although my hold of Hanna remained quite steady the hand she had around me became anything but. At first its movements were no more than intermittent slips caused by the boat bouncing over a slightly larger wave. But after a while they became more deliberate, moving down to cup my bottom, sometimes gripping it, sometimes dropping lower to stroke the back of my thigh.

'As I said earlier, great legs, and a terrific butt.' she said, giving my arse an even stronger squeeze. 'And of course while you are driving you have no way of stopping me enjoying myself.' she added with a mischievous smile.

She was right of course, there wasn't, but then I had no reason to want to stop her either. The fact that she enjoyed handling me was both flattering and exciting, and the way she did so was also physically stimulating. But then there was nothing to stop me returning the favour either, and so I slid my hand down over her hip and began fondling her bottom too.

We did no more than that for a while, each apparently content to enhance the pleasure of the moment by slowly, quite undemandingly fondling each other. So of course as I had no idea of what was going through Hanna's mind I was taken by surprise when, some little time later, she turned and started undoing the waist-band of my shorts.

'You don't mind?' she asked with a cheeky grin.

'Of course not, if that's what you want to do.'

'Mmm, I do. The shorts look good on you, but they're a bit inhibiting. Let's see what's underneath them.' she added, tugging them down then kneeling to help me step out of them.

In anticipation of us perhaps having a swim, instead of regular underpants I had worn a pair of very light weight swim briefs underneath the shorts. 'Ah yes, that's better.' Hanna said when she saw them.

Even though what we had been doing with each other up to then had been no more than affectionate fondling, it had not been totally without effect. So although my cock was far from erect it must have slowly crept up to what's called 'half-mast', longer and fatter than when totally unaroused, and the briefs were so light-weight that its enlargement must have been immediately obvious.

'Much, better.' she added when she ran her hands up my legs, over the front of them, and then traced the outline of it with one finger-nail.

Rather than dulling them, the thin layer of fabric actually seemed to enhance the sensations I was getting as she did that, and when she repeated it several more times I felt a distinct pulsing beat starting. 'Much, much better.' she said in a low, slow voice as she felt my cock responding to her touch.

I looked down to see exactly what she was doing but she must have sensed that and grinned up at me. 'No Mac, you watch where we are going, we don't want to run into or over anything do we. And while you do that, I'll take care of this.'

She was obviously in no hurry and at first did no more than what she had started to do, running her finger-tips up and down the slowly expanding shaft, every now and then lightly circling the head. But of course once begun the snowball effect kicked-in, and minute by minute the sensations strengthened as my cock lengthened, stiffened and grew ever more sensitive.

'Mmm, that's looking really good now. But I think as there's nobody near enough to see us a bit of fresh air would be a good idea.' she said as though talking to herself, then reaching inside to unfasten the draw-string.

'Now doesn't that feel nicer?' she said, once she had taken the briefs off.

I admitted that it did, having the warm breeze blowing over and between my legs gave me feelings similar to those I'd experienced when skinny-dipping, a very sensual sense of freedom. 'Good, just a little more work required though.' she said, sliding one hand around behind me and turning my lower half a little more towards herself, then continuing to slowly stroke and caress my thighs, stomach and cock.

Some time after she had brought it up to a full erection she dropped to her knees and then from time to time, in between continuing to give it those caressing strokes, moistened it, sometimes by just swirling her saliva coated tongue around the head, sometimes by slipping her lips right down over it. Either added to my excitement and I felt my body twitching as my arousal grew progressively stronger.

Of course I had no objections to her giving me a solo climax, but couldn't see why she shouldn't also get some enjoyment too. 'This is taking an unfair advantage of me, and depriving yourself too.' I said, pulling away from her. 'As you said yourself, there's nobody within a mile of us, so...' I added.

'That's fair enough.' she agreed, getting to her feet then unfastening her skirt and letting it drop. I glanced sideways and saw that like myself, she was wearing a swim-suit under her things, not the g-string bikini she had worn the previous day, but a more practical two-piece. Having wriggled out of the bottom half of that she stood beside me again. 'It does feel good, doesn't it darling?' she said as her hand started fondling my bottom again.

'Wonderful!' I replied, doing the same as she was. 'But spread your legs a bit more please.' I added, cutting the boat's speed a little.

Having her do that meant I could slip my hand between them so my fingers could reach her pussy, and when I did that I found it was already warmly moist. 'I wonder what brought this on.' I said, letting them slip back and forth.

'You did, well anyway, thinking about you.'

'What thoughts exactly?'

'What we were talking about last night, early on, about you letting me watch you climax.' she said, giving a small gasp as my fingers pushed up between the poutingly swollen pussy-lips. 'Then being out here, miles from anywhere, just the sea and sky around us. I just felt so removed, so remote from everything, felt such freedom. It seemed the perfect time and place.'

'And why not.' I replied, not only excited by the idea of her doing it, but also by the thought that she had started to get turned-on by just thinking about doing so. 'But let's share the experience.' I added, further reducing the boat's speed before pulling her a bit closer and turning her a little more towards me.

As I slipped my hand back between her legs she bent a little forward and reached hers across me, one behind and the other in front. 'Move your legs apart a bit more too please darling.' she said, as her fingers closed around the stiffly swollen shaft of my cock.

Doing so gave her room to reach forward between them with the other hand, to reach my balls, and as she lifted and began to gently roll them the one around my cock started moving slowly up and down the by then steadily throbbing length. 'Ah yes, I can feel how much you like that.' she said, fractionally tightening her fingers. 'And I certainly like that!' she added with another gasp as mine pushed back up into her pussy. 'But let's give ourselves time to really enjoy it darling.' she said, slowing the movement of her hands as she wriggled herself down against mine.

I had no argument against that suggestion and for some time we stood there, one or other occasionally gasping, or our bodies twitching in response to what we were experiencing, but neither of us speaking as we quietly enjoyed the sensations we were giving each other.

Although I was limited in what I could do with only one hand and one set of fingers I did my best to make up for that by regularly changing the pattern of what I was doing. Sometimes concentrating on her pussy, stroking or slipping up and down between its increasingly wet folds. Sometimes reaching further forward, pressing my wrist up against it while my fingers stroked her stomach or combed through her pubic hair. And in between the various alternatives focusing my attention on her bottom, fondling and squeezing one or other cheek, or running my fingers up and down the crack between them and teasing her arse-hole.

Perhaps my reaction to what Hanna was doing for me was subdued by my mental acceptance that we should try to prolong the pleasure for as long as possible, coupled with the fact that while keeping part of my mind on controlling the boat I was also concentrating on making what I was doing to her as satisfying as I could. Whatever the reason, in spite of the stimulation her skilful fingers were giving me, although my cock grew positively rock-hard and the thrills I was feeling got steadily stronger, I had no sense that I was approaching a climax.

But then, during one of my forays down into the crack between the cheeks of her arse Hanna finally broke the silence. 'Have you been thinking about what we did last night?'