Hannah 05: Irish Spring

Story Info
Hannah's carwash is a resounding success. Line 'em up.
5.1k words
4.52
14k
6
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

8:30 A.M.

Hannah brushed her teeth while walking through her home naked. This newfound freedom instilled upon her by Cullen McMann had consumed her. Yesterday was so incredible sexually that she ended up masturbating three more times while attempting to sleep.

It didn't help knowing that Cullen stood in his bedroom window with expectations of seeing her sleep with the lights on. Curtains wide and tied open. It turned her on beyond anything ever. No other boys in college even captured her imagination as Cullen had. She was under his spell.

She was becoming so bold that she even stepped outside nude to check the mail. The mailman meeting her on the porch with a glimmer of respect, and a hard dose of lust. "Don't tell my parents." She winks grinning with a toothpaste smile.

The mailman had no clue who lived at this address anyway. Regardless the 40 something man smirks handing her the bundle of mail.

"No problem. Hope to see you again."

"Definitely. I'll be waiting tomorrow. No toothbrush next time."

Chuckling the mail man continued on but chose to look back as she walked inside. That tight little ass needed spanked. He would fantasize about doing just that the rest of his day.

Reaching Cullen's home the mail man was met at the door by Cullen.

"Neighbor's something isn't she Ted"

"That is one fine ass. Hope to God she's of age."

"Nineteen. Want some of that?"

Ted Carver stares with disbelief, "I'm a little too old for that. Nice fantasy though."

"No. The fantasy is her mouth around your cock. I can make it happen." Cullen smirks.

Hesitance sinks in. Doubt followed. Finally Ted Carver shrugs and moves away from Cullen. Cullen would make certain he got his fantasy fulfilled any way he had too. For the next few weeks while Hannah was home alone he intended to use her in every sexual way possible. He knew he had her hooked.

Cullen drank his coffee in his downstairs living room. Going over some paperwork to do with his job online. He kept a healthy eye across the street. Wondering if his neighbor would shy away from the car wash he had set up with Hannah. Would the man chicken out?

By 9:05, Harper Loomis backed her Jetta out of the drive and headed to work. Cullen admired her with interest. She was certainly a hot commodity in her own right. A youthful Kelly LeBrock from back in the day.

Twenty minutes later Cullen spots Grant Loomis backing his third vehicle, a Yellow Camaro out of his garage. Dead center of his driveway he parked it and gathered the necessities to wash it. Cullen was proud of the guy. He truly expected him to just go on to work. He could obviously make his own hours.

Cell in hand Cullen calls Hannah next door. Three rings and the lovely young lady answers.

"Morning Handsome."

"Grant's setting up now."

"I'm trying to decide what to wear. Remember I only have half a bikini." She giggles.

"We need to take you shopping don't we?" He sighs.

"For food too. Mom and Dad left the cupboards bare."

"We can go shopping later. Let's just get Grant taken care of first."

"Am I fucking my best friend's Dad? So weird."

"If he wants to then you give it up. Failing is not an option."

"Oh, I won't fail. I just hope nobody tells my parents."

"You're a grown woman."

"I know. It's still awkward. Are you going to make me have sex with all of my old neighbors?"

"Complaining?"

"No. I just might start digging their senior citizens events. Ballroom dancing. Bingo." She chuckles.

"Giving me ideas. Good girl." He snickers.

"I try. Just so you know Mister Cullen Sir. I might start my period by weeks end. Fair warning."

"Going to let that stop you?"

She takes a deep breath, "Wow! I guess not. I didn't figure you or any other guy would want the mess. I've never had sex on my period before."

"Time to experience it all."

She coughs lightly, "I'm with you."

"Wear that G-string thong you wore the first day home."

"Bikini top?"

"No. No top at all."

"Seriously? Grant might wave me away afraid of the neighbors seeing."

"Stalk him like a lion toward a gazelle."

She giggles, "Should I wear knee pads so I can crawl on all fours across the street?"

"Are you afraid of what the neighbors might think of you?" He growls bordering a sigh.

"Not really. I mean, obviously I don't want my parents to know what I'm doing. I would be disowned even before they lose their minds."

"Just stay home then."

With a deafening click Cullen McMann hangs up on her. Her heart stopped as she eyed her cell. What had just happened? She pauses to breath yet darts her eyes about as if comprehending what he was trying to accomplish by hanging up. She had already agreed to take the risk. She had even sworn her allegiance to this man while her parents were on vacation.

The clock ticked away as Hannah paced the floor in only her thong. Taking the time to observe Grant outside waiting on her arrival. For five minutes she stewed over Cullen's behavior. She worried that if she didn't do this that Cullen would give up on her entirely. Noting Grant's behavior she also knew that he really did want her to come over and tease him. To really wash his car.

She recalls her friendship with his kids. His daughter Shelby her best friend through high school. Even back then she would catch Grant looking at her ass, or her tits. Harmless enough but she was pretty certain he was lusting over her. Of course, Grant did that same thing toward his own daughter. Shelby, though nerdy was a beauty in her own right. If he could lust over his kid then he was certainly obsessed enough to see Hannah naked. Strangely, Hannah wanted him to see her naked.

"Oh Cullen. This is a test isn't it? Too bad, so sad. I'm still doing this."

At 9:57 Hannah Marie Scott stepped out on her front porch wearing only her thong. Barefoot she waves at Grant who stood watching her home feverishly. Topless she bounces in step for Grant and twirls on her heel. With her back to him she bends over and delicately peels her thong down her thighs and too her ankles. As swift step out and she kicks them over toward the front door.

Facing Grant full frontal Hannah looks both ways for oncoming traffic and skips down her front steps. Across the sidewalk, a short section of grass, the curb, the street itself, she stalked Grant. Her eyes beguiling with a wince of deadliness. She could see Grant swallow and turn pale.

Crossing the street she heads up his drive where he awaited.

"Right on time." Grant choked up.

"Only for you, Mister Loomis." She shuffles in a circle around him. Her fingers caressing his upper body in her journey. Ever so lightly.

"I didn't expect total nudity."

"Should I go get dressed?" She pouts directly into his eyes.

"N-no." He stutters.

Playfully she plants both palms on his chest looking up at him with puppy like eyes, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure thing."

Have you pictured me naked before seeing me today?"

"Yep. Won't even deny that."

"Have you fantasized about touching me?"

"Yes."

"Kissing me?"

"Y-yes."

"Making love to me?" She nibbles her lower lip with expectation.

"God yes." He breaks.

"Have you jerked off thinking about me?"

"Yes."

"I'm going to wash your car now. You just stand back and get that thing hard."

Her right hand slithers low and caresses his brewing erection. With a sheepish grin she backs away and retrieves the garden hose. Water already on she sprays the car down. Circling it to dampen it from bumper to bumper. Taking time to rinse her chest to get her body glossed up. The water was so cold her nipples shredded the air around them.

Meeting eyes often she sat the hose down and bent over with her ass toward Grant. He stood behind her by four feet. Watching her heart shaped ass tighten in her spreading stance. Pussy peeking at him with a sealed wink of succulence. She reaches into a bucket of suds and obtains a sponge. She then went to work scrubbing the hood of the Camaro.

Teasing him at every turn she mashes her breasts along the hood as she stretches across it. Noting his struggle to keep his hand from touching his crotch.

During her cleaning a number of cars drove by. It was impossible not to see her. Working from the passenger side now. She flutters her hands at anyone who looks her way. Although it worried her that Grant might panic and end her fun.

"They like seeing you naked." Grant surprises her.

"I like letting them see me naked. Does that turn you on Mister Loomis?"

"You have no idea." He folds his arms over his chest admiring her seductive poses.

"I love your Camaro. You should give me a ride sometime." She twerks her booty giggling in his direction.

"I didn't know you could do that." He chuckles, "Personally I didn't think your butt was beefy enough to shake like that."

"Oh, you would be amazed what this body can do."

"I bet."

She wants to look toward Cullen's home to see if he was keeping his eyes on her. Forcing herself to ignore the possibility she returns to her washing duties. Reaching the back of the car she was now facing the street. More cars going by. Tooting their horns. Whistling. Waving. Literally stopping to check her out.

"Nice car Grant." A man in a Ford Taurus stops to ogle Hannah bending and stretching.

Grant grins and walks toward the car. Leaning slightly with hands in his pockets he concurs, "Loving the new body style."

"Is that Hannah from across the street?" Steve Cornell grins.

"Oh, yes."

"Why is she naked?" Steve shakes his head smirking.

"She wants to show off. Does it bother you?"

"Naaa! Send her to my house after she's done." He snickers, "She grew up mighty fine."

"I heard that." Hannah twists giggling, "I can come wash your car if you want. That or pull up beside the Camaro. If Grant doesn't mind."

"You object?" Steve smirks.

"Not at all. We can enjoy her together."

Backing up a few feet Steve proceeds to pull his car up along side Grant's Camaro.

Leaving enough room for her to work between vehicles. Shutting the engine off he steps from his vehicle and walks around his car to join Grant.

"Aren't you worried your wife might find out Hannah's doing this?"

Grant fidgets, "Yeah! Worth the risk though."

"Awww! I feel special." Hannah grabs the hose to rinse the areas she had scrubbed. In the process spraying her body down for their viewing pleasure. The cold water attacking her nipples until they couldn't possibly get any more erect. She playfully glares at both men as her left hand pinches their tightness.

"So what's gotten into you Hannah?" Steve grew intrigued.

"That remains to be seen." She sticks her tongue out at him.

"No seriously. I don't ever recall you being this open minded. My boy Ronnie said you were too shy to put out."

"No offense Steve. Ronnie just didn't excite me. We went on two movie dates. Zero chemistry. Sorry."

She returns to washing the other side of the Camaro making certain her ass always remained in view as she bent over sponging. Tormenting them was so much fun.

"None taken. I know my boy." He chuckles, "I gotta say, you filled out damned nice. I always wondered what you looked like naked."

"Now you know. Disappointed?"

"Nope. Loving every second of this. You missed a spot." Steve points while elbowing Grant's arm gently to gain his curiosity.

"Where?" She steps back to look over her work.

"Here I'll show you." Steve walks over to face her. Pointing down along the fender well she bends over in front of him to get a closer look. Her ass rubbing directly over his crotch. She remains there wiggling slightly as she touches up the spot he directed her attention toward.

"Now that's just cruel." Steve laughs at her rubbing along the length of his brewing erection.

"You started this Mister Cornell." She looks over her shoulder winking.

Grant felt the humor in their flirting and chooses to step around both cars to face Hannah from the other direction. Close enough to her bent over posture he himself points at a missed spot. One that wasn't really existent but he played along.

"I don't see it." She stares at it until Grant moves closer toward her face. His crotch a mere two inches from her right profile. Again he points and steps even closer. His erection now directly in her face. She turns her cheek to bury her face directly into his tented slacks. The contour of his cock standing proud from her lips to the bridge of her nose.

"I think you found it." Grant leers down at her expression.

"I thought I was washing your car." She giggles and bites the girth of his groin through his pants. The response made Grant jump.

"That's what you get for getting in my way." She rolls her cheek across his bulge.

Behind her Steve had began touching her hips and ass. Gentle caresses at first until she backs her body up tighter against him.

"Aren't you Guys glad I came home for the summer?"

Both men nod their thankfulness as she gives up washing the car and standing up straight. Facing Grant she creeps forward and tilts her chin up to kiss him on the lips. With passion she sucks on his lower lip before stepping backwards with a follow me glint in her eyes.

Stepping back against Steve she allows him to wrap his arms around her waist. Leaning her head back she kisses Steve with just as much passion. This led Steve to raise his hands upward to squeeze her breasts.

While kissing Steve, Hannah reaches out and grabs Grant by his shirt pulling him close. Both men smother her body. Grant lowered his face to her shoulder and began kissing her tenderly. She sighs heavily then begins running both of her hands through their scalps.

Intensity arrived. They couldn't stop kissing her. Touching her. Grant moving his hand low to palm her pussy. Embedding two fingers up inside her stance. She had to part her legs a bit as Grant had massive hands.

Steve releases her right breast and moves higher to grip her by the throat. His power play made Hannah moan into his mouth. She in turn moved her hand from Steve's hair down to grip his cock behind her.

Steve parts lips long enough to whisper, "You want that cock don't you?"

She whimpers faintly turning her profile to kiss Grant as he hears their exchange.

Seconds later she exhales, "I want both of those cocks."

Swiftly both men release her long enough to unzip their pants and drag out their demons. Wagging them taught as she eyes them with lust and playful brilliance in her gaze. She immediately kneels and begins stroking both men. They get ballsy and step closer toward each other and look down at her needy eyes that refuse to blink. Her mouth open with awe and expectation.

"Suck that cock Hannah." Steve encourages.

In response she chooses Grant first. Devouring him as she jerks off Steve. Her chin burrowing into Grant's rounded balls. Throat deep she gags and offers him succulent trembling eyes that welcome him in.

"There's that fantasy coming back." Grant whistles lightly, enjoying her tongue on his foreskin.

Pulling away with a puckered kiss to his crown she switches cocks and begins blowing Steve. In turn stroking Grant to keep him energized. Steve rears his head back and absorbs her lips moving back and forth with a rapid round of thrusts and retreat.

Grant caresses her hair as she continues on her mission. Suddenly something catches his eye. Looking to his right was his neighbor Doug. Doug was preparing to mow his yard when he looks over to witness their activity. There was no stopping now Grant thought. Doug was usually pretty open minded. Younger than Steve and Grant he would often joke about his conquests to Grant just for kicks.

Deciding to acknowledge Doug, Grant nods his direction and motions him over. Doug decides to join them rounding the Camaro to stop cold. Seeing Hannah he drops his jaw. Steve winks at Doug chuckling.

"Whip it out and get in here." Steve offers forcefully.

Doug looks back at his house. His wife Phoebe was inside cleaning. If she didn't hear the mower she might step out and see what the hold up was. Yet, his curiosity drew him in to witness her overactive jaw.

"Is that Hannah?" Doug is taken back.

She halts just long enough to offer a sensual, "Hi Doug."

Her smile messy but hopeful. She flicks her tongue at him then resumes by going back to Steve's cock. Rolling his girth all across her face as she stares at Doug with enticing beauty. After a dramatic temptation she opens her mouth and swallows Steve again. The rest would be up to Doug.

Doug Swayze knew Hannah well. Having admired her growing up. Not so much lustfully but had seen and spoken to her over the last two years of High School. She used to babysit Doug and Phoebe's daughter Rhea a time or two.

Doug decides to take the risk and hides with his back to his home as he drops his cargo pants to give into temptation. Three dicks gave her variety. Eager to please Hannah popped her lips away from Steve's cock and pivots in step. Both hands nurturing Grant and Steve as her mouth engulfs Doug.

"You like that cock don't you Babysitter?" Doug prods her with a smug expression. She merely nods and deep throats him with bulging eyes. Her fingers frantically stroking the other two men. She moved from cock to cock giving each enough to make them praise her efforts. Hannah loved this scenario. She just hoped Cullen was watching.

A door opens behind Doug that makes him tense. Looking over his shoulder he spots his wife Phoebe stepping out on the front porch. She couldn't see Hannah luckily and that made Doug want this young girl even more. He lived for the thrill. Unless Phoebe chose to join them. That would be bad.

"I thought you were going to mow the yard." Phoebe calls out.

"Hey Babe. Just shooting the shit with the guys here."

Both Steve and Grant wave nervously in her direction. Doing their best not to look obvious that they were nearing ejaculation. Hannah was doing her job well. Ferocious even. Dedicated. Demanding.

"I'll get to it in a few. Trump talk." Doug knew Phoebe hated politics. That should keep her away. Besides their daughter Rhea was playing inside and the likelihood of Phoebe leaving her alone long was slim. Still he maintained a peripheral just in case.

Steve admired Phoebe. Doug was a lucky man. His wife was drop dead gorgeous in her own right. Long red hair. Milky skin. Big green eyes. Huge tits and firm ass. Having a kid certainly never hurt her shape.

Phoebe lingered on the porch a bit enjoying the sun. She decides to step down from the porch and pluck weeds from the flower bed along the front of the house. She was harmless at this point. Yet, the three men had to join forces and discuss current events out loud to run interference for Doug. He was thankful. The more boring they made their conversation the better.

However, Hannah was horny as hell. Her pussy dripping and needing sex. She prolonged on her knees as long as possible but she needed to stretch. Regardless she maintained her course until Grant stammered in step. He was the closest to detonation. Snarling out loud he begins spitting cum under Hannah's grip. She released Steve from her mouth to look at Grant long enough to capture a round of cum to her face. The men were amazed and readying to join Grant.

Steve watches Phoebe bend over in her tight white shorts. Her butt cheeks exposing just enough to give him a secondary fantasy. It was easy to tell she wasn't wearing underwear. Her crack was deep. While staring Phoebe stands tall and looks over at them. Smiling at Steve she flutters her fingers and wags her eye brows up and down in her own flirtatious way. Why not? Doug wasn't paying attention. He rarely paid her any attention these days.

Eyes locked Steve melted. Then winced. Groaned. Coughed. Shot his load in Hannah's opened mouth. There was no hiding his expression and that haunted Doug who bore witness. This just left Doug to Hannah's full attention.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12