Hanna Luxor: Alien Invaders

Story Info
Hanna has her spaceship and her pussy invaded by aliens.
1.6k words
4.08
6.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Light glinted from an object that moved through the star studded black. An observer would have seen first a pointed cylinder with fins at one end. As it moved sunlight from thousands of miles away lit the ship a dazzling silver-white.

This was the Phoenix, the ship of Hanna Luxor. She roamed the furthest reaches of space, a mercenary, cargo carrier and whatever else her customers would pay her for.

On this run she carried a secret cargo, one that she had been told would endanger her life if she knew the contents. She had bartered a high price, knowing that whatever it was, the cargo must be deadly.

Hanna was carefully studying the readouts as this sector of space was one with a deadly reputation. It was said that out here were aliens that would kill anyone they came across. Ships had been found floating, their crew all dead, mutilated by some unknown enemy. People were calling them Rippers.

Everything appeared normal, nothing showing up on scanners. The area seemed deserted. Suddenly a warning tone sounded.

Hanna flicked her long red hair as she turned to check the screen. Something had attached itself to her ship. There was nothing on the camera. That was it; the ships they used were invisible.

Hanna ran to where the other ship had attached itself. There was a ripping sound as the alien forced its way into the Phoenix. Hanna lifted her gun.

The wall ripped open and Hanna was knocked backwards, dropping her gun. A huge shape loomed into view. It was eight feet tall with dripping fangs and long, clawed hands. Further down its body was a second pair of slightly shorter arms.

The ripper stared at Hanna for a moment then lunged at her, tearing her clothes to shreds.

She crouched before it, naked and shivering, her eyes closed. When the thing didn't strike, Hanna opened her eyes.

Between its legs was a huge, erect cock. It must have been fourteen inches long and as thick as Hanna's wrist. She held her breath, hoping that she had not correctly guessed what the ripper was going to do.

It pushed her to the ground, its cock nudging her pussy. Slowly it began to enter her. Hanna gasped as it stretched her cunt.

It pushed slowly, trying to get the full length of its meaty tool inside her. Only two thirds would fit. Hanna came, squirting over the alien member.

The ripper began to thrust and Hanna screamed as it hammered into her cunt. It was not entirely satisfied with the position and flipped Hanna over onto her knees.

The ripper's second set of hands grabbed Hanna's hips, feeling her roundness, pulling her so that a couple more inches of its shaft entered her. As Hanna came again, her juices hit the metal floor like rain on a tin roof.

The ripper increased the speed of its thrusts and Hanna knew it was going to cum. What she didn't know is that rippers cum ten gallons in one load.

It slammed its cock as far in as it could and stayed there. Hanna felt a great blast of spunk hit her cervix. She moaned as she orgasmed, her juices mixing with that of the creature.

It felt as if a hose was going off inside her but she loved it.

It took fully two minutes for the thing to empty its balls completely into Hanna's cunt, its cock throbbing, jizz leaking out and forming vast pools on the floor.

It pulled out with a loud shlup that for some reason Hanna found embarrassing. Gallons of spunk gushed from her pussy and she collapsed.

The ripper slunk off into the shadows and Hanna dragged herself along, cum dripping from her gaping snatch.

Finally she reached her bunk and crawled into it, cum still leaking from her gash. Not knowing why, she reached between her legs and scooped up great handfuls of spunk, greedily gobbling them down. It tasted so sweet, like condensed milk.

She wondered what the ripper would do now but was too drained to do anything herself. Hanna drifted into sleep.

Hanna felt something, a pressure in her nethers. She opened her eyes and saw the ripper. It was back in her pussy, grinding and groping her tits with its surprisingly gentle claws. Hanna was gushing, cursing the thing for soaking her bed.

Hanna tentatively pushed the ripper until it was on its back, with her on top, bouncing on the huge tool, her tits swinging in front of its face. She felt a long claw slide into her anus and she shuddered, gushing over the rippling body below her. The claw slid in and out of her arse, keeping time with her gyrations.

The ripper gently lifted her and placed her once again on her knees. She felt a prod and the head of its cock entered her arse. It paused as her anus contracted on its throbbing meat, then plunged into her.

Hanna couldn't believe how good it felt with the massive tool in her back passage. Its hands explored her body, feeling every inch; multiple claws entered her snatch. She couldn't tell how many fingers it was using but it felt like the whole fist was in her.

Her whole body was shaking as the ripper filled her anus with cum. She couldn't take the full load inside her arse; the cock slipped out noisily and the ripper shot the rest of its immense load over her back. It covered her hair and ran down between her legs.

Even though the cum had leaked out of her arse, she actually got down on her belly and licked every last drop from the floor. Hanna was addicted to the sweet jizz.

What would the thing do now? Would it stay aboard the ship, using her body to satisfy its lusts? Hanna hoped that it would. For now she would be satisfied with a shower.

The ripper did stay aboard. It seemed to never be spent and they fucked several times a day. Three days later another warning sound alerted Hanna to the presence of another invisible ship. What would happen if another ripper came aboard? Would they fight over her?

She waited for the new invader, already naked as she had not worn clothes since the first alien had arrived; she didn't want to have all her clothes shredded.

When the new arrival burst through the wall of the Phoenix, Hanna got to her knees to save time. Her pussy was already wet in anticipation of the huge penis that would inevitably fill her with delicious seed.

The first ripper had arrived and Hanna tensed, sure there would be trouble.

To her surprise the original merely watched as the new ripper entered her snatch. Then Hanna had an idea.

She gently maneuvered so that she was on top of the newcomer and beckoned to the other ripper, pointing to her rear end.

Hanna was delighted when another cock was rammed into her back passage. The two of them pounded both her holes. Hanna had never had such intense orgasms.

Part of her wanted this to never end but she also wanted to gobble down all their tasty jism.

As both rippers came simultaneously Hanna screamed. The spunk gushed from both holes and the pair held her in place until they were completely spent.

As was usual by now, Hanna gobbled down twenty gallons of yummy spunk. The creatures watched and seemed to be communicating. Hanna hoped they were saying something good.

Over the next week, no fewer than ten rippers came aboard. Hanna was now almost constantly being rammed full of cock and jizz leaked from her all the time. She found that the sweet spunk was all she needed and no longer ate food.

Luckily the auto-pilot flew the ship as she was far too busy to take care of things.

When she reached her destination Hanna managed to leave the ship with her cargo, leaving the rippers on board. She arrived at the location for the drop off. A figure emerged from the doorway of the shack before her. It was someone Hanna did not expect: Mordlin, her most hated enemy.

"So you made it!" exclaimed Mordlin, her grey eyes flashing fire. Her black hair flowed around her shoulders and light reflected from her scant leather outfit. "The cargo must have attracted those things, the rippers. They should have killed you!"

"As you see, they didn't," returned Hanna. Evidently Mordlin had been responsible for hiring Hanna, giving her a cargo that would lure the rippers.

Suddenly two hands gripped Hanna by the arms. Robots had silently maneuvered and now held her fast.

Mordlin approached, a look of deranged excitement on her face.

"No matter," barked Mordlin, "I'll finish you myself!"

Hanna now noticed that Mordlin was wearing a strap-on dildo that was even bigger than the rippers cocks'. It was eighteen inches long and twice as thick as her wrist.

Mordlin mercilessly jammed the dildo into Hanna's cunt, forcing it as far in as she could. Mordlin laughed maniacally as Hanna grunted in pain.

The dildo smashed into Hanna's cervix. She was sure it was doing damage. In fact she thought she was going to die.

Hanna's snatch ached and her insides felt as though they would drop out of her if she stood up. This seemed to be going on for hours.

Mordlin's laughter suddenly stopped, blood sprayed from her chest and she fell forward onto Hanna. The body was lifted from her, the dildo slithering painfully out. Hanna saw the rippers. They had followed her and found Mordlin in the terrible act. Luckily they were jealous of others when it came to Hanna and her pussy.

"Let's get back to the ship," said Hanna. "The medi-bot should sort me out. Then, hopefully, we can get back to having sex."