Hannah

Story Info
I fucked my college lecturer.
624 words
3.67
25.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my late twenties trying to get the qualifications i needed for promotion at work, and she was the thirty five year old taking the class. I was the oldest pupil by around five years, so we hit it off from the beginning, as friends.

By christmas time we got on so well that she invited me to a party she was throwing. It was a good night, and by around 1am she seemed to be hinting that it was time for those remaining to leave. I went into the spare bedroom to get my jacket when Hannah appeared behind me. "Wait there a minute Jimmy" she said "I need to speak to you about college." She grabbed the two or three remaining coats and left the room. I only had a moment to wonder what it was about when the front door closed and she came back into the room.

"What's up?" I asked

"I caught you looking at my arse earlier" she said.

Shit! I hadn't realised she'd caught me. I'd not been able to keep my eyes off it all night. I knew she was pretty at college, but tonight she looked amazing, the little black dress she wore really showed her figure off. She looked as if she was ready for war.

"I'm sorry" I spluttered, but she cut me off.

"Sorry's not good enough Jimmy" she said, as her expression changed into a cheeky grin "You're gonna have to kiss it better"

"...I...?.."

She peeled the straps of the LBD off her shoulders and slid it down her body til it was lay on the floor at her feet. She looked perfect in her matching black bra & g string. I kissed her soft lips for a minute or an hour then she bent over the bed and told me to kiss her better. Who was i to argue?

I kissed her arse cheeks gently, then kissed my way down the outside of her legs a little, then started kissing my way back up her inner thighs. I was getting higher and higher, closer and closer, but i was teasing, going really slowly, she smelled so good, i got closer still, kissing and licking, then when she couldn't stand it any longer, she pushed herself back against me and demanded that i lick her now!

I ran my tongue along her knickers, they were already very wet, she tasted as good as she looked. i pulled the string to one side and ran my tongue along her lips, from her clit to her arse, she shuddered as i did so. She reached behind her and grabbed the back of my head. "Stop teasing me and fucking eat me" she demanded. I complied.

I parted her lips with my thumbs and slid my tongue inside her warm wet pussy, i nibbled and licked her clit as my fingers found their way inside her, first two fingers, then three. I licked her ass as my fingers worked in and out her soaking cunt. She lost count of her orgasms as her pussy continually clenched round my fingers and she bucked and yelled and screamed. Eventually she collapsed on the bed exhausted and i went to get us a drink. By the time i came back into the room she was fast asl**p, so i kissed her and covered her up and left, posting her key through after i'd locked the front door.

I wasn't sure whether Hannah had planned our tryst, or if it had just been a drunken urge, then the next morning i recieved a text from her saying we had unfinished business, and asked when i was going back round. Well I was free that night...