Hannah and Her Sisters and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swilly
Swilly
598 Followers

Hours later, I felt hair tickling my face and I looked up to see a smiling Hannah leaning over me, naked and needy. The king sized bed was littered with the naked bodies of myself and the three women. Everyone was kissing and touching everyone else. At one point, I was fucking Eva in the missionary position, and Hannah was next to me, wearing a strap on and fucking Phoebe. Each of the girls took a turn with the strap on, and each of them had my cock. I lost all track of time, eventually passing out into a deep sleep.

This is how my life went on, until one morning when Hannah woke me from a deep sleep. She seemed very excited, and she called her sisters into the room as well.

"I have some news," she said.

We all looked at her expectantly. With this, she pulled a pregnancy test stick from her robe. "I'm pregnant," she squealed. Eva ran over and gave her a big hug, and Phoebe was jumping up and down she was so happy. I gave her a deep kiss.

"Wow! That's great Hannah," I said. I suspected, but wasn't sure."

We all had a big celebratory dinner that night, and retired back to the master suite. Over the coming weeks, it seemed that we had sex non-stop. Honestly, I wasn't all that surprised when we found out that Eva was pregnant a month later, and Phoebe a month after that. During the months that followed, we did little else besides eat, sleep, and fuck, not necessarily in that order. We would fuck all together frequently, but the girls also worked out a schedule where each of them would have me alone for one night each week. I really DID have myself a harem. It was unbelievable, and I has happy as a pig in shit. I watched the women grow full of my children a little each day, which I found to be an incredible turn on.

I had grown to love each of these beautiful women, and they me. I tried to encourage Eva and Phoebe to go out and date, but neither of them wanted any part of it. The three sisters sat down with me one evening, explaining how they felt.

"Jack, we are each in love with you," said Hannah. Her sisters both nodded. "We are one big happy family here. We want you to be the only man in our lives. Is this something you'd be willing to do? To take care of each of us? To own the three of us?"

"Are you sure," I asked. "I mean...are you sure I can make and keep each of you happy?"

One by one, each of the women walked up to me, kissed me, and answered affirmatively.

"Whether you like it or not," said Eva, "we already belong to you. You pretty much have three wives, Jack. Three wives that love you very much."

What could I say? I agreed to be their man. I would have been crazy not to.

Soon, the babies started coming. This didn't slow down the sex in the least. In fact, it may have been even more frequent. The women were all breast feeding, but we also had a manual pump to fill bottles with. The girls said it was so that I could feed the babies too, which I think was a lot of bullshit. I think it turned them on to have me pump their milk, as I was the one that used the pump on them. I was, in effect, milking my cows on a daily basis. This frequently ended with me fucking the cow I had just milked, her tits leaking all over me as we fucked.

Will this all last forever? I have no idea. What I do know is that right now, we are all incredibly happy. I have three women that I love dearly, and three beautiful children. What more could a man ask for?

Swilly
Swilly
598 Followers
12